Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[☁] || Edible Creations || Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaytali

Rainbow Wench

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:44 pm
|+| Billy-Jane Sigrid |+|
Kumogakure / Hidden Cloud Village. |x| Genin. |x| Medical Class. |x| Eiseijutsu. |x| Kuro Ashi Kata |x| Raiton / Lightning. |x| Suiton / Water.

User Image

Ryo = [ 0 ] |x| AC = [ 0 ] |x| CP = [ 250/250 ]
[[ + Billy the Disaster + ]]

[[ Strike em' Down Hard and Fast... ]]

Billy-Jane was shaken out of thought by the harsh tone thrown her way. Surprised Billy-Jane nearly tripped over her own feet but caught herself in time. Heaving a sigh of relief for not falling the Blue haired girl stood straight, showing her regain of posture, her frame turning slightly in order to give her a corner view of the Raikage. Billy-Jane's smile had faltered and her expression was blank as the Genin stared through the corner of her eye. But it did not last long and that ever loving smile returned, Billy-Jane turning around completely. "Umm, Okie I will head to the Raikage's Office. Twin coloured eyes gave a defiant stare even while her smile held a more sincere meaning. Billy-Jane had no problem with the Raikage, she did have great respect for her but Billy-Jane, like many was determined to surpass such power. Without uttering another word the Genin headed off towards the Raikages Office.. Why because she was told to, for what Billy-Jane didn't know and frankly her mind would not bother on pondering on it. With one foot in front of the other she headed off at her own pace.

[[Exits.]]
[[ Never Let em' See it Coming!... ]]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:08 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
"Aye. You'll be able to find me in the office," Kin nodded simply, as she moved for the small body of water, her hands flickering once more. She was performing the Mizutamari Yatsuo once more, knowing there was likely a line starting up at the office. How the Lady Elise got anything done, she would never know.

[Exit]

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:38 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Gennin I Dragon Of The North I Kumogakure I One Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:1000 両 I AC: 1550

Kein sighed as he quickly made a handsign and said," Bushin no Jutsu," He looked at the clone and said," Alright If I were a water user where would I hide." The clone scratched his head and said,"The hot springs maybe." Kein smiled and said," Alright go check there for one I am going to the office there is usually a number of gennin waiting there." The clone nodded and made his way off to the hot springs.

[exit to office and hot-springs ]  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:16 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Kumogakure ~ Genin ~ Bukijutsu ~

Having left the hot springs, Suzume had decided to go to the shopping district. Right now nothing important that she would need came to mind. Instead she decided she would get something to eat to regain some energy. As she passed the gate of red stone, Suzume started to look around for something to eat. Nothing seemed to pop out until she noticed a shop that sold pork buns.

That did sound good to her so the red head popped in and got four buns to eat. The owners had them at a good price and after taking the money out of her wallet to pay, she was allowed to leave. Not having anywhere else to go, she leaned against the wall at the front of the shop and started to eat. With one bun in hand, she took a bite out of it and watched the people pass her by.

"There are no limits. Only plateaus, and one must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”

Haruhi000777

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:55 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
The Academy had been a spot where there was trouble for the Raikage. It had been so troublesome, that she had gotten to the point where she'd tipped back a lot more than she was normally used to. Being among the more "sober" Oni, it was quite the trouble when she ended up destroying the delicate balance. A trip to the springs would be in order in time, but not for a short while. Work was still yet to be done!

Down the road she moved, looking for people she had recognized in her fervent rage, when her cousin had been struck down. Whether they were first cousins, or seventh, he was still apart of her kin, and justice needed to be served properly. Suzume Kinjo was around, as she noticed.

"Kinjo! I've got a few questions to ask you," Kinpaku called nearby. It wasn't going to be complex. A few simple and straightforward ones. "You witnessed the fight between Takeru the Oni-child and Kein Uchiha, yes?"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:33 am
What I was
User Image
BROKEN

Sypher was chowing down on a huge bag of steamed buns as he walked. The fight at the dojo had been interesting and he was curious about the mission. However he wanted to greet the new kage correctly before leaving She's over th-...oh. This kage is a very busy one. he paused several feet back from where he'd spotted the kage. Still munching, Sypher took a seat on the ground, crouching on his heels so he wouldn't get dirt on his pants. He'd wait patiently for the kage to finish, then approach her if she seemed in a better mood.

What I became
User Image
STRONG ...thanks to you  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:40 am
User Image

It was fairly easy to spot the Raikage as she entered the shopping district. She seemed to be a bit off and Suzume could only guess it was because of the incident. Anyone might be upset that a newly appointed chuunin would kill a genin. Perhaps the other was just here to get a drink or a bite to eat? Calm herself down a bit?

Moving in to take a second bite, her teeth had just sunken into the bun when Kinpaku called out to her. Looking back over to the woman, Suzume had finished biting into the bug and was chewing. Hearing the question, she gave a quick nod in reply since her mouth was full. So the genin had been an oni? That might explain why the Raikage was taking this so seriously. After chewing the bite in her mouth, Suzume swallowed before saying "I didn't see all of it but I did see part of it. Why?"

"There are no limits. Only plateaus, and one must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:05 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
"Simple curiosity and a yearning to make certain my judgment won't be questioned," the exasperated woman answered Suzume. She hadn't caught it all, but surely she had seen the end, considering her departure had been a short time after that. "You caught the end of it all though, correct? In answering me, be warned, rank won't matter in this investigation. Describe to me the last of the fight which you saw." Kinpaku realized already some of the issues there would be in this investigation, Alex having been quite vocal about it already. Chunin vs Genin should have been controlled. She had little indication that there was the other chunin, Sypher, nearby, glancing about to make certain of the area.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:18 pm
What I was
User Image
BROKEN

Sypher watched the kage, recognizing agitation as she spoke. He couldn't hear her words but her tone was clear She sounds very upset... he thought, pausing in his eating. He stood now, wanting to help her out in some way but not daring to get too close. Kages were fickle creatures in his experience I hope everything is all right. he moved a little closer, making himself more visible but not intrusive. Sypher kept eating as he waited, looking pleasant but not trying to force himself into something.

What I became
User Image
STRONG ...thanks to you  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:32 pm
User Image

It seemed the other was still investigating the matter. Suzume had thought for sure the other would have caught what happened but then again, Kinpaku must have been busy. She had caught the end of it, along with brief looks here and there if she looked in there direction. What might help was the Insight Rain technique she had already gained before then. She could certainly feel their intent even if she was focused on her own training.

Sighing, she lowered her head slightly and thought back to earlier in the dojo. She had not seen how it started, Suzume had not felt any killer intent though so it had to start off as a simple spar. They had to be moving quickly since when she glanced to them, they were in the middle of heated combat. There had been smoke but Takeru was up in the air and Kein below him, a smile on his face. It seemed like that same smile he had when they sparred, intent on winning... not letting himself being hit and being better since he was an Uchiha.

Suzume scowled at the memory but focused on the match with Takeru and Kein. Having looked way, she did catch the sound of a body hitting the floor hard. Then words, from Kein... she couldn't catch the actual words but they had sounded harsh. This lead her to believe that Kein was mocking the genin. She could feel their intent, the Uchiha intent on belittling the boy he hated. Takeru himself intent on winning even if he killed Kein. Another voice, someone she did not recognize spoke out but no one seemed to hear him.

Still training, she had not noticed anything until she felt an intense heat and a scream coming from where the two were fighting. She had been training in sensory information so she had been able to have some idea where they were before losing the blind fold. It seemed as if no one had moved, Takeru had not moved in time... then the smell of burnt flesh filled the dojo.

"When the fight was ending, I was training in another technique Raikage-sama. It's something called Sensory Perception and I had decided to use a blindfold. I did feel everything though. The intent at first for both was a simple sparring match. When I actually glanced at the match, Kein had the other on the ropes. It seemed as if he was fighting with the intent to win and utterly defeat his opponent. I cannot say for sure but that seemed to be the same way as when we sparred. I did not catch exactly what he said but it sounded harsh and it seemed he was intent on belittling the other.

"Then the other's intent change. He seemed intent to kill Kein and then Kein's intent changed as well as the other attacked him. Then his intent became clear, Kein intended to kill the other male. The attack used seemed to be a great one and Kein did not intend to restrain himself. With Sensory Perception I had a general idea of where everyone was, no one had moved, maybe there was no chance to intervene it was over so quickly. Then came the scream and the smell of burned flesh."

Opening her eyes, she looked up to Kinpaku and said "I did not actually see the end but I can vouch for what both intended to do, Raikage-sama."

Haruhi000777

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:07 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
It was a tough thing to ask the girl to recall, but it was necessary. A distant relative had died, but his death was something in question to all. Those present, had simply seen a chunnin kill a genin. It wasn't anything terribly exasperating, but it was a good thing, it seemed, that she had come to Suzume instead of any others first. There was a good thing about that Shigure Souen style, it seemed, the girl having learned the capability to read a person's intent. Quite useful indeed.

"So it was Takeru who snapped first... That testimony does assist the living," the Raikage sighed. It was hard to tell if it was mournful, or if it was in fact, of relief. The key to it all was simple. Kein lived, and it would be of great assistance at this point, to keep him alive. "Thank you very much, Suzume." The Lady turned once more, her eyes falling on Sypher. The boy who'd casually sat himself upon her floor. It was a pleasant surprise, if she'd ever seen it. A brief nod of her head was performed, for the chunnin.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:17 pm
What I was
User Image
BROKEN

Sypher smiled as the Kage noticed him and slipped through the crowd to approach her. He bowed, making sure none of the buns slipped from his grasp and were ruined for eating by the ground, and straightened "Afternoon, Kage-dono." he greeted her, his tone easy and rather pleasant despite a sharp bump to his side. He winced as the man moved on with a muttered apology "How are you? You seemed upset earlier so I didn't want to disturb you." He was smiling and focused on her but his right eye seemed to be oddly colored now. Instead of the vibrant green that his left held, his right was a dull, almost gray green with very little pupil. It was why he hadn't seen the man who'd bumped into him earlier "I hope everything has settled itself..." he also smiled at Suzume, wondering if he'd have time to give her a task she'd need to become a summoner, like she'd wanted.

What I became
User Image
STRONG ...thanks to you  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:39 pm
User Image

The red head had no idea if the Raikage had spoken to others that had been at the dojo. It might have given the woman a better idea of what had happened really. Suzume worried she had floundered a bit while trying to recall what she had felt earlier. Yet it seemed that Kinpaku was satisfied with what she had recalled. One thing that Suzume knew for sure was that she had correctly recalled what she had felt. When the other thanked her, Suzume shook her head "It was nothing Raikage-sama. You're welcome." The last part had been added on since it was merely good manners, right?

Suzume wished to have done more but no one would think that Kein would kill someone. Hopefully the male would be given a punishment fitting for what he had done and not get off scott free. Then she noticed that Sypher was approaching, pushing through the crowds to get to them. Suzume became quiet as Syper started a conversation with Kinpaku. When the male smiled to her, Suzume did not smile back but she did give him a small nod. She did not believe that she was being unfriendly towards the male. Why would she be when he had acted fine to her before and offered to teach her how to summon birds?

Going back to the bun in her hand, she started to eat once more. Suzume did wonder briefly if she was to leave now since the Raikage and Sypher would be having a conversation.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:30 am
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
Sypher was quick to note her greeting, and was on his way over to her, unfortunately bumping into another man while on the path. A faded eye. The vivid color of the eye had faded out, and she shook her head a little.
"I am well, Sypher. Just a bit tired. I'm not one of the typical drinkers of my family," laughed Kinpaku weakly. It wasn't the most prized fact of her life, but she danced a dangerous line with rage of immense strength and her normal personality. "I had a little much, after the death of a distant relative in the dojo. Investigation is ensuing. Now... Enough about me, how are you, Sypher?"

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:02 pm
What I was
User Image
BROKEN

Sypher stiffened at the mention of a death in the dojo, a sudden fear entering his eyes before he wiped it away. There was no way this death had anything to do with the body he'd hidden years ago Kinpaku-dono was not even around at that time. he thought, assuring himself that the boy he still protected wasn't in danger "Doing well. I'm afraid my use as a fighter is dwindling fast with this." he motioned at his eye, fully aware the kage had noticed from the shake of her head "According to the doctors I spoke with sometime ago, its hereditary. So whoever my parents were, they passed on a nasty little surprise to me." he joked, clearly not bothered by the fading eye "Going blind in one eye isn't too bad. After all, I've got another to fall back on." he glanced at Suzume and spoke to her for a moment "I'm afraid teaching you the summons is going to be harder than I thought. You'll need to go to the islands and gain approval from the birds before they'll consent to a second summoner." Sypher seemed slightly apologetic since he'd thought he could just teach her. But speaking with Tenchi, one of his summons, had confirmed the information he'd passed on to Suzume "Kage-dono? In regards to your investigation...perhaps I could aid you? Losing a relative is hard, distant or close, or so I've been told."

What I became
User Image
STRONG ...thanks to you  
古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out