Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:09 pm
Awwww. So you're just going to go ahead and disappoint all the ladies then? User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:11 pm
Caffiend
I don't believe my mouth was ever anywhere near the corner of Thong and Good Idea Street so I don't think I'll be going there either.
On the contrary.... *points a mere 10 posts back*
Caffiend
Haha, my good sir, if me putting up this forum didn't embarass me I'm certain throwing myself into a half-naked speedo'd hell wouldn't phase me too much. biggrin

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

B A S T A R D

6,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:00 pm
Psyzapp
Awwww. So you're just going to go ahead and disappoint all the ladies then? User Image

Ha, I'd say the ladies not keeping this fair and offering something in return are disappointing the ladies dear. biggrin As TES is so desperate to point out, I have no qualms doing it but it should be for a good reason.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:08 pm
If you have no problems doing it, then just do it.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

B A S T A R D

6,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:24 pm
Sir, I'm just not as easy. Though, now I am starting to wonder as why you're almost more excited to get me to strip down as the ladies are.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:37 pm
"Excited" isn't really an accurate description. Just pointing out the contradiction of saying that you don't have a problem with what is being asked of you, and then refusing to do it. To require something for doing it, that shows that you -do- have a problem and you want what you consider just compensation for having to stoop to a level you would not want to go.

So if you don't have a problem with it, then compensation isn't required. Compensation is only required for things that you have to go out of your way for or you would not want to do.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:05 pm
Caffiend
Psyzapp

Ha, I'd say the ladies not keeping this fair and offering something in return are disappointing the ladies dear. biggrin As TES is so desperate to point out, I have no qualms doing it but it should be for a good reason.

@ Caffiend: Oh, I take it that you never saw Faerie dressed in her lovely ivy wrap then? And I'm pretty sure some of the ladies here could come up with something else just as revealing. So you just go right ahead and put on that man thong, as you just might be pleasantly surprised at the results. wink

BTW, if you haven't figured this out by now, TES is just the person to go to if you ever have a need for accuracy in past posts, or are up for a good debate.
xd  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:12 pm
Just don't ask me about dates and time frames because I don't even know what day it is over half the time. Numbers also aren't my forté in a lot of cases.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:02 pm
I take it that latex doesn't reveal enough curves for you, Caffiend? twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:34 pm
Haha, true, you ladies have worn plenty to uphold your end of this bargain. But honestly, I still don't think I'm going to do it. biggrin

But I do appreciate your momentary foliage Fairie  

B A S T A R D

6,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:39 am
So now the truth comes out. You -do- have a problem with wearing a thong and you just wanted to say you didn't have a problem with it to make yourself sound more unabashed and bold than you actually are and it really had nothing to do with "getting something in return" in the first place, though I wouldn't doubt there was some part of you hoping that the ladies would repay you in greater quantity than what you were giving.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:21 am
Begins to question the point of this thread other than the obvious fun at trying to get Caffiend into a man thong...why not go further n make it a mankini? xd  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:36 pm
Here 'ya go, Caffiend. Found a simple, yet effective man thong for you to put on and model for us Ladies. These Fundoshi's come in appealing patriotic-like colors, such as bold Red, standard White and the ever popular Indigo Blue.

Or as Sakura suggested in regards to mankini's, you might be more comfortable with the more conventional style of the basic black Dancer Bottom, or the more adventurous look of the flashy gold Speedies Bottom, of which also comes in a variety of patterns as well. *thinks fondly of sparkly items.* 4laugh

There are also a number of man thong or "junk" poses available in some of Gaia's E.I.'s, M.C.'s and other assorted multiple pose items.

So Caffiend, now that half the shopping has been done for you, what do you have to loose? And one more thing ... I can suggest that you might wear this particular man thong item of your choosing for a minimum of 24 hours, to give all the Ladies a chance to enjoy the sights.
wink

*waits patiently while Caffiend chooses a man thong style that would please the Geezer Ladies.* 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:23 pm
Why not wear all of them and make sure they're made from shiny things too heart  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:28 pm
*Saunters in and looks to see if Caffiend put on that man thong yet. Sees that he hasn't done so and shakes her head in disapproval. Thoughts of ways to teach that boy toy some amenities in regards to pleasing the ladies idly slip through her mind as she taps the crop on the palm of her hand.* twisted  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff