Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
Eternal Rain Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:05 pm
Kyo shook his head to get some water out of it as Shi made himself appear from a hole in the ground as he walked over to his master. "Aww...it was just getting fun!"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:56 pm
Matt released the shadow quickly. brushing himself off from the explosions and nurmerous other things that had happened, he quickly double checked all of his medical supplies everything seemed to be in check and he was content with that he turned to see a new nin and it appeared to be Sypher's Sempai, so matt walked over casually to listen in not wanting to be rude.  

solanik

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:24 pm
Dai smiled as her teammates join them. She looked to Kyo and smiled. "I know, right." Dai replied back. Popping her knuckles. Dai felt a little dizzy. She placed her hand on her forehead. "I'm burning up...oh no..." She dropped her hand and acted like nothing was wrong.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:33 pm
Sypher looked over as Kyo and Matt joined them then Dai's movement caught his attention "I think we all need a break." he said carefully then moved back towards the camp, pausing with a frown as he got near it. Something was off with the camp and it had to do with someone being there who shouldn't have been Seriously, does no one trust anymore? he thought before crossing his arms and glowering "All right. Can whoever is using my camp please come out? We still need it."  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:52 am
//Is your camp the hut... >+> ?//

Inside of the hut, The cloaked ANBU shook his head a little, then formed several handsigns. "Meisai Gakure no Jutsu" He mouthed, as he faded away. Invisible to all except Sharingan, Byakugan, and others similar, he opened the door, dived to the side, then ran behind the hut. Going as silent as possible, he pressed himself to the wall and waited.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:01 am
[[pfft people think becomming invisible cannot be smelled >.>]]
Kyo wondered what Sypher was talking to till he picked up the scent of the person.
"That person smells wierd...."  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:23 am
// >_> Mhm... Are you both animal users? Cause otherwise, it's not as if my character hasn't kept clean. Seriously, have a better way than that. Kyo's post I'll accept.//  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:10 am
// Just trying to have a laugh. But whatever... //

Dai stared at Kyo and began wondering what the person smelt like. Her cheeks turned a tiny tint of pink. "Kyo, that's not very nice." She whispered to him. Dai felt Shi nudge her; her eyes drifted to the pup and she smiled. "What Shi?" She knelt down and pet Shi on the head.  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:26 am
Sypher pushed into the camp and went to kneel by his bag, digging through it until he pulled out rolls of food. He exited and ruffled Kyo's hair "So long as whoever it was leaves us alone, I don't care what they smell like." he said softly and began handing out the rolls. Each roll held dumplings, sushi, fruits and a water bottle "Everybody needs to eat before we go any further." he ordered, sitting down on the dirt.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:38 am
Dai stood up and walked over to her bag. She began digging through it and grasped a cloth. She came back and sat down. "I've got home dried jerky." Dai said as she held the cloth open to everyone. "You all are welcomed to it." She said with a smile. Dai took a piece and tore a small piece off. She held it between her index and middle finger; holding it out for Shi to take. Dai smiled as Shi took the piece of meet. Her pony tail fell with grace over her shoulder to her torso.  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Deecee Sama

Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:39 am
User Image Apollo turned away from the kids as Sypher motioned towards the camp site. Well, it was better than having nothing at all. "I suppose a small rest wouldn't be too bad." He was the first to move, that was, until he heard Sypher and Kyo yell out about someone being in the camp site. Almost instantly Apollo's eyes changed, forming into the Byakugan. Whoever it was wouldn't be able to hide from his sight. "You think running around the back of the hut will stop us from noticing you?" He shouted this outward, hand moving to a single blade on his side. This man, whomever he was, was spying on Cloud Shinobi and if all had gone well with the village leader he had little to no right of watching them like he was. Was he planning something? In fact he could have done something to the hut while Sypher and his group were training. "Your obviously an Anbu, meaning your skills are SUPPOSEDLY high ranking for your village, however, unless these orders came strictly from your Kage whilst Sypher was in the room, you have no right to spy on them. I'm giving you a count of 5 before I come rushing in and if we meet in a clash it will be your own fault for such treasonous motives." All this was true and Apollo would not let this go so easily. Plainly he began to walk forward, speaking as he approached the hut. "1...."

Quote:
--You guys can continue I guess. Apollo on the other hand is kind of...antsy <.<--

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:49 am
Sypher got to his feet as his master started after whoever it was that had been in the camp "Apollo-sama! Please, its not important!" he said, holding out his hands as Apollo began to count "I swear, leave it be. I don't care what they do so long as they don't bother us. Its fine." he didn't try to interfere farther than that though, not willing to get between his master and whoever his master was choosing to go after.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:40 pm
Hrrm. Apollo eh? He thought, looking around the edge and seeing the unmistakable sight of Byakugan eyes. He stepped out and bowed, touching the ground as he did. From nowhere, a dirt figure would appear to build itself, as he assimilated the ground beneath him and released the concealing jutsu. It was obviously a Suna ANBU, judging by the mask and his cloak, but all other features were obscured. Twiddling with his wrist, a deep voice said "The ANBU of Suna have every right to observe foreign entities whilst in our village. If you wonder why, Suna has a history of being attacked from within by supposedly friendly people. If you wish, I will leave you alone, however you would still be observed." He indicated a tree above their head, pointing out a camera concealed within the leaves. "One of many. We are distrustful, yes, but it is based in reason. You were informed that we are at High Alert, were you not?" He put palms out in front of himself, a peace gesture. "Shall I go?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:43 pm
Sypher held a hand out "Its fine. We don't have an issue being watched." he said carefully, keeping himself between Apollo and the Anbu now, his attempts to pacify all party's clear. He nodded "Despite your feelings, we're not your enemies."  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items