Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Shelter Cyclone || .:Residential District:. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:07 pm
User Image
User Image

=This is My Story: Role Play=

Castiel nodded"I will" Yet when the boy assumed that he knew of his heritage and made self fufilled predictions about his weaknesses he almost had to stifel a laugh"Water and Electricity have no effect on my paper. I can exert enough control to make sure fire isnt that big of a threat too" He stated rather flatly

"You really think you're worth my time?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:19 pm
"Hehe, your cocky like me. Pour water on yourself and let make a spark to see if you don't get a bit stung." he said sarcastically. "Do you know anything about me?" he asked, no one knew of his elements because he rarely used any or learned any.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:24 pm
User Image
User Image

Castiel shook his head"No you are one of the few I have little information on regarding battle stratagies and tactical information" He said grimly

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:31 pm
"Good, meet me whenever you find a partner at the temple. I have to finish a mission and do some training." he waved his hand in a bored fashion.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:32 pm
User Image
User Image

Castiel nodded and vanished into a swarm of paper

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:56 pm
Kyo stuffed his hands into his pockets and walked back into the builden. He had one last mission and it was to find a item but he needed to know what the item was so he knocked on the door to the family. They kept saying the wife lost a very special round box that was small as Kyo's hand. He nodded and ran out the builden searching it grounds.
[ Find X! D ranked Post 1 out of 5 ]  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:08 pm
He searched through the bushes, only finding evidence it was once in a bush. Shi had sniffed out some remnants of sparkles on accident. He had to keep looking, jumping into the few trees in the area only to be booted out of three treehouses out of all the empty trees.
[Post 2 out of 5]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:26 pm
Kyo kept looking at a kids playground, sand!!!!! He still had a bucket of sand from Sunagakure! He loved that sand and had put it in a bottle instead or his mother would of thrown it out. He got back onto task and couldn't find any clues in the sand.
[post 3 out of five]  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:50 pm
He had searched everywhere, where could it be? Of course! One of those three treehouses must have it. He ran to one of the treehouses. The kids had just left for lunch so he got to search it. Nothing except girls nekkid books. He stuffed one in his backpack to ask Sypher about later. He went to the next treehouse.
[Post 4 out of five]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:22 pm
Kyo jumped into the next treehouse, spotting even weirder then then the last place. Picking up one of the objects and going to the last treehouse. The last one was filled with treasures of the strangest kinds. He eventually found the item he was looking so hard for. Picking up the small box he jumped down and ran back to the builden. He handed the box to the lady and she handed him proof of completing the task and a chocolate chip cookie which he scarfed down and walked off to go train. He wouldn't train taijustu until he had figured out what he wanted to be when ranking up.
[post five out of five, exit]  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

iOath

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:26 pm
User Image
Shun ☯ Arashi
Chūnin ☁ Kumogakure ☁ Ranton
2450 両 ☁ 390 Chakra ☁ 5150 AC

Speed Hunter: Inactive

Shun walked slowly into the residential district. "Now then, where are those...ah, there it is!" He said, noticing the apartments in the distance. "Well... here I go..." With that, he made his way to the apartments and went to his room. "Ah...bed." The bed appeared to call out to him, and he gladly accepted its invitation. He collapsed on the bed and went to sleep.

Strength does not come from physical capacity.
It comes from indomitable will.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:42 am
User Image
Shun ☯ Arashi

After a few hours of sleep, Shun woke up. "Whew! That was a good nap. I'm feeling all refreshed and stuff!" He got up, rested and ready to tackle any challenge. Literally. "Hm, I can't believe I already feel fine! I mean, I went all the way up to fourth gate. Well, whatever. Now I'm gonna go do missions!" Reaching into his pouch, he pulled out a scroll of missions. "I guess I should go do some D ranked missions." With that being said, he walked out of the apartment complex.

User Image

iOath

iOath

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:44 am
User Image
Shun ☯ Arashi

"Oh lordy." Shun sighed as he exited the complex. "I have to pick weeds. Again. What's with all of the old people and their weeds?" He thought as he walked over to the client's house. "Oi, I'm here to pull your weeds!" There was no response. "Okay then...." Even though no one answered, he decided to start.
[1/4]

"Ah yes, the joys of weed picking." He said sarcastically. He pulled all of the weeds out of the front yard, gathered them, and threw them to the side of the road. “I still hate doing this…” He sighed and walked over to the back.
[2/4]

Once he arrived at the backyard, he began to pull the weeds there. “I’m glad this house doesn’t have that many weeds. It would have been such a pain if there were a ton of them.” He said to himself as he began to pile up the weeds on the side.
[3/4]

“Whew! I’m done.” He wiped the sweat off of his forehead and threw the last weed into the pile. “Now…” He grabbed the large pile and waddled over to the front yard, where he threw the weeds onto the curb. Then he walked back to the front door. “Oi, person! I’m done with the we—huh?” As he got closer, he noticed an envelope tied to the door handle that said payment on it. “Well that’s convenient. Off to the next mission!” He grabbed the envelope and walked away to a different part of the district.
[4/4]

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:46 am
User Image
Shun ☯ Arashi

“Now for the next mission, I need to find someone’s ring.” Shun walked over to the next client’s house and knocked on the door. “I’m here to find a ring.” An old woman opened up the door a few seconds later. ”Ah, yes! Thank you for coming so quickly. My idiot husband lost the ring somewhere in the lawn.” Shun nodded in understanding. “I see. I’ll go find it, ma’m. What does it look like?” The old woman eagerly described the ring for him. “Thanks, ma’m. I’ll look for it right away.”
[1/5]

Shun began to slowly and carefully scan the front yard for anything shiny. “I guess this isn’t as hard as that other finding mission I did…” He shuddered at the thought of looking through the entire residential district for something ever again. “Not again. If there’s any mission like that, I’m just going to leave.”
[2/5]

“Hm…well, I’ll check the back yard then.” He walked to the back yard and began to scan that yard for anything that shined. “Aside from the dew on the grass, there’s nothing even remotely shiny here…” He sighed, ready to give up. That is, until he realized something. “I should probably go closer to the ground and look for it!” He smacked himself in the head for not thinking of it sooner.

[3/5]

With this newfound revelation, he went down on his knees and began to thoroughly search the grass. “I shall find you now, ring!” He yelled loudly, which startled his clients. “Oops. Anyways, it’s not in the backyard. So I guess I’m gonna check the front yard now.” He hog up and walked over to the front yard.
[4/5]

Shun got on his knees again and began to search for anything shiny. After a few minutes of using the new searching method, he found it. “Ah-hah! Here it is!” He got up while grabbing the ring and ran to the front door. “I found the ring!” He exclaimed while knocking rapidly. A few moments later, the old woman opened the door. ”It IS the ring! Thank you so much, little boy! Here’s the payment.” They exchanged items, then Shun left.
[5/5]

User Image

iOath

iOath

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:12 am
User Image
Shun ☯ Arashi

"I guess I'll patrol the village again. I'm pretty sure no one's done that in a while." Shun said to himself. "It's better than...picking weeds." He shuddered at the thought of doing something like that again. "Or even worse, finding a small ring in the middle of a person's huge yard." Since he decided to patrol the village a few times, he began with the district he was already in.

"Now then...here I go." He began to walk around the district slowly, looking for anything strange or suspicious. Although, since it was the residential district...everything there was either strange, suspicious, or a bit of both. "Oh, right. I forgot that this place is screwed up." He smacked his palm into his face.

"Well, whatever. I guess I should try to find something like...theft. Or murder." He thought, trying to keep himself motivated. "Although, I don't think there's going to be much murder in this village. I mean...every other person here is like a ninja." He said to himself. "Wow, I really need to stop talking to myself."

"The ground is clear. Now I'm going to check the houses and do another run through on the roofs. Or is it rooves..." He frowned. "Well, whatever! I'm going to go search those houses like a creeper!" He began to stealthily look through the windows of every house and apartment complex in the district. Stealthily.

After a few minutes of "stealthiness", He was done creeping on everyone in the district. "Now...roof!" He climbed up a random person's house and pulled himself up to the roof. "So...ninja...sprint!" Sprinting is exactly what he did, although it wasn't very..."ninja"-y. Well...after a few minutes of that, he was completely done searching through the residential district. "Huh. There was nothing strange about this place, except for the usual. So...off to the next district~!" He leaped off the roof and jogged over to the next district.

[Patrol the village x5]
[exit]

User Image

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games