Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Greek Mythology Reincarnated[Open and Possibly Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:28 am
(Another type of Godmodding is controlling another persons actions without their consent)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:16 pm
((Uhm, Night, I thought you already knew what God-modding was. But, yeah, everyone is right. Girl, you should keep the cursin' to a minimum, or at least censor it.))

Skye folded her arms across her chest, acting nanchalant.
"You sounded like a Preacher," she said dryly, sighing. Her stomach growled then.
"Oh, wow. I think my tummy just insulted me, ugh." she sighed again.

((Hey, i just realized *and fogive em for bein unattentive* But where th heller is everyone else??? I mena I understand it being the Holidays and all, but we're the only ones who've been posting for a while now...))  

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:28 pm
(Probably on vacation.)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:29 pm
User Image

Rondo laughed."Excuse me! I just saved you and this is the thanks i get..."He pouted,puffing his cheeks looking the other way.He had an idea but he wanted to see if Skye could put up with it."Hey Skye~"He slowly looked back at her."Could you do me a favor and give this bottle to Misato over there."He pointed to his friend that lay on floor looking endlessly at the 'interesting' ceiling.

((I wonder the same thing but i tend to ignore it cause they come back sooner or later....maybe))  

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:13 pm
((Eh. Good point.))

Skye eyed him suspiciously. Why the sudden change in mood? she wondered, but smiled sweetly, deciding to play along.
"Sure thing. Misato!" she called over to her friend, taking the bottle from Rondo. She strode over to him and handed him to bottle.
"Compliments of Rondo." she smiled down at him.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:43 pm
User Image

Misato picked himself off the floor and looked at the Skye sleepy."Hmm."He gazed at the crystal bottle and his widened."It can't be!"He snatched it from Skye's hand and drank it."This is the same one as from...."His voice trailed as he smiled empty at the now empty bottle.

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:06 am
Skye frowned, taking the bottle from Him.
"What was in it, Misato?" She asked, womdering why he downed it so fast.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:00 pm
Raen sighed. "Sorry, but you really should be nicer to people." she looked over at Skye and Misato, then to Rondo. "Hey, what did you give him?"  

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:33 am
User Image

Rondo shook his head."Nope."He strolled over to Misato and snatched the bottle."Let's just say this was suppose to be a surprise present for when we reached the Vine Yard but since were stuck here i should just give him the gift now."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:34 pm
Skye rolled her eyes when he snatched the bottle, supressing a frustrated sigh.
"I swear , this kid is pmsing." she grumbled, and strode to the window seat, looking up at the sky.

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:12 pm
"Well that was nice..." she had a thoughtful look in her eyes, then shook her head vigorously. " For a man, I guess that was nice." she said, and went to go sit next to Skye.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:17 pm
"Isn't she a beaute?" Skye said dreamily, watching a plane go by. She laughed when se saw a cloud shaped like a gigantic turtle.  

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:51 pm
User Image

Misato laughed a bit"Rondo you should try to learn to be a little more nicer to such cute girls."He took a few steps to where Skye and Raen were at."It was Bert Simon Seerig Wurtzberg Beeren #13 a rich German wine that is very....very expensive if you want a case..."He then put up the bottle again."It has the scent of my mother when she was still alive..."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:37 pm
Raen looked at him thoughfully as he talked about the wine. He misses his mother... she thought. Maybe he isn't so bad.... She turned to Skye, than looked at her turtle cloud.
"Hm. It does look like a turtle." she smiled at Misato, and turned back to the window.

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:38 pm
Kyoya left the library and went to the back of it. "He hid it... Ergh..." Kyoya thought, taking out a shovel and starting to dig.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff