Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
The Owlery Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 5:41 pm
User ImageUser Image
☢Yiaraw ☢ Noinnei☢

ρяαикsтєя - sтυввσяи - яαvєиcℓαω
☠3rd Year ☠

⊰Time has a way of demonstrating that the most stubborn are the most intelligent⊱

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☠━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Poor guy, feeling like he wasn't as good as his brother. Yia didn't have that problem at all. Woil and him were the closest thing they have for family, seeing as to how they were both thrown away. He didn't know what to do to cheer him up... Wait there was something. "Well, I have a big prank in store for you old man. To celebrate your graduation. Your sister will never get that kind of honor from me." He said winking and sticking his tongue out at his fellow prankster. It was true after all, even though he didn't know his sister.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☠━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

YUser ImageIUser ImageAUser Image!

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 6:17 pm
A house divided...
Cannot stand...
We must stand together...

User Image
User ImageUser Image

Woil was surprised to see the older seventh year Gryffindor. He took the letter William's sister had sent them. He slowly put the letter into his pocket as his face went blanks as he spoke with a strange, adult like voice to reply to the boy's question.
"No. Yia does not and I certainly do not want him involved. He's been involved long enough and he's earned the scars for it." He said slowly looking up with his blue eyes.

╔══════════════╗
Mood:
╚══════════════╝

User ImageUser Image

User Image User Image User Image

Or we will all die alone...

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 7:11 pm
User Image
==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====
ωilliam Ɍadcliffe
Seventh Year → Gryffindor

==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====

►The man... The mystery... The legend...◄

Will shrugged when Woil said that Yiaraw would not be involved with whatever business. "Yia, I'm intrigued to see what you have planned. Anyways, my job here is done, and my girlfriend is awaiting me in the common room. I'll see you around, kid," he said and ruffled Yiaraw's hair.

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:54 pm
Eliora Blake
First Year
Slytherin
User Image

Eliora, after wandering around for some time, finally found the Owlery. It wasn't hard, once she went outside. She could see the open windows in the tower and the owls flying to and fro. She hurried up the stairs, excited to be sending a letter to her parents. She entered the Owlery and found an owl that looked relatively strong. She attached the rolled up parchment to its leg and pulled out a treat for it, as she had seen her parents do before. As it flew off, she smiled before heading back down the stairs to head to the common room.

Currently: Happy. Outfit:Slytherin Uniform. Accent:Very Welsh. Thoughts: They'll send a letter back right away.

little_kitten52

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:37 pm
Picture perfect, that's what it seems
Follow the leader, stay in the lines

They've got this whole thing figured out,
What will people think of what you've done this time?

We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Go with the crowd, surely somebody knows

Picture perfect, it's picture perfect
Why we're all wearing the emperor's clothes

·.·´¯`·.· rα¢ ¢α ·.·´¯`·.·

Wearing

®avenclawalfloodhird ear

User Image User Image
Gracie had spent all night writing and rewriting the letter, but it never sounded right. Something was off about it and she didn't know what. When the sun had begun to rise she had given up, deciding it sounded good enough to be sent out. She had folded it neatly and was now heading up to the owlery in hopes of finding Feather or Alpha back from their night hunting. She looked around for the two owls she called hers now, but before she could even turn around Alpha was swooping down and landing on the window ledge in front of her while Feather was landing on her right shoulder and nuzzling against her. She sighed and scratched underneathe the snowy owls chin before looking at Alpha.

"You want to send this then?" She asked quietly, holding out the letter to the Barn owl. At once Alpha was hooting loudly and holding out her leg for the letter to be attached. Gracie giggled just slightly and tied the letter to the owl. "Take that to Arthur Radcliffe. " She said quietly. The mental clarity she had found from the pain she gave herself had also reawakened memories she thought she didn't have. After thinking about it for a long time she was pretty sure she knew who had done it. She knew who killed them, and she thought that maybe sending him to jail would bring her some peace of mind. She knew Mr. Radcliffe would take care of it once he read her letter. She just knew it.

OOC:...
User Image

Love Interest: No one For now

The days are fading
I'm gonna run like I've got the cops on my tail

Like they're one in the same
I'm gonna live my life like I'm out on bail

Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me
I'm gonna be out front, gonna blaze a trail

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:49 am
User Image
Sariwa Harris

| First year | Hufflepuff | Muggleborn |

Sariwa had found the way to the Owlery. It was all empty except for all the owls, of course. A cold autumn wind swept into the circular stone room, apparently there were no glass in the windows. She had written a long letter to her father about her first days at Hogwarts and she was eager to send it to him. She had thought to ask her friend Nora to come with her, but she had chickened out before getting the chance to ask her. Besides, she thought it was time for her to do a little exploring on her own so she could get some time to think. It was all classes and studying on her free time anyway, she thought. Not really sure how you were supposed to send mail with an owl she stupidly spoke to the surroundings. "I would like to send a letter." she said waiting for something to happen. An owl swooped down and landed on her arm when she held it out. It seemed quite old, but understanding in some way. Maybe it had delivered a lot of letters from muggles and muggleborns before. She tied the letter to its leg. "It's to my father. Do you think you'll find him?" The owl gave what seemed like a nod and took flight from her arm. She had to use all her strength to support it taking off. She stood there in the Owlery, taking in the sights for a while.

Sariwa

Shadowy Lunatic

Amadeli

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:37 pm
Eleanora McKenny
Hufflepuff First Year

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Nora huffed as she climbed up towards the owlery, adjusting her scarf as she went. The chilled autumn breeze accompanied her up the last few step and through the door, nearly sending her crashing into somebody. She yelped in surprise, then smiled as she recognized her fellow Hufflepuff. "Sariwa! What a coincidence! I'm sending my parents a letter - and I remembered to ask about the magazines!" she proclaimed proudly, waving the heavy standardized envelope proudly. She carefully stepped over to one of the perched owls, offering an arm. It delicately switched from perch to arm, and took the letter into it's beak. "McKenny Household, Cumbria, please." she instructed the owl, who ruffled it's wings and promptly took off. Nora dusted off her arm and turned back to Sariwa. "So, I should get a reply in a few days - and then you'll have something other than a textbook to read!" she said eagerly, happy to be helping out a friend.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sariwa

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:23 pm
User Image
Sariwa Harris

Sariwa was about to leave when she almost bumped into someone. She gave out a shriek and then laughed when she noticed it was Nora she had met. "Hi Nora. Yeah, I just sent my dad a letter too. I can only imagine his face when there's an owl knocking on his bedroom window." she said smiling at the thought. She patted the bag full of books she wore over her shoulder "It'll be nice to have something else to read at night besides 'One thousand magical herbs and fungi', I've looked trough it a few times already." she admitted knowing Nora would understand her passion.

Amadeli

Sariwa

Shadowy Lunatic

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:49 pm
User Image

User Image

Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 11
Year at Hogwarts: 1st year

Annoying that I get detention for a kid and not too long after he leaves the school. Hopefully he kept his word about making sure Dad doesn't find out about that.

Ronna hugged her hoodie to her as she thought about her detention as she hurried up the steps to the owlery to send her weekly letter to her Dad. She figured it was better to send a letter to him before her Dad figured out how to start sending the stupid bird he bought-the owl named Bessie that bit. Her Dad had 'scolded' her already for her house choice, and now she had gotten detention. Ronna was still keeping her fingers crossed that he didn't find out about the detention or over Christmas he would find some way to enroll her into military school during her holidays.

As she burst into the owlery, letter in hand she found two Hufflepuffs in her year talking. "Oh, sorry, didn't mean to interrupt anything," Ronna said passing by, "I just have to send a letter to Dad so he knows I'm still alive or something... and staying out of trouble of course." She tried to make light out of the big argument that had broken out in astronomy class that had helped her wind up in detention. She realized that she had looked like she was going to burst into tears when the detention was given much to her horror. Even with Sergio gone, though, Ronna felt like she had done the right thing.
User Image

In Company of: Sariwa and Eleanora and way too many owls
[Wearing:Fall Appropriate Clothing]

{ }

Amadeli
Sariwa

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:38 pm
Eleanora McKenny
Hufflepuff First Year

Nora turned as another voice joined them on the landing. "Oh, no! You're fine!" she babbled, surprised to find yet another person sending a letter. She looked at the new girl for a moment, the recognized her as Ronna, one of her classmates. Hadn't she had a spat of some sort in one of their classes? "Ronna, isn't it? Good on you for sticking up for yourself the other day in...was it Charms...? Oh, Astronomy!" she exclaimed, pumping a fist in the air and giving the Gryffindor a wide grin. A stiff breeze tumbled through the archway, so she clutched her cloak closer. "Hey, do you two wanna head to the Quidditch match? Hufflepuff versus Slytherin this week!" she offered, hoping that despite the blustery weather the three of them could burn some time before classes picked up again.

mc2
Sariwa

Amadeli

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:24 pm
User Image

User Image

Of course a Hufflepuff would praise doing the right thing. Maybe I should have been a Hufflepuff. They seem nice.

"Yeah, astronomy. And, I really was actually sticking up for someone else, but anyways... it was the right thing to do regardless," Ronna said blushing. "I don't need praise. As long as Dad doesn't find out about my detention I'm safe. Anyways, your Nora, right? I recognized you from the fact you have as many if not more freckles than I do. And of course that bright hair, it's pretty."

"I already watched one Quidditch match on my own the Gryffindor one but it ended really quick so I never got it and I was all alone," Ronna admitted. "I'm muggleborn and reading about a sport and watching it is two different things. I'm willing to join you two, though. Maybe you can explain it to me. I still don't see how watching it is that much fun... playing it, sure, watching... not so much."
User Image

{ }

Amadeli
Sariwa

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:04 pm
User Image
Sariwa Harris

Sariwa waited for Nora to finish talking. She almost never interrupted people as she thought it was a bit rude. She smiled shyly at Ronna. "Yes, you should join us. I'm muggleborn too and it was great to have Nora around during my first match. Now I understand the game, or at least the general idea of it." she said with a shrug. "The best thing is the energy and feeling around you. I suppose it'd be more awesome if we knew anyone playing, though." she continued still smiling.

Amadeli
mc2

Sariwa

Shadowy Lunatic

Amadeli

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:42 pm
Eleanora McKenny
Hufflepuff First Year

Nora smiled bashfully and tugged on one of the curls that Ronna had praised, then flushed as Sariwa added to her pile of compliments. "You two will give me a head the size of a pumpkin!" she laughed, glancing at her wristwatch. She balked - was it that late already?! She frowned, then sighed dejectedly. "It looks like we missed the game...I can still explain it to you, but it's not quite as exciting as seeing the game in person..." she pouted, wrinkling her freckled nose. "Darn, I was really looking forward to seeing Hufflepuff play...I hope we won!" With a hopeful smile, her mood bounced back and she flashed a playful grin at the two other girls.

Sariwa
mc2

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:05 am
User Image

User Image

They seem really nice. I like Hufflepuffs from what I've seen.

"Well the next game is Hufflepuff against Slytherin. And of course as a Gryffindor, I am supposed to root against Slytherin in all things so the choice would be easy," Ronna said with a smile. "Anyways, you'll get a chance to watch your team play still."

"And about the rules of Quidditch I think I got them down enough... I mean I did manage to get reserve beater on the team in an emergency try out for beater," Ronna said but turned bright red, "I think it was a pity move though, and we'll be in bad shape if they need me, though. I mean I tried out on a whim and because I'm a pretty good hit in baseball and softball... But I guess I really should start watching all the games, now. And of course, refreshers on rules and what not would be more than welcome. You can only learn so much from a book."
User Image

{ }

Amadeli
Sariwa

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:19 pm
User Image
Edajin Tarot

Slytherin/Third Year/Single/Half-blood/Wearing

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Edajin made his way quietly up the narrow stairwell into the Owlery, rubbing his hands together a bit to help ward off the chill of the altitude. He had agreed to meet Amory here.. She'd wanted to see him. Most of his free time outside of class hours was spent in the warmth of the Slytherin common room, but today.. It seemed she had wanted to meet a bit more privately. What for, Edajin could never know. But he'd come, as promised, and now he only awaited her arrival.

With: No one

Brianna_Locke

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas