Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Muggle World (Chatterbox)
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:56 am
khiaavess

satanicis

Welcome to the guild! Wow, I haven't posted in this thread in a while! Anyway, School year's going to be starting up in a week, so first job would be to go ahead and read and sign the rules and make characters. Also, Chatzy's a good place to ask questions, or the Room of Requirement if you can't find the answer you need there. We're generally a very welcoming crew, and well, anyone is welcome to join us in it! Anyway, welcome again!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:04 am
Hey-o all, I am Giant Jak people call me Jak in Gaia. In real life people call me Joe. I'm new to the guild. I have been here a week and in Gaia since 13 years old. I just finished creating my student character 'Jericho Blackwood ' I am excited to rp with you all..  

SSJChocolate

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:16 pm
Giant Jak

Hi hi!

Welcome to the guild! C:

If you would like, you could join the rest of the guild in chatzy and chat with us. (Link) The new in-guild school year is starting soon, so many of us are hectically trying to plot!

Some other helpful links:
Room of Requirement (Help Subforum)
Frequently Asked Questions
Student Electives
Jobs Guide

See you around Hogwarts~!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:52 pm
Utsuha Moon
Giant Jak

Hi hi!

Welcome to the guild! C:

If you would like, you could join the rest of the guild in chatzy and chat with us. (Link) The new in-guild school year is starting soon, so many of us are hectically trying to plot!

Some other helpful links:
Room of Requirement (Help Subforum)
Frequently Asked Questions
Student Electives
Jobs Guide

See you around Hogwarts~!

Thank you for the information I'm going to have fun Rping  

SSJChocolate

Jessie Beanss

Tricky Visionary

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:07 am
Ahem. Uhm. /waves .___.
So.. I am only the slightest bit overwhelmed but I will figure it all out!
For starters, my name is Jessica! I have no problems with answering to whatever you wish to call me. :3
I am twenty - five x~x
And. I work part time in retail. And. I roleplay.
Mhm. Oh, and I have cats. I luff muh kitties <3

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:55 am
Hi!! I'm Amanda or Panda or Lolli or whateva
just made a character and I have to wait allllll the way to November to start roleplaying which is kind of sad but I will survive
I'm 19 and I like life :'3

Savage Lollipop

Tipsy Explorer

3,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:15 am
Oops...forgot to do this...

*Ahem*

My name is Jwalker, but most people in other guilds just refer me to J (also spelled as Jay). I am currently roleplaying in two other guilds and I have been roleplaying for over 4 years. I am currently 22 soon going on 23. I am a full time student and I have job working with computers....

Errr...nothing much to say other than that. My knowledge of Harry Potter really only stems from the movies though I remember a few details from the books...But anyways I am generally a nice person to those who are kind and polite in turn and I am always up for the opportunity to have nice, long, intelligent discussions. So if any of you are ever in the mood to talk about something worth talking about, hit me up....I am usually bored anyways.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:33 am
Savage Lollipop
jwalker67

Hello, hello! Nice to meet you! And welcome to the guild! biggrin

If you're interested, a great place to get to meet and know the other members is to join our Chatzy Room. There's usually always someone online to talk to, and it's also a great place to ask questions and get to know the guild a little more personally.

But!

If you ever do have any questions, the Room of Requirement (Help Subforum) is a great place to start! There's a Frequently Asked Question thread, information on classes, and information on special requests for your characters.

Unfortunately, the guild year has already began, BUT, you can still join in the fun! Hogwarts is always looking for Magical Creatures to roam the grounds.

And our sister guild, the Ministry of Magic Guild, is where summers are roleplayed, soon-to-be first years can shop for school supplies around Diagon Alley. You can create an entire family, find a job for them, and make friends to hold you over while you wait for the upcoming school year!

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

The Beast and Harlot

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:38 am

Hi!
I'm Harlot, or Harley, or Beast,
I'm rather new to Gaia,
I've been roleplaying for a few years, but it was mostly just onexone's or small private roleplays.
A little bummed that I'll have to wait for the next school year, but I'll be posting in Diagon Alley if anyone wants to hang out!

I've got an upcoming first year, and his cousins, a twenty year old and a twenty-three year old.

Addario Family.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:37 am
So um, hey guys!
Im Bara Kortopi and I'm from England. Lol let me rephrase that. "And I'm from the Philippines. Yup that's right i'm from that country. Age is 15, and I like food. I like all kinds of foods! Except for the bitter ones like gourd. I also love to watch anime like Fairy Tail, Junjou Romantica, Pretty Rhythm Series, Pri Para and Detective Conan.
Yup I watch girly anime. (*turns on Taylor Swift's "Shake It Off"*)
I haven't watched Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Order of the Phoenix and Death Hollows Part 1and 2.
I am also loud in class and active. My teacher would always scold me for that. I'm not a good conversationalist. And I sometimes feel awkward. I do love RPs though. I wear a ranger suit because i'm one of them. I'm a guy. No one would ask about my username right? Good, thank you!
Well I guess that would be all for today.
*bows and leaves*

Bara Kortopi

Shirtless Gawker

3,750 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Unknown Lifeform Brett

High-functioning Lunatic

20,015 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:11 am
Hi all, I'm Elemental Rhythm and I'm really happy to be a part of this guild.

I've been a Harry Potter fan since one of my cousins introduced me to the series back when I was in high school.

I'm female, Canadian, and almost 30 years old. I like reading, playing video games, and watching tv. My favourite food is curry and my favourite drink is Mountain Dew.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:41 am
I'm akanescute, and I've been on Gaia since 2006, though I faded into the distance a couple of years back. I hope to get into more roleplays once more.  

Akanescute

Unbeatable Werewolf

Lady Leannansidhe

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:20 pm
Hello, I am Lady Leannansidhe, you may call me Lady or Lea, or Lady Lea if you prefer.

I have just joined, I am quite interested in the roleplay. It was the most promising result in my search for a Harry Potter roleplay. But, I find that the guild seems somewhat intimidating, there are many members and it is very organized. I do hope you will all be patient with me while I attempt to find my way.

I find that my most pressing concern is that I do not know how to go about finding character images? I understand that they are not necessary but I find that formats are somewhat lacking without them. Help and resources on how to go about this would be very much appreciated.

I am presently working on creating my character's profile in a word document, it may be a while before I have it ready to post in guild, as I do not wish to submit it until I am completely happy with the character.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:56 pm
Lady Leannansidhe

Hi Lady Lea! Welcome to the guild! I'm Weasley; I'm on this guild's crew, and hopefully me and any of the other crew members and/or vice captains can help things be less intimidating for you. I saw you read and signed the rules, so that's a great start, and as for character images, you could try checking out this thread- scroll down to the post towards the bottom of the page entitled "CHARACTER IMAGE FINDING RESOURCES" and take a look!

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:37 pm
Lady Leannansidhe

Welcome to the guild! I'm Violet, I'm one of the vc's of this guild and I own the sister guild, Ministry of Magic. I joined this guild about four years ago and I remember feeling the same way. It's scary at first, but really we're all just a bunch of crazy people. Seriously, you should go check out our chatroom. That's how I got more comfortable.

Also, I happen to be in charge of Face-Claims, so if you've got any questions feel free to ask me! I'll do my best to get back to you in a timely manner. o3o

Muggle World (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff