Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[≈] Totoma's Cafe |Food and Drink| Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:10 pm
User Image

Marco Cross
xxxxWhen I hear you scream, it's music to my ears.

┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅
It took a little asking around, but Marco felt like he finally found a good lead on where Kenji was. Assuming that people saw the right shoeless girl heading towards here, it shouldn't take that long for him to find her. Coming around the corner to the building, Marco notice Kenji standing there. He noticed she had a pair of shoes on and just hoped that she didn't steal them. Either way, he wouldn't bring it up. Getting closer, Marco called out. "Hey Kenji. Just got done at the Mizukage's office. Looks like a new person was put in charge." Finally reaching her by the time he was done talking, he held out her headband. "I have our headbands. We are now officially shinobi of Kiri. Oh the Mizukage also said you shouldn't wonder around or risk getting lost." He gave a small laugh as his stood there waiting for her to take the headband. His was in is pocket still. He figured, he would probably put it around his neck, but for the moment didn't bother with it.

Genin ┇ Hojo Clan ┇ Ninjutsu ┇ Musician ┇ Chakra: 275/275 [25/25]
Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:58 pm
User Image

Atsuma Ketsueki
You hatin’? Lemme put my hater shades on I can't see you.

Genin-Ninjutsu-Bloodline

Atsuma finally got the the food and cafe. He was starving, he was going to eat here after he left the cemetery but he didn't want to miss the opportunity to finally get his headband. "Ye so I would like all the ramen you go up in herre!!" Atsuma said at his table to the waitress. "B-but sir we have over 100 different types of ramen here...." Atsuma raised an eyebrow. "I know that's why I love this place!!" Atsuma waited for his order to come but his stomache growled more and more each minute gone by. "Ah.....she didn't get my drink...." He mumbled slightly bumbed out.

Ketsueki Clan-Seiketsu-Chakra Pool[250]

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:33 pm
User Image

Atsuma Ketsueki
You hatin’? Lemme put my hater shades on I can't see you.

Genin-Ninjutsu-Bloodline

Atsuma finally finished stuffing himself with Ramen and let the world have a huge burp. "Ahhh that was awesome." Atsuma called the waitress who took her sweet time to get to him. "The food was delicious!" Atsuma shouted but regreted right after for his belly was aching. "Here you go." He gave the waitress the check with a not so handsome tip and walked out of there satisfied. "Time to train!!....ow ow...."{{EXIT]]

Ketsueki Clan-Seiketsu-Chakra Pool[250]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:41 pm
User Image
Ketsueki ❈ Suiton ❈ Katon ❈ Genin

Mou yukiba ga nai wa kono koi no netsuryou
Now there's no where to go, in the heart of this love

xxxxxxKenji took the headband from Marco and smiled big, they finally got to be mist genin! Well it wasn't that exciting because it just brought to reality their old home was destroyed. "I didn't get to meet the mizukage...? Thats soo not cool! Can I meet the mizukage? I wonder if he is a hansom buff guy or a scrawny nerd...a-and I do want to thank him myself for letting us stay here..." She bounced a bit, being hyper usual self again.

Chakra ❈ 220/220 ❈ Sensor ❈ Yukikagure

Haiiro no kumo MONOKURO no kensou
Gray clouds, monochrome bustles, sunlight cast shadows, dusk is changing it's color

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:16 pm
User Image

Marco Cross

Marco watched as Kenji went back to her normal self. In a way it was nice to see but at the same time, it was still a little annoying. However, given what they had been through, he didn't let any bit of annoying feelings show on him. Shifting his weight a little bit, he just laughed some. "Well I don't see why you shouldn't be able to go and see him. After all it would probably help to put a face with your name." He gave a small nod and thinking about it for a second, it would help for him to go back. After all, him and Kenji had no place to stay. Marco figured they probably had housing like in Yuki for shinobi, but he didn't know if they could just walk up and pick a place. So by going back, he could ask about that. Either way, he snapped out of his thoughts and went back to Kenji. His next comment would be made in more of a joking manner then anything. "Of course, I'm assuming you are going to want me to lead you to his office?" Marco gave off a small chuckle as he stood there waiting for an answer.

Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:39 pm
User Image
Ketsueki ❈ Suiton ❈ Katon ❈ Genin

Mou yukiba ga nai wa kono koi no netsuryou
Now there's no where to go, in the heart of this love

xxxxxxKenji kept bouncing, even if he didn't show it, she knew he was annoyed by her hyperness but if she knew how she was around her clans people, he'd love that hyperness every minute. "Yes yes, he does need to see my face and we need a place to stay and we need to start getting money cause I'm hungry." She took his hand and stuck close so he could help her not get lost again.

