Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
I'm Getting Married?! ((Needs guys!!!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Funny rp? XD
  Maybe..
  Lol yeshh!
View Results

Kay-dragon94

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:03 am
User Image

Nathan Paris

Nathan helped Azu back up. "Please be more careful." He says, then looks over at the boy laying in the grass. Seeing his stomach rise then fall, Nathan laughs lightly. "Don't worry, he's not dead. He's just asleep."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:09 am
"EEEhhh oh and thanks hey wait for me now."she said and after 5 minutes she came runing and fell....again "waaahh i'm soo clumsy".she said but in hands you could see a blanket ."lets cover him". she said to Nathan "He maight catch a cold ".  

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200

Yun-Yun Desu

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:01 pm
User Image

Яӌɵтɐ ШαʈɒηɑЬϵ

You're not offending the laws, are you?

Ryota was a normal sleeper---not too deep nor not too light. However, that one single sound made him wake anyways.
Laughter.
The sound was light and airy, not the type of laughter his sister would ever make. Plus it sounded much masculine to be a female anyways. His grey eyes shot opened, now seeing a couple near him. One was a girl with light blonde hair with waves that was oddly out of controlled yet at the same time, tamed neatly. She had porcelain skin, just like the boy next to her. His appearance was rather too different for Ryota's eyes that it slightly made him jolt in surprise, however he soon he regain composure when he realizes that this certain person was an albino, meaning having the pure, neutral color of white for their hair color and deep red such as.. such as blood, obviously as for their eyes.
The Japanese boy said nothing, but merely arched an eyebrow in puzzlement when he noticed the blanket in the girl's arm. Were they planning to cover him with it because they thought that he might be perchance chilled?
Maybe he could get along with these type of people, they showed care to strangers like him.
Finally, he spoke with a calm tone with a lack of interest. In other words, his regular voice.
"...Hello.."
It was just one word of a simple greeting yet Ryota felt peculiar since he never really interacted with others that often. He was known more to be a lone wolf. He ignored his two suitcases laid flat on the grass near him and his golden bird landed onto his shoulders, partially hiding its face behind its master's neck. It tickled Ryota but he made no sign that it did.
He then remembered about a lecture his mother gave him about being so distant.

"If you meet someone for the first time with good intentions, it'd be best if you give a greeting and an introduction. You'll earn a friend that way."

That sounded way too simple but he may as well try. He cleared his throat with a soft ahem. "...My name is Ryota Watanabe," he said. Then in a lower tone, he added, "And may I ask for your names?"

I'll have to punish you if you are.

User ImageI bite.User ImageI bite.User ImageI bite.User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:03 pm
"Oh no I woke him up".she said and went near him and hit him softly on the head "Baka what were you going to do if you catched a cold ."she said and gave him the blue as the sea blanket "I'm pleased to meet you Ryota my name is Azusa Misaki and the boy near me is Nathan Paris."she said and sat down near him  

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mika-Chuin

Kawaii Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:32 pm
User Image
                      xxŊ ∂ ○ ĸ ¡ Ŋ ∂ √ ∂ ř Ŗ ○xx

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Naoki muttered a curse at gravity as he strained a bit just from attempting to tilt the case back onto its wheels. The only way he managed to drag it in from outside was because it caught onto the grass and made it stand on its wheels as he pulled it along. Whatever was in there was just too damn heavy and kept it flat on the ground, and also piqued his curiosity. What the hell did his family put in there anyway? It definitely weighed a hell of a lot more than all the clothes he had, yet it didn't seem to be that big dimension-wise. And as athletic as he was, he couldn't carry that much above his own weight, which is why he didn't try to take on the heavier weight classes back when he used to wrestle in his school. Unfortunately, he wasn't going back to that for a while, as long as he was here. "'Er... Yeah, help would be very much appreciated," he said at the guy's offer. "I'll just warn you to be careful with it, 'cuz I dunno what's in there. Probably a spite-rock like granite or basalt, or... something."

Knowing his own family though, there probably really was a huge rock in there anyway. No surprise to him there.
                      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:35 am
User Image
━━━━━━━━━нαкιяαsнα♫

When you're gonna stop breaking my heart
I don't wanna be another one
Paying for the things I never done

✚Whatcha thinkin?: First day here and I feel so alone.
✚You come out looking like that?: Blue anime t-shirt with "Full Metal Alchemist" Written on it, gray straight leg jeans with signatures on it and blue chucks with little doodles all over them.
✚Who's that?:
No one

Hakirasha walked outside the mansion with his sketchbook looking for a drawing reference. He sat on the bench and scratched his head. He'd forgotten to comb his hair before he left his room so he pulled out a gray cap from his bag and put it on. He scrunched up on the bench and set the sketchbook on his knees. He started drawing the Garden of Eden in all its beauty.

Can I get to your soul
Can you get to my thoughts
Can you promise we won?t let go

OutOfCheese:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

MrEpicDewD

5,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Lil Medic boy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:21 pm
User Image
Adam Moore

Adam grinned at the guy and leaned down to grab the case, "Well I call dibs on any sandstone." He said smiling to Naoki, with a slight grunt Adam tilted the suit case on its wheels. "Damn you weren't kidding," Adam mentioned now feeling the weight of the suitcase. "Name's Adam" he said offering the boy a handshake. "Anyone else here yet, or just the two of us?" Having basically fallen asleep right after arriving Adam had not been able to see if anyone else had arrived at the mansion yet, nor did he know how many were going to show up in the first place or when they were suppose to come, Adam knew he had come early but not much else other than that.
Paying attention for a moment Adam could hear a few voices down stairs that he hadn't noticed before, guess we got some company afterall  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:54 pm
Scarlet

"Remilia," she said to the little doll in a pink dress. "Your sister's found a place to play. Alice, Shanghai's in the fridge. You oughta watch her better. And I doubt anyone cares, but Slendy's in a ficus."

She loved talking to her dolls. She decided to make another. She went to her backpack, where all of her doll making things were. She chose out leather, black fabric, denim, and blue stripy fabric. Two yellow beads would serve as eyes.

Suddenly, she noticed the view of the garden from her window. She saw someone in a gray cap. She opened the window. "Hey!"

Cognitohazard

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50

Yun-Yun Desu

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:04 pm
User Image

Яӌɵтɐ ШαʈɒηɑЬϵ

Ryota blinked in surprise (no worries, he was able to conceal this sudden emotion rather too easily.) when the girl had appeared too close to him, he felt her hand hit him on the head---not the type that delinquents would attempt but a kind where a mother is scolding her child in a teasing manner. He felt his lap being buried under a blanket---it was warm but the cool weather made him feel content of being just neutral in temperature. He folded the blanket neatly, pretending not to notice the blonde girl seat herself next to him. He always found females odd---his sister often would embrace him out of nowhere, just for her pleasure to see his stunned expression. Close contact with either genders were a big no-no for him, and yet, he allowed himself to relax a bit. Mamoru's beak began to scratch the back of his neck lightly due to extreme shyness. It was a peculiar habit that the bird had. It was very outgoing when surrounded by the Watanabe family but other than them, it always tried to find its 'face' from strangers.

Ryota allowed the new names go through his head twice. The girl---despite her blonde hair---had a Japanese name while the boy---Nathan Paris---suited very well with his name.
"Thank you for your concern..." He thought for a moment. If this were at home in Japan, he would merely refer her as 'Misaki' but since it seem like she had stated her first name first (something Ryota had done unconsciously as well) then perhaps it'd be much better to refer her as just 'Azusa'.
"...Azusa.. But a breeze won't be enough to make me ill. It's a.."
He paused again. He never really used flattery and all so that too was difficult for him.
"..pleasure to meet you both. This is Mamoru," Ryota said, gesturing to his bird that rested on his shoulder, hiding away.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:28 am
"No no not Azusa Azu ".she said and saw the little bird "wahhh its so cute i have never seen a bird this cute".she said took it gently and kissed its head "ahh ahh ahhhchu"she snized "Wahh maybe I'm getting a cold".she said and smiled warmly "Better go inside its getting chili umm if you want come to my room for a tea i have Black Tea".she said and stood up "Waahh Ryota our eyes are the same color ".  

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200

Kay-dragon94

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:54 pm
User Image

Nathan Paris

Nathan had his head in clouds for a while. He heard the other dude's name and the bird's name, and shakes his head. He then smiles and bows his head lightly. "I apologize, I tend to zone out a few times. It's a pleasure to meet you as well." He says to Ryota. He blinks as Azu sneezes, giving her a look that was asking her if she was alright.

((so sorry! was have a really bad day yesterday and the day before. >< ))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:49 pm
User Image

Яӌɵтɐ ШαʈɒηɑЬϵ

((@Kay-Ann: No worries! I apologized for RPing a little further without your character though.. ><; ))

Ryota felt Mamoru jolt in a violent manner right after Azusa lightly kissed the bird's head. He could tell that the bird was not used to such affection from females. Ryota sighed a little, wondering if kissing was a greeting for foreigners. Sure he was considered American now, but he always believed himself to one hundred percent Japanese since he had been born there before moving here.
The boy slightly shook from surprise when the blonde girl sneezed at such a random time. The coolness was getting to her.. The only reason he felt much warmer than her was because of his long-sleeved school uniform. He even had his black school jacket lying in his lap, buried under the blue blanket he was given. He watched the girl stand up, making him more puzzled. She was simply going to invite him, a stranger that they met not even an hour yet, to her room for a cup of tea? People were so easygoing that it sort of scared Ryota.
He finally heard the other guy, Nathan Paris, speak, apologizing for his silence and saying it was because he was in a daze. Ryota could care less, really but he tended to find himself snapping back to reality at times as well. He began to stand up as well, trying to not hurt his ears for being so close to Azusa, exclaiming their similar eye color.
"..Ah, is that so.. It's quite rare for me to meet others with grey eyes.. Though, it isn't everyday for me to see someone with carmine eyes." He said, obviously directing it to Nathan.
He picked up his items, Mamoru now resting on top of his head, nuzzling in his black hair. If the boy was in discomfort, he showed no signs of it.

He handed the blanket back to her, "You seem to need this more than I do, Azusa." He had tried to be somewhat polite but he could not picture himself referring this girl such a playful nickname as 'Azu'.
His head slightly turned to Nathan.
"Are you two here for the same reason as I?" he questioned, secretly hoping that he was not the only one shipped here to find love because of his parents made him do so.

Yun-Yun Desu

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:17 pm
"Yes,that is right this house is match-making and yes were here for the same reason " Azu said whit a cold as the winter tune took the blanket and said "Wait a minute guys ".she ran and fell....again stood up after 15 minutes she walked to them and gave them two cups of black tea  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:09 pm
((I'm really sorry, but I really can't RP, really not feeling up to it. Just RP around my character, and I'll get back in here once I'm able to do so.))  

Kay-dragon94

Devoted Poster

prettyxpuff

7,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:24 pm
User Image
itsuki ai ouyama

»Will he be naughty or nice...«

Mitsuki smiled at him so they were in the same situation. She then looked forward walking straight.. She then said," We are in the same situation." She was happy she had something she could relate to with him. She then asked," Do you know who you are married?" She turned to him on this one.. Was she getting to personal? She wasn't so sure.

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff