Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
but we can't!!!!(me and S C A R Y G I R L I E) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:51 am
Placing her hair up into a bun as she slipped off her robe. Placing on her nightgown she glared at a few pillows. Grabbing them she tossed one after the other at a wall."Dummy! Dummy! Dummy! Dummy!"Growled out her voice as she glared to the wall. Sighing deeply she sat down upon her bed hugging her pillow a little. Blushing a little at how she was naked in front of Keita and Ronove. Feeling her cheeks burn she fell back closing her eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:27 pm
Keita fell asleep and woke up the next morning with a sigh "wonder if she's still mad?" he wondered as he got his regular clothes on.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:28 pm
Walking about the hotel the young princess hummed a sweet tune. She wore a casual dress which hugged her thin body. Walking forward she had her hair surprisingly just down. Sighing gently she looked up to see she caught the attention of a young man whom was a guest. Peering away she walked a little more singing quietly yet gently as she looked up.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:14 pm
S C A R Y G I R L I E
Walking about the hotel the young princess hummed a sweet tune. She wore a casual dress which hugged her thin body. Walking forward she had her hair surprisingly just down. Sighing gently she looked up to see she caught the attention of a young man whom was a guest. Peering away she walked a little more singing quietly yet gently as she looked up.
Keita walked out of the room and saw one man staring lustfuly at didlette who was singing a beautiful song. Keita walked over to the man and bumped him lightly on the head "stop starring or you'll go blind and she'll think you're a creep." he said as the guy looked at hi annoyed "you're one to talk kid I'm in my twenties what about you huh I bet you're still in grade school" keita sighed "you might be older then me but you lack the maturity of your age" he said as the two began to argue.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:21 pm
Stopping a bit she looked to Keita and the young man. Muffling a giggle she covered her mouth a bit. Though this didn't help her hardly since she giggled aloud. Moving over to Keita, her arms snaking around his neck. Peering over to the young man she smiled a bit."Sorry, but I'm already betrothed.."Chimmed her voice gently as she looked to him. Then she peered to Keita smiling up to him a little.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:27 pm
The mans mouth dropped and he walked off mumbling a curse. Keitas face went scarlet and he looked at didlette for awhile with a long silence."w-what was that about." he said looking away trying to hide his red face.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:30 pm
Pulling away a little, she peered up to him a little. Then her cheeks puffed out a little and her eyes narrowed. Grabbing his cheeks she pulled them a bit glaring up to him."Oi! Whats with that face, Keita?!"Growled out her voice filled with irriritation as she looked up to him. Though upon releasing his cheeks she looked away crossing her arms over her chest."I only did it, so that guy could leave me alone, dummy.."Explained her voice before she stuck her tongue out at him. Turning away she made a hmph type of noise before walking away a little.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:31 am
S C A R Y G I R L I E
Pulling away a little, she peered up to him a little. Then her cheeks puffed out a little and her eyes narrowed. Grabbing his cheeks she pulled them a bit glaring up to him."Oi! Whats with that face, Keita?!"Growled out her voice filled with irriritation as she looked up to him. Though upon releasing his cheeks she looked away crossing her arms over her chest."I only did it, so that guy could leave me alone, dummy.."Explained her voice before she stuck her tongue out at him. Turning away she made a hmph type of noise before walking away a little.
Keita rubbed his cheeks after they had been pulled. "hey what's gotten into you" he said a bit irritated but the sighed once more."now I know what my dad mention when he said watch out for woman." he said trying not to have didlette hear it  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:05 pm
Though she heard his little comment, she turned around her green pale silver colored eyes were afflamed. Glaring at him a bit she felt her cheeks fluster. Walking back she was ready to smack him but instead bumped his shoulder before snapping her finger. Surprisingly she was fully dressed to head out of the hotel an irriritated look painted upon her face."Ugh, if women are such inconviences then I guess I'll go.."Grumbled her voice annoyed by him at the moment. Moving forward she exited the hotel before moving to the stables purchasing a black arab horse.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:13 pm
Keita sighed and walked downstairs and then saw didlette take off on a stalion."what's with her lately." he said as he ran over to a man with a horse and hopped on."sorry I'll leave it at the next town" he said as he took off on the horse quickly catching up with didlette "HEY" he said a bit annoyed and confused "what's going on? Ever since ronove was in the spa you been acting differently  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:40 pm
Halting her proud horse, she looked over to him sitting side saddle in the saddle. Shaking her head a bit she then looked forward urging on the proud beast she road."Nothing.."Grumbled her voice a bit coldly as she trotted the horse. Though the horse bent his neck moving forward with much grace.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:53 pm
Keita sighed and pulled his horse in front of didlette's stopping them. "look if we're gonna be traveling together then it wouldn't make sense for us to fight." he said a bit more serious.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:01 pm
Gripping the beasts mane as he reared a bit turning to the side. She looked to him a little before sighing and glancing away. The impatient horse stomped his hooves irriritatedly waiting for her to give him, his head so he could move forward."Fine.. Lets just drop it.."Murmured her voice quietly but softer this time as she looked to him a bit. Manuevering her horse around his, she pushed forward."Easy, Ladja, easy.."Cooed her voice gently to the beast feeling him stop suddenly she looked around. Something was there, she could feel it peering about. She heard a sudden twig snap and knew who it was. Hearing a few shouts of her name except with princess placed in front of it. Shooting a glare to Keita, she then rolled her leg over the other part of the saddle."Now, Ladja.."Ordered her voice quickly feeling the horse bolt forward quickly.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:02 am
Keita saw didlete take off and then bounty hunters came after here "this day sure is eventful." he said drawing his sword and knocking off a few of the hunters on his way up to didlette."so I say you run and I'll meet up with you on the other end of the next town. once I'm done here" he said as he picked of all of the members except for one. He was dressed in a red Chinese outfit and was bald."so you must be the leader." he said as the man pulled out a blade and he and keita began to fight. Eventually the fight led to a taver/restraint.Here is what the fight looks like.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:10 am
Nodding a bit to Keita before he left, she ran the horse quickly. Though she looked like a natural she would never admitt she used to ride royal stallions at her palace. Finally reaching the outskirts of a town she finally allowed the obidient animal to lope leisurely.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff