Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Livid Landings || .:Streets of Kumogakure:. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fooly your Cooly

Generous Smoker

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:35 pm
Qastor Sugino Sakada

User Image
YamamotoTaizo
| Chuunin | Fuinjutsu | Kumogakure | Two Tomoe Sharingan: Active |

Chakra Total: 405

Taizo stared blankly, unable to imagine how this could be. "Wait a second... Kai!", releasing a short burst of energy, he tried to release himself from and genjutsu he could be under, and moved his eyes around quickly, hoping to spot her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:55 pm
"Really, genjutsu, you young boys get frantic when you are confused." The sharp feminine voice came with an edge from behind him as Fuyu exited her Snake and put her foot on the boys shoulder. A clear sign of dominance, Fuyu had never been exactly too nice to anyone besides Kinpaku, and Kein was now earning his way into that part of her, where ever it was. "Well, good job, you did manage to capture and defeat all my clones, but your technique is quite rough. Honestly if I was really trying I couldve easily killed you, but I am disappointed you were never able to figure out they were all clones, though thats a trick Kein still hasnt even gotten so dont feel bad. Just remember, not all missions you take will be successful, and you will make mistakes." Fuyu casually threw a very soggy piece of leather into Tai's lap as she scoffed,"Take the stupid thing! And dont ask me to baby sit you until you figure out either, I dont know what the hell it means either." Fuyu took her foot off his shoulder as she turned with a pivot and walked off her snake shrinking to a smaller size and curling around her forearm.

[Exit.]  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

lazyactor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:18 pm
Alex changed his mind and went back to the dojo disheartened suddenly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:28 pm
Alex calmy walked to the streets and headed in the direction of the gates. he drank from a water bottle as he went along looking like he was out for a jog.  

lazyactor

OsteoidData

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:08 am
Cloud walked into the village streets with a camera strapped around his neck. He hated doing such work as he was about to do, but ot was his job to help the community. He saw an advertisment for a new drink, a recently wed celebrity couple break up, children buying real kunai to fight with. Snap, snap snap, and a picture was taken of all of them. He took a picture of a funeral about a fallen soldier. Then he took a picture of a rare flower that only blooms once a year. Next was a picture of a wedding between two people. After that he took a picture of the remnants of a recent crime scene. Last was a picture of shinobi cheating out on their training.
(M-more Pictures completed)

He continued taking pictures, a street fight, a sack of money found by a little boy, the aftermath of a recent storm. All pictures he took. He saw a couple screaming at each other, picture. He spotted a politition skipping out on a meeting, picture. He also saw rare fish caught by the shore and strange shaped clouds, pictures. Last he found new sales on the latest technology. Snap, snap, sanp, and they were all taken.
(M-more Pictures completed)

[Didn't mean to actually post this]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:45 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[the weeds the weeds]

Aki strolled out of the kages office while reading the list of missions that he needed to complete. he sighed and got to work muttering to hiself."baby steps." 1-4

as he strolled he came to an elderly ladies house. her name was jane and she needed to get a few weeds plucked and was to old to be able to do this wioth any sort of skill. he met with her and told her that he was here to do it for her. she pointed to the spot and Aki bent and got to work.[1-2]

most ninja would sweat and feel discomfort with this task but Aki diligently plucked the weeds as if it were fun. unfortunately it wasn't fun even when he was almost done with them it was boring and he day dreamed of protecting the village.[1-3]

Aki plucked the weeds out for another few minutes. after he was done it was a simple a matter to cover the grass and lay sod down to promote new flower growth. after ffinishing that he went back to the lady and checked the mission off his list.[1-4]

Crouching Pervert, Hidden Camera.

on his way back to the next mission site Aki was approached by a man who said that if he got him eight pictures that he would make it a mission. Aki shrugged and took a camera using his shinobi skills to take skilled pics. he snapped a fountain,after which there was a couple kissing in the alley and he made sure to take there pic as well. then after wards he took a picture of the ramen shop as well as one of the customers eating the ramen. as he walked out of the shop a boy ran by chasing a dog. Aki snapped him to and the flash blinded the boy who fell.Aki took that pic as well. a man was hiding in a tree nearby after that and Aki took his pic as well. the man looked at him blushed and ran back to his house. Aki followed him and took a pic of the house also.

Find [ X ]

Aki made his way back to the ramen shop and asked a man there if this was his mission. the man nooded and told aki a dog ran off down the street and the academy student that was sent couldnt catch the dog. 1-5

Aki shrugged again muttering "baby steps." he told tjhe man that he would take the mission. Aki began to trace the dog back to where the boy fell. apparently the boy was the same he blinded earlier and made fall. this seemed funny to Aki and he grinned as he searched once in awhile remember ing the scene.2-5

Aki caught the trail of the dog and followed it where it lead. the dog had passed by the ramen shop and into a nearby house. it looked like the owner had yet to come home to find the package strapped to the dogs back. he looked around and then ducked into the house after it.3-5

in the house aki swearched quietly finding the dog napping. he pounced on it and it leaped up startled and knocked a coffe table down. what followed next was a comical cartoon style chase scene in which that house was messed up.4-5

about ten minutes after catching the dog Aki returned outside with the package. he would have been faster but in the chase the house was destroyed and needed to be cleaned. so he spent time doing just that. he returned to the man and got his john hand c**k that he completed the mission.5-5

[exit to springs.]  

lazyactor

iOath

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:27 am
Shunketsu walked through the streets while singing to himself. "Every feeling that I get, but I haven't missed you yet..." He continued walking down the path toward the shopping district. "...only when I stop to think about it..." He stopped at an intersection, looking to see if it was safe before proceeding. "...yadda yadda yadda I forgot the rest of the song~" He sang as he turned and made his way into the shoping district.

[2/5]
[Enter]
[Exit]  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:48 am
"Man, I need to hurry up. This ramen's going to get cold if I don't go faster." Shun stared at the ramen for a few moments. "Actually, I don't think it could ever get cold..." He said, making a reference to the spiciness of the ramen as well as the strange, almost glowing red color. "Yeesh. Anyways, I'm going to speed this up a little bit. First gate...OPEN!" His speed suddenly doubled. "Second gate...OPEN!" His twitching nerves calmed down. "Third gate...OPEN!" His speed was now three times what it was before and his skin turned red. Now, he was going so fast that most of the normal people only saw a blur. "Almost there..."

[4/5]
[Enter]
[Exit]  

iOath

iOath

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:48 am
"Well this is going to be an uneventful patrol, isn't it?" Shunketsu said to himself as he ran through the streets of the village. "This place seems pretty safe right now, so where should I go next?" Continuing to run, he looked side to side to see if there was anywhere that seemed particularly interesting for him. "Hm...I guess I'll go back to the shopping district. Maybe I can pick something up there to keep me amused. Or at the very least, water to get this searing pain off of my tongue..." He opened up his mouth and let his tongue hang out. Sure, he looked really silly, but the air actually helped him out a lot. "Right, now where is that...ah hah!" He turned to the left and entered the shopping district.

[Enter and exit]  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:18 am
"Back in the streets!" Shunketsu said as he ran to the streets of Konoha again. "This place is so hectic. How am I going to find any suspicious activity in this place?" He asked himself as he continued on his run. "Actually...how am I going to find any non-suspicious activity in this place?" He laughed.

He slowed his pace down a little bit to see if there was anything more specific he could see going on. At his previous speed, the only thing he could see was the massive clump of people in front of him. And the only thing he was thinking was how he would get past them. Now, he had a better view of everything that was going on in the area.

He kept his head on a swivel, looking from left to right as often as he could. He may have looked weird, but most of the people could tell he was on a mission. So they kind of backed off from him, which allowed him to walk through the streets a bit easier.

"Well, I don't think there's any trouble here. Nothing that a shinobi would have to stop, anyways..." Just to be sure, he scanned the entire area one more time. Besides the random gambling on the street corners and stuff like that, nothing was going on. "Alright. It's on to the next one!" He said. "I'm going back to the shopping district!"

[patrol the village x4]
[enter and exit]  

iOath

OsteoidData

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:54 pm
User Image
Cloud

Cloud slowly walked through the streets, his conversation with the Raikage had not gone the way he had wanted, but he atleast now knew the villages current status. He wondered if he should help out around the village or go back to training. He looked around noticing all of the happy faces of the villagers that crowded the streets. As he thought about it he heard a soft rapid clicking noise, he listened tried to discover the direction it was coming from. Once he found the direction it had come from, he looked over and saw a glimpse of a man telling him to come here. Cloud started his way over to the man, cautiously, keeping his hand on the hilt of his sword. He soon found himself in an alley-way where a shadowed man stood before him. His face and body could not be seen but he could be heard. “Are you a cloud shinobi” were the mans words. Cloud responded “Sure, if that’s what you want me to be, now my question to you is who are you?” The man quickly responded, finally noticing Clouds hand on his sword. “I’m just a lovely informant in need of some assistance, right now there is a traitor in your village and I need a low ranking shinobi to do the job, of course a genin can’t do this for their not strong enough and are still to young and naïve. A jounin is to high ranking and will immediately inform the kage about the matter. So I found you, a skilled chunnin.” Cloud eased himself, seeing where this was going. “And why cant the kage find out about this” Cloud inquired. “Because if the kage found out it would cause an uproar between the shinobi here, everyones trust would start to dissipate and the kage would soon have a civil war to deal with. So I need someone not so close to the chair and has enough skill to survive.” Cloud already saw this coming and was prepared to deal with the problem, if their actually was one. He knew he couldn’t trust the person but if the information was true then he needed to quietly dispose of the traitor. “So where is the traitor at right now” The man gave his answer and told Cloud everything about the traitor. Once Cloud had all the information needed, he used sword drawing technique on the man, but used his hilt instead of the blade. The man fell to the ground unconscious. No one could be trusted in this operation, especially the informant. Cloud picked the man up, placed him in a nearby dumster, then sealed the dumpster so he couldn’t get out. First Cloud would need to verify the traitors location. He jumped from wall to wall until he reached the rooftops. He then quickly traveled to the place where the informant had told him of. From the rooftop of a building he looked down to see a broken down door to the entrance of some beat up building at the end of a long narrow alleyway. “A good hiding place, I can presume this to be the spot.” Making some handsigns Cloud used the transformation technique to transform into a mouse, he then went through the doorway ans into the building. The inside had old furniture, and enough of it. Cloud saw a picture of their leader and then he saw many maps and strategies on assassinating the Raikage. This was the place. (Traitor's Location complete)
Cloud stayed in mouse form and would, he needed to find out the traitors motives, this was extremely important. No one seemed to be in the building so Cloud searched around, in mouse form. He saw only very short thought out plans that were highly unlikely to work. He kept on looking around, not finding much more, until someone entered the building. The person looked exactly like the one in the picture. Cloud hid under the furniture and carefully watched the man. He went over to a table with a number of plans on it. Then brushed all of them off the table replacing them with a bigger piece of paper. The man then started to chuckle, a giant scar on his face moved as he did so. Then he said “With this the entire village shall be destroyed.” That immediately put Cloud into high alert mode. Staying out of the mans line of sight he found a hole in the wall and climbed upward to the ceiling. He then found another hole in the wall where he could look down upon the table. It was then that he realized this man was a fellow shinobi, a jounin in fact. This was why it would cause an uproar to the other shinobi in the village. Cloud needed to definitely take care of him quickly and quietly. Cloud looked down at the plan laid out upon the table, it was extremely well thought out and had a major chance of working. This man was dangerous. Cloud knew he had to kill him but a jounin was no easy target, but this jounin if he recalled right had suffered some kind of brain damage – whence the scar – and could not control chakra, so the man only used taijutsu. Cloud knew what he had to do. (Traitor's Motif completed)
The man and Cloud stayed in the building until nightfall. The entire time the man planned and Cloud watched. Then the man decided to leave and go somewhere, this was when Cloud would strike. After the man had left the inside of the building, Cloud went back human form, he needed to incapacitate the man so he could be investigated, it may cause an uproar but this man could be apart of something much bigger than just himself being a traitor. Cloud silently walked to the exit of the building, there he saw the back of the man, who was starting his walk down the narrow alley-way. Cloud focused his chakra behind him, gathering a heavy amount before using assassins rush. Cloud was at the doorway and then not even a second later he was behind the man, slamming the hilt of his sword into the back of his head. The mans lifeless body fell to the ground, he had been incapacitated. Cloud tied him up with razor wire, binding him to take to the Raikage. (Traitor's Trial completed)
Just as Cloud prepared to pick up the man’s incapacitated body, he sensed kunai flying towards him from above. He quickly jumped backwards evading them; he looked at the incapacitated body to see three kunai in sticking out from its back. They had explosive tags attached to them and before Cloud could do anything blew up, killing the man and erasing his body from existence. Cloud looked up to see another man, one who was built for combat just from the looks. The man stood on the rooftop above Cloud, he said “It looks like a little rat tried to interfere with my plans” the man threw up his hand, showing the head of the informant, the man then threw the head in the air and blew it up with more explosive tags. The man jumped down from the rooftops and landed in front of Cloud, only a few yards away. The man pulled out an anbu mask and then squeezed it, the mask cracked and broke into a dozen pieces. “The mask says it all, you cannot beat me” The man stood all the way up, just as did Cloud. They faced each other in the eyes, Cloud could not take him lightly, and an anbu would be strong. His death may lay right before his eyes, but many would die if he failed here. Either prepared for the upcoming fight, it would only be seconds before a life or death battle took place. Then it happened. Cloud made the first move, he out of nowhere used assassins rush and of course rushed the man. Since they were so close, this would prove to be the ultimate technique and undodgable. Cloud had already unsheathed his sword before the rush so it was already out and ready for a stab. The sword passed through the man’s heart with ease, to much ease. Their should have been something but there wasn’t. Cloud immediately jumped backwards with his sword just as the man blew up, an explosive shadow clone. The real man was standing on the rooftops once again making handsigns. Then he sucked in a lot of air, blowing it all out at once creating a giant fire dragon that would engulf the entire alley-way with flames hot enough to melt the human body. Cloud had no way out so used the body flicker technique to teleport to the rooftops away from danger. Cloud was now a couple of roofs away from the man, who turned around and looked at him. Cloud thought about what he should do when a shadow clone of the man came up from the roof behind him. The clone jumped in the air and aimed a kick at the back of Clouds head. Cloud in return sensed something behind him and jumped forward, spinning with his arms in a blocking position. Cloud then used half-steo and got behind the clone easily, slashing it out of existence. For safe measure he jumped away before the slash was complete just in case it was explosive. Thankfully it wasn’t. The man and Cloud were now at a distance from each other. Cloud had a plan, he first made dozens of regular clones, he then used blazing lance and launched it at the man. The clones rushed the man and some stayed back, they were basically spread all around the place constantly moving. The lance that was laucnched at the man was easily dodged, but the lance moved around and came back at the man who dodged again, the man threw kunai trying to destoy the lance but they just bounced off. The lance continued chasing the man who kept dodging it, he knew the clones had no physical state so he just ignored them. Cloud made another lance but this time touched it using Darkness of Hell. This new lance wasn’t launched directly at the man but intead covered up behind the multiple clones. The lance eventually started to glow purple with mist that surrounded it. The man paying no attention to the clones lost track of Cloud and had not seen him perform the technique, also since the m,an ignored the clones he did not see the blazing lance flying towards him from behind. It was then that the purple misted lance struck the man directly in the lower back, right on the spine. The first lance and the clones all disappeared, leaving just Cloud and the man, Cloud walked towards the man who fell to his knees jaw dropped. The man would now lose all his senses for five minutes. Cloud stopped in front of the man, who was now literally broken for the time being. Cloud sheathed his sword and then prepared for the sword drawing technique. “Abracadaver” that was Clouds only word before he unsheathed his sword with lightning quick speed then just as fast sheathed it again. The man’s head dropped and so did his body. A puddle of blood soon surrounded the lifeless cadaver. Cloud would not tell the Raikage of this directly, he would post it up on the recently completed missions but the report would say terrorist instead of shinobi as the traitor, this way no uproar would start. He used a fire technique to dispose of the bodies, then he walked off to continue with his walk that had been interrupted by the informant. (Traitors Retaliation complete)

[Enter] [Exit]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:43 am
Cloud walked on the rooftops through the streets. He knew the Raikage said that everything was fine but he wondered how long it had been since the last check up was done. He would patrol the entire village to confirm her words.

He looked down at all the villagers walking peacefully. There seemed to be no theives or any problems such as that. Everything looked fine so far.

He continued his search, this time on the rooftops. He looked for any creeps or lone wonderers. To his pleasure, he found none. It truly was a peaceful village.

Cloud checked the alley-ways next, he was looking for orphans or places like the one the traitor hid in. He found some orphans, had to find a fellow shinobi to take care of them. Luckily he found no secret beat up hide outs, which would ensure the villages safety more.

Cloud had found no problems with or in the streets, from the looks of it, what the raikage had told him was true.

[Enter][Exit] [Patrol the village x5]

While Cloud patroled the place he figured he do this job one last time. He carried a camera in his hands and looked for something to take picture of. On the rooftops he found two lovers doing their thing under the shining sun, it was an invasion of privacy but he took a picture anyways. Next he found high ranking shinobi looking at womens under clothing, he took a picture of it. While walking he saw a man clutching a new computer screaming "Noooo, shes all i got" while a store manager took it away. Obviously he had mental problems but a picture was taken anyways. After searching a while he found celebrities cheating on eachother with other celebrities, this ended up being three photos, all good ones. Next he found fellow shinobi going on dates with their newly wed bride. That was another picture. At the end of his patrol of the streets he saw the man he took the pictures for paying a women to go out with him. A definite picture. The job was finally done.
[M-more pictures complete]  

OsteoidData

lazyactor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:17 am
The Weeds! The Weeds!

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

back out on the streets Aki started to visit the elderly houses so he could do some gardening with them. after getting a nice list of the addresses he could help with he got to work. he didn't like pulling weeds but helping the village in any small way had its own rewards.

he bent down and started pulling the anything that didn't look like it belonged. first the weeds that copied other flowers. they were hard to spot over the other flowers but with his dedication he finally sorted them out. the other weeds turned out to be a bit more problematic but just like the others he managed to pull them out with ease.

after that he laid down some sod and fertilizer making sure to coat the ground evenly so that there weren't any rough spots.he watered the area and then double check his work. this was an added curtiosy he thought all the elderly would enjoy.

after getting done he walked up the path back to the house and checked in to see if there was indeed more work to be done. after getting a no he smiled gave his name and got the signature required for the completeness of the mission. he took an uneeded breath and started back on the next house.4-4

Aki strolled tot the next house taking his time to get there. there wasnt a rush or anything but he needed to prove his loyalty and love for the village.
he took a breath and knocked on the door. the man answered and very rudely pointed in the general direction and went back inside.

Aki sighed and strolled around back so he could get to work. he got to his knees and started to pluck weeds like there was no tomorrow. in a way there wasnt. this garden turned out to be very poorly kept. so he had to grab with both hands to get done at the same time as the other gardens.

when the weeds got pulled up he took a rake and dragged it over the garden over and over again smoothing out all the holes he had made. he then went back over it with sod. it wasn't a difficult job just time consuming. he sighed and then did the fertilizer making sure to keep it simple.

he finished with that and went back to the front of the house. he knocked on the door and no one answered. he blinked a few times counted to ten and then knocked again. after a moment the elderly man came out and signed what he had to then slammed the door in Aki face.4-4  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:37 am

Shin Aburame

Kumogakure // Genin // Bloodline // Aburame
User Image

A swarm of the young Aburame's bugs flew around, over and under the streets of Kumogakure surveying for any suspicious activities or personalities that is lurking around the place. The observant traits of Shin's Kikkaichu insects won't allow any apprehensive activities pass their sight. though it might have been better if there aren't any actual intruders roaming inside the village, just for the sake of the peace inside the village and the people residing in it.

Patrol the Village!

Techs:
Chakra = 285 / 285
• E-Rank: 5
• D-Rank: 10
• C-Rank: 20
• B-Rank: 40
• A-Rank: 80
• S-Rank: 160

AC = 1300

Ninja Tools
Katana x 1
Fuma Shuriken x 2
Flash bomb x 8
Explosive Tag x 15
Kunai x 5

X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X

“Even the tiniest insect could kill a creature hundred times its size”
BGM: Into the Battlefield

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
OCC:

Kamote Chronicles

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:58 pm
Kyo ran along the rooftops, stopping to look down at alleys, only hobos in there. He kept patroling the streets, picking up a jelly filled donut and putting it in the empty mini bucket.  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games