Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility: Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:19 pm
User Image

Osaki no Neko
Yukikage || Fuuton || Yukiton || Tamer || Katei no Neko

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|" I will protect my people..."|├▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Osaki heard and saw and individual talk to him and faced his direction. "Um, yes..." he said as he took off his kages hat revealing a rather young individual and did a slight bow to him in greetings. "I'm not very strong yet, but my strategies and tactics are without flaws..." he said meaning he would rather do brain work that be out on the battle field unless needed. He than smiled at him. "Please call me Osaki-san..." he said as he hated the be called Lord Yukikage or senpai for that matter. There where Genin fat better than he was at anything currently and foremost.

Osaki than began to glare around and he noticed a rather strange fellow that just walked in a seemed to be looking at him. But with the black glasses on Osaki couldn't really tell. So Osaki waved at him with a slight smile politely.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:27 pm
User Image

Raiden nodded to him. Although in truth he was wondering weather or not the Hokage would mind putting together a squad, but he'd seemed busy, so Raiden just waited. The bug flew into his jacket. Raiden grew restless as he waited. He would sooner or later get some training in.

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

zZSiNGHAZz

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My blade sees for me...

Rai walked past the Academy until he noticed an increased activity. He noticed that the Hokage was there, though he had only seen the man once, he had a feeling he had the right man. He walked into the academy and just waited silently like a ghost. He didn't speak because he didn't want to appear to be stupid if he got it wrong. 'Hopefully they take notice...' He thought waiting for someone to acknowledge his existence in the room. He let out a light sigh as he stood not to far away from them, but also not to close as well. He kept this in mind that, not even Kage's wanted someone standing to close to them. Especially a stranger.

[Chakra:225/225]
((OOC: ))
Sharingan: Dormant Stage

Quote:
[Insert technique here]

... It cuts through the darkness.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:57 pm
KAZUMA SENJU

Gennin. Senju. Ninjutsu Class.

Kazuma silently stepping into the front door of the academy, his black eyes instantly darted from person to person as he inspected each one and quickly noted each outstanding characteristic. Kazuma lifted up his hand and ruffled his own hair and gave a toothy grin to anyone that had looked at him entering. He then silently crossed to a adjacent wall and leaned against it and started to wait to be adressed.

[[Sorry for the short post.]]

Chakra: 330/330
Profile.

Irish-Sama

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:39 am
Johnny Kazz
User Image
KAMIKAZE

"Hehehe... you done good, Scaly. This pleases me, and here I am without your reward. I'm sure I can find a couple of mice for you somewhere, you guys do like that stuff right~?" He teased before getting a good look at the decapitated head of the Raikage's adviser. "This one will catch a pretty penny, but put it away you're scaring the children. Now what was it I owed you again~?" Kazuya feigned ignorance, just for the sake of wanting to get under the Riru's skin... er scales. His confused face soon turned into an awkward frown as he heard the news from his young shinobi. Failure was not something he tolerated too much, if at all.

He heaved a large sigh before popping a bubble out his gum again. "So what you're saying is... you didn't get promoted? Is that right~?" He said in an irritatingly high pitched tone. "I see, and did you think I would let you come back to my village unscathed? Maybe I should throw you a parade, no wait... how bout a festival? Perhaps a funeral~?" He inquired, his style of speech becoming eerily more cheerful as he continued perhaps as a sign of his annoyance. What could be gathered however was that Myurai would be an example for the others and he would make sure of that.

★☆★☆★"Fear Me Dear, For I Am Death,
I'll Take Your Hope, Your Dreams, Your Love,
Til There's Nothing Left"★☆★☆★

Riru looked around and stared at the headband on one of the kids' foreheads. "I do believe you owe me a Leaf Headband and another mission." The being said to the Hokage, not wasting any time. Riru then removed the Cloud Headband and placed it in his pocket. "I can use that in the future."

- - -

I totally missed this. Holy s**t, my bad!

★☆★☆★"Come Along Follow Me As I Lead Through The Darkness"★☆★☆★

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:26 pm
User Image
KAMIKAZE

[There we go, that's what I was waiting for lol. On with the show ladies and gentlemen.]

"Ouch. So straightforward, eh. So I'm assuming this means you don't want the field mice either~." Kazuya teased before getting right down to business as well. "Okay scaly, I'll grant your wish... this time. Stop by my office in two days and I'll issue you your headband and first mission. You're dismissed, I have business with these little fellas~." He chimed before turning his attention to the ever growing group of young shinobi clamoring around his person.

He gave a cheerful sneer before addressing them all at once. "Myurai. I'll deal with you later~." He noted toward the genin who had failed to meet his expectations in the Chunnin exams. "Attention Genin. If you are here to receive a headband from me then you must pass my test. Yukikage you take heed of this as well, you're about to get your first lesson. Using all the tools and knowledge you have at you disposal, all you have to do is land one scratch on me. If you can do that before the sun goes down then you will receive your headband. If not... then lets just say things will be interesting, ho ho~." The young Hokage was issuing a challenge to his fledgling shinobi. Those who were strong would flourish and those who weren't would be left to hang.

Taking a nonchalant posture he closed one of his emerald green eyes and scratched his head. He began to half-assedly rummage through his pockets for something. "Begin~!" He ordered, though he really didn't have much of a clue as to how many there actually were around him. He took a quick glance at Myurai, and began sizing him up albeit very lazily. It was a sort of informal gesture, telling him to get in there and prove himself to Kazuya. In a moment of eureka he shouted, "Ah! There it is~." He said while pulling out his yo-yo.

Kazzoh

Codger

Irish-Sama

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:34 pm
KAZUMA SENJU

Kazuma gave a small grin as the Hokage challenged the whole group of Gennin, he thought that he might have a chance if he played his cards right and used the others attacks as a way to hide his own movements. Kazuma quickly unsheathed his Katana and advanced forward at the Hokage, suddenly he started to dash forward as he made a slashing arc from his top left to lower right. Kazuma however prepared to block a counter-attack by turning his wrists and moving his katana so that he could slash back up.

[[ Question, am I able to use the jutsu that are on the profile when you make it without posting for them? I am not sure but I may be slow to respond, I was just named Hokage in my main Naruto Guild and well the last one kinda let the village get trampled plus Akatsuki is after me cause i have had my demon the longest.]]

Profile.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:36 pm
Masaru had been late and was running down the streets towards the academy. I'm going to miss it! Why did I have to drink so much morning sake? He though as he got closer to the academy. He knew if he missed getting his headband people would make fun of him more, and he really didn't want that. He entered the academy and searched for the Hokage hurriedly. When eh gave up he asked someone and they gave him directions. He ran faster now as he could see the room he turned ready to stop and open the door, but then it happened. He tripped. His large body crashed through the door, knocking it off its hinges and he rolled into the room. "Did I make it in time?"

(POSTING FORMAT, COMING SOON TO A SHINOBI NATIONS NEAR YOU!)  

Bisquix

Shirtless Genius

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:37 pm
User Image
Myurai Verd
Lightning Warrior

Gennin I Leaf

Myurai sighed as he looked over the gennin in the room with him, as well as the Yukikage. When none of them moved he sighed and said,"To hell with this."He quickly flashed a set of handsigns and said,"Fukusū Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu." (Multiple Lightning Clone Technique) Creating six lightning clones of himself. Each stood in a line next to the real Myurai, Three on each side. He quickly flashed another set of handsigns and said," Hikuhiku Eda no Jutsu." (Twitching Limb Technique)His hand began to glow with Raiton. But he did not move at all. Instead stood in place ready for the Hokage to make his move.

Jutsu used,
Hikuhiku Eda no Jutsu. (Twitching Limb Technique)
Fukusū Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu. (Multiple Lightning Clone Technique)
Chakra Left. 255/295  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:43 pm
User Image
KAMIKAZE

"Hehe, that's the spirit kids. Let's play~." Kazuya said with an elated grin as he popped his bubble gum. Things started off sudden with the young Senju racing in towards him first. "Oho, you're pretty quick~." He teased before raising his left hand and flicking out his middle finger. Abruptly, the yo-yo now in his hand would burst toward the ground at a vicious angle before rebounding up at sharp 10 degrees for Kazuma's blade instantly blocking it. "Too naive. Daitoppa~." He chastised before raising his right hand up to his mouth and forming a small circle around his lips. He inhaled vigorously before expelling an enormous blast of wind at Kazuma point blank range. He made sure to keep his power in check. Daitoppa could be as strong as a hurricane in the right hands, he didn't want to kill the kid just push him back a bit.

With a little bit of space between them now he could start to form a handseal or two in peace. He turned to Myurai who had created six clones of himself. "Now that's not right... you might wanna make another clone or two~." He mocked before flashing through a string of seals and creating two Kaze Bunshin of his own, both armed with their own yo-yo as well. "You've come to the right place kid, and here I thought things would be a little unfair~." Kazuya cackled before having each clone send their yo-yos at a gennin. One at the Myurai in the middle and the other at the newly entered Masaru.

[ Fuuton: Daitoppa [[Great Breakthrough]]
Fuuton: Kaze Bunshin [[Wind Clone]]
Fuuton: Yadama Furooseigyo [[Projectile Control Skill]] ]

425/450- [Fuujin's Efficiency Attribute]

Kazzoh

Codger

Irish-Sama

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:07 pm
KAZUMA SENJU

Kazuma eyes widened as the Hokage moved quickly, he should have know that he would be ten steps ahead of him at all times. Kazuma's eyes grew even wider when he noticed a jutsu being used on him, suddenly he was pushed back farther away from the Hokage. Kazuma stopped himself from sliding across the ground and pulled out a Kunai, the then threw it at the ground to the the left of the Hokage, his own right. Kazuma then brought his sword back up and held it steady waiting for another attack from the Hokage.

Profile.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:20 pm
User Image
Myurai Verd
Lightning Warrior

Gennin I Leaf

Myurai smiled as one of the lightning clones stepped into the path of the yo-yo and exploded into a burst of lightning as the yo-yo hit him. The lightning from the explosion fried the string it was attached to caught fire from the heat from the lightning and broke leaving the melted yo-yo to smolder on the floor. He grinned as all of the remaining lightning clones gathered in front of him blocking the hokage's line of sight of Myurai. As soon as they massed they charged the hokage all at once. One jumping high, to more moved to flank each of his sides and the rest went head on. While Myurai using the body flicker technique disappeared and re-appeared behind the Hokage and swept his raiton charged hand down low towards the hokage's legs. If his had made contact it would cause a fantastic amount of pain in his leg and cause it to go numb. The hokage had little chance of dodging the blow as he was hidden when he teleported from behind his clones to behind the hokage.

Jutsus used
Shunshin no Jutsu (Body Flicker Technique)
Chakra left, 245/295  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:21 pm
User Image

((whoops, i forgot to post))

Raiden stood still as a flock of his bugs came out and covered him in a cloud of bugs and then they flew at Kazuya. He formed handsigns and breathed in then breathing out a flame through the hole his finger and thumb made, creating a Fire ball which he sent behind the bugs. He'd already gotten his headband. but couldn't pass this up.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:06 pm
User Image
KAMIKAZE

Kazuya raised an eyebrow at the kunai thrown at his left foot. It was interesting to think what kind of attack this young Senju had in store for him however the easiest way for him to find that out was to use the very object he was attacked with in the first place. He chained together a string of handseals and performed one of his personal favorite techniques. "Yadama Furooseigyo~." He chanted as the kunai would curve backwards and head for the Senju with a considerable amount of force. He quickly turned his attention to his other opponent who was skillfully handling himself with clone.

Catching a glimpse of the destroyed yo-yo, Kazuya's eyes briefly sharpened showing a small flash of concentration. 'So that was his intention from the start... pretty good~.' He thought as Myurai's clones started their formation. "Oho! Interesting, Myurai. You have my full attention now~." He said delightedly while wondering what his young gennin had in store for him. No soon as he stated his elation at the vigor of the shinobi another new challenger had appeared. Preparing for an attack on both sides, Kazuya retreated his Kaze Bunshin to protect him; one in front and the other behind him. "Oh a pincer attack! Come and show me what you're made of kids~." He said before popping a bubble in his gum and giving them a slightly devious look. In an instant Myurai made the first move, having been flanked Kazuya took count of the amount of Myurai's there actually were. "... 5... 6!" His eyes widened instantly once he realized it. One was missing.

Sure enough the real Myurai made his presence felt, passing right by the clone he stationed behind himself and bee-lined straight for the Hokage himself. However, once Myurai had actually attacked he came short and caught nothing but air. He'd underestimated Kazuya's prowess with his preferred weapon of choice. In his hands this yo-yo was more than just a toy, it was a sword, an arrow, a shield, and even in some cases like now... a grappling hook. Kazuya was hanging from the second story rapters of the academy. It was hard to pull off with a cotton rope, but using his unparalleled skill with Fuuton techniques he managed to expel most of the air inside the string making it tighter and able to support a little more weight. Though most of this was accomplished through a freakishly strong jump by concentrating fuuton chakra under his feet.

"That was close Myurai. You almost had me... buuuuuuuut close on counts in horseshoes. Now here's a present, Daitoppa~." He said before creating the ring with his fingers over his mouth again. This time he expelled a gust exponentially stronger than the one he used on Kazuma. His intention was to clear the whole room out in one sweep. "You guys better hurry... the sun's going down~."

[ Fuuton: Yadama Furooseigyo [[Projectile Control Skill]]
Fuuton: Daitoppa [[Great Breakthrough]] ]

410/450- [Fuujin's Efficiency Attribute]

Kazzoh

Codger

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:22 pm
User Image
Myurai Verd
Lightning Warrior

Gennin I Leaf

Myurai smiled when his hand passed below the man. The hokage had fallen right into his trap. When he jumped into the air the lightning clone that had jumped into the air during Myurai's pincer grabbed ahold of the hokage in midair from his precarious perch. As soon as Myurai's hand missed and he saw the hokage's legs go up he made a single handsign and said," Dendou Bakuhatsu no Jutsu." (Electric Detonation Technique)As all of the lightning clones including the one holding onto the raikage's waist detonated in a s**t-storm of lightning, all of which held the potential for stunning limbs and if it struck in the right place death. He rolled onto his back and made three more handsigns and said," Kyuutai Tate no Jutsu" (Sphere Shield Technique) and slammed his fist into the ground and emitting a large sphere of raiton chakra that collided with the wind from the Hokage's jutsu and dispelled each other.

Jutsus used.
Kyuutai Tate no Jutsu (Sphere Shield Technique)
Dendou Bakuhatsu no Jutsu (Electric Detonation Technique)
Chakra left. 205/295  
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games