Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Naruto: Cursed Spirit Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A dramatic conclusion.
  It's been a long run. and I thank all of you for your cooperation and patience.
  Special thanks to Lucky for her dramatic death.
  As well as to Omg and Xis for such lovable villiany.
  And of course, I've grown found of each and every character still here. I had fun learning about each and every one.
  Don't go anywhere though, still got a few more pages to go ;)
View Results

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:07 pm
{*sits back* Okay~ I dunno what else to do~}  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:20 pm
Being hit by the fan kyo poofed a single leaf falling infront of Kiri. Taking in a breather a ways away Kyo looked out from the tree he was sitting in. Kiri was good that was for sure and he was simply letting him mind draw up a plan as he sat there. Each movement along with the likely outcomes were running quickly thru his head as he picked about at what he should do. "Hmm a close fight won't work then a distance fight should be enough I simply need to capture her shadow" he whispered running what he had left in his pack thru his mind.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:19 pm
( Well, as everyone gets settled in and such, we move on to the story twists. )  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:21 pm
{*moves hand back and forth nonchalantly like in animes* I know, I know. I'm just saying I might post for a bit cause I dunno what to do.}  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:48 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Kiri watched the leaf in amusement, watching as it split into two from the blade-like edge of her fan. She settled into a relaxed but ready stance, letting Kyo think. She wanted to test him, not trounce him. "Whenever you're ready." She called to Kyo, her voice carefree, as if the match wasn't important to her.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:20 am
Having come to a conclusion of what he was going to do kyo jumped out of the tree rushing towards Kiri as he pulled his spear out giving it a quick spin. Pulling the fight closer would likely be a good option and with the range from his spear he would be able to keep her somewhat at bay. "Ready" he said as he got into range and started a quick barrage of thrusts towards Kiri in quick succession. Each attack was quickly pulled back and followed by another one the movements showed tho he may have still been a novice a good deal of training went behind the strikes.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:42 pm
Zane was busy reading a book, not really paying much attention to the fight. Roberto did what? Girl you gotta kick him to the curb and....oh God what am I thinking, damn this is a good book. Zane thought with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:37 pm
Xistund
Kikou's hand turned dark and it started to dent the metal armor just to give the man a warning that if he hurt Kin in anyway he would not hesitate to brake his neck

(bump for Incubus or taya)  

Xistund

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:03 am
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Kiri met each thrust with one of her fans, pushing it aside so it slid harmlessly past her. She grinned as they fought. "Very good. You've been practicing with that thing." She said in amusement. She could see that, while the strikes were still a low level of combat, Kyo was obviously familiar with the weapon. Familiarity like that came only from lots of training. Kiri let him attack for a moment, examining his fighting style. Her grin suddenly widened as she slid into a subtle counter attack. Each time she pushed aside his spear, she flicked her fan, releasing small waves of slicing air almost point blank at him.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:41 pm
((Come on, finish the fight already. xd ))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:45 pm
{I conquer.}  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm
((I conquer you in a vicious cycle over conquerness.))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:53 pm
{Is this your way of telling me to post in "What The Lyrics Mean" cause if it is, I dunno if it's the sister fighting Damien or the brother frankly. XD Plus, I can go on YouTube right now to look for songs.}  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:53 pm
Attacking and moving kyo was barely moving in time of the air attacks but was getting several slices from them. Jumping back with the use of his spear kyo was already doing a handsign as he hit the ground. "Kage Nui no jutsu" he called as soon as he touched the ground his shadow shooting out towards kiri. Getting close to her it rose up spikes seeming to form out of it to skewer her.
(>.< but but but.)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Incubus Gage

1,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:46 pm
(( waits for taya to post ))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games