Crew

Otherworldly Shapeshifter

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:51 pm
Mundus

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"
So sad that humans will always be humans,no more...

Mundus,who was still in his demon form,flew up into the air to dodge Ankhseram's attack while chuckling darkly."If you're so intent on fighting me...then let's see how you fair against my creations!"said Mundus as he summoned a bunch of death scythes and death scissors to fight Takeshi and Ankhseram.

"
...Has the Sparda blood been spoiled over the ages?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:06 pm
User Image

User Image

To honor my father...
I must have my pride...

Ankhseram scowl when Mundus dodge the Demon-Hunt, he and Takeshi look up. Spirit use the reflection to speak to meister, "I may listen to the story of Legendary Sparda, but how did he escape the Demon-Hunt?" he ask him, before Ankhseram speaks to him, but Takeshi got up with a groan, "That because Xehanort chosen him, and Asura's Madness acts like their power meter. Both darkness and madness merge together to become more stronger," he respond to Death Scythe. Ankhseram frown, while looking at Mundus, but Spirit widen his eyes, "Xehanort select Mundus and his darkness mix with Asura!" he shouts bewilderingly. Ankhseram softly speaks out when Death Scythes and Death Scissors appears, "Only Xehanort's organizations are stronger, but my middle brother can't because of the darkness resistance... so Asura must be slain first before Priestess, Atticus, Auron, and Vincent will face them. Although, according to Keyblade War, there are seven pure lights, but we have to prevent endanger seven maidens by letting seven pure light warriors take their place. Atticus needs three more light warriors, even if that risk of clash light and darkness to recreate X-Blade," he respond to him, while holding his partner's death scythe form. Spirit starts to have a bad feeling about this. Takeshi grip his black sword, just as two Deaths heading towards them, "Here they come!" he alert, so he and Ankhseram jump towards them to sling their blades to block both scissors and scythe before they aim at their head to take them out.

... Protecting the human
... Only the foolish do such a thing

Takeshi Mitsuki Suzume Ayame Lin

LiefAngel223

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

LiefAngel223
Crew

Otherworldly Shapeshifter

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:36 pm
Mundus

"
So sad that humans will always be humans,no more...

Mundus laughed more as he conjured up some more of the demons."Try as you might...but I won't let you live!"said Mundus as he continued to watch the fight continue on.

"
...Has the Sparda blood been spoiled over the ages?

(ugh...i can not think of anything that sounds right for him...)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:17 pm
User Image

User Image

To honor my father...
I must have my pride...

Ankhseram and Takeshi endlessly slice the Death Scythes and Scissors head's off, Spirit begin to speaks to two powerful being, "Guys! There are too many of them!" he alert them. Ankhseram frown at this as his black aura starts to appear, then look at Mundus, "I guess we have no choice," he respond to his demon weapon. Takeshi look at God of Life and Death in confusion, before Ankhseram held Takeshi's shoulder. Ankhseram cast his death magic to cast Death Pillar around the demons and use his black magic keep Mundus away from them. Takeshi revert back to his human form, "Death Magic?" he ask, Ankhseram, knowing Mundus' darkness and Asura's Madness will be dangerous, "We have to get out of here, and I need to wait for Priestess after she finish her mission," he said to him as they along with Spirit in Death Scythe form vanish by black smoke to take them to Diamond Dog.

... Protecting the human
... Only the foolish do such a thing

Takeshi Mitsuki Suzume Ayame Lin

LiefAngel223

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:47 pm
User Image

User Image

And Shepherds we shall be For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti.

User Image

A portal slowly opened as the Daemon king walked out of it with Karuma behind him. Daichi summoned his demonic throne which formed with from the cement of the tower, showing demon skull heads hanging off of the back of it. Blood dripped off of his head as one of his servants, a demon with blades for fingers as it began to trim his beard with ease. Electricity formed around him as Karuma bowed to him with blood dripping off of his forehead,"Master..I'm sorry for failing you..that Angel and his friends...they will all bleed soon.."
Daichi stood there, silent as his beard was completely shaved off of his face. He looked younger without it as his hair began to become darker and darker. He was getting stronger by the second which made Karuma shake a little bit seeing how he knew that the daemon king was becoming stronger with the darkness. Daichi grinned softly as he motioned his hand to make his bloody student come to him. Karuma began to slowly walk toward him, only to have his entire head being grabbed with Daichi's large hand. The force of the hand made the hood fly off as long red hair flowed down Karuma's back. Daichi smiled as he spoke softly to the psychopath,"The Angel was strong...but you are stronger..and I'll prove it to you.."
Darkness began to flow out of his hand as the darkness began to flow within Karuma's eyes, slowly filling his body with darkness as his blood filled back into his body but his bones were beginning to pop out of his head. Daichi chuckled loudly as the bones from Karuma's head slowly formed into a Mask. Karuma screamed from pain and happiness as he laughed loudly in his screams. The darkness pushed Karuma away from Daichi as he looked at his reflection in the puddle of water mixed with blood on the cement under him. He smiled brightly as his scar on his left side of his mouth stretched to show all of his teeth. He looked through his new bone mask as it made him feel even stronger. He stood up with a large grin on his face behind his jester-like bone mask, looking up to his master who had his own change. Daichi's horns began to form all around his head, creating more horns within his head as it flowed almost like a crown around his head. His right eye began to glow a bright gold as Daichi lifted up his hand to rise up to show a large amount of electricity and wind forming through his fingers to create a strong and powerful Chirasengo. His eyes shinned with a teal blue and electric yellow glow as gold began to scar the right side of his face,"Now..my student...we must wait for their next move..we will send those heroes..to their true paths.."

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:43 pm

User Image

Everything will be consumed by madness...

"So just as I suspected, it was your kind who attack the Diamond Dogs and drove Vincent Angel and his men away, I don't know what was in your mind about Lord Darcia to kill his grandson and his groups," her voice spoken up as her spiders forms themselves to reveal Arachne with her open fan covering her lower portion before she close it to reveal her smile, Mosquito walked out from her back as he remind stiff. Arachne glance her spider pattern gray eyes at Karma's new appearance, then refocus on Daichi, "I'm afraid Lord Darcia won't stop until he kill both grandchildren in order to reclaim the throne. He might start follow Lord Mundus' path to rule both Demon World and Human Worlds. However your son did something foolish to half wolf demon little girl before his diminish along with Titan Zeus," she comment about Darcia's plan, clearly witness what happen over three years ago. Mosquito give himself a grudge towards half wolf demon after she used Demon Hunter towards his 100 years ago form.

... I will become the mother of all things

Arachne Mosquito

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:13 pm
User Image

User Image

"Do you ever play chess, Arachne?", Daichi softly spoke as he looked over at her, his right eye shining bright gold with parts of the right side of his face cracking with a soft gold light while his left eye was still like his son's, teal blue. He sat on his throne chair with his right caff relaxing on his left thigh, using his left fist to relax his head against it,"Darcia is an interesting king for sure, I've studied his stories throughout history, being dethroned by his own son..pity...now he wants his throne back and he will do anything to get it back..I'm here to make dreams become reality..now let me ask...what do you want?"
Karuma stood up slowly as his bone mask was the only thing being shown under his hood. As he smiled brightly at Mosquito, twirling his machete before hearing about Daichi's son teaching the half wolf demon girl. Karuma looked at Daichi as the King of the Daemons closed his eyes as he thought about how Atticus taught Mitsuki the family technique of thunder and wind. With a soft sigh, Lord Daichi opened his eyes before looking at Arachne's spiderweb like eyes before speaking softly to her,"That ability...is only one out of multiple..if only my son could of learned more, learned about his true purpose in life..*sighs* he became the hero of the realms instead of being the ruler...fighting for justice when human justice is explotions and mayhem while they are kings..it's a pity when the shoe is in the other foot..now is it?"

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:03 pm

User Image

Arachne listens to Daichi, yet Mosquito can smell a blood from Karuma, but he have to obey his mistress' order. Arachne's spider pattern eyes glows a bit as she keep smiling, "Hmph, for owner of Silver Blue Eyed undead king of wolf daiyokai. I thought to give you a warning, but you seems to already aware of Atticus pass his Chirasengo to Mitsuki, although she is dangerous because of her power of Shrine Maiden, Silver Blue Eyed Demon, and Anti-Demon Soul Wavelength. She even nearly killed Mosquito," she reply to him, then glance at her steward. Mosquito shows his grudge, "She will pay for this, just like I wish it's her d*mn father," he said himself in rage for humiliated back from Tree Temple. Arachne blink as she speak to her steward, "Mosquito, please restrain your grudge," she calmly ordered him as he apologize to her. Arachne refocus on Daichi, then glance at Karma, "I witnessed what you did to Insomnia City, but do not worry my entire army have collected enough souls to consume," she stated what happen to Insomnia City through her spider's eyes, before she refocus on Daichi before she open her fan to lower portion of her face. She remember when she was dead, her spiders collect all the information before her return to living, "If I remembered correctly for eavesdropping Archangel, he told Mitsuki that it can shaken the realms, but she was confused about it. It appears she haven't master it or Desmond didn't tell her about it."

Arachne Mosquito

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:43 am
User Image

User Image

Karuma watched as Daichi brushed his chin softly with his left hand, sitting up straight in his throne chair. Karuma
just stood next to him silent as he looked over at Mosquito with a scared smile on his face to show that he knew that the little man could smell his blood. He wouldn't care if he did for his blood had the ability to control others or the ability to make them into daemons. Daichi looked at Arachne
before speaking softly to her,"Chirasengo is an ability to create electricity within your palm while rotating the electricity with wind underneath it to create a spirital orb made of pure wind. It was the ability I myself created..Desmond should of known better to teach that little girl how to master it..it's okay though..he's gone now seeing how he helped bring me back..."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:25 pm

User Image

"Wind and Electricity huh? Interesting,"
Mosquito comment, doesn't care about Karma's looking at him. Arachne blink couple times as her left spider web pattern glows from her eye that reach to her cheek as her familiar is currently watching what happen in Campground near Hammerhead. She noticed Mitsuki's Chirasengo aura suddenly react around her and what she said, notice Spirit Albarn gets his mouth shut by Rumpelstitskin, "It appears her Chirasengo suddenly react of your aura, but she pick up your aura and smell of your scent that matches your son. However that chess you mention earlier..." she inform Daichi, her spiderweb pattern suddenly turned red as she slowly glare, "Master Xehanort may use me, my younger sisters and mother as his pawns, but he's under my web to his death," she comment with a smile, yet keeping her left eyes glowing in red with spiderweb. Mosquito glance at his mistress, "Lady Arachne, about that boy?" he asked her about Trevor. Her spiderweb pattern eyes grew dimmer and close her eyes as her fan cover her lips, "He still never accepted me as his 'mother', I might guess he wants to defeat me."

Arachne Mosquito

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:56 pm
User Image

User Image

Daichi chuckled softly as he closed his eyes, using his right eye to see what a daemon sees over at the campground where Mitsuki and the others are at. With a soft sigh, he looked at Arachne
before speaking with his eyes shining bright,"I see..good. Sometimes, the king can be a pawn too. Once Rumpelstiltskin kills him with that dagger of his, I'll have a special little present for him..along with that demi-god boy..as for Mitsuki..I fear as though she will have a little bit of trouble in her path as well."
Karuma chuckled softly as he looked at Arachne, his bone mask showing blood red eyes which showed his power within them. As he turned around, he sat down on one knee as he listened to Daichi's whisper into his ear. He stood still before nodding softly, standing up before using his own blood to open a portal in front of him. He walked through the portal, his machete in his hand ready to play. Daichi chuckled softly as the portal disappeared, looking over at Arachne before speaking softly to her,"Now..let me ask you this..what do you want out of Xehanort's death? Do you want to free your sisters and mother from his chess game or is it something more?"

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:25 pm

User Image

Arachne and Mosquito take a quickly glance about Rumpelstitskin kills Xehanort with his dagger, Daichi mention he will have a present for Vincent and Dark One. When he mention Mitsuki, Arachne narrow her gray eyes, "That because she have Death Scythe that Death lent him to her temporary, she have a strong faith with gods. With her silver blue eyes, they might fear her," she comment about between Death Scythe and Silver Blue Eyed, which Mosquito remain stiff. They listens to Daichi once again, Arachne slightly smirk, "My younger sisters will soon betray me like Medusa did in over eight hundred years ago, my mother might want my Madness to take over Witch Order. I decide to betray them by abandoning them when that time comes, I have some objective in my mind by dealing with my former half fairy friend and his youngest half sister's guilds full of mages," she reveal her objective to defeat both Merlin and Mavis. Mosquito narrow his eyes as he grin to show his fangs, "Founded by two children of Fairy King, but Lady Arachne found out there are few future children travel through time to help them. Gorgons Sisters got underestimate by them, their entire army slain all pathetic humans to devour their souls."

Arachne Mosquito

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:47 pm
User Image

User Image

Lord Daichi chuckled softly as he stood up from his throne chair, walking over to the edge of the tower while his daemon soldiers stood by his chair as they watched him sigh softly with his arms crossed. He then turned around slowly, his long black hair flowing within his dark crown. He looked over at Arachne before smiling brightly at the two of them,"Well..I guess I have to show them true fear once again then..do you remember when the darkness swallowed the hearts of the old gods? Making them go insane with power before being defeated by the angel?"
He chuckled loudly, covering his mouth with his fist before dropping his arm down to his side before speaking again,"Lets just say history can repeat itself..but in order to do that once again..I'll need all of my power back..including my armor and my blade..it'll take me some years before I can do what I want to do but you'll have to know, the wait will be worth it.."
He then walked over to Arachne, standing over her by a few feet before placing his left hand against her shoulder. Darkness flowed around his body before he closed his eyes slowly, creating a vision within Arachne's mind to show a possible future for the realms. Daemons roaming around, devouring their human prey as the gods were stripped from their power and hanging by their necks above their ruined Olympian civilization. Then it showed the inside of the gods' throne room, showing each seat was filled by dark shadows which was meant for each dark being that joined Lord Daichi's forces.
One of the seats sat Arachne as Daichi sat in Arigane's old throne chair.
Darkness flowed around Arachne and Mosquito's bodies before flowing back into Lord Daichi's body. With a soft smile, he let his hand go away from the spider queen before turning around, sitting back into his throne chair with his daemons going onto one knee for him. This was when Lord Daichi began to speak,"The power of a god...A power to destroy your enemies with a single slash..what is your opinion on this?"

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:46 pm

User Image

Arachne and Mosquito sees their vision of the possible future of what happen to Olympian, they widen their eyes, but Arachne slowly regain her calm composure and aristocratic manner, "Fascinating..." she comment in amusement. Mosquito didn't let go of his grin, "Half Fairy brats will have no match against Lady Arachne and your force," he comment about the vision they witness, just as Arachne smiles and glance at the horizon with her spider web pattern glowing once again, "Soon, you all will fall, Emrys, Mavis, and Death."

Arachne Mosquito

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:08 am
User Image

User Image

Daichi smiled softly as he looked at the horizon along with Arachne, looking at the old buildings broken down and destroyed below his beautiful tower. He smiled softly as daemons flied around the tower, their wings massive and the dark aura truly powerful. Daichi
just sat there, closing his eyes before speaking to Arachne with a smirk on his face,"Fascinating indeed, Arachne..all we need is time and patience..and Xehanort's head on a pike.."

User Image

Temen-ni-gru

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces