Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mellow Magpie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:33 pm

User Image

User Image
Charlotte ❖ Victus ❖ Claremont❖
User Image

Charlotte turned and glared at Nott. She was sure that even though she had only spent a few weeks of winter hanging out with him, he knew her better. Then she realized he was smirking and gained control over her anger by saying in a haughty comic voice, "I'm soooo sorry for my elitist views. I'll try to reign them in next time."

"Well, I'm happy to know that I am not too much for you. I was worried for a moment that you would be able to handle my kind of wit," she said smirking up at him as she worked on he hair tie. Sighing she was getting annoyed with all the foolishness, but the elitist question from Nott's made her hold her tongue. Instead she focused on getting Xander away from commenting on the slight barb. Though personally, she was sure that even if the old headmaster had said it, it had been a joke. Sighing she said to Xander, "Oh the unfortunate liar, can't seem to help himself. I did meet him over my winter vacation, but he nearly drowned himself in tea. Sad thing is he failed, would have saved us a bit."

Sighing she looked over the guy who air the mis-truth. From all her reading and studying, she had heard of the tale. However it had been debunked by so many people and every book had said the tale is usually told as a joke. Seeing as the only way one can live that long is to have the philosopher stone and then the liquid of life, she remembered her Dad saying. While it made an interesting tale, she tended to prefer more interesting tales about the castle and the secrets that laid with it walls. Now that I can get interested in.

Turning herself away from that, she decided that in order to stop a budding fight. She would focus on drawing Xander away from the weak joking ones and into conversation with her and Nott. He seemed like a rather nice guy, with clear intelligence, a steady wit, a sense of humor and was rather handsome. Not that she was looking for that, but it seemed to be an additional good point on a personality that seemed. However before she ask him a question Nott stepped in, forcing to say, "You know you have the freaky ability of knowing what I'm about to ask. Freaky ability."

Just as she finished speaking, she heard Xander's question, which caused her smile. However before she could configure a proper reply, she found his arm around her shoulder. Confused she looked up at him, taking in his excuse. She chuckled, "I don't know why given you're charmed shirt, but if you're cold I see no reason why I can't spare some heat."

User Image
Current First Year
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:35 pm
User ImageAlys 'Eel' Kayln Abrams

Alys nodded. "What would happen if one of my other personalities came out during sorting. Hunter is most likely a Slytherin," she said,dropping her hands. She then realized he was teasing. "Maybe Hunter will strike on you instead," she said,an evil smile growing on her face.

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:37 pm
User Image
Daemon SaDiablo
Second year Slytherin student

"...Rest in peace..."

Daemon strode towards Tamara regally. He'd grown over the summer. his eyes were a tad more shrunken. Catching the tail end of the statement, he snorted. "Fun? You nearly got us robbed by a group of drunks!" Good thing Will was there, he thought privately, knowing she'd hear. In his left hand, was a small wicker cage, from which squeeking was heard. "Bob," Daemon snapped. "Shut up. I'll let you out in a bit."

"...Mother..."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:38 pm
User Image

"Everything alright with your friend?" Xenos asked a little worried. "And Italy? That sounds nice. We said home this year, again. Father has been very busy. Hopefully next year we will finally go next year."

"Really? This year we made it to China. Mom wanted to visit home, it was amazing! I love that place. Have you ever heard of the Great Wall? I had never untill we went there." Yuan answered in an excited tone. He was falling in love with his mother's world. China really was a beautiful place. He homed to go there more.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:45 pm
William RadcliffeUser Image

"Well, the Sorting Hat can read your thoughts, so, it'd probably know that wasn't your true self and it would pick according to who you really are. At least, I think that's what would happen."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:48 pm

Alys smiled. "Maybe. Yet my personalities have thoughts of their own. I don't even know I've changed until it's over," she said,sighing. Drumming her fingers through the air,she sighed again.

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:49 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

She wrinkled her nose at Daemon and stuck her tongue out playfully, then held her arm out for him. She turned her head to look at the two boys again. "Well, sometimes I wish my parents wouldn't drag us around the world for vacation. I'd like to sit at home and watch television or go exploring with Dae." She sighed, then smiled when Yuan mentioned China. "We went to China when I finished primary school. Then we hit Egypt, but I think I told you guys that already. They were talking about going to America after we finish our third year," she turned to look at Daemon, "and second year respectively."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:52 pm

Will shrugged. "Well, let's hope you stay you then. Tamara might be able to intervene, if you want. I could always ask."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:55 pm

Alys shrugged. "No,thank though. Just make sure I have nothing sharp,blunt,or round when I lose it. I murdered a hobo with a spoon before," she said,smiling. "Poor hobo. That's what he gets for trying to hobo toss me," she joked.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:56 pm
User Image
Daemon SaDiablo

Daemon glanced at the cage, opening a view vent. Inside was a rather annoyed looking crab. It flung itself at the hole, getting a claw through and nipping at Daemon. "Bob!" Daemon snapped, moving the hand in time. "Excuse him." He said softly. "He's claustrophobic, because it crushes his wings."

Leader of the SaDiablo family

User Image  

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:57 pm

Will kinda just stared at her for a moment. "Please... Please tell me you're joking about that."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:59 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tamara rolled her eyes. "I told you that thing was violent. You should keep its claws banded that way it doesn't snap at you."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:59 pm

Alys shook her head. "I wasn't,but I can tell you that I was if you want," she said,seeing his eyes widen. She turned and looked at the boy with the crab. "I thought we were only allowed to have an owl,a cat,or a toad. If I'd know we could bring something else,I would have brought my pet monkey," she said,crossing her arms.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:01 pm
[haha! Spoon killed hobo!]

User Image
Daemon SaDiablo

Daemon's nose wrinkled at the idea of visiting the US. "I thought we was going to Greece?" He was vaugely disappointed. Still, it was the decision of Tamara's parents.
Catching sight of Will, the male rose a hand slowly.

Leader of the SaDiablo family

User Image  

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:06 pm

Will looked over to Daemon and waved when he waved back. "Oh, he lives in the town nearby, so I guess he's going to return the crab he caught over vacation back to his house. As for murder, I didn't hear anything about it."  
Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games