Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Mindsend's House of Customized Customs: WINNERS ANNOUNCED 8D Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MARKINGS! :D
  FFFFFF YES STRIPES, SPOTS, TRIBAL HENNA MARKINGS
  D< COLORFILL AND GRADIENTS
  Textures..? 8V
View Results

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:46 am
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

User Image
Edit Category: Heavy?
Soquili Species: (Half) Kalona
Body Build: Warhorse (no extra foot fluff)
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Japanese Mythology. This soquili is based after the traditional Japanese Oni
WIP Needed? IF you feel like it, but no pressure

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body:
Red skin. But not a flat crayola-red. A little more natural (darker) brown-red –almost leathery - with some gradiation. See the armor ref below (the chest plate) - that kind of color and texture look :
Red-brown color

Face:
Big, Round, Yellow eyes.
Boar-like Tusks jutting out from a stern (straight-line) mouth.

Mane & Tail: EDITED: BIG mane of wild BLACK hair. Big and fluffy. Ditto for the tail. Not the normal kalona tail.
The mane should also come down into bushy sideburns.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Cloven Kalona hooves (black). Without the extra foot fluff.
Reference Image(s):
Sample Lines MOCKUP

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): yellow/black goat-like horns. Horn styles from the Kalona Templates that I could see working: Demonhorns 2, Devil Horns 2. Demon horns 1. Take your pick!
Wings: NONE
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes:

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: Club, Leg Wraps, Armor "Skirt" (More like a belt with armor)
Reference Image(s) for Items:

• Club - A Big spiked club, business end down - leanin against his raised right front leg. Take your pick of the two examples below:
    http://arania.kamiki.net/Gaia/Soquili/customrefs/180px-Oni.jpg
    http://arania.kamiki.net/Gaia/Soquili/customrefs/oni3_2.jpg
  • Leg Wraps - Yellow with black striped "tiger skin" wrapped with cord on the lower parts of all four legs:
    http://arania.kamiki.net/Gaia/Soquili/customrefs/oni3_2.jpg - colored like that
  • Armor "Skirt"/ Kusazuri - The only piece of armor he has is the Armored skirt part of normal samurai armor. Dark-colored and either on top of or wrapped with a piece of yellow/black tiger striped skin (like the leg wraps)
    http://hattori.narod.ru/mka/pics/tatamikusazuri.jpg
    http://www.yachigusaryu.com/blog/pics/tare_picture/image014.jpg

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Shuten Doji
Owner: Sabin Duvert
Breed: Oni
Temper: Fierce
Mate: -
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): One yellow/black tiger striped. The other - whatever looks nice.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:15 am
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Edit Category: heavy?
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: Vampire Hunter D cosplay (cosplay list checked)
WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: Basic 'horse' body, Dark bay/Blood bay with slight reddish undertone.
Face: Eyes: deep brown – ‘bay’ colouring. Black muzzle.
Mane: Black. Mane is slightly curly, longish and windblown in a natural manner.
Tail: Black. Tail is long and windblown with slight wavy curls, natural.
Hooves/Fetlocks: edited - cybernetic
Reference Image(s): image 1 & Image 2

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): None
Wings: none
Fins: none
Scales: none
Pelt: None
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: none
Custom Items: Cybernetic additions to the horse body. Main Referance Image Whole body concept image (Minus the saddle) (Metal edged with black cloth.)
- Head: Main part of head and cheek are metal, with delicate scrolling etchings engraved into the metal plate. (Eye holes less round and more shaped, if possible) Partial head detail and Head with etching detail
- Expression Regular, and if possible, a small vampire-like fang visable.
- Ears: The metal 'ears' are horns, and the real horse ear is behind each metal horn, mostly hidden. Ear-horns
- Neck: Metal plates run along the crest, with a slit that allowed the mane to flow out and free. image 1, Image 2 & Image 3
- Chest: Two solid plates that run from wither to top of foreleg, with etched designs along each side. They meet in the center of the front of the horse's chest, a large oval ruby jewel set in the center. The lower part of the chest is made up of two small flexible plates either side of the main split lower plate. Chest detail & Front half body
- Barrel: A strip of engraved jointed metal runs along her spine with short 'rib' or 'claw' like projections attaching it to her midsection.
- Legs: Purely cybernetic with a natural hoof. (ankle to be jointed, slim with a gap as in pics if poss) Fetlock has an inverted 'jew claw' type attachment. The hind has the same. (Minus the spike). Front legs closeup & All four legs
- Hindquarters: Main plate over rump joined to metal rear limbs. Rear with spikes (not included) & Sample of rear.
All cybernetic additions are done in silver, all jewels are red rubys.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Specific images included above for ease of ref
Other: These are all original drawings by the creator of Vampire Hunter D. [concept 1] [concept 2] [concept 3] [concept 4] [concept 5] [concept 6] [concept 7] [concept 8]
Other samples of similar designs: [Neck/Shoulder] [Ears/horns] [Full horse]

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Dusăna
Owner: Tanakako
Breed: Cybernetic Mount
Edition: Vampire Hunter D Cosplay
Temper: Loyal
Mate: None
Tag Background: cc
Tag frame color: cc
Tag feather color(s): cc

Approved by: Mindsend  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:16 am
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Moderate
Body Build: Regular, alt stallion pose!
Concept Origin: Um, Solrock Pokemon
WIP Needed?: Yes please <3

Body:
Refer to main reference.
Face: Refer to main reference.
Mane: Refer to main reference; however:
> Hair is simple, sleek and neat but not necessary straight, reaches shoulders.
> Tail is similar to hair in style, pools a little on the floor. Nothing too long.
Tail: Refer to main reference.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Regular hooves, natural-looking fetlocks!
Reference Image(s):
Markings
Mane/Tail

Trading Post Items:
NA
Custom Items: Refer to main reference; however:
> If you wish to balance out the brighter shades of orange used in the edits, feel free to add simple accessories to his legs; nothing 'premade' though... Not too fond of the items.
> The scarf on his rump can be around his neck; I leave it up to you as long as the color/gradient is similar!
Items
Initial inspiration for items!

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse:
Solrock
Owner: Dragain
Breed: PokeSoq
Temper: Mysterious
Tag feather color(s): CC

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:27 am
HONEY I SHRUNK THE PONY! I shall call it Mini-me.

Edit Category: none
Soquili Species: Usdia
Body Build: normal
Concept Origin: my own
WIP Needed? no

Body: pale-mid blue base, sprinkled with snowflakes.
Face: same as body, but one major snowflake in the middle of his forhead. Eye color - Icy blue
Mane: Short - white/grey streaked
Tail: Punk - matching mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves - mid socks are snow white, looking like snow drifts
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): na
Wings: na
Fins: na
Scales: na
Pelt: na
Other Notes: na

Trading Post Items: none
Custom Items: none
Reference Image(s) for Items: na

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Inoke
Owner: DemeterJade
Breed: Spirited
Temper: Devoted
Mate: Sunny (and if possible, could you change her cert to reflect this as well?)
Tag Background: you choose
Tag frame color: you choose
Tag feather color(s): matching Sunny

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: na

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: na
Justification for Domain Choice: na

amount150k  

DemeterJade

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:32 am
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Wind
Body Build: draft, leg down with feathers & roman nose
Starting Stage: adult
Concept Origin: Original character
WIP Needed? nah

Body: White and dark brown paint/pinto like markings
Face: same as above
Mane: mixed dark brown & white custom Medium length mane,windblown - see ref
Tail: mixed dark brown & white custom medium length tail , slightly windblown - see ref
Hooves/Fetlocks: dark grey hooves, regular draft fetlocks with ame paint/pinto markings as on body
Reference Image(s): Mane reference, tail reference, Achilles as a wolf (A custom I designed) - he was based on this dog pattern wise.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: Heron..or the brand new up/half opened wings I've seen on some of the CYO plushies, not sure if the are avalible yet though so heron is cool too =-) colored to match the hide pattern
Scales: N/a
Other Notes:

Custom Items:

-Anklet on closest lower foreleg made of leather with bits of bone and an arrow head dangling down towards his ankle.

- Leather collar around his neck with bits of bone on it.

- A raven like bird either perching on him somewhere or flying..CC really to be put wherever it looks good

Reference Image(s) for Items: Achilles as a wolf (A custom I designed)

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Achilles
Owner: JetAlmeara
Breed: Wind
Temper: Cunning
Mate: N/A

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Designed him myself

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice:N/A  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:52 am
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Edit Category: none
Soquili Species: kalona
Body Build: normal
Starting Stage: adult
Concept Origin: own
WIP Needed? no

Body: off-black (around #00040e)
Face: off black, blood on corner of mouth and eyes (red is ff0000)
Mane: wild - off black with red (#d60216) streaks, feathers are white with #0048eb tips
Tail: deviltail 2 - off black with red tip (arrow part)
Hooves/Fetlocks: off black
Reference Image(s): [X] [X]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): demonhorns 1 - off black with red tips
Wings: wing style 3 - off black with the bones being the red from the hair and the feathers being the red from the face.
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Tepes
Owner: Fawnzy
Breed: vampire
Temper: Sarcastic
Mate: none
Tag Background: 005
Tag frame color: red
Tag feather color(s): matching mane feathers  

Fawnzy

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:59 am
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Moderate ( If this is Heavy let me know. I don't mind and fail are judging edits. xD )
Soquili Species: Cerynei
Concept Origin: Hania Shen's Family Quest
WIP Needed?: Yes please

Body: A light gray color with very light blue glowing spots on his rump. More like dapples, but not too many. Just a small amount. -------> CLICK
Face: A gray stripe down his nose like his son has – [x]
Mane: [x] – I want it very long and wavy, like down to the ground long. The color would be black with random strands of white and gray. However you interpret that is entirely up to you <3
Tail: The typical Cerynei stub for a tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: White and glowing like the horns? If possible. I would like the fetlocks to be a little longer then on premades. Doesn’t matter the length. I trust you.
Eye Color: White
Scars: I would love if he had a few scars on him. The locations don't matter just not to many or ugly ones. xD If that is possible? I want it to seem like he fought off a Kalona if that helps. <3 I trust your judgement.
Reference Image(s): See above for any images

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): White and glowing if possible? The usual Cerynei antlers.
Wings: None
Fins: None
Scales: None
Other Notes: None

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: Skull – [x] - This goes over the face. I would love if the color of the skull stayed the same and with the skull on his eyes glowed like his son Hania Shen.
Reference Image(s) for Items: See above

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Zion
Owner: XxPrimevalPandaxX
Breed: Cerynei
Temper: Defensive
Tag Background: 016 of the premades
Also I would like to request a masked and unmasked version of him. <3 Thank you!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:34 am
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Minior to Moderate I believe.
Concept Origin: A custom design I had a Halloween pet done as in Tora Tora Land.
WIP Needed? Please and thank you

Body: follow ref
Face: follow ref
Mane: Braided
Tail: Braided
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): Tora ref tora tagged ref
*if you need more refs. I have her in Carousel, Unlocked, and a few others.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): n/a
Wings: the new half open ones seen on some CYO plushie if not then CC it.
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: have fun

Custom Items: Jewelry in Ref. But move the tail jewelry to one of the back legs. Please and thank you.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Jewelry ref

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Mystic's Spirit
Owner: Kara Asumie
Temper: Bipolar
Mate: ---

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

RavenFyre

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:01 am
I PREFER MY MEAT SUPER RARE.
(Just let it look at the oven in terror and send it out to me ok?)

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Cosplay Angeni
Concept Origin: Commercial Cosplay (CLAMP's Wish)
WIP Needed? That would be nice, yes please!

Body: Being based off a cosplay, I don't want his body to be completely skin-toned colored, instead I'd like a mottling of a very pale lavender over the legs, the belly, back, and maybe the neck depending on how it looks
Face: I suppose his face would be a pale skin color (I'll be providing references), but Koryu has a marking on his forehead, I'll post an example in the references.
Mane: Black, but looking more purplish in the lighting of his hair.
Tail: The same as his mane, long, just the slightest bit wavy/windswept like his hair
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hmmmm... a guess a deep dark purplish colors for the hooves
Reference Image(s): Pale Lavender Color, Koryu example for hair and the forehead marking, Another example! This one shows more markings than just the forehead, but the forehead is the only one I want.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Angeni wings style 2, black and just a bit see-through
Fins: None
Scales: None
Other Notes: Wings

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: This is where things get difficult for me. I'm very bad at explaining things, I tend to be vague. Koryu is such a primadonna, he loves his accessories something fierce. This is the reason for the heavy edits, not because I want him necessarily cluttered to the extreme, or anything too complicated in detail, just I'm sure all the jewelry would be time consuming. ^^; I'll provide reference images, including another colorists take on the jewelery if it makes it any easier, but for his soquili form I would prefer something more detailed. I'd also like the purplish.black arm wraps with the snake bangle around his front foreleg. If rings were possible on soquili I'd want some of his rings, too. X3 Mostly just the earrings, bracelets, arm bands, the trinkets in his hair. I don't want him to have clothes, but maybe drapings of clothe and pretty trinkets along his back so he doesn't look so naked. X3;;
Reference Image(s) for Items: Necklace, Earrings and hair trinkets, gloves/arm wraps, snake bracelet, arm band, more trinkets, draping, another earrings examples, more trinkets (I'm especially fond of the red tassel things, though I can't tell if that's hair accessories or earrings. XD; ) Colorist example from another shop. None of these have to be exact, just so long as he looked like an adorned china doll. =p

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Koryu
Owner: RavenFyre
Breed: Cosplay (devil? XD) Angeni
Temper: Wanton
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: I usually see a picture of the cosplay itself for these sorts of things? If not then '011 Moonlight Cherry Blossom by Dawniechan' is really nice and fits perfectly, too.
Tag frame color: A dark purple
Tag feather color(s): purple, black, blood red? I'm not too picky ^^;

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I got Aryn's permission to use the pet she made as an example, but Koryu is still a cosplay

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: I've been told that cosplay angeni can't have a domain, which makes me sad because I think he would have made the perfect Angeni of Lust
Justification for Domain Choice: This probably won't count, but what the heck. In the series Koryu slept with 'Satan's' son, has two girls in ihs bed everyday he wakes up, and he throws himself at almost every character that appears in the bulk of the series at one point or another. He's a very lustful creature. I wonder how you get justification for non-cosplays. X3;  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:38 am
I PREFER MY MEAT SUPER RARE.
(Just let it look at the oven in terror and send it out to me ok?)

.:Angeni Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Mind luff <3
Name of horse: Gisei
Owner: stormflower
Temper: Self-Sacrificial
Breed: Angeni
Theme: none defined
Description (wings/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Overall a contemporary gothic look kinda
Wings: Style 2, color: white fading to and with splatters of/and dripping blood
body color: black with sparkling swirls and patterns(ranging from yellowish, to red, and dark red(blood red) maybe even a little black) not too busy-pics below
eyes: i want somewhat edited eyes and overall expression...sad eyes with a single tear falling down the prominent eye(color of blood)....color: pale almost silver-pic below
also light yet elegant and dark makeup-including a light silver/black shimmer on lips.

mane/tail color: blood red-maybe even dripping blood with thin strands of silver
Tail: very long and wavy-instead of silver strands have black in tail. Also dripping blood
hair style:very long and somewhat wavy, some up almost in a type of up do maybe a little messy/contemporary. Since it's so long maybe have it falling behind her for the most part.
Also have Blood colored(a slightly darker red then hair-or black if that's easier-..and shiny) jewels in hair and some purple ones_artistic freedom with this....and a purplish/red forehead jewel in the shape of a tear. -pics below

body other: She has chains/cuffs on her ankles connecting together on her back-and down her sides and to a larger chain/cuff(but none are really wide/bulky) around her neck-chains and cuffs kinda sparkling silver with random splatters of blood. Also upper arm cuffs/bracers silver and black(only on front 2)-the black have a silver swirl design and the silver have a black swirl design. Maybe have her hooves be a dark blood color-soaking up blood that's dripped from her wings and hair.
Reference image(s):
Body sparkly swirls: Sparkling swirls 1, Swirls 2, Sparkles 3
Eyes: Very pale ALMOST white
Eye Makeup design
Hair length....but somewhat wavy
Hair example...I like how there are like 3 little ponytails at the top...kinda and its kinda wavy. Is also an example of the chains
I like the last one for the hair all together...u can't see the back so artist interpretation I guess.... smile Also shows the arm bracer things
Head decoration This has the tear forehead decoration I'd like.
Red hair gem, but darker and a smooth gem cut
Purple hair jem-again smooth cut
Another hair gem example-shiny and smooth and maybe a bit bigger too
Which stage you want them to start as?:ADULT
Default accessory color(s)?: CC
Premade Tag Number: none-custom
Tag frame color (for custom tag): CC
Tag feather color (for custom tag): CC
Tag BG (for custom tag):Blood Moon
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Hair-described above and body chains-as described above
Additional: I would love an un-winged version of her(or transparent wing version-so you can see her details more

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

Kishara

Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:51 am
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Common Soquili
Body Build: Draft, Roman nose
Concept Origin: Living Social Super Bowl ad The idea of big strong man finding his calling in the pinker, frillier side of life.
WIP Needed? I LOVE WIPS! Especially yours!

Body: ref
Face: ref
Mane: CC
Tail: CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): Here are some images that have fun colors and ideas and what not!
http://ethe.deviantart.com/art/Her-World-87103724?q=gallery:ethe/237048&qo=36
http://adamhughes.deviantart.com/art/Bayonetta-Again-175321721
http://jasonpal.deviantart.com/art/Rainbow-Dress-color-55913192
http://loish.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=24#/d23y9he

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): CC
Wings: CC
Fins: CC
Scales: CC
Pelt: CC
Other Notes: GO WILD! biggrin

Custom Items: CC, I put pictures of random items below for inspiration!
Reference Image(s) for Items: http://loish.deviantart.com/art/commission-mix-147522404?q=gallery:loish/161223&qo=26
http://loish.deviantart.com/art/commission-mix-2-167970170?q=gallery:loish/161223&qo=13

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: TBD
Owner: Kishara
Breed: Warhorse
Temper: TBD
Mate: ---
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:56 am
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

[I have yet to swap over to the new custom form. ; 3; Please bear with me.]

I'd like to note that, while I've been very detailed about what I'd like to see, I'm more than happy to have the colourist do unique things to make it their own design. >w<

Also. <33333333333 WIPs.

Fluttercorn/Unicorn Edit Soquili
Colorist wanted: Mind~
Name of horse: Ajiana or Kyrie or Kiyr or ...something else. [I haven't decided.]
Owner: ArashiX
Temper: Luminescent
Breed: Moonlight

Description:

+ Her pelt, overall, has a silvery-golden luminescence [aura] to it. She should glow subtly, much as the moon does. This is one of the best examples I could find. It shouldn't be solid, but somewhat varied in shades. Nothing drastic, but she shouldn't look like a white sheet, either, like that picture does; give her a bit of soft gold here and there..?
+ I'd like some sort of pattern or markings. However, I'm not sure "what" exactly. Something...to match, I'd think, the overall feel that she'll represent. Luminescence, moonlight, moonstones...I'd want to say ethereal. <3 Some form of wispy henna[? D:], or wispy, surface of the water-type markings would be lovely. They should most likely be gold, or sharing some of the blue from her crystals and horn.
+ Her eyes should be blue, very bright [but not necessarily light/neon in colour], almost to the point where they seem to glow. I love, especially these colours, as well as the other moonstone blues I have throughout. Should be a combination - or in between - colour of dark and light. Dynamic, deep, but beautiful.
+ An addition of longer, silky fetlocks would be a bonus. Slightly fluffy, somewhat long, but not 'completely' covering her hooves...which should be either faint gold or silver, your choice. They should be long, but not to the angeni extreme, for example.

Hair:
+ Her hair, from what I'd most like to say, is something akin to "spun gold". A very soft, full-moon-type gold, very luxurious, but with a wispy feel. It's not thin, though, but neither is it bulky. The length I'm looking for is long, flowing, but not quite reaching the ground...or possibly trailing slightly. I'm not entirely sure on the style, however, my preferences are either loose curls, moreso waves, or straight-ish hair, or having it gathered somewhat? I don't know. >w< The gold, shiny colour here seems to be an okay reference...but she's Moonlight-themed...so nothing far too bright or showy, but bright enough, if that makes sense.
+ Any little dangly-bits with crystals [to match her main crystal around her neck in colour], whatever you wish, (ie: to cluster a small portion of her bangs or mane) would be lovely~ She should look dainty and feminine, but not overcrowded with jewels and baubles.
+ Her non-visible eye should be covered by her bangs; her horn should either spear through her bangs, or the bangs should be mostly parted around it, save for some tendrils that hang down towards her visible eye...but does not cover it..
Tail:
+ Same colour as her mane, a few trickets/baubles are okay here, as well, and you can gather a bit near the base, like I did with this plushie, but if you'd rather not, that's alright too. I do want to see the tail nice and long. Basically, you have lots of freedom what it is you'd like to do with her mane and tail, I've just given you ideas as to what I'd really like to see, keeping with the "delicate", "smooth", "sleek", moonlight theme~ <3

Horn:
+ I'd love to have her horn edited to be slightly longer, with more of a spiral detail on it. It should be mostly translucent, with a faint touch of blue swirling in the middle [again, like the crystal on her neck], and it should glow, preferably from within somehow. <3

Wings:
+ Transparent and delicate. I greatly prefer the wings to have a moonstone--gold-silver-blue-rainbow-sheen to them, while remaining largely transparent. ALSO! I love, love, love Stephanie Pui-Mun Law's wings, their layers are awesome [though I'd prefer wings being a teensy bit larger than the slender ones she has]...which are divided from the other pieces; out of which, I like the wispy feel of the gold-wings, but the transparent, piece-y-ness of the silver/clearer wings is something I enjoy...hence my love for Stephanie's wings.

I don't want them overly large, or overly small. <3

This; and Detail
Another
Colours, wings, omai~
Much love--
--for Stephanie's--
--works.

[NOTE! If you are redirected to her front page [though it doesn't happen to me], I'll be happy to take you through which pictures I like the most.]

Transparent loveliness.
Second Wing Ref; the wispy feel is lovely.

Accessories:
+ Around her neck is a silver-chained necklace [OR, a strand of metal; can be whole or with a gap near the front of her neck, with a portion going down? ], very delicate looking. At the end, there's a blue moonstone gem, carved into a crystal, and circled around it is a piece of silver metal, like this here. This is another possibility for the gem, but I do like the other for its faint brilliance. Note that this isn't solid colours on top of the gem; it's flame-like on the inside, so a combination of the light/dark would be awesome. Delicate, though large enough to see. It's...essentially, her "essence" encased and cradled by the strength of the metal [might be symbolic to plots! 8D] upon her neck.

+ Optional: [A ribbon or a piece of sheer fabric or something you'd fancy putting on? Keeping it delicate and in-theme? I'd be all for it, so long as it doesn't cover a lot of her pelt. <3] [?]

Reference image(s): Have been included in the description. But here's an extra Blue/Rainbow Moonstone crystal ref. Just in case.
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Tag frame color: Up to the colourist.
Tag background: Custom. This or this. Leaning towards the second, however, I'm open to suggestions.
Tag feather color: Up to the colourist; one silvery-gold/glowy, and the other a moonstone coloured one?

Pricing
Base - xxxx''1, 5oo, ooo
1/2 Cross - x'387, 5oo
Edits [Mod] - 2oo, ooo
Total - xxxx''2, o87, 5oo [+ Tip]

ArashiX
Crew

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100

Samuality

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:20 pm
HONEY I SHRUNK THE PONY! I shall call it Mini-me.

User ImageEdit Category: Minor
Soquili Species: Usida
Body Build: N/A
Concept Origin: Based off RL pony
WIP Needed? Nope

Body: Palomino Color, 4 white socks
Face: White stripe, grey muzzle, custom medium length mane, natural horse looking style
Mane: White/creamy color, custom medium length tail, natural horse looking style
Tail: White/creamy color
Hooves/Fetlocks: Grey hooves
Reference Image(s): See image

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Wings: N/A
Other Notes: N/A

Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Honey
Owner: Samuality
Breed: Shetland Pony
Temper: Ornery
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:26 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Moderate - Possibly Heavy
Concept Origin: Plushie given to me by Shika
WIP Needed?

Body: Medium slate grey with some stripes in a lighter grey
Face: Same as above
Mane: Long 2 style, black
Tail: Long 1 style, black
Eye color: Teal green
Hooves/Fetlocks:
Reference Image(s): User Image

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Eagle base, purple-black in color. Disregard the second pair on the plushie.
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Circlet on his head in a purple-black color, with a teal-blue gem dangling from it. Behind his wings, a short purple-black cape draped over his back.
Reference Image(s) for Items: The plushie, mostly. no ref for the cape.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Shun Hiides
Owner: Malikztiah Ankhere
Temper: Obsessed
Tag frame color: Purple-black shade

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I have Shika's permission to use the plushie she made for me to quest for a full soq based on him.

-

[We are expecting super-crazy snow coming in tomorrow that may or may not destroy internet connectivity throughout the night and into Thursday at the shortest, if not longer. Just posting a little notice there about it in case this actually is rolled and I can't access to pay soon enough]  

Malikztiah Ankhwave
Crew

Dangerous Nerd

dolphingurl
Crew

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:55 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Heavy?
Body Build: Normal
Concept Origin: She is my girl Aiyana's younger sister.
WIP Needed?: Sure. ^^

Body: Similiar to Aiyana's as she is her younger sister, but it is up to the colorist how they would like to do this.
Face: White
Mane: Long, loosely flowing, wavy hair with a few strands up and held in place by a blue/ silver butterfly hairclip/hairpin in it at the top. A few loose strands by the face. Dark metallic blues with silver highlights mixed in through out or vice versa. Colors like Aiyana’s but darker & instead of half blue half silver it should be mostly blues with silvers mixed in (or vice versa).
Tail: Tail should be long, flowing, wavy hair as well, with one blue/silver butterfly clip at the top with a blue orchid tied next to it, or maybe a butterfly could be on the blue orchid. Tail shoud reach the ground.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black hooves, the fetlocks should be a little longer, feathered and fading into a more silver color.
Reference Image(s): Dark Metallic Blue Color, Fetlocks

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: N/A
Other Notes: None

Trading Post Items: Long chain hair stick with silver chains.
Custom Items: Silver butterfly necklace , blue/silver butterfly hairclip next to the hair sticks, a variety of silver chain bracelets. A couple blue orchids on the ground by her hooves (make sure not to make them look like she is stepping on them though), and a few blue butterflies fluttering around her.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Necklace, Hairclip idea, Orchids, Bracelets, Butterfly

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Lynae
Owner: dolphingurl
Breed: Spirited
Temper: Romantic
Mate:
Tag frame color: Silver
Tag feather color(s): Silvers and dark blues  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items