Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☄[} World Crossroads :: Village Traveling
☄ World Crossroads ↔ Takumi 匠 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:39 pm
»»HITO MI . K U R A  M A______XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX" When тнєяє ιs H O P E, тнєяє ιs ρєαcє "
Destroyer of Reality | Creator of InsanityXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"Where тнєяє ιs ρєαcє, тнєяє ιs friendship."
Chakra :: 460|460XXXXXXXXXXChūnin of the Hidden Leaf Village.XXXXXXXXXXXX" What ιs friendship? It ιs W A R. "
User Image▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅| Theme | :: | Clubbed to Death |
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Her eyes clouded with momentary confusion before she nodded. She was honestly very confused. Wasn't he the dangerous missing-nin? Or was she blowing things out of proportion again? Nonetheless, she chose to not act rash and stood still. "Story? Is that what you're calling this betrayal?" She let out a sigh but did not relax herself. She needed to be ready just in case, after all.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
Don't you realize that.... Believing is a Lie?

The betrayal you see is trivial.
What is truly fearsome is the betrayal that you don't see.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:46 pm

User Image
Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 470

Reiko nodded, ready to tell what happened to the first person he had been able to and coincidentally the first person who may be able to help"Yes, for that's what he's been telling you. A story! Think Hitmoi, your smarter then that! If I was some dangerous rouge do you even think you would be breathing now? Why would I do something to let myself be cast out? I have two kids and a wife..." As he spoke of his family his eyes watered slightly, but with a few quick blinks he got rid of them"No. The Person you call Kage's paranoia finally got the better of him. The only person whom he feared could take his power he branded a pariah and forced out of the village!" He towards the sky, the tears in his eyes barely suppressed"You know me Hitmoi. You know my wife, and you have probably seen my newborns by now. You know I love my village and that I protect and serve it...You know this wasn't my choice" When he looked back down to her he had a tear streaming down his left cheek, a look of genuine sorrow upon his face

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:59 pm
»»HITO MI . K U R A  M A______XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX" When тнєяє ιs H O P E, тнєяє ιs ρєαcє "
Destroyer of Reality | Creator of InsanityXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"Where тнєяє ιs ρєαcє, тнєяє ιs friendship."
Chakra :: 460|460XXXXXXXXXXChūnin of the Hidden Leaf Village.XXXXXXXXXXXX" What ιs friendship? It ιs W A R. "
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Her eyes widened in barely suppressed surprise. Different emotions clashed, but she set them aside so they wouldn't cloud her mind. 'I can't believe this...He's not kidding...' "It doesn't—It doesn't seem like he's a person who would do that. If he knew you could take his power and you would've stayed, then maybe he would have even made you his successor! If he feared you would steadily gain more power than him, he would've kept you close as a valuable ninja in our ranks, wouldn't he? Then why, why do you think it was fear and not something else?" Once again, she felt the thoughts she had buried begin to rise to the surface once again and create a storm in her mind. She felt sorrow for this man, even more so for his family. And yet, she couldn't help but mentally take a step back and analyze the situation as a whole.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:13 pm

User Image

Reiko shifted uneasily, this must be hard for the girl to believe but the fact that she was still listening was a blessing in of itself"He was afraid of me, that I might depose him. He wanted to keep his position for as long as possible and by becoming the man who took down the Evil Reiko he secured his title the Hero Hokage for many years to come. By taking care of someone as powerful as me he makes himself look more impressive by the standings of the other Kage. As you know a Cloud Delegation party was in the village at that time, so what better way then to force out a rouge. It only makes him look stronger!"

|| ||

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:30 pm
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

For a moment, Hitomi stood still, her eyes unfocused as she listened to the Uchiha's words. She softened her voice when she spoke next, not wanting to seem too cold or hostile. She opened her mouth to speak after letting out a heavy sigh. "Through those eyes, that is what you see. However, your perception is doomed to be somewhat altered from what truly went on. You're not him, thus you can never hope to understand his thoughts fully without having to confront him yourself. He's the Hokage, Reiko. He has no reason of making himself look more powerful. That would most likely make other villages feel threatened. I seriously doubt he wants to start a war."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:39 pm

User Image

"Confront him? You better believe I confronted him! He told me that if I breathed a word of this to anyone not only would he send Oinin after me he could kill my family! He is already in a war Hitomi! A war for the hearts of the villagers. They were coming to depend on me too much. Bandit Camp? Send Reiko. Foreign Spy? Send Reiko. Drug Smugglers? Send Reiko. I became a threat to him. Beforehand his place was secure, the only and foremost figure in the hearts of the villagers, He recognized my potential and decided to stop this before it grew further" He sighed once more and lowered his head so that his face was covered by his hand"If you don't believe me, go back and tell the Kage we spoke. We will see how long I along with my family last... or just do me a favor" Quick as blink a kunai seemed to appear embedded in the ground beside Hitomi"Kill me yourself, get some recognition for it" He rolled his shoulders and stood up straight, looking Hitomi dead in the eye"I am going to be honest with you. I live for only two things now. One is to reclaim My Family for I love them more then then anything under the sun. The other is to bring this man to justice and expose him for what he is. Whether you choose to believe me if your choice, but you must choose soon if your mission is what I suspect it is"

|| ||

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:05 pm
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

'No...he couldn't have said that...the Hokage would never say that...' The young woman clenched her teeth as she listened, but all the tension, all the confusion was wiped out in an instant with his next words. She stood frozen and for the first time in ten years, she was caught completely and totally off guard. "I—you can't—why? The pain this would cause your wife and kids, your friends..to die is to give up. Why are you giving up?!" For a moment, a flicker of understanding passed through her eyes before she suddenly realized what he had said. Had he slipped up? Or was he being serious? "He would kill your family, huh? Do you seriously expect me to believe that someone with a family of his own would kill yours because you told that he supposedly drove you to exile out of fear from usurping his position? Haven't you considered that he was sending you because he trusted you? Maybe he had plans for you. Maybe he wanted you to be Hokage when he stepped down!! But you shot all that out the window." 'For the first time in my life, I have met someone who I cannot read. Merely a misunderstanding between the two? Or a plan of his own, to prevent me from spreading the word?' She sighed and rubbed the sides if her head to calm her oncoming headache, choosing to ignore the kunai. "Thank you for the offer, but your life is not mine to take. In time, I'll see if what you are saying is true. If it is, then I want to do the right thing, but if it isn't...You will pay for lying to me. I'm sorry, but I need to complete my mission now."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:17 am

User Image

"No!" Reiko yelled disappearing and reappearing next to the kunai he had thrown next to Hitomi in the same instant"We never met, do you understand? This can not become free knowledge! I...I just wanted someone to know the truth..." With that he stepped aside and gestured down the path towards the other villages"Go do what must be done.Tell my wife I love her if you see her..."

|| ||

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:58 pm
User Image▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅| Theme | :: | Clubbed to Death |
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Trying not to show the inner conflict through her eyes, she kept her gaze downcast as she walked until they both had their backs to each other. When she passed him, she paused and gave a light sigh. "I don't know if I should thank you for telling me this or not, honestly. But don't worry, I'll tell her. Although...I can't, won't lie to him. It's a sign of treachery, and I'm not that kind of person. But...fine, I won't tell him unless he asks. I'll see what I can do. And if what you say isn't just your opinion on things, but it's the truth, then I'll do what's right, though I doubt he's like that." She released a breath and placed her hands in her coat pockets, starting to walk again. "Then again, that's your reality. As for me, I'd like to stay neutral. But I have a feeling I won't be allowed that luxury. Well, goodbye for now, Reiko." Hitomi lifted her head and gazed at the horizon with an unfocused gaze as she walked on towards Yukigakure no Sato.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:35 pm
User Image

|| Senju of Lineage ||

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

| Village None || Rank C-Ranked || Classification Rouge || Bloodline Senju || Primary Element Wood || Secondary Element Water || Teritary Element Earth |

"I live to fight and serve. Nothing more, nothing less."

xxᴙᴩ ᴩоѕт

-----Very secretly, Ichiro was hidden not far from the crossroads, listening to the conversation going on between Reiko and the obvious Konoha kunoichi. The Senju paid close attention to the tone she used, the expressions she made; she couldn't be trusted. In her body language, she seemed most confused and suspicious of whos side she should cover; the Hokage, or Reiko? Sliding from the darkness of cover and to Reiko's side, the blank expression he held was only matched by his solid tone of speech he used. "She cannot be allowed to make it back to Konoha, Reiko. She is too cautious. She'll end up questioning the Hokage of what you told her, resulting in her finding out the truth. Then, she'll come looking for you." Silence occured shortly after the lecture, to which Ichiro continued his speech slowly afterwards. "What do you want to do? Keep on going, or watch her actions?"

xx ▎оос ᴩоѕт

-----@ Username -----

| Unbreakable Wood 375 [ Current ] || Strong Blood 375 [ Total ] |

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:36 pm

User Image

Reiko walked Hitomi depart, letting her have the last and final word. It wasn't long before Ichiro, who had been hidden for the duration of the chat chose to make himself seen. He listened to what he said and nodded his consent, he had picked up the girls skepticism while she spoke as well. He would rather not harm anyone from the village, but he was right. If she got back to the village and the Hokage just happened to inquire as to whether or not she had seen him she would tell him everything, something he could not allow. So there was only a short pause after Ichiro finished speaking before Reiko issued his orders"No. Whatever she does only benefits us. If she does not tell him, then we have an ally. If she does then he will undoubtedly send Someone out to end us before we can propagate this further. There is none in that village who could match my might, let alone yours in companion of mine. No, let her run. We shook the tree,time to see what falls out"

|| ||

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:03 pm
INDENT Ichiro nodded, finding nothing wrong with Reiko's decision. Instead, he slightly smiled. It was the only sign of living emotion the man would show at the time. "As you wish. Shall we continue our journey to the Lightning Village?" he questioned, taking a single step towards the road leading to their destination. Pausing momentarily, Ichiro awaited the Uchiha to follow him; after all, this was his group. Ichiro would not move unless his leader ordered him to do so, to which he would act extremely loyal to his longest friend.

(Sorry, I'm doing this from my phone. May take awhile for another post.)

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:37 pm

User Image

Reiko nodded his assent to Ichiro's question, walking to his side and then turning down the path that led to the Lightning Country. Time to continue their plan....

|| ||

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:20 pm
xxxxxxxzori xxx» xxx( hojo )
xxxxxxxxxxx»xxstatsxxx Chakra: 325 / 325xx Ryo: 1700 両 xx AC: 3000
xxxx- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
xxxxxxUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A desk, right? That was what she needed to check the prices for? Zori brought the Raikage's exact statement to the front of her mind. She didn't remember ever visiting a store with a desk, even in Takumi. They had to have one though, because that's what she was assigned to do. And where would people get their desks?

/ exit to takumi

Winevy

Shirtless Wife

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:35 pm
Down the road the clone peeled, he had a dead line after all! Into Takumi, Zay's clone departed.

[Exit to Takumi]

☄[} World Crossroads :: Village Traveling

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces