Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~ Ties of Love ~ [Sequacious x Vampire] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:31 am
Ludique smiled happily as he pulled her along. She didn't mind that he pulled her, in fact, right now it was okay. Once to the room, she closed the door, and watched Rin. She stripped of the shirt she wore, and slid out of her underwear. She moved past him expertly, as if used to maneuvering around people. She turned on the shower, hot first. She waited for it to heat up, and watched Rin as she did, putting her arm into the water. "Your mom will be home soon, she'll make us something to eat, right?" She asked, tilting her head to the side. "I'm a bit hungry, to be honest."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:41 pm
Rin shrunk away from the hot water. Uh-uh. That wouldn't do. Hot water killed germs, and that was a sure-fire way to kill his manly scent. "I can't shower in warm water," he explained to her as he turned the nozzle to the cold side. "Also, I only use anti-lice shampoo and conditioner." Well, that surely wasn't too weird, right?  

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:09 pm
Ludique blinked, but then scrunched her nose, shrinking away from the cold. "I can't shower in cold water," Said the demon. She was more of a hot person. Fire, appearance. Just heat in generally was her thing. Aside from the sun, of course. And when he said what he used to wash his hair.. Ludique sighed, but she shook her head, laughing. "Rin, whatever will I do with you?" She murmured, half-suggestive, half-serious. She watched him, the glint in her eyes suggesting that she wanted more of Rinnel. She, personally, preferred to smell nice, if anything. Oh, they were going to continue to clash, but that didn't matter. His hygiene habits reminded Ludique she was only in it for the sex, nothing more.

(Ludique keeps reminding me of Megara, from Hercules.)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:18 pm
Rin pouted slightly as she informed him that they would not be showering together if he used cold water. Well, what had he expected. He must be the only person in the universe who used cold water while showering. Now he just felt miserable. Maybe he should try showering with warm water? Just this once? "Alright, Lundi, I'll try it this once, but only because you're such a good sex partner," he joked.

(( LOLWUT! You're right! I can see the resemblance! XD ))

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:50 am
The demon watched him, face draining for a moment, completely blank. But she slowly cracked a smile, and then that turned into a little laugh. Ludique moved close to him, happy to know he'd actually do as she wanted him to. She embraced him, giving him a quick kiss. And then she was away from him, making the water warmer, almost hot again. She opened the curtain enough to slip into the shower, greeting the water happily to her skin as she moved so that Rin would have room. She felt her curls, soaking, cling to her neck and shoulders. She faced the flow of the water, letting it slip and slide along her form. She planned on actually washing.. unless Rin wanted more of her. In that case, she'd be happy to accept such an offer.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:24 pm
Rin stepped gingerly into the steaming water... OUCH! GodDAMN, that was hot! Springing back out of the shower, he started blowing cool air on himself. "Holy s**t, how can you sit so calmly in that boiling water?" There was no way he was getting back in there. Though he longed for some more action in the romantic proximity of the shower with Lundi, that was definitely not going to happen. Not until she turned the water about 70 degrees colder! "Sorry, Lundi, I'm not getting back into that," he told her, eying the water as though it might leap out and bite him.  

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:34 pm
And she giggled madly at his reaction, so much that she had to lean over, her giggling turning into fits of laughter. She calmed after a moment, peaking out of the shower. Seeing how he eyed the water, she began laughing again, and turned it slightly down, simply for his sake. Ludique backed up from the water, though. It was warm, and she could tolerate it.. but Rin needed to test it, and if he needed it slightly, just slightly colder, the demon supposed she could handle it. She watched him, talking very calmly. "Do you constantly forget that I'm a demon, Rin?" She asked, as if that was her explanation for being able to sit so calmly within the boiling water. "Please come back in here with me.. I turned it down," She was so innocent, so sweet in that very moment as she requested for him to come back in with her.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:25 pm
While sometimes it could be difficult to remember that she was a demon, her together with that hot water of death was definitely enough to convince him. But she was just so cute! It made him just want to snuggle up with her, grind his teeth in an I-just-can't-control-my-adoration-for-you kind of way, and eat her all up... in a metaphorical, non-creeperish sense, of course. Stepping gingerly back into the hot shower of doom, he still cringed at the warmth, but it was noticeably more tolerable, though he still found his skin itching to be out of the sweltering torrents of water. He couldn't help it, he turned the water down, only a few more degrees. A sigh of relief escaped his lips as the liquid became cooler. Though it was still a bit too warm for comfort, he didn't dare make it any cooler... for Lundi's sake.  

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:12 pm
It was Ludique's turn to cringe. She felt the cooler water, and she had to stand there for a moment before she could even handle move again. If Rin were to think about it, he could easily figure that cold things were a fear, maybe even something that could hurt the demon. She searched for a soap bar, finding only one. His mother's. Well, that figures that he wouldn't have legitimate soap to wash himself with. She began rubbing the bar against her skin, washing herself off of the sweat and whatever else that might have gotten on her. She didn't talk. Well, not until her skin was cleansed, and she turned to face into Rin. She stared up, closer than she thought she was. "Will you wash my back, Rin?" She asked, holding the bar of soap up, just slightly.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:44 pm
Rin had been in the middle of anti-lice shampooing his hair when the demon asked him to rub her back. Giddy at the suggestion, he eagerly grabbed the soap and started massaging her back with it. "Is that too hard? Too soft?" he asked, not sure if he was doing it well enough. He wanted her to be as pleasured by this back rub as possible. All the while he was getting the shampoo showered out of his hair in now preferable temperatures.  

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:04 pm
Before he began rubbing her - since he seemed so eager to do so - , the demon had turned quickly, so that he would be rubbing her back, rather than her front. Even if Ludique enjoyed both, she wanted her back to be clean as well. She let out a small noise, barely audible, as he washed her back. A sensual back wash? Well, these humans did seem odd. It was even more odd to Ludique that she enjoyed it. She didn't respond, her small moan probably encouraging him. She waited until he finished to turn back around, letting the water slide along her back, washing away the soap. She placed her hands lightly on his chest, pressing herself against him. "Do you want me to wash you now, Rin?" She was so sweet, it was obvious she had somehow forgotten of his hatred of smelling nice or being actually clean. She was simply thinking of pleasure, perhaps being kind. Now, Ludique wasn't one to be unnaturally kind unless something was in it for her. And in this case.. well, fondly remembering their very recent actions, the demon definitely believed something was in it for her.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:19 pm
Rin was at first flattered by her offer, then appalled when he remembered his manly hygiene habits. Never wash with soap. But for the billionth time this day, he felt himself slipping from his normal footings on account of her puppy dog eyes. "I... I guess that's ok... just, you know, don't press too hard or scrub too much," he told her, suddenly very nervous to get his back scrubbed.  

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:57 pm
The girl took the bar from Rin, soft and gentle as she rubbed his chest. She slid down - not just with her hands, mind you, but moved so that her whole body slowly drifted downward, rather close to his.. erm, manhood - before standing back up. She even did his shoulders. And then she slipped by him, their bodies rubbing together for just a moment as she did. And then she washed his back, a bit less gentle, a bit more rough. Not like she wanted to get him spotless, but that more pressure for the back was better. Well, in Ludique's case, anyway. When finished, she moved back to the front of him, smiling excitedly, giving a little squeeze to the bar of soap. Which resulted in it slipping from her hands. She blinked, looking down. She turned around, back to Rin.

And without thinking, the demon bent over to pick up this soap.

( I.. I couldn't resist, especially since Ludique is sometimes unaware of how sexual/odd her actions can be. )

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:40 pm
(( No, no, it's great! It made me LOL. ))

Rin was giddy with happiness--and possibly horniness--as she slid around his body and... appendages. She kind of flowed with the water, smoothly and soothingly. It was starting to not even bother him how much she rubbed--it felt so good! He could always get his manly smell back, right? It wouldn't take long; last time it took longer because he was trying to figure out how to get his manly smell and make it stick, and now he knew the secret, and it wouldn't take nearly as long, right? Just then, Lundi dropped the soap, and Rin laughed, probably louder than he would have normally. He was just so happy right now, anything would have made him laugh. "You goofball," he told her with a loving tease.

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items