Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
☆ Custom Weapons Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:23 pm
ok, so for a c rank of chakra the camo take a total of 1 post to activate, and it only lasts 3 posts (excluding initiation). It also has a 2 post cool down. Im going to continue with the strong physical contact ends the camo, but also running into a B rank or higher technqiue will end it. there is a a slight lag in the camo going from areas of high light to darkness, and vise versa. better?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:15 pm
Mana_ecl Zetsuya

- Tunnel doesn't fly, as it's a skill.- Done, Tunnel does not fly, it just goes straight up now.
- Chakra wave would be fine, but you've got to detail your chakra consumption for it.- I don't understand exactly what you mean by Detail Chakra Consumption. It already says how much chakra it takes to perform. could you explain it please?
- Further details on the idea of numbness, and leave it to cutting.-Done cutting only.
- Extend should remain at doubling, on top of which, you need to not be attacking when you do so. That's just dirty. - We are ninjas! dirty is our middle name XD But I have made it only to double. So i can only do it when I'm like standing in front of someone but not like when we are clashing swords?
- Reduce your chakra containment, since you may reclaim said chakra should the need arise, and scrap your ANBU bonus there. I reduced it to 200 sweatdrop I had it on 150 but i just seemed off to me QQ and 200 looked prettier biggrin
- Chakra feed details- Done,

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Reaper Elyse

Magnetic Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:32 pm
Mana
Reaper Elyse

You make no mention of the gloves effect on their own weight when they increase, as well as the size of the projectiles. On top of which, I want an established cost on how to make them even twice as big. Otherwise, you've got magic gloves that just grow and there's no downside to this.

Detail the kind of trigger, to send these needles flying. I don't want needles magically flying as you please.

The majority of the last paragraph is contributed to the flaws of it's expansion, the bigger it gets the weaker the metal is. So 10x-30x the size of it normal state is the limit to where they retain effective durability. sizes beyond that they're in danger of being broken easily or easier according to the exaggeration. Th gloves have pretty much no downsides present under the growth since the weight is equally distribution in it's mass though that also reason why it's weaker when it grows too far rather than just having weak spots it all becomes weaker. Further explanation of the weaknesses I'd say are pretty much throwing out the best way to beat it, the primary and start of all the flaws spans from the weakness that the size present in the metal and its functions. I also did mention that it's a bit less responsive when it's bigger. Too Exaggerated in size it's far less responsive and weaker.

Also I'd like you to explain by what you mean by "established cost"? In what, chakra? Well as I've made it...it doesn't drain chakra to grow just retain a mass of it from the user. Though I'd say if it did its efficient build would dictate this to be maybe 10-20 spent on this if it did take chakra (in exhaustion, meaning I'm burning trough it to use it) to grow. Which I'm fine with hearing the argument for why it should.Also note that jutsu performed trough these gauntlets cost all the same, and when retaining a chakra nature it's in its basest form. Though again I'd offer the 10-20 cost for all of the above mentioned.

The projectiles grow in the range of growth of the weapon. They grow in equal increments. Fitting one another all the same as before. The weight of the projectiles doesn't change just like the weapons though this means all projectiles are of the same material. Which i'll add in. So all the projectiles would be custom made.
I've added in a clause as well that insist that the user be with in possession of the mechanics manuals to retain peak condition, or else it will degenerate with in five battles. Book one would double that, and book two would nullify the issue. I think that answers it's issues in length of growing all the time and the wear and tear it might have beyond the more immediate progression of weakening the metal. So it take personal maintenance.

Also note that the projectiles I'm carrying currently are what's loaded into the gauntlets, other wise I'll have to buy the custom projectile packs to fill the maximum of 100 (each) small to medium projectiles it can hold. (specifically thick needles when it comes to mediums, and other items of similar size.)

[edit]8/29
Yeah I've added in the detail of how they're fired. They work by specially made springs, It's not your average spring, by being a bit thicker and inter twined with another spring to have it delicately not grip the projectile but always transfer the potential energy, it all based on tension and optimal potential energy conversion with the coil of the springs. The hand tense with the fingering a clawing shape or a fist with the thumb on top of the knuckles to fire. It's pretty much fully mechanical like a gun though it doesn't have any hammer or require gunpowder like bullets do. It more closely related to a crossbow but there are no strings. Just a more efficient spring mechanism. Though that limits size of the projectiles and type a bit but I've gone over that below.

Quote:

Character: Chisato Ekiguchi
Link to profile: The Fist

Weapon Name: Kuro no Kyokan [ Black War Giant ]
Weapon Type: Mechanical gauntlets

Weapon Height: Fits to form to wearers hands, grows in proportion of the wearers hands and body.
Weapon Weight: 40Lbs (each)

Description: The Kuro no Kyokan was a weapon of prophesy that was believed to be akin to the ancient legendary bo-staff Jingkokubang. Rumored to be one of the great dragon of the souths many treasured items. Yet it's actual body had never truly been perfected beyond the metal having been forged, the design and function of this tool was what was truly left in the rumors but as time went by and myths became fairy-tails the idea of this weapons completion was said to be nothing but a fools dream. Yet with current technology and able Smiths the Gauntlets with the power of a gods fist has become a reality to conceive.

It's metal is of a heavy highly concentrated steel that turns black having a slight gunmetal gray tint, due to it's density. Taking months to forge this the steel and even more time to to create the mechanisms that run trough it's chakra accepting metal the body of these gauntlets are made up of three layers. It's inner lining and body which upon putting on tightens and first a leather mesh and a padding of numerous strings and wires that respond to your hands every movement and some specific ones for specialized attack commands. The second in the channels that the needled travel trough and work back up the rest of the arm over the leather where the compartment to load in the projectile needles sit, and are fired via a quickly compressed spring sys that are triggered by the motion or strain the fighter puts into their hands. It relays the force that coils the spring to it's peek potential force. The final layer is the light dark steel plating that takes most of the direct force and the second and first layers protect the users arms from any residual force that may be fended off. Unlike Jinkokubang, Kuro no Kyoken has to have actively placed Chakra into their hands to make them grow, but they do grow and shrink nearly as quickly as the jinkokubang. ( about three seconds) When they grow it's really the steel reacting to the the chakra being pulsed trough them and expanding to the size they may well fill, but even though they can cover more space they do not retain more weight and there for they aren't any harder than normal to move other than what's relative to mass.

Yet the bigger they are the better they can act to grip large items, defend the user, or improve the damage that can be produced from the bigger and quickly moving black steel needles it can fire. Causing more sever projectile damage than what it does for hand to hand melee. As it grows the weapon assumes slightly shifted shape that reveals more of it's minute designs that become tangibly more useful as it grows allowing one to add torque and fuller range of movement in their arms. The mesh of black steel wires also plays to act like another layer of muscle fibers that make Taijutsu drawn trough the arms much more effective.
The only draw back is that the user must have strength to move around with this weapon or it will strain their ability to perform both hand signs and effectually move about the field. It slows down the arms reaction time for most even with slightly adequate upper body strength. As the metal expands it grows less dense and durable, weakening the intense strength of it down to something slightly higher than normal steel plating when with in a range of 10x-30x and drastically falling beyond that to simple iron grade or less. Attempting to make them grow to say a trees size will shrink the quality of the weapon and over all make it move more sluggishly in the length the steel threads have to carry the responses from your hands trough out the item.The hue of the gauntlet of it grows becomes less and less black and more dark gray at it largest and most operational.

Ability Summary:
• Capable of taking numerous heavy blows from heavy weapons at it's best sizes.
• Can retain chakra natures
• Mechanical build can grant greater range of movement and flexibility in the wrist and forearms back to the elbow. (e.x.wrist spinning like drills when inflated)
• Has the ability to hold up to 100 (each) projectiles (small-medium specifically thick needles only) along the forearm of the wearer and can fire them at high speeds, releasing them from the wrist or knuckles.
• Can inflate and shift it's form as wearer courses Chakra into it, multiplying the wearers hand size up to 10-30 times larger *for it's best use*(including retained projectiles). Making it large enough so they can block their entire body with one hand from one side and still retain the same weight as before, for both opponents and user. (Exceeding 30X limits cost A rank chakra)
• Amplifies Taijutsu techniques one level higher in strength (capping at A-rank)
Restrictions:
• Only custom projectiles grow (When full it's 40Lbs or more, other wise they're 35Lbs)
• Metal weakens as it grows but becomes far less useful past it's maximum efficient size of 10x-30x the average size.
• Mechanics manuals required to retain peak functionality or else weapon will become useless with in 5 fights(registered length at least five turns), book one doubles this, book two nullifies this in maintenance at rest.
• Chakra held in gauntlets to grow 10-30 matching the expansion equally. this chakra is not deplete but retained to continue use. Though it cannot be reabsorbed.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:10 pm
Fall_Of_The_Damned

Character: Yasuo Nemurai [ I just wanna go ahead an apply so he can receive it later ]
Link to profile: X

Weapon Name: Kuroshigata
Weapon Type: Tri-Bladed Scythe

Weapon Height: 2 Meters
Weapon Weight: 17Pounds

Description: A Weapon that Yasuo had to break many back's and grease many palm's to get. They say the Maker of this blade deals exclusively in scythe's and that he is from the Hidden Grass Village. Yasuo,however,changed the story every time someone asks him where he got it. As for what the blade does,it effectively helps him hide in plain sight. When he cut's someone with the blade,it identifies their Chakra signature and copies it. Yasuo then can change his to match the one he just copied,effectively making him appear to be that person at least as far as Chakra is concerned. He cannot store/use or absorb any of this Chakra as it is just a copy. If he uses anything that requires Chakra the facade will drop and he will be exposed. He also cannot stack multiple signatures,as the blade can only remember one at a time

Ability Summary:
• Once cut,Yasuo can copy their Chakra signature

Forgot me

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:42 pm

Character: Zetsu Uchiha
Link to profile: X

Weapon Name: Kusaga and Sutaga
Weapon Type: Dual Houtou-Tachi

Weapon Height: Four Feet Each
Weapon Weight: 1lb Each

Description: Kusage and Sutaga were said to be dual swords used by the god of war Hachiman. Their true powers are not known as Hachiman had taken the away when he hid them upon the earth. What is know about these swords is the more the user uses them and listens to them the more he will become insane. The only way a person can keep his mind is if the swords reconize him at their master. (Basically they have to earn the swords trust.) Kusage has a bone hilt and once drawn instantly become a blaze with fire. The fire created by this blade is black and can burn through most anything. However the master of this sword can shut the fire off at will if he so choses. The blade of Kusaga is blackened from years of being a blaze and it highly durable. Once the sword has its master no other will be able to hold this sword because it would begin to melt their hand off them. Also once the trust has been earned by this sword the user will gain a chakra boost of 50 points as well as an highten reflexes.

Sutaga is just like its brother except for the hilt is made of gold. Once you draw it, it becomes a light with black lightning. However unlike its brother the user may shut it off at will from the start weather the blade trust them or not. The lightning will create a paralizing touch if it connects with a opponents blade however until it trusts the they will receive a nasty shock as well normally giving the opponent time to recover. Once the blade trusts the user it gives the user not only the resistance to its nasty bite but the ability to trail the lighting for a good 20 feet. Also the user may activate a lightning barrier that surround him and block water ninjutsu C rank and below. Each blade also have a dove symbol on the bottom part of the blade signifing their Godly owner. Also these blades crave blood and lots of it. Due to this they have be enhanced with the ability to mend themselves.

Ability Summary:
Kusaga
Before being trusted
• The blade is a light with black fire
After being trusted
• The user can put out and ignite the fire at will
• The user gains a 50 chakra increase
• Hightened reflexes

Sutaga
Before being trusted
• The blade is a light with a black lighnting
• The user can put out and relight the lightning at will
• Can paralize the opponent if contact is made with a weapon or person but shocks the user as well (paralized lasts for one post of the opponent)
After being trusted
• The user can send out an extra 20 feet of lightning in a straight line
• Can create a barrior of lightning that blocks water jutsu C rank and below

Both traits that they share
• Fusion weapons (meaning they talk via in Zetsu's mind and can mend themselves)
• Drive the user insane until he earns their trust (30 posts each, 60 posts in all)
• They want power and blood lots and lots of blood

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:59 pm
Yo-ko
ok, so for a c rank of chakra the camo take a total of 1 post to activate, and it only lasts 3 posts (excluding initiation). It also has a 2 post cool down. Im going to continue with the strong physical contact ends the camo, but also running into a B rank or higher technqiue will end it. there is a a slight lag in the camo going from areas of high light to darkness, and vise versa. better?

Much better. On those grounds, you are cleared.

Grand Chevalier Haji

I forgot you already had chakra marked. xD
Although, make it B ranked [40].

I don't want to see that blade doubling in size right into someone's belly, man.
What exactly are your chakra feed details? I didn't see them in the previous post.
Repost your updated weapon.

Now, these were the simplest ones for me to handle, and considering the rest of the weapons, I have put them up for review by multiple members of the crew. Hopefully, we'll have them sorted out by Wednesday.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:27 pm
Reposting as requested

Character: Noctis Lucis Shinsetsu
Link to profile: Profile

Weapon Name: Retsuseirei
Weapon Type: Black Katana

Weapon Height: 65 cm
Weapon Weight: 3 lbs

Description: Appearence The Retsuseirei [Cold Spirit] Is a black katana that increased the user's control of his snow chakra.The creation of the idea came from the observation of his own chakra. He noticed that Even though his snow is a materialization of his own chakra and not the combined elements of wind and water. It could still be melted into a condensed liquid form. Which means he could infuse his chakra into a blade simply by melting it during the process of melting the metal.

Note:All Techniques/Abilities use the chakra stored within the blade and only that chakra.

Techniques: Summary
• Snow Tunnel:Rank C:The user slashes at the air, beneath his target a circle appear and glows then a rush of snow burst upward from the ground attempting to consume the target.
Chakra Cost: 20

• Snow Wave: Rank B:The user slashes the ground in an arc shape. The arc shape on the ground burst into a giant wave of snow that rush at the target threatening to engulf and bury him. Can also be used to block a large number of incoming projectiles or ninjutsu.
Chakra Cost: 40

Ability Summary:

• Passive trait: Retsuseirei passive ability is to numb the pain of the area it cuts. (lasts 3 posts) This allows the enemy ninja to be confused of why they suddenly are feeling pain. Or be used for one's own pain allowing them to continue fighting.

• Drain: With this ability the user is able to extend any technique that last a certain number of posts. By draining the chakra from the sword continously. Sword must be in contact with the user is some way either in its sheath or being wielded. (10 chakra=1 extra post))

• Store: The ability to store chakra into the blade. The amount you are able to store increases along with your rank.The sword must be held with both hands and the blade facing downward. User may only store chakra out of battle.

Genin: 50 Chakra
Chunnin 70 Chakra
Jounin: 120 Chakra
Konin: 160 Chakra
Sannin: 200 Chakra

• Extend:The user is able to double the length of his katana, by forming the snow around the blade and hardening it. Is as sharp as the blade and could easily pierce through most armor. The weight of the blade will increase slightly but not to the degree that it will be difficult to swing or slash at enemies. The extension can be broken at any moment allowing the user to react quicker with his now shorter and lighter sword.
(Chakra cost: 20)

Removed Reabsorb Ability.
Snow wave changed to B rank chakra
Snow tunnel C rank
Chakra feeding? I don't know which technique you meant by that so i just added something to all of the techniques that involved feeding chakra to something, may it be to the sword, myself or a technique.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:31 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji

Approved  

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:55 pm
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
Yo-ko

Much better. On those grounds, you are cleared.

Grand Chevalier Haji

I forgot you already had chakra marked. xD
Although, make it B ranked [40].

I don't want to see that blade doubling in size right into someone's belly, man.
What exactly are your chakra feed details? I didn't see them in the previous post.
Repost your updated weapon.

Now, these were the simplest ones for me to handle, and considering the rest of the weapons, I have put them up for review by multiple members of the crew. Hopefully, we'll have them sorted out by Wednesday.
thank you for your patience and hard work ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:31 pm
Rain Water Resonance

Pending any major violations with your pipe, I'll have to say its cleared.

Grand Chevalier Haji

My meaning of chakra feed, was how you put chakra into the weapon. Does on remain stationary? Outside of battle? Gotta think about stuff like that. xD

Reaper Elyse

Crew mates have finally convened in a group on your weapon there, and here's the call:
- 10 Chakra for each 5x growth. Magic growth is not permissible, therefore, you need a chakra cost of some kind.
- Duration is needed for the time that these weapons may be enlarged.
- Established maintenance time, outside of battle, since you're putting in a wear down period (which would essentially be your growth duration instead).
- You've failed to specify what the trigger is for the projectiles being fired. A specific firing means in necessary for you to receive your needle firing function.
You've detailed how it's fired, but not what fires it, in short.

Anbu Black Oni

Your swords are flat out denied.
- Your trust system is all in all, untrustworthy. A duration in which you've had possession of the weapons is not at all permissible for a means of power up.
- None of your skills have any kind of consumption rate at all.
- Some perks without cost is understandable, but you're trying to summon lightning and wild fires free of charge, all the while possessing the abilities to mend your swords, which, I might add, has no time or cost, either.
- These weapons have no sense of complimentary functions, to which we all have agreed you're trying to snake two weapons in on one particular weapon.
- Some have pointed out that your weapons happen to be bypasses to the bloodlines (black lightning and the like).

Fall_of_the_Damned

This seems like a silly question, but all of us seem to agree...
That'd be kind of a waste of two custom slots. Do you really want something that... typically useless?

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:00 pm
In the right hands it would be deadly. Taking on someones Chakra Signature could intimidate a opponent or,combined with a transformation, become the perfect disguise

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:22 pm
~I can accept the growth rate and chakra cost you've given me.

~I'd make the size have a duration about [5] turns.

~Maintenance would take up to [5] post outside of fighting.

~What are you specifically asking for a trigger as in an actual switch for the firing of this weapons projectiles or a greater definition of the mechanism. I've given the means and the "trigger" in the means of how the activate the firing of these projectiles.

As stated above the needles are fires via the specific placement of the hand movement that triggers the mechanism of the gauntlet to fire , it works two ways by how the hands clenches and when the thumb over extends over the knuckles, then the other would be when the one bares there palm squeezing the fingers inward and extend the thumb over the palm (think monkey paw with the thumb in the way). The first with the fist is to fire the needles from the knuckles the other involves the wrist neither happens simultaneously.[note: it does say this above.]
In a word it's how you over extend the thumb in these two ways. Should I make a bullet for this to make it more clear?

Is this what you're asking for, because I've already given you the howAlso the what triggers the firing. It's a specific gesture that one normally doesn't do because it's not normal to stretch your thumb like this when moving your hand like that that's why it makes for a good firing trigger it doesn't go off easily.

Quote:

Character: Chisato Ekiguchi
Link to profile: The Fist

Weapon Name: Kuro no Kyokan [ Black War Giant ]
Weapon Type: Mechanical gauntlets

Weapon Height: Fits to form to wearers hands, grows in proportion of the wearers hands and body.
Weapon Weight: 40Lbs (each)

Description: The Kuro no Kyokan was a weapon of prophesy that was believed to be akin to the ancient legendary bo-staff Jingkokubang. Rumored to be one of the great dragon of the souths many treasured items. Yet it's actual body had never truly been perfected beyond the metal having been forged, the design and function of this tool was what was truly left in the rumors but as time went by and myths became fairy-tails the idea of this weapons completion was said to be nothing but a fools dream. Yet with current technology and able Smiths the Gauntlets with the power of a gods fist has become a reality to conceive.

It's metal is of a heavy highly concentrated steel that turns black having a slight gunmetal gray tint, due to it's density. Taking months to forge this the steel and even more time to to create the mechanisms that run trough it's chakra accepting metal the body of these gauntlets are made up of three layers. It's inner lining and body which upon putting on tightens and first a leather mesh and a padding of numerous strings and wires that respond to your hands every movement and some specific ones for specialized attack commands. The second in the channels that the needled travel trough and work back up the rest of the arm over the leather where the compartment to load in the projectile needles sit, and are fired via a quickly compressed spring sys that are triggered by the motion or strain the fighter puts into their hands. It relays the force that coils the spring to it's peek potential force. The final layer is the light dark steel plating that takes most of the direct force and the second and first layers protect the users arms from any residual force that may be fended off. Unlike Jinkokubang, Kuro no Kyoken has to have actively placed Chakra into their hands to make them grow, but they do grow and shrink nearly as quickly as the jinkokubang. ( about three seconds) When they grow it's really the steel reacting to the the chakra being pulsed trough them and expanding to the size they may well fill, but even though they can cover more space they do not retain more weight and there for they aren't any harder than normal to move other than what's relative to mass.

Yet the bigger they are the better they can act to grip large items, defend the user, or improve the damage that can be produced from the bigger and quickly moving black steel needles it can fire. Causing more sever projectile damage than what it does for hand to hand melee. As it grows the weapon assumes slightly shifted shape that reveals more of it's minute designs that become tangibly more useful as it grows allowing one to add torque and fuller range of movement in their arms. The mesh of black steel wires also plays to act like another layer of muscle fibers that make Taijutsu drawn trough the arms much more effective.
The only draw back is that the user must have strength to move around with this weapon or it will strain their ability to perform both hand signs and effectually move about the field. It slows down the arms reaction time for most even with slightly adequate upper body strength. As the metal expands it grows less dense and durable, weakening the intense strength of it down to something slightly higher than normal steel plating when with in a range of 10x-30x and drastically falling beyond that to simple iron grade or less. Attempting to make them grow to say a trees size will shrink the quality of the weapon and over all make it move more sluggishly in the length the steel threads have to carry the responses from your hands trough out the item.The hue of the gauntlet of it grows becomes less and less black and more dark gray at it largest and most operational.

Ability Summary:
• Capable of taking numerous heavy blows from heavy weapons at it's best sizes.
• Can retain chakra natures
• Mechanical build can grant greater range of movement and flexibility in the wrist and forearms back to the elbow. (e.x.wrist spinning like drills when inflated)
• Has the ability to hold up to 100 (each) projectiles (small-medium specifically thick needles only) along the forearm of the wearer and can fire them at high speeds, releasing them from the wrist or knuckles. Triggered by over extending thumb over knuckles or palm.
• Can inflate and shift it's form as wearer courses Chakra into it, multiplying the wearers hand size up to 10-30 times larger *for it's best use*(including retained projectiles). Making it large enough so they can block their entire body with one hand from one side and still retain the same weight as before, for both opponents and user.
• Amplifies Taijutsu techniques one level higher in strength (capping at A-rank)
Restrictions:
• Only custom projectiles grow (When full it's 40Lbs or more, other wise they're 35Lbs)
• Metal weakens as it grows but becomes far less useful past it's maximum efficient size of 10x-30x the average size.
• Mechanics manuals required to retain peak functionality or else weapon will become useless with in 5 fights(registered length at least five turns), book one doubles this, book two nullifies this in maintenance at rest.
•Maintenance outside of battle last 5 post.
• Cost 10 chakra for each 5x
• Duration last 5 turns for all enlarged items( weapon and projectiles.)

Reaper Elyse

Magnetic Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:49 pm
Fall_of_the_Damned

If that's it, well, there's not much to say about it.
Just note, it won't be as effective unless met with a sensor, mid combat wise.

Reaper Elyse

Thank you for noting that. It's strange. Three of us read it, but none of us caught that. Accept my apologies, and thank you for noting it as such.

Thank you for waiting, and for now, unless stated by higher powers (which you likely won't have to worry about), your gloves are accepted.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:53 pm
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
Fall_of_the_Damned

If that's it, well, there's not much to say about it.
Just note, it won't be as effective unless met with a sensor, mid combat wise.

Reaper Elyse

Thank you for noting that. It's strange. Three of us read it, but none of us caught that. Accept my apologies, and thank you for noting it as such.

Thank you for waiting, and for now, unless stated by higher powers (which you likely won't have to worry about), your gloves are accepted.

Hold Up. You're saying you think its UNDER-POWERED? This whole Time I thought it was a bit OP
And the character who will use this IS a sensor

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:57 pm
Fall_Of_The_Damned

Hold Up. You're saying you think its UNDER-POWERED? This whole Time I thought it was a bit OP
And the character who will use this IS a sensor

That's why I asked you again! xD
Just gaining the ability to mask one's chakra signature with another is really really underpowered compared to somethings that go by in here.

We literally had three people go "This weapon seems kinda useless." Ha ha.
I meant it won't have the shocking effect you think it'll have unless you're facing another sensor.

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff