Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Falling Into Your Arms (Accepting 1 Girl) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aw darn it

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:08 pm
User Image
User Image

| Λαιη £α¢нαη¢є |

- - - - - - -

Sσмєтιмєѕ ι ωιѕн ƒσя falling,
ωιѕн ƒσя тнє release.User Image
Wιѕн ƒσя ƒαιηg тняσυgн тнє air,
тσ gινє мє ѕσмє relief.

- - - - - - -

Alain noticed the male and smiled. "Oh, non, it's fine. I wouldn't want to ruin it for the two of you.." She took another bite from her apple and looked away for a secondUser Image before looking back. "Ah, j'ai eu.. I mean.. I had some things to do anyways. But merci for the offer." With that, she grabbed another apple from the fridge, waved to the male, and walked out of the kitchen. On her way back to the room, she shivered a bit. What an awkward conversation that was... And I still didn't find out who that male was... She figured not to worry too hard on it, so instead she went to the hallway and leaned against the wall, thinking. I wonder what else there is to do here...

- - - - - - -

Bє¢αυѕє ƒαιηg'ѕ ησт тнє problem,User Image
ωнєη ι'м ƒαιηg ι'м αт peace.User Image
Iт'ѕ σηу ωнєη ι hit тнє gяσυη,
ιт ¢αυѕєѕ α тнє grief.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:42 pm
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

User Image

"Look into my eyes and tell me you love me...

~Lilianna Marie Norris~

Lilianna smiled hearing Orion give her the go-ahead and watched the woman walk out into the kitchen, while calling out to her. "Yes please! Tea would be lovely!" She looked at the furniture and chose the big black leather couch most parallel to the television on the wall. Perfect. Setting her shoes on the floor in front of her cushion, she walked to the kitchen and looked in at her friend. Clearly the male she was taking too thought that he was ruining the movie for the two of them, so he left without saying too much. She thought she would go and clear up the confusion. Lilianna walked behind Orion and whispered softly to her. "I'm going to the rooms for a moment. Maybe someone has a movie or two they can send our way. I'll be right back!"

The pink-haired cutie walked up the small set of steps and peeked inside Orion's room, spotting the young male and his things. Apparently this was who Orion had to look forward to sleeping in close quarters with. She knocked on the door softly and pushed on it murmuring to the young male in the room. "H-hello. I'm sorry to intrude. I was going to inquire if perhaps you had a film we could borrow to watch? I fear there is probably nothing good on tonight. Orion and I were going to get the others to watch with us, but it seems Ra i tired and the other girls are bonding over a game. It's not like we're on a date or anything. Just two friends bored and wanting something to do. Please come join us and maybe get to know us a bit? Orion is a nice person and she really would like to know who you are. I got to meet everyone else here, but not you so much. I'm sorry if I sound pushy, but I would like to get to know the man of this house." She laughed softly to herself and blushed softly, knowing she probably sounded stupid. It was rather odd that the school was willing to let a man and a woman room together... well maybe it didn't matter if the girl was a lesbian...Whatever the case, she leaned in the doorway, trying to keep her real ears from popping up under her hair from this man. It was always the men who tortured her... would he be any different? Dev was no longer here... and Orion may not hear her if she called. Hopefully nothing bad would happen.

"... Listen to my heart, and hear it beating for you."

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝  

Kasumi Miyagi

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:53 am
Ainra Dirkholm

User Image

Ra slept in peace, her mind flooded by the song and keeping her dreams at bay, until the unthinkable ocurred. Her ipod died and the terrors jumped into her mind, uncontained by the music that drowned them out. She began to toss and turn as she mumbled in her sleep, seeing the hundreds of dead faces in her sleep that she had seen in her past. "Nyet.... Nyet... Katria... Pozhaluĭsta, ostavʹte yee v pokoe... Pochemu oni dolzhny umeretʹ.... Ostanovitʹ yego... Pozhaluĭsta, ya ne hochu, chtoby ty umeretʹ...*"
((*No.... No... Katria... Please, leave her alone... Why did they have to die.... Stop it... Please, I didn't want you to die...))

The faces began to scream at her, the voices joining and becoming one as they asked her why she had let them die. Ra began to scream out, both in her dream and in her room, the voices tormenting her relentlessly in their quest for answers from her. "Nyet! YA etogo ne zakazyval! YA ne delal etogo! Eto ne ya! Pozhaluĭsta! Pozhaluĭsta, ne sprositʹ menya, chto ya ne mogu otvetitʹ!*" She screamed out in her fears and pain, tears running down her face as she thrashed about wildly.
((*No! I did not order this! I did not do this! It was not me! Please! Please stop asking me things I cannot answer!))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:59 am
User Image
User Image

| Λαιη £α¢нαη¢є |

- - - - - - -

тσ gινє мє ѕσмє relief.

- - - - - - -

Alain couldn't help but laugh when the girl called her "The man of the house." "Mais, oui. I do have a couple. Ah, let's see..." She reached into her little bag User Imagethat had multiple pins and buttons on it and pulled a couple of DVDs out of it. "Ah, I've got Mulan and Cyrano de Bergerac but that is en français so maybe not... But if you're okay with Disney movies I have other in my other suitcase here." Just when she was about to go open the suitcase, she heard screaming and looked up worriedly. "Qui est...? ( Who is...? )" She got up and walked hurriedly down the hall to the room where the screaming was coming from. She jiggled the doorknob, finding it locked and frowned, an almost scared expression on her face.

- - - - - - -

User ImageUser ImageBє¢αυѕє ƒαιηg'ѕ ησт тнє problem,
ωнєη ι'м ƒαιηg ι'м αт peace.
ιт ¢αυѕєѕ α тнє grief.

aw darn it

Liberal Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:46 pm
Ainra Dirkholm

User Image

Ra began to shriek in her dreams and out loud, the multitude of voices that continuously demanded why as their faces burned in her mind echoing inside of her heart and soul. She screamed as loudly as she could over and over again, the ghosts in her dreams grabbing hold of her arms with blood soaked hands. Cold, lifeless eyes staring into her own as she struggled against them and screamed in pure horror, recognizing some of the faces, others she had seen only briefly before the bodies were burned. "Nyet! Otpustite menya! Pozhaluĭsta, otpustite menya! YA ne hotel dlya teh, kto umiraet! Eto byl ne moĭ vybor! Pozhaluĭsta! Pozhaluĭsta, poverʹte mne!*" Ra shrieked as she thrashed violently on her bed, tears cascading down her face as they kept demanding answers.
((*No! Let me go! Please, let me go! I did not want for anyone to die! It was not my choice! Please! Please, believe me!))

In her dream, Ra was dressed as she had been as the Don, wearing a black women's dress suit, her hair long and pulled back into a bun, and she was in the courtyard that all of the death was taken care of in. The ghosts seemed to always bring her there. The beautiful trees and fragrant roses were a stark contrast to the hundreds of screaming dead around her, each yelling at her for the reason why they were killed. "Why did I have to die? I was buying a ring for my girlfriend, I was going to propose to her tonight. Why did you kill me?" One demanded.

"I was walking my dog, and I got hit by stray bullets. What did I do to derserve this?" Another asked.

"Mommy let me play outside. Mommy was with me and we both got killed. Why did you kill my Mommy? Why did you kill me?" A child asked through tears.

"I worked for the guys at the shop where your men killed us all. We didn't want to have your damned protection, so you had us killed. What the hell man? We wanted to be honest people and you killed us for it! Why? WHY?!" A man shouted angrily as he gripped her shirt collar, his blue eyes cold and dead, the bullet hole in his forehead still oozing blood.

"Why? Why? Why? Why?" The voices demanded in a maddening carousel of cries, each trying to be heard over the others, each searching for the reason for their deaths.

"Pozhaluĭsta! YA ne ubʹyu tebya! Pozhaluĭsta, ne sprositʹ menya! YA nikogda ne hotel bytʹ dazhe Don! Eto byl papa! YA nikogda nikogo ne ubival! Pozhaluĭsta! Pozhaluĭsta! Pozhaluĭsta, otpustite menya! YA nikogda ne hotel etoĭ zhizni! YA nikogda ne prosil za eto!*" She screamed at them, begging them, trying to make them understand that she was not to blame for this, for them dying. That it was her father's fault that the men were out there, that she had no part in any of it.

((*Please! I did not kill you! Please, stop asking me! I never wanted to even be the Don! It was Papa! I never killed anyone! Please! Please! Please let me go! I never wanted this life! I never asked for this!))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:56 pm
User Image
User Image

| Λαιη £α¢нαη¢є |

- - - - - - -

тσ gινє мє ѕσмє relief.

- - - - - - -

Alain's expression shifted from scared to worried again and she exhaled. Locked... I can hear her screaming... She turned and noticed a picture on the wall. She frowned, not wanting to do what she was about to do, and pluckedUser Image it from the wall. Then, with a strong heave, she hacked at the door with the painting, causing a gash in the door. When she'd made a big enough gash in it, she reached her arm in and unlocked the door from the other side. She then walked over to the bedside and gripped the screaming girl's shoulders. "Hey, hey, are you okay?" She kept her eyes on the girl as she calmly shook her lightly.

- - - - - - -

ιт ¢αυѕєѕ α тнє grief.

aw darn it

Liberal Lunatic

Kau The Haxer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:23 am
User Image

sandy blaze

"Hey Juri do u think I should meet the other girls too...I really want to play with u but I bet the other girls want to know more about me."Sandy put her controller on top of her bed as she blushed thinking what would happen if she did meet the others.,"I,m so nervous I don't know what to do when I meet them all".  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:35 am
Ainra Dirkholm

User Image

Ra's speech went from pure Russian into a mixture of English and her native language at the sound of the other person's voice, still trapped in her horrific dream. "Please! I swear I did not kill you! Pozhaluĭsta! Pozhaluĭsta, poverʹte mne!* I never did this! Papa sent them out! Katria, I never ment for you to die, please, please forgive me! YA nikogda ne prosil za eto!* Help me!" She screamed and suddenly felt her body being shaken.
((*Please! Please, believe me! *I never asked for this!))

She reacted the only way her body knew how to the threat, she reached up and placed her fingers around Alain's throat, gripping the pressure points just enough to keep him from moving as she slowly came out of the grip of the dream. She recognized the boy's face slowly and she looked at him in horror. "Alain?! Nyet! Why are you in here? How did you get in? Did they send you to take me back? I won't go! I won't be the cause of more death! I refuse!" She told him angrily. "I won't lead them any longer, I won't have someone else die for no reason! I have seen enough dead to last a lifetime!"

She hadn't expected Alain to be a mercenary for the Family, any Family. They usually only use Russians if they go outside of the Family they belong to. A male in a female school did strike me as odd, now I know why he is here. She thought and gripped his throat a bit tighter. "I should have known a male was strange. This was an all female school after all. Did you think that I would allow you to run back and tell the Dirinoffs where I am? You men are all the same. Promises of compassion and kindness are all games to you, a means to an end. You men only want to kill people, and two can play at that game Mr. Alain. I am the Don of the Dirinoffs, Ainra Nikahl Dirinoff. Did you think I would go silently? I only wonder who paid you to get me like a dog this time, was it Richard? Vikenti? Dimitri? Who paid you to fetch me?" She demanded him, her anger rising at her earlier foolishness. "To think I found you a kind, sweet male. You are a cruel joke, do you understand? You play the good guy to bring women to let their defenses down and then do your job."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

aw darn it

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:34 pm
User Image
User Image

| Λαιη £α¢нαη¢є |

- - - - - - -

тσ gινє мє ѕσмє relief.

- - - - - - -

Alain looked shocked at the girl's reaction. She couldn't move, due to being immobilized by her. She managed to move her lips enough to answer her frantic, angered questions. "N-non... I... I broke into your room when I heard your screams.. User ImageI do not know any of what you are talking about... " She still stared at the girl who looked as though she might kill her. To think that her stupid lie, the lie that nearly defined who she was, had now started to backfire. Zut alors... This lie is causing too much trouble... She placed a hand on one of the girls' hands and stared at her. "Listen, I honestly do not know what you are talking about, but I promise you, I didn't come here to harm you."

- - - - - - -

ιт ¢αυѕєѕ α тнє grief.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:24 am
Ainra Dirkholm

User Image

Ra looked at him, seeing the truth in his eyes and let him go. She let her hand drop and started to cry, unable to come to grips with herself over her dreams, the ghosts, her willingness to kill this boy for her own sake, to keep the other girls safe, her past. Everything was just turning into a mountain of fears and suffering as she lived this lie of fear and running. "I'm sorry Alain. I didn't know what else to think, the door is locked to keep people out and my ipod died. It's what keeps the dreams and ghosts away. I guess I might want to explain things to you, since I already said more that needed. See, if you had been a mercenary, I would have had to kill you. The Families want me for too many reasons and I'm running from that life, the life of the Russian Mafia. I am so sorry I did that, are you hurt? Did I injure you? I'm so sorry Alain, I'm so sorry..." She told him, feeling more horrified at herself than ever.

She looked at the door and saw the hole in it, and she smirked as a small blush touched her cheeks again. Wow, he tore up the door to help me. That's so, sweet of him. She thought and turned a bit more red. Ra had never thought of men as anything other than the harbingers of death and pain, never looked at a man and thought about dating one. But Alain seemed too kind and sweet to be like that, he had broken down her door to make sure she was alright. He had to be different.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:03 pm
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

User Image

~Lilianna Marie Norris~

Lilianna had seemed to space out for a few moments, but when her attention returned, she noticed Alain was gone and the sounds in the background could be determined as someone crying. The girl bit her lip and ran out into the hall, finding her door to be broken and a chunk missing. That wasn't all. Alain was on Ra's bed and Ra was crying. This didn't look good. How could she space out like that?!?

The young woman ran inside and took a spot at Ra's side, pulling her into a close and firm hug, nearly a possessive one. "Ra, sweetie, are you ok? I'm so sorry! I can't believe I had spaced out like that and didn't hear you. Thanks for coming to her rescue, Alain." She turned her head to the small man and smiled slightly, before beginning to tear a bit herself turning back to her roommate. She layed her head on the girl's shoulder and kissed her cheek softly while having a tear land on the girl's pale skin. "I'm such a terrible roommate. Please forgive me, Ra... I promise I'll never let you cry again! Please... tell me what happened... you can trust me with anything..." She whispered softly into the girl's ear. "You already know my secret, so you know you can trust me. If you fall, trust me to catch you before you hit the ground." She laid her forehead against Ra's and wiped the girl's tears while gently gripping Alain's hand mouthing to him, Thanks again for protecting her. If anything, she wanted Alain to know she was happy to have him there, but also to have Ra know she was very sorry and wanted to help.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

OOC: So sorry for not being on, ladies! College work is getting more and more demanding. The good news is after this Friday, things start to die down again. On a side note, even when I can't be on here, I did receive Pokemon Black version for on the go. Please don't hate me!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:36 am
Ainra Dirkholm

User Image

Ra felt someone hug her and saw Lilia, getting even more worked up and crying harder. It would be impossible to explain to one and not the other at this point; she had almost killed Alian and her roommate had trusted her so it would be unfair to not trust her in return. She took a deep, shuddering breath and tried to calm down enough to tell them, allowing her accent to come through just enough to touch her voice with Russian. "Lillia, Alain, I'm not who you guys think I am. My alias is Ainra Sarah Dirkholm, but my real name is Ainra Nikahl Dirinoff. I'm the Don of the Dirinoff Family of the Russian mafia. I know, it sounds crazy but it's the truth. My father was killed and my brother was disowned so it fell to me. I never wanted this life, it always brought death to my home. After Papa was killed, I left. But since the Dirinoffs are the most powerful Family, they want to get me back to lead them. And the other Dons want me to give them power, or at least take me to control the Dirinoffs."

She paused, trying to think of a way to explain more and continued. "I don't want to live that way; constantly ordering others to die and to kill. I dream of the people I have seen dead, that's why I lock the door. If I listen to music, it's not as bad, but my ipod died and that's why I was screaming. I have been hiding to keep others from being used as leverage. Believe me when I say that they will not hesitate to kill any of you to get to me. You can't tell anyone. Everyone's lives depend on it. Please, that's why I asked you earlier to forget it Alain, I didn't want to worry about someone finding me and turning this into a slaughter house. Lilia, please, don't tell anyone. I can't let them kill someone else just to try and pull me back, they already killed Katria." She begged them, tears once again flowing down her face.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

juri han10

Greedy Hunter

3,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:09 am
User Image

Juri Han

Juri shut off her PS3 and touched Sandy's cheek.,"Kitten there is no need to be nervous...yeah ur new but all u got to do is introduce yourself to them that's all you have to do Sandy...if u want I,ll go with you just smile and say hi and talk about stuff they would talk about trust me when I first came here I thought I would never make any friends cause of how my looks are but I made such great friends since I came here and I also have u as a friend also".Juri smiled at Sandy and gave her a big hug as she went with her to see the other girls.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:52 pm

User Image

~Lilianna Marie Norris~

Lilianna nodded her head slowly, taking all of the surprising information in. Ra didn't seem to be the type to lead others t their deaths, so she could understand the concern that followed along with the truth. She would be sure to keep the secret safe. "You can trust me, Ra. I won't let anyone get to you and I won't say a word." She hugged the girl closely and her ears picked up the voice of Juri from the room two doors away. Surely Ra wouldn't want them to see her upset. Lilianna stood up and helped Ra stand beside her. "I think we better help clean your tears up. Come with me."

Lilianna grabbed Ra's hand and bowed her head to Alain at the door. "Please don't say anything to Juri or Sandy. I'll take Ra until she's better." She exited quickly making sure that they were not spotted. She rushed Ra down the steps to the basement where they were totally alone. Helping Ra to sit on the sink in the bathroom, she closed the door and locked it to be sure no one else would be stepping in where they did not need to be. Taking a wet washrag from the sink and wiping Ra's tear-stained cheeks, she spoke softly to the girl. "Don't worry about anything right now. If you want, you can ask me to help you charge your i-pod before bed so it won't happen again. I don't want to see a pretty girl like you cry ever again. I must say, I at first thought Alain had been the one to make you cry. Most men are to blame for my tears personally." She laughed softly and leaned in closer, only a few inches from Ra and looking into her eyes. "How do you feel, Ainra?" Her eyes seemed to soften and beg for some kind of calm response to let her know if there was anything else she could do.

Kasumi Miyagi

Kau The Haxer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:21 am
User Image

Sandy Blaze

Sandy blushed as Juri touched her cheek then she smiled at Juri.,"Wow Juri thank you so much I guess your right I shouldn't be nervous they are just beautiful girls I need to have more confindence I been afraid to talk to people all my life its time I break that fear and be as brave as you".A tear rolled down Sandy's cheek as she smiled more with confindence building in her heart.,"I,m sorry I usually get teary when a friend does something so helpful for me...I bet you think I,m weird."Sandy blushed at juri knowing what she said was kind of embarassing.  
Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff