Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Catch Me, Someone! [FULL ROSTER!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DoomedofLilith

2,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:03 pm
Mumira (Mira) Kiltlon

User Image

"It is okay. I am tougher than I look. This is just a little thing. The worst part was the machines and medicine they put me on." She sat next to Vixy. She looked down too. She twiddled her thumbs again.

User Image

"To me, lust is all there is. I won't allow myself to be hurt by fantasies anymore."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:14 pm
User Image
Vixandra Sanders

"Those who say they know what love is, don't truly know...

Vixandra smiled slightly at Mira and looked back up at her. "I... I thought of you when you were in there and was inspired to draw you something. It's not my best work, but I hope you like it." She took Mira's hand and placed it on the gap in the pages passing her the book. I did write on it for her... "Mira, in all hopes that you remember that you are beautiful no matter how many accidents may scar you. In my eyes, you are still really pretty and sweet. Get well soon, Vixy." ... hope she liked it. She smiled shyly and waited for the girl to open the page.

... Those who know what love is, don't truly know how to describe it."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kasumi Miyagi

Diabolical Deliriums

5,425 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:15 pm
User Image
~~~Rone Monlay~~~
xoxoxo After eating she got up and walked back to her room. She walked slowly through the halls trying to remember how she would get back to her room. She made it back to the opening, she saw so many pretty girls walking the halls. "All so pretty." She thought then sighed. She continued on her way and when reaching her room she entered and quickly grabbed her tablet. Rone rushed to the big opening and sat on the floor crosslegged with her tablet. "Now to make a master picece..!" xoxoxo  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:22 pm
Mumira (Mira) Kiltlon

User Image

Mira opened the book and looked at the picture. Her breath caught and she looked over to Vixy.
"It is so beautiful. I love it. Thank you so much!" She hugged her tight. "This is the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me."

User Image

"To me, lust is all there is. I won't allow myself to be hurt by fantasies anymore."

DoomedofLilith

2,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:26 pm
User Image
Vixandra Sanders

Vixandra blushed a soft pink and hugged her back gently, trying to keep from hurting her. She was s glad that Mira liked it so much. She always had a knack for drawing to cheer people up. "Feel free to take it and put it in your room if you want. Although, we should probably go get something to eat, don't you think? I want to go get Anja to make sure she gets food with us. Walk with me?" She looked back at the girl, standing up, and offering her a hand to climb the stairs to their floor.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:36 pm
User Image
~~~Rone Monlay~~~

xoxoxo Rone finished a simple drawing and stared at it with a smile. Getting up she went to walk back to her room. "So tired. Nothing to do." While walking to her room she heard a sad song coming from a room. She stopped and listened for a while. Without thinking she wrote, "Free Picture" on the drawing she had done and slipped it under the door. "Hope she likes it." She laughed and walked away. She walked a little more then she sat on the wall. She sang a low lullaby enjoying the peace.. xoxoxo  

Diabolical Deliriums

5,425 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Kau The Haxer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:42 pm
User Image
Robin Sena

"what makes u say I,m a witch...,if u don't know the real me?
Robin was in shock that lizzy still was her friend,but lizzy what's so cool about this? I,m a witch who can create fire I,m a monster half of my family won't talk to me cause of my powers thats why I always had probelms making friends cause they were afraid of me I even had people hunt me cause my powers were dangerous,robin frowned as more tears rolled down her cheek.
"what makes u say I,m a witch...,if u don't know the real me?."
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:51 pm
User Image
Anja Van De Roy

["Love is such a fragile thing,"]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

After she was satisfied, she put her bass up and stretched out, deciding to take a shower to make her a bit less tense. So, she cleaned up her sheet music and turned the amp off as she grabbed a towel, and got the hot water running. After she undressed, she got in and let out a long sigh. The hot water burnt her skin a bit, but it also felt good in its own way. She washed her hair with shampoo and conditioned it before drying off and wrapping the towel around her and brushing the tangles out of her hair. "Much better." She said to herself as she then brushed it down so it was in front of her face once again and went to get dressed once more.

Since she had yet to eat dinner, she figured she shouldn't quite get in her pajamas yet. She settled for something simple, a crimson and white plain baseballs styled t-shirt, and some baggy black jeans. Lazily, she slipped on some sandals. Picking up the rings and just leaving them on the desk rather than wearing them, she decided to leave the dorm finally. She spotted a picture on the ground and picked it up, examining it as she had her hand on the doorknob still.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

[“I'm a bit too clumsy for it.”]

[A N J A] :: [A N N] :: [Y A Y A]

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Clock Tower struck 6:30pm and the bells chimed loudly for all to hear. Supper was only open until 7pm.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:04 pm
Mumira (Mira) Kiltlon

User Image

Mira shook her head.
"I am not going to eat. Just not hungry. Tell Anja I said thanks." She smiled and stood.
"See you later." She said and walked off to her room. She got in and shut the door, sliding down until she hit the ground. Her body and heart hurt. It had been a trying day. She put her head on her knees and just stayed sitting there on the floor.

User Image

DoomedofLilith

2,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:15 pm
User Image
Vixandra Sanders

Vixandra nodded and frowned slightly, taking her sketchbook back. Well, after a day like today, she couldn't really blame Mira. She had really been through a lot. Walking past the girl's room as the door closed, she ripped out the picture from her book, folded it once with a small kiss on the paper, and slid it under Mira's door. She probably just needs to rest. Deciding it was best to leave her alone, Vixandra continued down the hall until she came to Anja's room and decided to knock softly. With any luck, she could have her first diner here with the first girl she met.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:35 pm
User Image
~~~Rone Monlay~~~

xoxoxo Hearing the loud bell she weakly got up from the wall and shook her head. Rone looked at the window that was down the hall and made up her mind that maybe a walk outside would be the right thing to clear her head. Rone walked at a slow steady pace to the door, she could feel a slight breeze flow trough her hair. "Nice." She let out with a satisfied breath. xoxoxo  

Diabolical Deliriums

5,425 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

_Danica Kai_

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:42 pm
User Image
Olivia Marie

["Admit it, you love me."]

╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬

Olivia had been walking the grounds of the school, dropping into the cafeteria for some food quickly to sate the hunger that had been swelling inside of her. She hadn’t had anything to eat since eight that morning. Chewing lightly on the end of a toothpick that she had gotten from the cafeteria, she just felt like she needed something in her mouth for the moment. There was nothing to say, so she simply passed it from side to side every now and then as she explored.

So far she had only met the bubbly red headed girl that had greeted her first, the other girls seemed to be upperclass men and looking a little stressed to start another year. Hearing some one shout behind her, she turned to look over her shoulder to see what was going on.

Unfortunately, she bumped into someone, making her drop her toothpick just outside the door. “Oh, sorry ‘bout that.” She said, turning to look ahead of her.

╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬

[“'Cause maybe...I love you too. ♥”]

St. John

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:44 pm
User Image
Anja Van De Roy

["Love is such a fragile thing,"]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Anja heard the knock at the door as she opened it up, stepping aside so she could do so. "Oh uh, hey Vixy." Anja greeted her, walking over to the desk and setting the paper down. "What is it that you need or want?" She asked, crossing her arms comfortably. She leaned on the doorway as she looked at the shorter girl. She offered a small smile as she awaited an answer, still a bit in an off-ish mood.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

[“I'm a bit too clumsy for it.”]

[A N J A] :: [A N N] :: [Y A Y A]

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200

Diabolical Deliriums

5,425 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:53 pm
User Image
~~~Rone Monlay~~~

xoxoxo Rone being to caught up in the fresh air she bumped into a girl dropping her tablet. She pushed the hair out her face and went to pick out her stuff. "Uh, sorry about that. As you can see i don't pay close attention to things around me." She stopped talking and thought to herself, "She is so pretty. I can't believe I bumped into her." She looked at the girl with embarresment. She smiled shamefully and blushed a drak pink. xoxoxo  
Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff