Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Question Corner Revenge! [All rp-ers welcome!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Has-ing fun? :D
  Yep :3
  No, it's stupid :<
  Goldz!
View Results

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:43 pm
XV: Dawww! Can I call him Usagi-kun? It's the year of the rabbit ya know. My own mom's preggo again and she said I could help with the middle name, since they already chose the name Sky, so said Dragon. xD COOLEST NAME EVER  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:45 pm
Here's my suckish little backstory for Miss Lily, submitted for your approval:

(Warning: contains copious amounts of Mary-Sue-ery)

So she has this friend back home (she's pretty far away from home, given that she currently lives at a ranch), right?

Lily: emotion_zzz -already knows this, if I decide to throw it into her backstory-

Infinity: Well anyway. This chick only has three friends (better than I can do in real life, I gotta hand it to her) - Kassandra, Hugh, and a boy that I still have to rename. We'll call him Ivan for now since that was his past name.
Ivan and Lily were friends since second grade, right?

Lily: emotion_zzz

Infinity: Yeah, you guys probably know how this goes by now. They had their first kiss at an eighth grade dance. Aww, how sweet! Anyway, they didn't persue anything then, but then suddenly high school comes along and Ivan decides that he actually does want to be romantically involved with Lily. Lily managed to keep him away until senior prom. Dun dun freaking dun.

Hugh, another one of her friends, is gay but in high school that will freaking kill you. People have no respect for others. So Hugh asked his best (and only, considering people were already onto him and spreading rumors about his sexuality) friend Lily to go with him to prom, in a hope to evade some of these nasty rumors.
Guess who didn't like that.
Ding ding ding! Ivan!
Ivan took Kassandra. Now normally when together all three friends would fight and argue and be assholes to one another in general and so Lily would have to work as a mediator, but prom night is generally just a crazy night. Especially for these cool cats.
And so Ivan took Kassandra to get major dirt on Kahlilia (fabulous -shot-) and spy on her. Later, for reasons I have yet to plan out, Kassandra will tell Ivan every detail of the college Lily plans to go to after her stay at the ranch. (Lily calls Kassandra frequently, but in the roleplay she has yet to do so.) So when Lily arrives in college, guess who will be there! Her number one fan.
Back to prom night, the day afterward Lily came over to Ivan's house in a hope to clear the air. We can assume some arguments went down when he learned Hugh would be taking 'his' girl. Ivan's parents weren't home, so they were alone in the house. (Both Ivan and Lily are only children.)
Ivan acted pretty weird, you know, things that might raise some red flags but you don't say it because you're a little scared of what might happen. We've all been there, right?
So Lily just tried to laugh off the things that he was saying, but that just blew his top. Uh oh!
He tried to rape her, but she managed to get the heck out in time. She never told the police because she believes that it's her fault.

Ivan and Lily don't contact one another anymore, but Lily contacts Kassandra and I already told you what she's going to do. Don't have any follow-up for Hugh, we can assume they just lost contact after prom. Plain and simple.

So what do you think? heart Too Mary-Sue-y? Or just right? -bounces up and down-

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:01 pm
Raphael (Gangster's Wonderland: Glee! *glomps Saren* Aw, what's wrong? There's so many people here, we're bound to have a good time! It would make for a splendid tea party! And if not, well....we could always make fun. *evil gleam in eye*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:09 pm
Saren: Help....meee.... *reaches out*
Ace: *looks down with a smile* Why? You're a Hatter, and I forever serve for milady the High Queen of Hearts. Though we may have an alliance, it won't last forever.
Saren: *gives up* Master Dupree, May I ask that you get off of me sir?  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:13 pm
Raphael: Awww, but you're just so huggable! Even when you're not a bunny. ^-^ *pokes Saren's cheek*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:25 pm
Saren: I'M NOT RABBIT DAMMIT!! scream *struggles wildly in anger*  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:30 pm
Raphael: You're small, cute, have long ears, and have a tiny tail. I fail to see the difference. :3 *maintains hold*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:41 pm
Saren: Don't call me cute!! I have longer tail and ears! Master! I beg of you to please get off or I will have to do so myself.  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:48 pm
Raphael: *pouts for a moment before ditching the cheer* Fine. Just watch where you throw those threats, mister.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:12 pm
T.O.M. "Is it now? Usagi-kun, cute :3 You may call him such. And yay to more mama's!!" *Rocks baby gentally* "That is quite the story... I like it too!"  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:38 pm
Me: Haha, you have the same name as the bad guy from Mass Effect! *points and laughs at Saren*
Unnamed Persona RP Character: I don't think you should be doing that.
Me: Why? Is Commander Shepperd gonna show up and kill me? XD
Persona: Um, I don't know for sure, I was just saying that because he represents the Devil Social Link, I need him.
Adrian: Why do you have the same name as that one Scout who has Spierman powers?
Mina (ECBP): Adrian, be polite, he's being sexually harassed.
Me: *lols around in circles*

Jenos: Zelly makes a valid point Mai. I'm surprised no one has called you a whore or slut yet.
Me: That's not gonna get her to "Love you long time" bro. wink
Jenos: stare  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:27 pm
Saren: *dusts himself off as he gets up* Of course, my master. I am supposed to be your body guard and loyal servant. *shoots a look at fiyah*

XV: I actually thought up of that name unconsciously. xD Turians were the coolest. Never actually played the game yet, but I that saw all my brothers do.

And it's just a coinkydink. He used the same picture as that b*****d jerk meanie face jaymoua ruam Dietrich von Lohengrin from Trinity Blood (Which apparently I have been hooked onto recently :/ ). Obviously, he isn't too high on my well liked characters list, but so is Esther at the bottom. =__= I actually don't mind him in the manga, but it's the anime I don't want to see his ugly mug unless he's dying. (Ironically, at the time, it was the same episode he DID die and it was in the worst death possible: betrayal. CRAP. Now I feel bad for him. >:C )
Oh, and is it weird to have given my other characters the names Cain and Abel before even watching Trinity Blood? xD

Cain: Woof. >__>
Abel: Yay cannibalism! ^_^  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:55 pm
Me: Yes, it's weird, though I haven't really seen Trinity Blood.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:53 pm
*Mouse stumbles back in*
Mouse: This is BACK?! NO WAY!  

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points