Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
1x1??????? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:08 pm
keita just watched holo "well if you wanted apples you could have asked" he said as he reached for one  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:47 pm
Glaring at him, she handed him an apple before swallowing her bite of apple."You will soon learn, that I'm not the type of flashy resteruant person.. And for obvious reasons.."Spoke out her voice pointing to her ears under her hat. Finishing the apple she sighed a little leaning back a little feeling better.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:01 am
keita smiled and ate his apple"right sorry about that" he said as he finished his apple and threw the core into the cart  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:13 am
Smiling a wolfish grin she then looked to the side. A smirk soon curled upon her lips before she peered back to him."It's fine, your only human.."Teased her voice full of pride as she giggled at him.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:00 am
S C A R Y G I R L I E
Smiling a wolfish grin she then looked to the side. A smirk soon curled upon her lips before she peered back to him."It's fine, your only human.."Teased her voice full of pride as she giggled at him.
keita smiled "hey did you know that apples are considered the devil's fruit that they're full of sweet temptation." he smiled takeing a bite.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:13 am
Rolling her eyes it wasn't the first time she heard that from a human. Giggling she looked to him moving a little closer her face inches from his."Then its a bit fair.. Tasting such sweetness, but you know its bad.."Spoke out her voice gently yet teasingly moving forward taking a bit out of his apple. Giggling she chewed her bite before swallowing it licking her lips.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:27 am
keita blushed at holo's action and one man whistled and then said "lucky" he said and keita replied "i-it's not like that" he said his even redder  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:57 am
Giggling she moved away sitting upon the wagon smiling up to him. A hand reached up before landing upon his cheek. Her fingertips ran over his cheek a little."My goodness, Keita.. Your not coming down with a fever are you?"Asked her voice even more teasingly as she giggled looking up to him.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:07 am
keita sighed "oh stop it" he said as they continued through the town  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:13 am
Feeling her ears twitch at his sigh then his words. Glaring off to the side irriritated with him. Jumping off the wagon she walked forward on foot rather than with him. Moving forward she listened to murmurs about her before glaring at the people. Having a short fuse today wasn't going to be too good. It was bad enough that a pagane village was celebrating a wolf harvest god she surely didn't need anymore trouble. A scowl was painted upon her lips as she moved forward walking already about a mile and a half from him.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:37 am
keita felt sorry and he quickly picked up the pace of the horse and caught up to holo "hey whats wrongs i was only kiding. i wasnt trying to offend you."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:45 am
Glancing up to him, she crossed her arms slightly before looking away. It was obvious she was mad at him."Doesn't matter.. "Growled out her voice before being tripped by a few girls. Falling forward she then placed her hands upon the ground. Shoving herself forward she landed on her feet looking to them. Hearing them scream out she then felt a breeze upon her ears."Damn it.."Growled out her voice before she shot a glance to him. Shaking her head she yanked her hood up running forward dodging a few men trying to get her. Jumping up to a roof she ran up it quickly before leaning forward jumping forward. Landing upon the large stone wall she glared back to the men a wolfish smirk upon her lips. Jumping forward she ran off disappearing into the forest outside.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:26 pm
keita followed the group of men the woods and ran ahead of them. once they were out of site he kept looking for holo "HOLO WERE ARE YOU?" he kept yelling trying to find her before the mob did."this isnt good." he said and kept running  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:29 pm
Grabbing his arm she yanked him back shoving him against a willow tree. A hand moved over his mouth as she held a single finger to her lips. Moving closer to him from hearing a few men run past them. Sighing gently pulling away she rubbing her eyes."Damn.."Murmured her voice quietly her ears twitching from being out in the open.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:43 pm
keita sighed and quickly grabbed holo's hand "are you ok?" he said seeing groups of torches almost forming a circle "damn is right. so whats the plan?" he said  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff