Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Path Through The Sky || :Gates: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:05 pm
Fuyu arrived through the gates with a little more intel to give to the Raikage.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:45 pm
Fuyu passed through the gates towards lightning country with the Raikages Water Body Clone in toe.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:23 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Gennin ۞ Dragon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Two Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:1300 両 ۞ AC: 2850

Kein rotated his shoulders as he stood below the gates and waited for Fuyu to return. Rumor had it that she trained by herself all alone up in the mountains. He had been close to several people growing up but he wondered if she was always alone or if she had ever found a close friend. He pushed the thoughts from his mind and slumped to the ground against the open gate and relaxed up against it. He would wait for her to return to see if she wished to accompany him to the merchant city.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:19 pm
Fuyu Aoi
The Harbinger of Winter-Hyouton-Special DNA-Chuunin-Superior Body-Bloodline Class-The Hachimon-Shigure Souen

"I can take you!"

User Image

Fuyu arrived with quite a happy look on her face and smiled,"So you got us cleared to go to Takumi while I was gone I see." She couldnt help but be uppity at her accomplishment,"I spent some quality time making my own technique with Kinpaku-sama. I hope you did some good training while I was gone, was everyone alright without me?" She knew he would want to see, but the only time Kein would ever see the Suiton: Rasengan would be if his life depended on it. Hopefully they would never face an opponent strong enough to require her to shatter their entire skeletal structure. "Now come on, lets go." Fuyu casually strolled off towards Takumi Kein was going to travel with her no doubt.

(To Takumi!)

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:39 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Ryo:1300 両 ۞ AC: 2850

Kein smiled when he heard her voice and said,"Yes I did. Everyone is fine, I managed got a couple spars in. " When he saw her turn he hopped up and proceeded to walk beside her with a smile.

(Exit To Takumi)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:42 pm
Quite happy to be home Fuyu stopped Kein at the gates and spoke to him. "Do me a favor Kein? Ill take your report and get your ryo reward and turn everything in with mine. You go to the dojo and tell the rest of the squad to get ready and train some Ill be there to test all of you in a couple hours to see how well youve progressed with out me before I start teaching combat basics." She gave a small salute or was it a wave? Well it didnt matter she was going and that was that.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:56 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Ryo:1000 両 ۞ AC: 3150

Kein nodded and said," Sure I will take care of it." He smiled and made his way over to the dojo.

{exit to dojo ]  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:12 am
Fuyu arrived at the gates ready for her mission, she kicked around some rocks and slouched against the gates in an attempt to nap.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:24 am
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Chuunin ۞ Dragon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Two Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:1000 両 ۞ AC:4550

Kien smiled when he saw Fuyu napping at the gates. It was not so long ago it was HE in that position and she looking down on him. He laughed and said," Hey Fuyu. Madam Rakage filled me in on the details of the mission. I am still a little wary about it but I am ready when you are." He wanted nothing more than to find the adviser's killer and part its head from its shoulders.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:02 pm
"Oh..." She peeked out one eye as she looked around,"Kein, its you, I heard I had a partner, I didnt know it was you." She stood more erect as she stretched,"Ive been training for a week straight. It looks like youve been doing the same Chuunin-san, Im happier to have a partner I wont have to pick up the slack for." She stated as she looked him up and down, he had grown from that stubborn boy that had almost beat her when she was training him at the academy. "Im just glad to finally be able to go all out and use my real strength to make a body count for once, almost caused one at the exams." Fuyu mused as she thought back for a moment to her fight with Myurai Verd, she wondered how he might be doing. As she walked out from the gates with Kein she asked him an odd question,"Think we will meet any tough people along the way?"  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:09 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein smiled and said," Yea I have been hitting the training pretty hard as well. " He honestly could not pick a better partner to be paired with. "One can only hope we will. Spars are great but there is nothing like fighting someone when your life is on the line." He said with a grin. He was considering telling her about his escapade with the gennin that had tried to kill him the other day, but he remembered who it was he was thinking about nothing ever got past Fuyu so she probably already knew.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:20 pm
"I heard about that, kid was horribly hulky in his moves, I woulda killed him for representing me so disgracefully if I were his teacher. But, Im proud you beat him off, you actually pay attention to what you are taught, hah." Fuyu was farther away from the gates now and they were almost out of sight of the village.

[Lightning country then cross roads, where do you want to stop?]  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:34 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein smiled and said," What can I say your a good teacher. A trait I do not possess. Once I hit Jounin I am going to try and become a hunter.I will give the world a new reason to fear this village." A look of pure determination spread across his face. It was true he wanted to become a hunter ninja and kill those who stray from the path of honor.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:46 pm
"A truly noble cause, I actually wish to become Anbu Captain some day, I think we would have the most fearsome anbu program in the five nations if I was. Oinin and Anbu Captain, we would bring this village to the height of its potential power." Fuyu walked on as they entered the outskirts of cloud.

[exits to lightning country, go to outskirts, then crossroads then fire country.]  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:58 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein laughed and said," Sounds like a plan. Alright so how are we going to track this guy. I can use my sharingan to follow the remnants of the tracks and his chakra signature but it causes alot of strain at long amounts of time." It was not that he was new to the use of his sharingan but he had simply never tested it to its limit before. Last time he got close it went and evolved on him.

[exit with her]
( I will post where you post then )  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games