Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Frozen Oasis || .:Temple Of Perserverance:. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:22 pm
Kyo smiled and huggled her. "Isn't there other people like you out there? Origami users?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:21 pm
Dai shrugged. "Not sure really." She said. "I guess the bloodline is hard to come by. My mother left me with a scroll with all the techniques on it. So that gives me a small clue that she was a holder..." Dai thought for a moment. "At least I think she was." Dai waved it off. "I wouldn't know. I was abandoned at a small age. One or so. I've been alone every since." Dai smiled.  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:57 pm
He smiled again and tackled Dai to the side. Snuggling his face to her chest. 'Your not alone! You have me and Sypher-kun!" Shi barked saying 'hey!" and licked Dai's face.
[[lol my first rpc is a origami user! but she is a huge big mouth o.O]]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:20 pm
Dai fell over laughing as Kyo tackled her. She laughed as Shi licked her face. Shi laid next to her head and Dai rested her hands around the small boy she had grown so fond of. "I wish that was true..." She whispered remembering the expression that Sypher's face had read so openly to her. "...Sypher..." Dai laid there for a moment staring softly at the ceiling of the temple. Softly closing her eyes, feeling like she could fall asleep. Dai kept her arms around Kyo as they laid there. There was something about this place that always put Dai into the right piece of mind.

[[Dai and her should meet, LOL]]

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:25 pm
[[rofl! she is like a temper child....xD and a bit crazy but ya they should meet sometime!]]
Kyo snuggled her tight as Shi climbed onto Kyo for a 'dog pile' manuever.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:34 am
[[lamo! If you haven't noticed Dai has a temper too lamo!]]

Dai smiled as she felt Shi join in on the 'dog pile' that began with Kyo. Her eyes where still closed. She relaxed and soon falling asleep. But her mind wouldn't stop thinking. The face that Sypher made; it worried her.

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:10 am
A Sypher clone stepped into the area, looking left and right for the two genin he knew were here. After some searching he spotted the pile of bodies and made his way over, crouching down at Dai's head to look at her with a raised brow "Don't you two have something you could be doing?" he scolded, forgetting his purpose for a moment.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:36 am
Dai groaned at the sound of Sypher's voice and opened one of her eyes to look at him She moved one of her hands to her face, still loking at him. "we did plenty." She smiled. Forgetting that there was still dried blood on her hand from breaking several noses only moments ago. She smiled at Sypher. "So what did the Kage say? Are we taking a trip?" Dai asked as she closed her eye. The blood soaked handkerchief rested in her other hand on Kyo's back.  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:41 am
Sypher grabbed her hand, examining the blood with a deepening frown "No. Sypher is still waiting. He's talking to the advisor right now but its looking promising. If you got in a fight, he's gonna kick your butts." he warned before letting go of her hand and examining the sleeping Kyo "You did plenty...you did get into a fight, didn't you?" the clone said, getting on a scolding kick "I just hope you didn't use jutsu on the ki....you didn't, did you?" he looked at her anxiously, a look that would NEVER be on the real Sypher's face.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:03 pm
Dai's eyes shot open as the clone grasped her hand with the dried blood. Dai moved her head to the other side away from the clone. "Would you if you had to protect those smaller than you?" She whispered. She bangs cover her eyes. She knew she shouldn't have been so rough on those kids. but it wasn't right of them to pick on Kyo. Who so happened to be smaller then them. Dai stared into the distance. "And if I'm going to be sculled then let it be by the real Sypher. Not some damn clone." Her eyes went dark like they did when she was fighting those boys. She never looked to the clone. She shielded her face from him. Sypher was going to get mad at her but at least she kept Kyo safe. Her eyes closed she wasn't upset at what she did. She was upset that Kyo was facing the same torment that she had those many years ago and to have a clone of someone she respected and cared for, to sculled her was low.  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:14 pm
Sypher scowled and straightened to walk over, sitting on a patch of grass "Sypher has protected Kyo. From worse than those boys too and don't assume Kyo is weak because of his size." the clone would have continued but winced sharply "H-He's not a weak kid." it managed before snapping its lips shut I'm not! I'm no, I'm not, I'm not! it thought then "Sypher is still waiting for approval." he said, changing the subject quickly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:27 pm
Dai moved hardly moving Kyo from his sleep. She sat with her legs indian style and petted Kyo's hair softly as he slept. She didn't look to the clone. Her eyes stayed on Kyo. Shi hopped off of Kyo's back to the floor when Dai moved. Shi moved himself softly onto Kyo's stomach as Dai held to small boy. She smiled at Kyo's purity. She looked at the clone with a frown. Her eyes still dark. "Even the strong need someone to protect them." She looked back to Kyo. "Even the real Sypher needs someone to protect him." She whispered. Dai cradled Kyo close to her as she allowed him to smile in her arms.  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:36 pm
Sypher put one hand on his knee and then put his chin in his hand "You're blind." the clone said grumpily then sighed "Want and need are two very different things. Sypher will ask for help when he want's it and if you offer it before hand, he'll reject it, you and everything else." he said with another heavy sigh. This particular clone had been given an open personality, one that the real Sypher refused to allow, so that he could help Dai and Kyo "You may not like me cause I'm just a clone but take my advice. Don't offer to help him unless he's unconscious or dead."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:46 pm
Dai flinched at the harsh words spoken. She could feel the tears whelm in her eyes. She stopped the tears. What had cause such a reaction on her end. It was something the clone had said. She wanted to argue back but no words would form to her lips. Not even a sound would escape them. She sat there trying to figure what she would do. But nothing continued to play in the darkness of her mind. She opened her mouth and then closed it. What had been said to her made her mind that was so cautious in looking things over. Play techniques over and over; had came to a stop and the darkness crept slowly in. Because of this one personality clone, the Sypher had so kindly sent. A personality, that frustrated Daitomi to the point of no words. Had paralyzed her from taking action against it.  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:53 pm
Watching Dai in silence Sypher nodded slowly "I'm sorry for being harsh...but this is the truth. Sypher isn't the easiest guy to get close to, to understand, to become...affectionate with." he said, having already noted the feelings Dai had with ease. And if Sypher weren't so focused and bull headed he'd see them too "You can try and try and try but you'll never know how he's feeling unless he want's you to or you catch him by surprise." he moved forward and crouched by Dai again, watching her carefully "He does feel though. So don't ever worry about that." he tilted his head to look at her full in the face, smiling brightly. That smile was another thing she would never see on the real Sypher's face, not intentionally.  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games