Chakra ❈ 220/220 ❈ Sensor ❈ Yukikagure

Haiiro no kumo MONOKURO no kensou
Gray clouds, monochrome bustles, sunlight cast shadows, dusk is changing it's color

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:47 pm
User Image

Marco Cross

Marco wanted to give off a small sigh, but was able to keep it in. As Kenji took his hand, he nodded a little bit and started walking. Thankfully he knew the way he came so he didn't have to worry about getting lost himself. "Alright. Just try to keep up. No getting distracted." Again it was kind of meant in a joking way, but it might not have come off as such. Shifting his weight, he just kept on walking.
[exit to Mizukage's office]

Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:55 pm
[exit]  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:31 pm
User Image
Setsuna Makube ~ Mist Nin Chuunin ~ Taijutsu ~ Medic Nin ~ Jiongu ~

Chakra Pool: 480 ~ AC: 3150 ~ Ryo: ~ 1900

Having agreed to take Yokai out to eat, they walked along the streets and towards the cafe. When they arrived, Setsuna opened the door for Yokai and followed the male in. They would soon be seated at a table and have menus to look over. It seemed they had arrived when the cafe was actually a cafe and not used for a night club or whatever else it was supposed to be used as. "Order anything you like, it's on me."

Techniques used:

Chakra used:

OOC:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:42 pm
User Image
"Yokai" Yoo "Senju"!

I'm the twin with heart ; ! | ! ;

Yoo sat in the chair and stretched his hands out over the table, enjoying being out alone for once. It was strange, not having Syy around....but he was determined not to think about it "Mmm! Unlike Syy, I like ramen!" he said cheerfully and ordered a large bowl of shrimp and beef ramen. It was such a strange combo that the waiter just kind of looked at him but Yoo was looking at Setsuna "So...uh....what do we do now?" he asked, looking eagerly at him. He'd never been out on his own. Not even when it had been only him and Syy had been...Stop thinking about it! he thought, mentally smacking himself. Did Syy think about Yoo all the time? Probably not. So Yoo pushed hard to get Syy out of his mind.

; | ;

↳ Mizukage ↳ Ninjutsu↳ Sensor

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:58 pm
User Image

Shrimp and beef ramen... that certainly was an interesting combination. Handing his menu back to the waiter as well, he said "I'll have some chicken yakisoba noodles please. And water to drink." Hearing the question from Yokai, Setsuna mulled over his answer for a moment or two. "Talking would be the most common way to pass the time until our meals are brought out. We could speak about how things have been going for us recently, likes or dislikes... things like which would happen in a normal conversation I think."

Techniques used:

Chakra used:

OOC:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:55 pm
User Image
"Yokai" Yoo "Senju"!

Yoo listened carefully, his hands folded on the table as he leaned forward, but "Oh....uhm...." he tilted his head to the left for a second, thinking. What to talk about...Well, he didn't really have any likes or dislikes yet "What do you like, Setsuna-chan?" he asked, smiling eagerly at him, his eyes bright.

; | ;

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:32 pm
User Image

With his elbow on the table, Setsuna's chin was resting in the palm of his hand as he watched the other. Yokai really was adorable, it was too bad the other had said he did not want to be called 'puppy' anymore. Ah well, at least he could still think it and Yokai would be none the wiser. "Well, I suppose my main like is the field of medicine. The human body is a spectacular thing and sometimes if can be quite fascinating with any abnormalities a body may have." Honestly, he doubted that Yokai would be as interested in the subject as he was, so he mulled over what else he liked. "I also like takoyaki, reading, playing chess and the game Go." Pausing, a thought came to mind that caused the male to smile some as he added "And I like you."

Techniques used:

Chakra used:

OOC:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:09 pm
User Image
"Yokai" Yoo "Senju"!

Yoo didn't really....he didn't understand it but if it made Setsuna happy, he was curious "Human body?" he queried, only slightly skipping over Setsuna's last comment. Inside, he glowed, happy that Setsuna still seemed to like him "Would I be considered an abnormality?" he asked, thinking about how his body had been created. Thinking about that brought him back to thinking about his twin...which he tried not to do. But it also brought up a concern. He and Sypher had been in separate bodies for a lot longer then before...and they still didn't know what effects such long term separation would have "What kind of abnormalities?" he added, now extremely interested in what Setsuna had mentioned. His interest was obvious as he took a drink of water and leaned in, his expression intent.

; | ;

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:47 pm
User Image

It might be a little hard to understand, with how much chakra was used in the shinobi villages, they probably did not think much about the human body or how regular doctors treated people. Frowning softly, mulling over the questions in his head, Setsuna finally replied "Well, I wouldn't consider you an abnormality. But for you and Syy to split bodies as you do, it's not something I've ever heard of. Shinobi can make clones, but... they're not really human. If I were to cut into a clone it would just disappear in a puff of smoke, no blood or anything. I think if I were to cut into you, there would be blood, muscles, internal organs... you'd have everything a human body was supposed to have."

At least that was his hypothesis. From what he could gather, the twins could actually die when separate. Meaning to him, it was highly unlikely that they were mere shadow clones or any other type of clone. "Some of the abnormalities that I speak of are more bizarre or even terrible to think about. Growths appearing all over the skin, making a person sickly later in life even when a person has been healthy before. When people are born unable to see certain colors. But the human body is interesting in good ways as well. How it can heal itself, how the body works, how the muscles can be strengthened to make the person stronger, even how the human mind works when faced with a situation."

Hopefully he did not go into so much detail that he upset the other. But figuring out causes and working towards cures for human deformities and abnormalities was something that was of interest to Setsuna. "But then again I do want to become one of the best medical shinobi and doctors during my time. I suppose it's only natural that I have an interest in those sorts of things."

Techniques used:

Chakra used:

OOC:

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out