Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Lore and Loyal rpg ^.^ PM Before or post will be DELETED! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:22 pm
User ImageA scattered dream that's like a far-off memory...

Locke sighed and relaxed, glad to know that somehow the two of them were on good terms again. He put his hands through his hair, and scratched his ears, feeling a bit more relieved. "So, did you sleep well? I tried to make the bedding as soft as possible, but there's only so much one can do out here in the wild."

Jack was busy cooking, occasionally looking over at the two huddled up by the wall. "Those two seem to be doing better today, huh? He spoke to Drake like they were old buddies.

...A far-off memory that's like a scattered dreamUser Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:38 pm
"It was well enough." She said with a slight smile as thanks. She wasn't sure what to say if anything. She turned so she could let her legs rest over the edge of the bed instead of crimped between herself and Locke. She sighed inwardly feeling awkward though wasn't sure why.

Drake nodded towards Jack's comment and pretended not to be watching them. "It would seem so. She's getting harder to read. It's not good if he can't talk to her." He said after a moment. She still made him nervous with not knowing more about her. "Wish there was a way to know how long she was with the Order, and what they were doing to her there." He said again so only Jack would hear.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:30 pm
Jack searched around in his bag for some more spices he scavenged from the village. "Hmm... If only we could get our hands on one of the Order's little spies... I'm sure they could tell us." He finished spicing the meat and mushrooms for breakfast, and turned to Drake. "So, Drake. Tell me a bit about yourself. You've helped us so much already, and we don't know much about you still."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:46 pm
He shrugged watching Jack for a bit finishing with the rabbits and handing them to him. "Eh, not much to tell. I'm not your garden variety mystic, and I'm glad for that. If the mystics had their way, their dark children would go off with the others to the Order." He said after a moment. He glanced back towards the other two knowing his uneasiness of the girl wouldn't stop till he knew more himself. "And don't count on getting spies. They never reveal themselves, half don't even know that they are, and most would die first. Something about having a strong work ethic."

She sat there a moment uneasy with their silence. She knew talking wasn't always good, especially when she seemed to have a knack of saying the wrong things. She looked to her feet, her silvery blue hair hiding most of her face. She closed her eyes as she thought knowing something was different but not sure as to what was different between herself and the others. Even Drake who was like herself.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:12 pm
"True. And defector's are out of the question, considering the only way to leave the order's employment is death." Jack stirred the broth that was for the rabbits to cook in. "Why do all the strong people have to work for the wrong side?" He half laughed.

Locke stood up and stretched. "Hey, Andy? Could you come with me for a little bit?" He extended his hands out to her. I want to ask you something, and show you something too..."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:24 pm
He nodded towards Jack and noticed Locke. He would motion for Jack to notice though also tried to make it not so obvious he had. He hoped Locke knew what he was getting into helping her.

She turned looking up at him as he stood. She rose a brow questioningly and tilted her head to the side. She took his hand standing though was still curious. She would nod almost hesitantly afraid to say something. "Where though?" She managed to say hoping it wasn't the wrong question.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:17 pm

Locke led Andrea out of the cave. "We're just going a little ways into the the forest. We'll be back soon." He led her into the forest, and out of sight of the other two. Once he was sure no one else was around, he stopped. "Andrea, how much do you remember about your time with the Order? Do you remember even being awake there? Or did they have you sedated the whole time?"

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:32 pm
She followed as he led her from the others though felt uneasy. She was afraid she had done something wrong once more. When he asked his question she shrugged. She closed her eyes a moment trying to remember. "I remember bright lights, and feeling lighter then air. Then there was a lot of darkness." She said after a moment. She tried to remember more feeling strain in her thoughts. Images blurred together she wasn't sure if they were real or not. "I ran a lot. There were strange places." She opened her eyes feeling a headache but wouldn't let him notice. "I'm sorry. I don't remember anything in order." She looked to him feeling bad she couldn't answer more for him.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:11 pm
"I thought as much." He looked over at a couple branches lying on the ground. He transmuted them into wooden swords. "Something tells me, that the Order has suppressed your memories. They told me, just before they put me into one of those tubes, that before they were done with whatever they were going to do, that I wasn't going to remember anything about who I am." He tossed one of the wooden swords to Andrea. "I told you I would teach you how to use a weapon, so here we are. Lesson one. Defense..." They practiced for about half an hour...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:23 am
She looked to him nodding about his comment. She was sure she did remember, she just couldn't piece the parts of her memory into any order. She looked around then turned watching him create some swords. She would nod again catching the sword. She did her best as they would practice learning the basics of defending herself. She knew it was well and good to learn and wondered about getting her own weapon at some point. After a time she would stop though wondering about the other two. "Won't they get worried about us?"  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:09 pm

Locke stopped, and realized what she meant. "Oh! I forgot all about them." He laughed lightly. "I get like that sometimes when I am training. I block out almost everything. You're right though." He dropped the fake sword. "Let's get going, before they decide to eat all of the breakfast."

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:15 pm
She looked to him as he tossed hist wooden weapon aside, though would hold onto hers. She would nod though and follow along enjoying the idea of breakfast. She felt a rumble in her stomach and knew she was getting hungry herself. "Do you think I'll ever remember things right?" She said in a somewhat low voice as they walked back. Though they would soon see the others before he would get the chance to answer.

Drake looked about noting how long it would seem they were gone. He eventually stood looking the way they had went about to start walking, though would stop himself as he saw the two. The girl holding a simple wooden sword and would nod towards them. "You're late. Jack here would have eaten it all on you both should you have stayed away longer." He said more as a joke trying to keep the mood of the group light.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:48 pm
Locke laughed as Jack stood up in protest. He let Andrea walked ahead of him a little more. "I told you he would..."

"Hey! Don't you start in on it too!" He started waving his hands wildly at Locke, and Locke just laughed.

"Yeah, yeah... Sorry it took so long. Sword training takes a lot of concentration."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:55 pm
He watched as the two made their way closer and nodded. He had guessed something along those lines seeing the wooden sword she carried. He took not of her going back towards the bed but would question it later. "There should be plenty here, so eat up. The sooner we get something in our stomachs the sooner we can head out. I don't like being in one place for too long."

She followed along letting Locke lead as they neared closer to the camp. As Locke was occupied by Jack she would look around and start heading back to the bed looking at the small cave. Her mind bothered her and wondered if it bothered them how little she knew of their world.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:25 pm

Locke, Jack, and Drake finally calmed down, and Locke took a bowl of stew over to Andrea so the two of them could eat together. "Here you go. It's still nice and warm." He handed her the bowl and makeshift spoon. "Are you okay? I hope the little training session didn't wear you out too much."

User Image

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas