Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Gaaaaaaaaaymers, come out and play. =3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Caffeinated ScArEcRoW

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:23 pm
Juxtaposedjoker
Caffeinated ScArEcRoW
Juxtaposedjoker
Caffeinated ScArEcRoW
Juxtaposedjoker
Alas, I haven't played phantom 2. The majority of my gaming now-a-days is on the ps3. There is just something so satisfying about coming home after a hard days work to shoot people in the head on cod. xd

Bleh. -much dislike towards the ps3- PS2 and Play Station all the way

How come? I tend to follow the purdy graphics and right now the PS3 leads in that well, if you don't count gaming computers which I can't afford atm. Otherwise I'm impartial to systems and more about the games themselves.

You know that feeling where you auto dislike something or someone the moment you see it without any particular reason?

Gotcha. Hope it doesn't ruin the games for you. There were some greats on that platform.

I'm kinda going through an N64 addiction at the moment but I'll see if I can get my hands on a Ps3  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:58 pm
Caffeinated ScArEcRoW
Juxtaposedjoker
Caffeinated ScArEcRoW
Juxtaposedjoker
Caffeinated ScArEcRoW
Juxtaposedjoker
Alas, I haven't played phantom 2. The majority of my gaming now-a-days is on the ps3. There is just something so satisfying about coming home after a hard days work to shoot people in the head on cod. xd

Bleh. -much dislike towards the ps3- PS2 and Play Station all the way

How come? I tend to follow the purdy graphics and right now the PS3 leads in that well, if you don't count gaming computers which I can't afford atm. Otherwise I'm impartial to systems and more about the games themselves.

You know that feeling where you auto dislike something or someone the moment you see it without any particular reason?

Gotcha. Hope it doesn't ruin the games for you. There were some greats on that platform.

I'm kinda going through an N64 addiction at the moment but I'll see if I can get my hands on a Ps3

N64 smash brothers ftw!  

Juxtaposedjoker

Caffeinated ScArEcRoW

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:44 pm
Juxtaposedjoker
Caffeinated ScArEcRoW
Juxtaposedjoker
Caffeinated ScArEcRoW
Juxtaposedjoker

N64 smash brothers ftw!

YES! But Melee is the best.
Pokemon Stadium <3  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:53 pm
Caffeinated ScArEcRoW
Juxtaposedjoker
Caffeinated ScArEcRoW
Juxtaposedjoker
Caffeinated ScArEcRoW
Juxtaposedjoker

N64 smash brothers ftw!

YES! But Melee is the best.
Pokemon Stadium <3

Never played that. I missed the pokemon band wagon. I was too old but I think pickchu is cute. I'll give it a try though if I ever have the chance to play it.  

Juxtaposedjoker

Robbie-fyed

Beloved Lunatic

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:55 am
I've been stuck on Fable III, but I'm sad now since I've beaten the main story. I'm always up for new gamer buddies though if anyone ever wants to play.

My PSN: rvm4488
My Gamertag: Ravenous Lust

For the PS3 I have Resident Evil 5, Little Big Planet 1 & 2, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2, Marvel VS Capcom 2, and Assassin's Creed Brotherhood.

For the 360 I have Fable III, and Left 4 Dead 2.

I also have Pokemon Soul Silver and Platinum if anyone's interested in battling lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:20 pm
DRAGON AGE TWO TODAY! OH YEAH!!

Making me a fem char and totally romancing Isabella. <3 bioware and their attention to the lgbt community!  

Juxtaposedjoker

Darth_Akira72987

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:21 am
Insatiable Lust
I've been stuck on Fable III, but I'm sad now since I've beaten the main story. I'm always up for new gamer buddies though if anyone ever wants to play.

My PSN: rvm4488
My Gamertag: Ravenous Lust

For the PS3 I have Resident Evil 5, Little Big Planet 1 & 2, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2, Marvel VS Capcom 2, and Assassin's Creed Brotherhood.

For the 360 I have Fable III, and Left 4 Dead 2.

I also have Pokemon Soul Silver and Platinum if anyone's interested in battling lol.

I only got Platinum for DS, but I plan on picking up Black or White version maybe this week blaugh I think I posted my FC somewhere in this thread, but I could be wrong lol  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:43 am
Tried lots of MMORPGs but don't really know if it's my PC acting up (or what), but seems like most recent ones are giving lots of startup problems.

But it all started with Ragnarok Online, blah blah, Maplestory (I don't know how they do it but I'm glad I'm over it) blah blah, went on to Gunz, Allods Online (this one was good for a moment, really good)... many others.

Console wise, Castlevania and for the PC Sims 3.
For the PSP definitely the Monster Hunter series.

I see a lot of pokemon fans here =) But I've stopped since the NDS ones came out.  

Elixias

Elixias

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:46 am
Caffeinated ScArEcRoW
I have :
NES
SNES
N64
Sega Genesis
Atari
Sega hand-held
Game Boy
GBC
Game Boy Advanced
Game Boy Micro
Game Boy Advanced SP
DS
DS Lite
Wii
GameCube
Play Station
Play Station 2.

I am getting: Xbox 360. ^-^

I need to borrow those from you sometime lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:39 am
Juxtaposedjoker

Making me a fem char and totally romancing Isabella. <3 bioware and their attention to the lgbt community!

I heard in Dragon Age II you control a pre-made dude. IDK much about it though, I only paid attention to the game when information first started coming out about it. I did love the first one. Odd though, my favorite pairing wasn't the gay one. I loved romancing Alistair as a female character lol. Wynne harasses him in the cutest ways ^^

Sooooo Pokemon White and Black came out recently >.> Anyone else curious about it or have boughten it already? Pokemon is like my guilty pleasure I only tell my friends that I still like. sweatdrop

Kamorynth

Caffeinated ScArEcRoW

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:22 pm
Elixias
Caffeinated ScArEcRoW
I have :
NES
SNES
N64
Sega Genesis
Atari
Sega hand-held
Game Boy
GBC
Game Boy Advanced
Game Boy Micro
Game Boy Advanced SP
DS
DS Lite
Wii
GameCube
Play Station
Play Station 2.

I am getting: Xbox 360. ^-^

I need to borrow those from you sometime lol.

Hahah  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:35 pm
Kamorynth
Juxtaposedjoker

I heard in Dragon Age II you control a pre-made dude. IDK much about it though, I only paid attention to the game when information first started coming out about it. I did love the first one. Odd though, my favorite pairing wasn't the gay one. I loved romancing Alistair as a female character lol. Wynne harasses him in the cutest ways ^^

Sooooo Pokemon White and Black came out recently >.> Anyone else curious about it or have boughten it already? Pokemon is like my guilty pleasure I only tell my friends that I still like. sweatdrop

Dragon Age 2 is GODLY. omfg it's...it's....*dorkgasms*. Sorry about that. I've been playing non-stop and I love it. The pre-made part isn't so bad. It's like Mass Effect in the dragon age universe and the Mass Effect series is my all time fave so...yeah...heh.

I liked allister. He has some appearances depending on the choices you made in the first dragon age.  

Juxtaposedjoker

adammanne

Dangerous Lunatic

9,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:52 am
More of an MMORPG fan, though I mainly just play Runescape and Wizard 101. I also do love Zelda games on Wii and Game Cube, though my favorite game is the first Tales of Symphonia game for Nintendo Game Cube. Pokemon DS and Harry Potter games all rule!!

Also, I love the "Sniper Assassin" series of flash games, on addictinggames.com  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:18 am
Kamorynth

I can help out here, lol, I just got pokemon White on Monday and I beat it Wednesday, but that's only because I had been playing it on any freetime I had and I'm a HARD gamer when it comes to pokemon and their storylines, totally not a savor the flavor guy. Right now I'm training to take on the E4 again -.- Stoopid Team Plasma  

Reveladom

Omnipresent Loiterer

15,425 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Elixias

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:49 am
adammanne
More of an MMORPG fan, though I mainly just play Runescape and Wizard 101. I also do love Zelda games on Wii and Game Cube, though my favorite game is the first Tales of Symphonia game for Nintendo Game Cube. Pokemon DS and Harry Potter games all rule!!

Also, I love the "Sniper Assassin" series of flash games, on addictinggames.com

Lol, I played RS when it first came out and it was the hit then.
But now I'm surprised what they've done to it smile But bit too old for the grinding.

Wizard 101, tried that one too, thought it was something different smile

Hmmmm, as for ToS... only played the one for the PSP (ToEternia), such great fun gonk

Harry Potter... hmmmm... have you tried any fanmade games? There are some on BYOND? They have Pokemon fangames too.  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff