Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aria Di Blasfemia Eterna

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:21 am
User Image
Aiko 愛子 Tsumi 罪

Cloud Genin
It is those of us who cure ailments

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aiko held up the pill from before, and pointed at the dead test subjects in their cages. She didn't let on that these were failed experiments in paralysis. It looked more effective if she played it off as a pure poison. Which she could also make now. "If you want, i could show you. Say 'AH'." She joked, holding the pill closer. The fact that she was joking was obvious here. "I like it when you barely scratch an enemy, and while they are thinking they have an upper hand, they keel over on the spot because of that one small cut. I've not done it yet, but the nurse here who raised me showed me this a few times."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
User Image
Who best know how to cause them

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:35 am
User Image

SakakixSakeyomi

”Do not judge others for what they look like…

User Image

Sakaki chuckled and nodded gently. "I see...poisons very useful and deadly in the right hands and a very good asset on certain team sets. Hell useful period." He said nodded and smiling as he took another drink of his sake. "I on the other hand am what you'd call a tank I can take damage and serve it up twice as hard." He said with a laugh."Not to mention my blood line has a technique that allows me to grow twice my size for a limited time." He said with a smile.

User Image

... but for who they are as a person"

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Aria Di Blasfemia Eterna

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:46 am
User Image
Aiko 愛子 Tsumi 罪

Cloud Genin

"I see." Aiko said, smirking. She hadn't mastered the more powerful version of her own growth ability yet, but she could pull off the size alone if it were needed. "I wish i had a blood line. But my power isn't so much something that is in the blood, but something is passed on to successors in other ways." She didn't wish to go into it too much, though. She sat back down by one of the desks with her mortar and pestle and some herbs and other materials. She was going to make another batch of materials, since one pill was too few for a real fight.

Poison creation. rank B
250/290
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:33 pm
Matt looked from Aiko to the one named Sakaki. sighing deeply he listened to there chatter. feeling seemingly ignored he simply took out a few of his medical contents mixing drops of one with extracts of other eventually very satisfied with his results he finally spoke up. "so who wants to test my new Syrum? any takers for unsuspecting results?" Matt knew in his head that all he had really mixed was a simple herbal drink of water but he wanted to see if anyone trusted him enough or was just crazy enough to try random drinks. Matt looked to the one who continued to takes gulps of his Gourd, which matt suspected was some form of alcohol. "how about you, wanna try a strangers offer?"  

solanik

Aria Di Blasfemia Eterna

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:39 pm
User Image
Aiko 愛子 Tsumi 罪

Cloud Genin

"Heh. Sounds like fun." Aiko said. At worst this could kill her, but it might give her an opportunity to attempt to cure it... it honestly sounded like a fun game. You against the clock. Failure was not an option. She took the liquid, and downed it. She waited for the symptoms...and when none came she tried a diagnosis... wait.... something...was...wrong. There showed no signs in her chakra either.... s**t... whatever this poison was was well made, and damn near untraceable. Another of this man's absurd tricks... She tried again, and still found nothing... She tried not to panic... why was this showing up as being nothing? she ran through the text book in her mind...and when that failed she ran through her book of poisons...nothing... why?
User Image

((i don't usually use my username as a character name))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:22 pm
Matt smiled. "so how do you like the Syrum? is extraordinary, extremely deadly....or is it simply water with mint in it?" Matt laughed as he spoke "your very brave to just down random liquids. so i would like to make a proposition to the both of you, lets make a squad." Matts eyes turned serious as he spoke looking from Aiko to Sakaki again. "if you are in i would like us all to get buddy like with a nice spar i again will only be using a clone but this fight will be different. it will be how well we co-operate together using a few training partners."

(i plan to kinda Rp as both our three opponents and Matt so i will be posting two paragraphs every post and tell you the order to who is posting if you guys are interested. our opponents will be three NPC like gennin that together posses all 5 chakra elements fire and water for one earth and wind for the other and a single lightning user.)  

solanik

Aria Di Blasfemia Eterna

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:29 pm
User Image
Aiko 愛子 Tsumi 罪

Cloud Genin

She had extracted some of the liquid in an attempt to give her more time... but now she lifted the sample to her nose and smelled it... Then swished it in her mouth a second...and then spit it out and gave it to one of the test mice. She glared at the man. "Damn... Guess the jokes on me then." She sighed. "Your clone had some pretty good moves before. I'm intrigued, so i guess I'll bite. Besides, it gives me more time to pay you back for the poison stunt."
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:49 pm
"well you and i can work out that battle of revenge another time use three will work together but of course we will need our Horned friend here to agree or thus we won't have a team." Matt took a few steps out into the open area his back turned to the others as he waiting for Sakaki to answer  

solanik

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:35 pm
User Image

SakakixSakeyomi

User Image

Sakaki chuckled at the offering of a team. "Sure why not I have nothing better too do besides this should be fun" he said with a grin as his fists clenched and unclenched. "So what are we gonna do?" He asked curious as he took another swig of sake.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:40 pm
(opponents first, Matt second)

Three gennin poof out of nowhere in front of the trio none of them spoke or really made any noise as they looked the group up and down.

Matt smiled as the Gennin appear with absolute perfect timing, "well these three here will be the opposite team this will serve as a mock battle and since we have a few Medical nin here we can moderately harm but not kill by any means what so ever. sound good?" Matt smiled after he spoke looking from Aiko to Sakaki.

solanik

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:53 pm
User Image

SakakixSakeyomi

User Image

Sakaki nodded and got into a ready stance coating his hands in sake and igniting them aflame. "Tebukuro no Sake" He muttered as his face lost all form of him being drunk and his stance took a more guarded form ready for anything. He eyed the three genin like they were dangerous enemy ninja.

[Chakra Pool: 230/250]

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:12 pm
User Image
Aiko 愛子 Tsumi 罪

Cloud Genin

Aiko drew her hook swords. She did a quick count of her weapons and poisons. "Alright. So the pieces are in place. Let's play." Aiko said, Then she finished by yelling, "I'm coming" and rushing the one furthest to the left with her hook swords.
User Image

290/290 (wasn't there a huge time gap between the time it took your nin to get here from sand?)  

Aria Di Blasfemia Eterna

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

solanik

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:03 pm
(yes there would indeed be a nice span of time from then all chakra would be replenished. Matt is first oppenents are next)

Matt smiled at the eagerness to his team he decided to support Aiko as she sprinted off after the nin farthest to the left. Matt decided the follow her close and last moment split off to attack from the side with Aiko.

Then Nin grinned as Sakaki took his stance the Nin on the left caught on to Aiko's attack fairly quickly along with the other three almost instantly the outer two nin made there hand seals.
"Fireball Jutsu!, Lightning bolt jutsu!" they both called at the same time as a large fireball and lighting bolt would fire off at aiko the nin in the middle set up as a detour Rushing right at aiko to either stop here the or separate the Matt from the attack.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:55 pm
User Image
Aiko 愛子 Tsumi 罪

Cloud Genin

Aiko reacted quickly to their absurd yelling of jutsu names. In an instant, she was mist, conveniently disbursed everywhere except in the path of their attacks. The 30 knives she carried in her body lifted up as if on their own, and flew at the lightning user. About 15 directly at, and the other 15 on every side, both to protect against dodging and to wrap around them in order to bind them because of the wires that were attached."learn to remember your cool moves without shouting them idiot." the moisture in the air said.
User Image

Aria Di Blasfemia Eterna

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

solanik

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:16 pm
Matt jumps high into the air to dodge the attack. he focuses intently to to build his chakra to major extents trying to learn a new Jutsu on the spot.{1/6}

Upon hitting the ground Matt attempts to build his chakra and force his bones to grow out into a large bone forest on the field. as his bones grow his chakra weaken as only a few spikes build as matt frowns. {2/6}

Matt looks around to see his influence noticing it had almost no effect he closes his eyes quickly again trying once more to start the jutsu this time having them grow a small bit more, but still having almost no effect. {3/6}

Matt moves back for fear of being attacked out of nowhere we looks around to the attack by Aiko. then feeling safe enough he tries once more the branches grow out but quickly break away into nothing. {4/6}

Matt builds more chakra this time feeling confident he builds the forest from his bones once more. holding it, holding it...and it then shatters matt smiled knowing it would work the next time.{5/6}

Matt forces his bones from his body through the ground and up to make a large bone forest out of the entire area. he melds through one bone coming out another. melding back in and reappearing over by Sakaki as he releases the jutsu and thinks quietly. {6/6}

The water user jumps infront of the lightning user as Aiko disperses. The water user makes about 7 hand seals slamming his hand on the ground infront of the both of them. a large wall of water grows up slowing down the Knives to a major stop as the water freezes when they hit. the fire user jumps to the side making a major amount of more signs. a large dragon forms flowing out toward the entire group to engulf them all in one move.

Sawarabi no Mai - Dance of the Young Ferns Learned
•Rank - B
• Sawarabi no Mai is the fifth of five dance forms. After activating the level two cursed seal form, Kimimaro quickly grows a multitude of tall spikes from his body to create a large forest of bone. While in this form he himself can merge into the bone trees to attack his target from whichever spike he wants.

260/300  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games