Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:58 pm
"I'd think so, but I've never met anyone who's as patient with our troubles as SHeik, Shadowheart, Maso and you," Lucius replied softly starting to tap his fingertips together.
((I don't really care when. I'm fixing to turn towards music to get my brain to start working faster. sweatdrop ))

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:06 pm
she gave a small chuckle and nodded softly. "i know how you feel. sorta...." she shrugged and then smiled at him. "but there's deffinatly someone out there for everyone. so i'm pretty sure you two will find someone whos as patient as us eventualy." she added with a smile.
{i already have.... sweatdrop and i'll add it in with my next post...}  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:11 pm
"I hope you're right about that. I don't want to make my mother upset by not continuing our family line, just because I'm blind," Lucius chuckled glancing back up in Krystina's general direction. "I'm glad you think so positively. That's really all we need right now."
"It's all you two need. I'm happy just the way I am," Shadowheart said lightly from the other side of the door.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:23 pm
Krystina smiled at him, giving a small chuckle of her own. "nice. and i've just always looked at the better side; it's gotten me throgh a lot of hard spots" she mumbled and then glanced at the door, about to Shadowheart to shut up when Epiphany by Staind started to play in her pocket.
"ugh... cell phone..." she mumbled and quickly answered, listening to the person on the other end with a sigh. "ooh, i'm sorry, i know how much you liked him....... yeah, Xephyr was a bit of a meany but still you really liked him........yeah Sky, you can crash on the couch for the night i guess....... m'kay.see yas in a bit then." she smiled nad closed the phone, looking at Lucius with a small sigh. "we're gonna have a guest for tonight." she smiled and put the phone back in her pocket.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:30 pm
"A guest?" Lucius asked as his eye twitched slightly and he slid up his mask. "Shadowheart, you heard that yes?"
"Gents, masks back up. We're getting a visitor for the night," Shadowheart sighed as his hands quickly told Hades what he was saying out loud. The three boys complied quickly and quietly.
"So who is coming over for the night, Lady Krystina?" Lucius asked gently as his eyes changed form having an actual emotion to a monotonous look.
((Ninjas and their secrets. 3nodding Thank you Fergie and the other Black Eyed Peas for getting my brain to function faster! ))

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:37 pm
"a family memeber" Krystina muttered, a small smile on her face as she looked at him in his mask. "Sky should be here in about thrity minutes...." she added with a chuckle as she played with her hair. "too bad the guest room isn't redy yet.... i'd let Sky sleep there if it were but i haven't finnished painting that half of the house." she sighed, suddenly finding having a new house to be a bit hard.
{haha, yes.} {and she hasn't mentioned a gender yet... >.> <.< }  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:00 pm
"So is this Sky person a girl or a guy?" Lucius asked lightly as his eyes stayed focused in front of him. "Sheik, you don't mind answering the front door when Sky arrives do you? I don't think Shadowheart with those ashigari's with blades on them are too welcoming and Maso is a bit... annoying after a while."
"No I don't mind."
"I'm not annoying!" Maso snapped only for a loud thunk to be heard form the hall. "Ouch! Did you even remember you have the spiked gloves on before you punched me in the arm?!"
"Oops," Shadowheart murmured.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:07 pm
"well obviously sky's a girl or a guy, what else is there? " Krystina teased and rolled her eyes. "i could always answer the door, save you guys a lot of trouble." she pointed out with a small smile. "and shadowheart, do me a favor and don't intentionaly hurt people tonight.. Sky's a bit touchy about that sort of stuff..." she added with a small frown.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:15 pm
"I'll just keep my distance from the little hippie," Shadowheart smirked walking down the hall towards the kitchen.
"That doesn't exactly answer my question. I'm taking it you're going to let it be a surprise," Lucius sighed as he stood up and lightly against her forehead. "You're not ready to be back on you're feet yet, so Sheik will answer the door. I wouldn't be able to find the front door unless this Sky person continuously knocked or rang the doorbell."
"I'll get it, Krystina. I don't mind," Sheik chuckled listening to Lucius talk so nonchalantly about not being able to find the door.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:24 pm
"not nice Shadowheart." Krystina frowned and then looked at Lucius with a tiny sigh. "don't ask... sky just seems to like it that way.." she muttured and then frowned. "i feel fine. besides i can atleast see my own sibling, can't i?" she asked with a small huff. "alright sheik... you can get it..." she sighed and closed her eyes, leaning against the wall.

to anyone who was paying attention, the sound of a car driving up the road would be heard; and the car seemed to be heading for Krystina's house.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:37 pm
"I'll bring Sky to you, Krystina," Sheik said lightly with a small smile as he walked towards the front door and waited patiently for Sky to show up.
"I dislike surprises although Hades seems to enjoy them," Lucius mumbled sliding his hand off her forehead and blowing gently on it. "Temperature is at a 101.6 degrees. You'll be staying in bed. If this SKy person wants to see you, then he or she can come into this room to see you."
Hades was still sitting in the hall while using one of Lucius' ace wraps around Maso's arm where Shadowheart had punched him.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:41 pm
"i like suprises..." Krystina smiled and then gave a small sigh. "fine.... geese i sound like a little kid." she laughed and then flopped back onto the bed, crossing her legs.

the car stopped and a door slammed before someone gave a small knock on the door, followed by a small sigh and a sniffle.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:59 pm
Sheik opened the door before Sky had reached it. "Hello. You must be Sky," he said gently.
"Crap. The hippie is here faster than thirty minutes," Shadowheart growled from the kitchen.
"Ignore him. He's a bit mean. I'm Sheik," he smiled holding out one hand.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:04 pm
User Image
the man standing in the door looked up from his feet and blinked, clearly not expecting to see anyone but Krystina. "um... hi.... I'm Skylar" he murmured, taking Sheiks hand with a tiny sigh. "um... where's my sister?" he asked, not trying to be rude but feeling a bit akward.

"Sjy's a bit faster then i guessed.... he's really not in the greatest of moods..." Krystina frowned, listening to her brother with a small sigh.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:35 pm
"Follow me, Mr. Skylar," Sheik said holding in a snicker. He lightly pulled Skylar behind him through the hallway until he reached Maso and Hades who both looked up at Skylar and then glanced at each other. "This is Hades and Maso," Sheik said quickly as the two waved lightly at Sky. "Inside this room is Lady Krystina and Lucius, our medic." Lucius kept his gaze towards Krystina as Sheik opened the door and let Skylar in. His fingers were tapping lightly against his leg as he turned towards the door and gave a small wave. "Good evening, sir," he muttered turning a light red under his mask as Shadowheart showed him a mental picture of what he looked like. Hades in the hall had turned a light red under his mask when he had noticed Sky as well.

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games