Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Our Secret Base
Introduce yourselves here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee Crema

Fallen Master

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:32 pm
Hi I'm Corina, you can just call me Rina, Rain, Veloni, San-chan, whichever you want but my usual nickname is Rina xD. I'm 16 just joined this guild today. I'm bi, and I'm single like a lot of people these days. I like reading, writing, rping(although I'm not that good at it), and cooking. I dont have many dislikes but I cant stand bossy or rude people for very long. So thanks for reading and I'd love to get to chat and maybe come out of my quiet shell. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:34 am
Hi girls! I'm new here, so here goes...

Name: Jessica (can call me Jess or Jessie though)
Status: Single (but not really actively looking for a real relationship. More like just exploring and seeing if anything happens naturally kind of thing if that makes sense >.<)  

LunarSpeed

Thetilda

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:00 pm
Name: Matilda.
Single?: Yup.

I'm a strict lesbian, and I love messing around. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:43 am
Name: Mis
Single?: um... yes? I'm in a semi relationship with my ex boyfriend. sweatdrop But I am not opposed to meeting new people.

I am inexperienced with girls. My town is pretty straight. I have had a few relationships with girls that never went very far.

Misery_Revisited

Rachiluv

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:09 am
Name: Rachael most people call me Rachi though.
Single?: Indeed I am.

I like art, Pokemon, umm movies and video games. I like to enjoy the simple things in life like cuddling ;3  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:52 pm
Name: Lucy
Age: need to get to know people before I tell you that ^^
Single?: It's complicated but I'm not opposed to having some fun (and possibly more) with a lovely lady ^^

I love anything cute and fluffy, I love most animals but my favourites would have to be puppies or kittens. I like to bake occasionally, I love anime (especially Yu-gi-oh!) I try to be a positive and open minded person but being positive doesn't often come easy to me sweatdrop I hope I can make some good friends here ^^  

dark-magician-fangirl

3,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100

WickedYandere

Sarcastic Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:44 pm
Name: Jenn or Yumi.
Single: Not sure at the moment

I love to sing, act, draw, write, read and RP (I am pretty good). I'm Bisexual and I have been with mostly guys but have had some girlfriends 1 relationship went pretty far but we ended up breaking up... I hope I make many new friends here. heart heart heart 4laugh xp  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:48 pm
Greetings ladies!

My name is Raye. I am 26 years old. I'm an out lesbian, and have been as such for about 6 years now. I'm a bit shy, but I'm very relaxe and casual. I love to sing, cuddle my kitty, and I like finding random people to chat with. Come bother me. whee  

Madam Rei

Sparkly Fairy

13,925 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100

x__A b a c a x i

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:36 am
Hello~!
My name is Alexa,
18 years old.
Chillen.
cool

How is eveeryone?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:12 pm
'Ello Gorgeous Lady Peoples.
Most call me Navi. Though if you ask nicely enough I'll tell you my real name.
I am 21 years old and bi though leaning towards preferring the lovely lady lumps.
I look forward to speaking with you all. ^.^

Navi Le Faye

Aged Firestarter

Angel hallo

Beloved Mage

16,915 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:31 pm
well my names katy
my nicknames include kitty,angel,and roze
im a poet,singer,artist.......
thats all you need to know  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:34 pm
Mimi Mizuki
Hi I'm Corina, you can just call me Rina, Rain, Veloni, San-chan, whichever you want but my usual nickname is Rina xD. I'm 16 just joined this guild today. I'm bi, and I'm single like a lot of people these days. I like reading, writing, rping(although I'm not that good at it), and cooking. I dont have many dislikes but I cant stand bossy or rude people for very long. So thanks for reading and I'd love to get to chat and maybe come out of my quiet shell. ^^

lol weve got alot in common...im 16 love writing,reading,i hate rude ppl,and i need to be more social  

Angel hallo

Beloved Mage

16,915 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200

Coffee Crema

Fallen Master

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:06 pm
Angel hallo
Mimi Mizuki

lol weve got alot in common...im 16 love writing,reading,i hate rude ppl,and i need to be more social

ah it's nice to meet someone who has things in common with me, if you want to chat you can send me a pm, and anyone else can too :3  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:10 pm
Mimi Mizuki
Angel hallo
Mimi Mizuki

ah it's nice to meet someone who has things in common with me, if you want to chat you can send me a pm, and anyone else can too :3

ok........i forgot to say this but i also go by the name of rayne.....  

Angel hallo

Beloved Mage

16,915 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200

Coffee Crema

Fallen Master

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:26 pm
Angel hallo
Mimi Mizuki
Angel hallo
Mimi Mizuki

ok........i forgot to say this but i also go by the name of rayne.....

ah, that's actually quite funny in a way :3 both of us going by the same name just different spellings  
Our Secret Base

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff