Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Unusual University {Accepting//Open!!!} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna Join??
  HECK YESSS!!!! XD
  Uhm,.....Nope....
  CHEESE ROCKS!!!!
View Results

Yun-Yun Desu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:20 pm
User Image
ʂнɪɳ Death Reaper in Training.

Shin listened to her talk about how her parents wanted her to be a formal and mature individual and how she could relax only if it was in front of friends and in private. It did not resemble much of his past life, even if he was polite at the moment.
He must seem trustworthy to her since she had decided to tell him this---Shin had seen the hesitation in her eyes when they softened. He then noticed a word that seems to be out of place.
"You said, 'was'... Does that mean.." he took a pause, enduring the harsh silence.
It was one of these times that he had wished he had nothing to deal with Death and his work. He and Death went around the world, collecting souls of those departed from accidents to murders to scheduled deaths, they worked nonstop. Shin felt guilt that he may have not remembered when he had collected this poor girl's parents' souls.
"Does that mean they've departed?"
The question was like lead to him, heavy with guilt. If she was to reply 'yes', he would be forever pained to realize that he did not remember when he had taken their soul but if she said 'no'... That'd be a lie.

He corrected his standing, lifting his head slightly to look at the tall Aoimizu. She seem to be back in reality. He figured that he should no longer dwell into the memories and just keep it present for now.
"That'd be a most wonderful thing.. Thank you for the invitation, Aoimizu-san."

Shin tried to sound upbeat but for so many years passing before him, he just sounded like an old man with a teenager's voice. Dull and emotionless. He often tried to smile but they've all turned out to be small, polite ones and never a big, wide grin. Why, even his laughter is just small chuckling. He wondered sometimes if being with Death and his mind stuck in the past made him like this but the idea was soon ignored.

No one needed to know that he was a Death Reaper in training.

Sumimasen..User ImageSumimasen..User ImageSumimasen.. User Image
[[ OOC:]]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:49 pm
Aoimizu Ashi Yasakokoro
Aoimizu Xanthe' Yasakokoro the Siren/Pixie

User Image

I was made to love You
I was made to find You
I was made just for You
Made to adore You
I was made to love
And be loved by You

Aoimizu smiled as she had subconsciously distracted her thoughts. She nodded to the thank you, but looked down in thought of her parents. ".......Yes....They were attacked by...." She looked at him. "You wouldn't believe me.." She absent-mindedly rubbed her hands, drawing attention to a faint scar on her left ring finger-knuckle. She looked around the floor, eyes partially faded.
.......Go on! tell him, Scare him, make him run away!....
............Leave me alone I don't want to lose a new friend...I don't even know if he would understand my wings....much less accept vampires are real.....
...Go on...You say friend, but you can't trust anyone but your friends, you don't even know if he is human, he could be a vampire himself!!!~....how would you know?...

Her eyes widened just barely. ....no...please no.... She looked back to Shin. "Shin-san....I don't mean to be so rude, but are you a normal human?....I know it is such a stupid thing to ask....." She was about to cover her question with a different thought to distract him.

You were here before me
You were waiting on me
And you said you'd keep me
Never would you leave me
I was made to love
and be loved by You

{OOC=She as severe Sanguvorophobia, fear of bloodsucker i.e. vampires because of her past}  

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Yun-Yun Desu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:59 pm
User Image

Shin was slightly startled upon hearing the question from Aoimizu. The "You wouldn't believe me.." after the content of the murderers was a big clue her parents were attack by nonhumans. He gulped silently. Was it already the time to tell he was not an actual living thing, never mind not human?
He blinked, his fingers touching his black scabbard from instinct.

"...Ah..Hai, I.. suppose I am not considered as a..normal human.. I was once.."

He stopped there, not wanting to go into further details. Telling her he wasn't a normal human was enough to suffice her question---it wasn't like she had asked him a question of how he was no longer human.
But lying was always hard on him.
He had been around the world so of course, it'd be natural to encounter new people.. But they've turned out the same, in the end they'd be dead or Shin would say farewell and most likely never visit again. Lies had pained him from inside but he could not tell them the truth about his existence.

[[ OOC: Got to go! I have to sleep and repeat yet another day of school. Sigh, I'll try to post as soon as I can! ]]
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:12 pm
Aoimizu Ashi Yasakokoro

User Image

I was made to love You
I was made to find You
I was made just for You
Made to adore You
I was made to love
And be loved by You

Aoimizu looked almost shocked at his response before she could dissuade the question. "You say.....not anymore......by what do you mean?.." Her fear doubled and confusion was added to the mix. She tried to keep calm, but the mere thought that he was a vampire being confirmed, along with the scenarios that could follow being supplied by another part of herself cause the part of the mind controlling her wings to get distracted thus releasing her wings from the dress is a whoosh of cloves-scented air. "..oh no..." She whispered. Staying only because he hadn't said the fated words. Because i am now a vampire!~ Bwahahahaha! or the like.

You were here before me
You were waiting on me
Never would you leave me
I was made to love
and be loved by You

{OOC= eek okay, I don't start back till Thursday. Bye!~ also I found a cute icon of Japan you might like X}  

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Hellfire926

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:31 pm
Bartimaeus kept coughing, bringing his hands to his mouth in a feeble attempt to hide the blood. Within seconds his hands were in even more pain than his chest was. Keeping himself from screaming or even uttering a single sound, he looked down at his hands. He saw bone. His blood was acidic, eating through the flesh of his hands. "Celia, stay back!" He managed to shout, his voice shaking with fear. Suddenly, blue sparks ran all over his hands, healing them as they were being destroyed by his blood. They seemed to appear out of nowhere. Unable to endure the pain any longer, he fainted.

A few minutes passed. Bartimaeus's body twitched, as if it wasn't in control of itself.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:32 pm
{OOC@Hellfire= That is a cool switch pic}  

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Yun-Yun Desu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:47 pm
User Image

Before Shin could managed to form a reply that did involve him stating his occupation, Aoimizu's wings released out of nowhere, causing him to stumble backwards as well take out his katana. Before he knew it, he was on the ground, his sword pointing at the girl's direction but not exactly close to her. He took deep breaths to remain calm.
She wasn't human as well.
"I apologize.. My body naturally reacted to the sudden.. I deeply apologize.." Shin said, sheathing his katana back into the black scabbard. It had glistened but soon disappeared within the concealer. He sighed, making him stand once again but slightly weary.
It seem she was expecting something horrifying from him.

"To be honest, I'm not alive anymore. You can say that I'm a ghost."

That was partially true. He didn't want to say anymore.

[[ OOC: Wanted to get this out of my system. Now I'm off!
Short because I rushed.
]]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:51 pm
Aoimizu Ashi Yasakokoro

User Image

I was made to love You
I was made to find You
I was made just for You
Made to adore You
I was made to love
And be loved by You

Aoimizu's wings half retracted at the sight of his katana unsheathed. "Ah!~" She stepped back several steps before he was able to recover and apologize. She was trying to control her breathing. If she got too scared something really bad would happen to Shin. She stood a small ways away. but stepped one step closer to him after he apologized. ....at least he didn't cut me...That would have been bad....for him particularly.... She thought. ....yes....it would have.... came a dark retaliation.

She found her voice as she contemplated his admittance. "Ghost?....Like....non-physical?" She kept her wings in for safety, but was very relieved to hear he wasn't a vampire. She took another step closer. She sighed. "I can handle that.....I am so glad you didn't say you were a vampire....." She fluttered her wings once and left them at a half retracted position. Another whiff of scented air floated by them both, cinnamon this time.

You were here before me
You were waiting on me
Never would you leave me
I was made to love
and be loved by You

{OOC= trust me i can work with that. Bye then!~}  

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Hellfire926

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:17 pm
((OOC:
Dolphina_Cerulean

Thank you. I actually made it myself))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:35 pm
Hellfire926
((OOC:
Dolphina_Cerulean

Thank you. I actually made it myself))

{{I agree! its really clever!!!}}  

WaltzingWingtips

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:38 am
User Image
松山武
Takeshi Matsuyama

The black limo stopped at the school gates, rich and elegant. The driver, dressed in a sophisticated black suit complete with white gloves stepped out to open the door to a frail looking Japanese teen dressed in a more casual manner, then he opened the trunk and unloaded the kid's luggage, nodded with a big smile, got back in the car and left.

Takeshi was all alone now, going to boarding school for the first time of his life, the letter said it was an unusual university but how unusual could it be? Will it be as annoying and uptight as his latest school where any attempt of fun was considered a crime?

He reluctantly pulled his luggage dragging his feet in through the large paved way and into the main hall, he had to find his dorm room first which seemed nearly impossible in the large building, he wandered aimlessly for a bit before bumping into two weird looking people, a pale boy who looked Japanese, clad in a very unusual attire complete with katana and a girl with bluish hair that had something that looked like totally functioning wings on her back.
"Excuse me...is this the way to the dorms?" He asked with an awkward smile.

((Can I know if Takeshi will be share his dorm with someone? I'm just curious.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:06 am
Aoimizu Ashi Yasakokoro

User Image

I was made to love You
I was made to find You
I was made just for You
Made to adore You
I was made to love
And be loved by You

Aoimizu's wings stiffened to the likeness of machinery when she heard another male voice. She took a deep breath and turned to face the other teen. Shining her deep cerulean eyes in the newcomer's direction, Aoi smilied nervously and bowed a very small bow. "Konnichiwa. I do not know where the dorms are, but I know the secretary should be back soon. Then we may all know about where to leave our stuff." She motioned to her small luggage and purse. "My name is Aoimizu Yasakokoro. May I inquire as to yours?"

You were here before me
You were waiting on me
Never would you leave me
I was made to love
and be loved by You

{OOC= We don't know.~}  

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:26 am
User Image
松山武
Takeshi Matsuyama

"Aoimizu? pleased to meet you. I'm Takeshi" he replied still amazed by the presence of the wings on her back, he was forcing himself to not look at her, what was she? he was so curious, he's never seen someone with real wings that reacted like any part of their body but it was rude to ask on the first encounter. "You have a nice name, it matches your eyes." he said with a sheepish smile. "And your hair probably" he thought sarcastically to himself.
"I just got transferred and all I have is this paper with my dorm number. This place sure is big." he said looking around him restlessly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:53 am
Aoimizu Ashi Yasakokoro

User Image

I was made to love You
I was made to find You
I was made just for You
Made to adore You
I was made to love
And be loved by You

Aoimizu smiled a little more naturally as he spoke, noticing no agitation. She spoke a tiny bit less formally. "Always a pleasure to meet new people." She watched him trying not to follow her wings' pattern. "Thank you. I was named for my hair and eyes, and mother's heritage." She decided, because she was near a friend, she could be a little bit more forward. "Yes a large campus indeed. Being an Unusual University, I am quite curious as to the abilities of other students." She fought the urge to flutter her wings, keeping them still and mechanical.

You were here before me
You were waiting on me
Never would you leave me
I was made to love
and be loved by You

{OOC= She is trying to make her wings look like a solid cosplay wings or similar. like machinery~}  

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items