_ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EG Water

Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:24 am
Mac went to a water cooler and got a cup of water and downed it down. He cleared his throat gently and brushed his hair back. He came back to the group to listen to Matt write the new song. He enjoyed hearing it play out not saying anything.

Mike began to think about Syrah while he sat next to Matt, and what he wanted to go do with her. He was a little spacey and content, but he kept his head in the situation every now and then. "Matt has some awesome composing skills" he told Mac as he came back.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:06 pm
"Thanks," Matt said, looking up from his music. It wasn't quite finished, but he'd finish it later. "Time to get back to our audience?" He asked Mackenzie.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:59 pm
{I apologize for my inactivity. I will not lie; I've had little motivation to post in this roleplay. However, I will try to involve myself better than I previously have. Again, I apologize.}

In the far corner of the audience was the silent Thaelia, watching with what seemed to be great disinterest. She kept a small frown, not pleased that she had to be anywhere near so many individuals - smelly monkey...things no less! She crossed her arms and let herself get caught in the melody momentarilly - at least that seemed almost half-decent. The stench of human sweat and their mere presence kept her mood from lighting up, leaving her feeling just as grumpy and foul as always. Were it not for instructions from her master, her savior, she would not even be in this horrid place to begin with. Oh how she longed to slip back into the waters and be alone with her various trinkets, skulls, and treasures!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:24 pm
" Alright you guys! Time to hit the road!" Cythe told the group. " O.O h-hit the what?" " The road! We're a band. We move to other places to perform, duh...? Maybe you should run along... before you get into more trouble than you probably already are.." " But... But.." Zethy all of the sudden felt her heart sink. She didn't know where she was, she didn't have a partner in crime and to top it off. in a world as big as this one she had no idea where to start looking for her family. " I'm so lost.." she muttered, her eyes became marine blue. Cythe arched an eyebrow. " Interesting how you can do that with your eyes and highlights..." she sighed. " ... Alright, you're lost..how lost are we talking here? Where do you live maybe we can drop you off.." " I live in a place beyond your land...a place no one here could ever come close to understanding.." " Okay? Try me.." Cythe challenged her. She looked deep into her eyes. Zethy looked away. " You're right...It's best if I just follow the path to the sea on my own..." " The sea? That's what you are looking for? O.O... So you live on an island?" " No.." In a ship?" " No!" " In a beach house?" " NO! I LIVE IN- I JUST NEED TO GET BACK TO THE SEA! I NEED HELP TO FIND MY FAMILY BECAUSE IF NO ONE WILL HELP ME I WILL HAVE NO CHANCES OF EVER FINDING THEEEEEM!!!- GAAAASP-" her face was red, intensly red and so were her eyes. " H-Hey, chill! Obviously you've been through alot.." Cythe told her. " Y-Yeah.." she felt a lump feeling inside her throat.  

Kiara_the_keyblade_master

Dedicated Millionaire

6,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100

EG Water

Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:04 pm
"I think we should" Mackenzie added, "lets give them our last songs for the night" he said as he began to walk up the steps.

Mike followed behind Mac with eager intent to please their audience. "Can't wait to hear the finished song he said to Matt.

Mac turned on his microphone again, "Alright, we're back!" he announced aloud.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:31 pm
smile  

Dedicated Millionaire

6,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:24 pm
"Neither can I," Matt smirked, "I never really know how my songs sound until their out of my head." He also followed Mackenzie back onstage.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:24 pm
Blythe noticed the girl sitting in the corner, looking rather unhappy. "Be right back," he murmured to Syrah and made his way over to Thaelia.

"What's up? You seem rather unsatisfied... band not your style?"
he asked with a charming smirk as he took the seat next to her. He ran a hand through his onyx black hair as he glanced in his friends' direction before turning his attention back to the girl.  

DecafKitten

Dedicated Millionaire

6,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:54 am
Cythe began to walk into the RV and kept her motioned everyone to hop on. " Aww man, I hate traveling...I get car sick every time we travel.." Ember rubbed his belly. " Last time, we went all the way to my home town in Mexico," he told Zethy. " And let me tell you this I remember eating something that got me gassy for the rest of the damn day. Man... I was lethal!" he said as he walked inside the R.V. " He... got gassy?" Zethy asked herself.Zeggy looked over at Zethy, and he placed his guitar strap over his shoulder. " Word of advice... don't get comfortable.." he told Zethy as he followed Ember inside. Zethy's eyes followed Zeggy. " .. what's that supposed to mean..?" she thought.

" Alright you crazies! Park your asses on a seat so we can get moving! Hilga will be up here in a few minutes." Cythe announced, Zethy walked into the RV. It was lovely, and so was the sent of Coconut Vanilla. She looked over at the leather seats and decided to take a seat. " Alright chick, this is the deal...Getting you back to the sea is gonna cost you! So! You're gonna have to repay us one way or another." Cythe grinned. Zethy felt pressure weight onto her shoulders. " Wh-what do you want me to do? I can't pay you with any money I don't have any..." " Mmmm... I'll think of a way.." Cythe placed her index finger on her chin. " o___o..." Zethy's stood quiet. She looked over at Ember who was yappin' his butt of with Zeggy. Zeggy however seemed rather bored with the conversation. His eyes slowly made their way over to Zethy and he stared right into her eyes. Zethy jumped a little, then timidly looked down at her fingers and began to fiddle around with them. Zeggy's eyes made their way back over to Ember, who was still talking to Zeggy.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:30 pm
"The music isn't terrible." Thaelia muttured, gazing over at the newcomer without changing her expression much. She remained silent for a couple moments, gazing over at the crowd and sighing - losing a little bit of the angry intensity that she held before. Chances are, since she was being spoken to - therefor meaning that she had been noticed - she realised that there was no hope of escape from this place even despite Nadia's orders. This meant that a bit of the irritation she previously held, but not all of it, was replaced with a feeling of dissappointment. "It just sucks being stuck here without a choice in the matter."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

EG Water

Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:10 pm
Mac looked on with determination, "Alright we're going to be singing...Get ready for it" he braced the audience, "Part of Your World". He loved this song as it was basically his story. Mac saw Blythe in the corner with another girl, but he quickly heard the music start up, and he began to sing his cue.

Mike began to play the taps and rhythm gently, as the melody began to flow, Mackenzie's melody began to fill the room. The music began to make him feel nostalgic.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:15 pm
Blythe tilted his head slightly to the side, like a puppy dog, studying Thaelia. "I'm Blythe, by the way. What makes you think you are stuck here without a choice?" he asked, kind of curious. She was Cecaelian, he could tell from her scent. His sense of smell was great, even in his human form and he could easily identify somebody's specie, whether they were human or creature.  

DecafKitten

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:30 pm
"I am Thaelia, and..." she began, thinking for a moment about how exactly to word things without hinting at the fact that she was raised by Cecalians. "My boss made me come here to help out with business. If I didn't come, I'd get fired." And by 'fired', Thaelia meant killed or otherwise horribly screwed over in some way shape or form.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:40 pm
Blythe ran a hand over his face, frowning slightly. "And for a Cecalian, disobeying orders can be pretty dangerous. What kind of business, if I may ask? Perhaps, I can help you with it. As long as it isn't too sinister... I'm rather fond of my humans," he asked, his gaze not wavering from her. Water wolves were actually bred as pets of Cecalians, the wild ones being rather more,,, well, wild than Blythe. Although Blythe was an anthro, he knew a lot about his wolf side.  

DecafKitten

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:47 pm
Thaelia looked slightly surprised that this man could tell so easily that she was associated with Cecalians. "Just observe. She has reason to believe something interesting is here, but I can't for the life of me imagine what."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff