Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Chrono Crusade - The Next Generation. OPEN AND ACCEPTING!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:00 pm
Glaring at him a little, she then yelped when he held a cloth to her wound. Grabbing his cheeks she pulled a bit glaring to him. Her cheeks were puffed out by a great deal."Dummy! Dummy! That hurts!"Screeched her voice coldly and irritatedly as she pulled his cheeks more. Glaring up into his eyes she pursed her lips stubbornly before wincing. Releasing him she leaned back resting against the bedframe. Her cheeks still being puffed out she crossed her arms a bit. Glaring to the side she wasn't acting at all. She was being strong even if it meant that she'd hurt herself in the end.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:42 pm
Taking her cheek pulling as much as he could, he muffled, "Deal with it!" as a reply. Once she had let go, he eased the cloths off, seeing that the wound had somewhat sealed up. Good... Tossing the cloths aside, he then performed the next part, which was cleaning the wound. Taking two separate cloths, he dosed one with water and wetted the other with hydrogen peroxide. Using the water one first, he cleaned off the bloody mess that surrounded her wound. With that done, he then took the other cloth and dabbed it vigorously and lightly over her wounded areas. If she thought the first part hurt, then she'd LOVE this.  

Tytun

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:59 pm
Wincing she raised a finger to her mouth. Biting down on her pale little finger she closed her eyes idly before shaking her head. It burned so much! Letting out a quieted whimper she glared to him. Though she knew he was doing this for her own good it still hurt. Feeling her eyes water a bit she closed her eyes a bit before she moved to where she was laying down. Placing an old pillow over her face she muffled her whimpers. She was a big softy. A true marshmellow to the core! Shaking her head she couldn't believe herself acting so childish.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:08 am
...Why was it that, for some reason, when a female was in a position where they were lightly chewing on their finger, they looked more... erotic? As he nearly finished up his dabbing, he saw what she was doing and became lightly flustered. Jeez... If she didn't look sexy at that point, she definitely hit the cute quota. Mentally shaking his head, he then finished up with the dabs and moved the cloths aside. Without being a proper medic, the most he could do was hold the wound together long enough until a doctor could be found. So, taking two cloth-like squares, he pressed them on both sides of her wound, before taking a bandage cloth and wrapping it around her body horizontally to keep the squares in place. "There..." he said as he moved slightly away from her, "That should hold off until we get a doctor."  

Tytun

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:32 pm
Wincing she sat up a little before reaching for her bag. Pulling out a night gown she then shot him a slight glare. Before making a shooing movement with her hands. Though she ignored it she turned around slipping off the dress before casting it to the side. Yet in doing so she revealed a bunch of scars on her back. But one major one which was in the middle of her back. Placing the white night gown down she sighed a little before looking to the dress. Grabbing it she shook her head a little before placing it in her bag grumbling quietly to herself. Once she was done she turned around sitting on the bed looking about the old room. She remembered coming in her a few times when she was little. Except she brushed it off shaking her head before laying down on her side. Peering to him a bit she then looked down a little."Hey.. Uh.. Thanks.. For the help today.."Murmured her voice quietly before she turned over. A few of her scars showing on the back of her shoulder.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:19 pm
Upon seeing her pull out a night gown, he idly stared her down before she made a shooing movement with her hands. Taking that into consideration, he moved over to the door and stared directly away to provide some level of privacy. Of course, curious eyes made him turn his head to see her human back. He narrowed his eyes, however, as he saw the numerous amount of scars lining her back, especially a big one that was smack dab in the middle. Turning away at that point, he waited until she was clothed again before moving back to the bed side. Suddenly, he blinked when he heard her random thank you. That was... unexpected and a little disturbing. Still, he sighed as he lightly slapped his hand onto the top of her head. While he didn't harm her in the motion nor held her head tightly, it was still probably an annoyance to her regardless. "No problem..." came his response before he let go of her...  

Tytun

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:06 pm
Blinking she felt his hand on her head and sighed quietly. Holding the pillow a bit she rested her cheek upon it. Looking to the wall she made a face before feeling his hand pull away. Peeking back to him a little she then looked back a bit."So.. Would you like to know why we came here today..?"Asked her voice quietly as she closed her eyes a bit. She didn't want her rouge colored eyes giving away any of her emotions. Nor the fact that she was beginning to warm up to him. Even if she liked it or not. Cuddling closer to the pillow she opened her eyes a little staring at the wall a little.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:18 pm
Hearing her speak to him, he remained silent for a moment before shaking his head. "I'm sure it was something important to you..." came his reply before he glanced at her. "More importantly, I would like to know where you're going next."  

Tytun

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:52 pm
Reaching to her bag she pulled out the item. Revealing the pocket watch she ran her fingers over the silver maidens on the front. Showing it to him a little she then held it in her hand sitting up a little."My father was given this by an old woman when he was just a boy.. And was told his life would end before he had a chance to do anything about it.."Explained her voice quietly to him before she held her treasure. Shaking her head a bit she smiled a little remembering her fathers words. That he'd never allow anyone to harm his precious little daughters. Feeling her smile faulter she then looked to him."We soon learned that the two maidens on front, we supposed to symbolize Willow and I.. It was fabled two maidens one good and one evil would arise.. But we never took it to heart.. My mother had believed in the prophecy but then she began to doubt it as we grew.. Though we were warned by a traveling woman.. That my sister and I would be the end.. For when we would be seperated but reunited heaven would become earth, and earth would become heaven.. Thus the end of the humans.."Murmured her voice quietly as she felt her eyes narrow.

To be exact the woman was correct. The prophecy filled and forgotten to those who were ignorant to it. But it truth it was only a matter of time before the Cross sisters were together once more. Placing the watch into her bag she then looked to him a bit."You know.. We're supposed be the balance.. Between heaven and earth.. I suppose thats why Joshua kept an eye on Willow and thought I never knew.. But where I'm going next is to Samiels' manor.. And I won't leave without Willow.. You can come or stay.. But once I'm able to move I'll be leaving this place.."She said gently yet quietly as she looked to him. Shaking her head a little she looked to the side.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:27 pm
Looking at the watch as she had pulled it out, he listened to her story as she explained the significance of the item as well as her past. Upon listening to this, he blinked when he heard the main part. When separated and reunited, heaven would become earth and earth would become heaven... This was Pandemonium... By going there, she would purposefully cause the end of humans... What an interesting change of events, to be said. Looking to her, he then said, "...You know that if you go there, there's a good chance you will..." Stopping right there, though, he realized how much the statement would hurt her deeply... Sighing, he then responded, "If you really want to see her, then I won't stop you. Before you rush into battle next time, though, try not to be fooled by illusions again, eh?" Patting her hand gently, he then got up and left the room, leaving her to be alone if that's what she desired...  

Tytun

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:43 pm
Looking up to him a bit she then listened to his words. She already knew the costs for this. To retrieve Willow she was risking the whole human race as well as her own life. Though coming to a decision she sighed a little looking to the side. Yet once he began to walk out she looked over to him dropping her feet to the floor and attempting to get up to stop him. Stopping once she felt the pain jolt she winced clenching her teeth a bit."D-Don't.. Leave me.."Muttered her voice quietly through her teeth. Wincing even more she stood feeling the famliar ripping feeling. Moving forward she then stopped gripping her side a bit. Her nightgown staining red at the wounds part. Staggering a bit she leaned forward falling against his back a bit. She could feel the burn of her wound opening but she didn't want to be alone. Not with Samiel knowing where she was. He didn't sound too pleased about her being contracted with a sinner. But even more he said that she wasn't of any use to him anymore. Was it because of her and Melthos? Was her pandemonium powers taken just from that or even blocked? Wincing she ignored the questions before closing her eyes feeling oddly tired.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:19 pm
"D-Don't... leave me..."

The door was opened wide and he had just about took a step forward before her words stopped him. Before he could turn around, he felt her body press against his, the unmistakable smell of blood emitting from her. For a long moment, he stood still as she remained lying against him. Eventually, though, he turned around and allowed her to slide into his chest as he held her lightly. "...Very well..." he said as he picked her up into his arms and brought her back to the bed. Lying her down again, he moved just a bit away to pull one of the chairs over to the bedside. There, he sat down and leaned his head upon the mattress, staring at her softly. These wound tears... She would need a doctor real soon... or perhaps... No, he wouldn't do it. Sinners were known to be able to make wounds disappear from Humans, but there was a catch. In truth, the wounds were never healed. Instead, the Sinner's power simply made the Human assume that it was gone. Just like how Samiel had made her wounds vanish while he was there... "Zemira... Is there a way to contact some doctor you may know of?"  

Tytun

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:16 pm
Leaning against him a bit for a few long moments. She began to wonder why he had even began to leave. Was she really that bad? Sighing deeply she winced a little once he picked her up. Laying down she was even surprised that he had stayed. She has been treating him badly since they met. Shaking her head a bit she wanted to apologize but once he mentioned a doctor she nodded a bit. Looking up into his eyes she could feel her own trailing his face. He was a very attractive sinner. Even if he was that, she didn't mind. But truthfully she hadn't realized it but she began to develope feelings for him. Shaking the thoughts out of her head she then looked away a bit."There's one.. In town.. He used to deal with my mother.."Murmured her voice quietly as she looked up to him. Shaking her head she knew some of the towns people would be cruel. But hopefully, he would be able to help him out.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:22 pm
Hearing her response, he nodded back to her as he stood up. At first, he had thought about just going to get the doctor. Immediately, though, he recalled how she wished not to be alone. "I'll get you to this doctor, then," he said gently as he placed his hand onto her stomach. "First,, though, let's have these wounds 'vanish' temporarily..." Without much effort or thought, he placed some of his energy onto her, immediately causing her wounds and pain to vanish. She would be able to move freely now, though he grasped her hand and got her back on her feet. "This won't last long if we separate, Zemira... Let's head to the doctor's place..."  

Tytun

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:02 pm
Blinking a little she looked up to him before watching his hand. This is what Samiel must've done to her earlier. Nodding a bit she stood not feeling as bad as before. Though he held her hand causing her cheeks to fluster before she peered to the side nodding."Sure.."Murmured her voice quietly before she pulled her hand free of his. Reaching into her bag she pulled out a jacket. Slipping it on then some shoes they were old little boots but worked just fine. Moving back to him without even hesitating she took his head before walking out of the room leading a bit. Staring forward she ignored the fact that she could be worsening the wound. Though it wasn't that far from the doctors. Walking down the steps quietly she stared forward her hair being completely down. Even if she was wounded she wouldn't let him carry her. Passing through the door she looked to the gate a little. It seemed so far away, but she wanted to be strong. She didn't want to have to rely on anyone anymore like she used to when she was little. All she had been was a nuissance and also a burden.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff