Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Amante: A Pirate RP (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:24 pm
keita watched tik with amazment. he had never seen a girl work on a ship beforelet alone look so professional "wow" was all he could say "yeah well swinging from a rope and getting shot are two different things" he said with a smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:59 pm
User Image

Captain Angela Love Benedict

Angela watched the brothers, a wide smile on her face. " Oh! This is great! You guys will get plenty of bonding time. I have enough supplies to last us for a few weeks!" she said, gleefully.

Then, her tone and expression changed from playful to commanding. She was ready to go. "Okay, everyone! Hoist the anchor and set the sails! We're heading south!" As she gave her commands, she headed to the wheel, the second-highest vantage point on the ship other than the crow's nest.

Make fun of my name and I'll KILL you.  

Ashkitty Love

Precious Strawberry

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tipsy 100

Kuro-ha Kitsune7

5,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:04 am
Arisa looked over at the captain and looked around to see if there was anything she could help with before the 'training' would begin. she looked out at the port one last time thats when someone in a cloak caught her eye. He looked up at her and then he turned and vanished in the croud."that was...." she whispered breathless."no it couldnt ave been...." she questioned. She had watched that man set sail weeks ago....She turned away so quickly she almost fell off the side of the ship. After catching herself she took a deep breath and regained her composure......  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:26 pm
User Image

Bloody Fey Smithe
'T h e G u n n e r'

Moving forward she lifted the anchor without anyones help. Yet no one would've noticed water upon the other handle of the wheel. Getting it back up and locked, she merely smiled to her Captain nodding her head. Usually it would take three people to bring it back up. So for anyone who knew anything of running a ship would know it was amazing. Looking to the two brothers she made a face before sitting knew the bow of the ship.

Crossing her legs, her right leg showed perfectly and looked almost teasingly. Though looking up her dark brown eyes searched the sky as she sang out her favorite song. Which yet again it was Hoist The Colours. She loved this song more than anything in the world since her father had taught her it.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Pixel Digits

Bashful Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:00 pm
All my life at home I've spent
Adventure rests within my core
I'll sail until my legs are bent
And I can stand on land no more

.:Tik:.

Cabin Girl Extraordinaire

User Image
"Yeah, well..." Tik answered with a pout. Captain Angela announced the set sail, and Tik began to jump up and down with excitement.
"We're leavin', Keita!" she exclaimed, grabbing onto his arm as she bounced. "We're leavin', we're leavin' this bloody port and headin' out to sea, a' long last I'm out o' 'ere!!"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:04 pm
keita smiled and laughed at tiks excitment "somaething tells me you've been on land way to long" he said.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Ashkitty Love

Precious Strawberry

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:54 pm
User Image

Captain Angela Love Benedict

Angela had seen Fey bring the anchor up all by herself and was very shocked, although she only let a trickle of it slip out in her smile back at the woman. She would have to ask her about it later. It was an advantage she didn't dream of having on her ship. Not the water, of course she couldn't have seen that, but a very strong woman apart of her crew. She would boast that around the other male captains at some taverns on her way. The Amante would be a force to be reckoned with, if she had her way.

She hopped down from her vantage point and went to her first mate and his brother, her new carpenter. "I'm so glad I could produce this long-awaited family reunion for you, Ojos Verdes," she said to Antonio, a wide smile on her lips. She could see how annoyed Enrique was with his brother, and the sadistic part of her loved it.

((Ojos verdes means green eyes in spanish.))

Make fun of my name and I'll KILL you.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:37 pm
arisa took a good look around the sip,getting familiar with the surroundings. She was impressed at the ship,comparered to some of the oters that she had seen from her home this one was massive and intimidating. None of her fathers ships could surpass this one. Luckyly for im he wasnt a pirate but he did sell to the highest bidder it wouldnt surprize anyone if she saw one of the ships he built while out at sea.
Arisa made her way over to the other crew members hoping to introduce herself but something inside her made her keep quiet. She sighed....she needed alot more training to be able to talk to others confidently...... she took a deep breath and walked over to the first people she saw...unfortunatly she still couldnt gather the courage to say 'hi'. Instead she stood acwardly looking at them scraching the top of her head in embarrassment....  

Kuro-ha Kitsune7

5,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:16 pm
keita noticed a new girl on the ship and walked over to her "oh hey you must be another member of the crew. im keita" he said holding out his hand  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:41 pm
Arisa accepted Keitas hand and smiled. " Yeah.....I'm Arisa.....nice to meet you....." She sighed in relief that he spoke up first....  

Kuro-ha Kitsune7

5,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:02 pm
keita smiled "im actualy the doctor of the ship" he said laughing "so what position are you ?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:10 pm
" im in training to be the Boatswain.......the captain said something about being that womans apprentance." she said pointing to Smithe.  

Kuro-ha Kitsune7

5,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Yun-Yun Desu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:10 am
((My laptop charger died, so I won't be getting on for a while (sneaking on mom's) Just a heads up ; m ; Sorry everyone! ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:21 am
Yun-Yun Desu
((My laptop charger died, so I won't be getting on for a while (sneaking on mom's) Just a heads up ; m ; Sorry everyone! ))

((That's okay. I had to order a new one when mine decided to be stupid. Ebay has amazing prices on them, if you wanna check it out. :3))  

Ashkitty Love

Precious Strawberry

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tipsy 100

Yun-Yun Desu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:15 pm
Torana-chan
Yun-Yun Desu

((That's okay. I had to order a new one when mine decided to be stupid. Ebay has amazing prices on them, if you wanna check it out. :3))

It's working again! My dad is still going to purchase another one just in case something happens to it. ^^ I'll get to my posts. ))  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff