Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:35 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

After she snuffed out the smoke Ash sat and just thought. She didn't want to stay in the same building as Erin, she knew that she would cry everytime she saw her. That is if she could even look at her. She picked back up her cell phone and scrolled through her contacts, her chest tightening as she saw Erin's name and passed it, tears threatening to pour out again. She scrolled past Old Man, Pitt, Ronnie, Shizuka, Tank, and Trouble before stopping and going back up to Pitt. Out of her seven contacts, the two girls were the only ones that didn't work at the garage, and Pitt she had grown up with. He was twenty three now and was her best friend there, very muscular from the work he did and kind. Plus he lived three blocks away from the campus. She called him and immediatly worried that he was at the shop, but smiled when she heard his voice, slightly groggy. "Mullo?" He asked gently.

"Hey Pitt. How's it goin?" She asked.

"Ash? Hey Bud.. It was goin good until someone woke me up." He joked back.

Ash didn't have it in her to play alright anymore and a soft sob escaped from her. "Ash? Ash, are you okay? Hey, Dagger, what happened?"

"Pitt, I need to... to ask you for a favor." She asked softly.

"Anything Dagger. Tell me what you need. I'll do it if I have to kill for it." Pitt said firmly, the concern obvious in his voice.

"Can I s-stay with you for a while? I need to get outta here."

"Of course Ash. Gimme ten minutes and I'll come pick you up. Bring whatever you need. See ya in ten Bud." He offered.

Ash nodded and said her goodbyes to him and heard the phone click off. She quickly packed some of her clothes, art supplies, and grabbed her guitar, pausing to write a note for Shizuka.

Shizu,
I'm sorry but I have to leave campus for a while. I can't stay in the same building as Erin right now. She told me that you two had a fight, and I'm sorry to hear that. But to get back at you, she used me for sex Shizu. I called one of the guys from Old Man's garage and I'm staying with him. You can call him if you want to check in on me, but don't let Erin, I can't handle it right now.

She scribbled down his number and folded the note in half as she hoisted her bag and case up and left the room, pausing once to slide the note under the door, forcing herself to keep moving even though she heard voices, and continuing out to the front lobby.

{Within the darkness, two halves become the whole once more}  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:11 am
Pitt Sulivin

User Image

Pitt scrambled to throw on clothes and race out the door, still pulling on his shoe as he booked to his Dodge GT Viper. Oh, Gods help me... Please let her be alright... Please Gods above and below let her not be hurt... He pleaded in his mind as he jumped in and pulled away in a blur.

He suddenly remembered how she had been hurt when he had found her in that alley, still holding Kai and screaming her pain and sorrow like an animal. That had almost killed him. If only he had been on time. If only he hadn't stopped for gas. If only... The 'if only's' had pounded into his heart and soul like knives. He was so scared of what had happened he ran two red lights to get to the school.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:22 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

She flicked the top of her lighter open and closed as she waited, getting worried and depressed as the seconds ticked away. Suddenly, she heard incredibly loud techno music booming as a black dodge viper with blood red racing stripes sped into veiw. The driver stomped on the brakes and the vehicle screeched to a halt in front if her. Damn, someone was in a hurry... She thought as she saw him jump out of the car and quickly look her over.

{Within the darkness, two halves become the whole once more.}  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:31 am
Pitt Sulivin

User Image

Pitt grabbed her bags, throwing them into the back seat, saying to her, "Get in Dagger. You can explain when we're on the road. Anything that makes you this upset I won't keep you near."

Ash got into his car and Pitt jumped back in, putting it into gear and driving away. "What happened?" He asked cautiously, wondering which side might jump into control.

Growing up with the girl, he had known her long before she had changed from losing Kai, before her mind became fragmented and divided. He had become used to dealing with both Ashika and Ash, but would still call her by her nickname, Dagger. It was more of what her name ment than anything but it always calmed Ash enough to get Ashika back.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:39 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash sat back in the seat and sighed. "I fell in love Pitt. I fell in love and got burned bad." She said softly.

She didn't know why she had called him, but she couldn't think of who else to turn to. He was her best friend. If she couldn't turn to him, who could she? He had been the one to find her after Tsubatsu had so effecively torn her apart, body and soul.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:45 am
Pitt Sulivin

User Image

He glanced at her with his brown eyes, slightly shocked about how calm she was through her tears. She had a sad look in her grey eyes, but she seemed to be whole again, like before the divide occurred. "Who? Who hurt you Dag?"

He hated seeing her like this, but he didn't want to force ehr to tell him. He refused to be like that animal Tsubatsu. He gave men a bad name, and needed to be put down like an animal. If I ever see him, I'll end him. Make it like he never even exsisted. It would be kinder than deserved. He raged silently. He hated that man with the fires of a thousand suns.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:52 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

The tears poured out as she recalled everything in her mind. Their first meeting, Tsubatsu finding her and Erin, her giving Erin her very first kiss, Tsubatsu bringing out Ash when she fought back, Ash trying to force herself onto her, Ashika letting Erin get away, Erin telling Ash that she wanted sex, Erin completely making Ash submit and forcing both sides of her to rejoin, and Erin telling her why she even did it. She had never felt so betrayed, but she still couldn't bring herself to hate Erin. That's what hurts the most, I can't HATE her... Why?

{Within the darkness, two halves become the whold once more.}  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:58 am
Pitt Sulivin

User Image

"Dag? Dagger? Dagger, tell me who hurt you so I can end them. Who needs to die? What's her name?" Pitt asked in fierce voice.

The rage that had begun to worm into him earlier now began to burn out of control. Pitt. Pitt Bull. That was what they called him at the shop. He was the sweetest person you'd ever meet, but you try to hurt Ashika, and he would go rabid, not stopping until the person was bloody and broken. He had yet to forgive himself for not being there to stop Tsubatsu. For not beng able to help her. For not being there to save Kai. To take the knife instead.

"Pitt, don't. She didn't think that she would hurt me." He heard Ash plead.

"What did this girl do to you?" He asked, getting more and more enraged.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:01 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

"Well, Erin and her roommate, and our friend, had a fight. I guess they got into it pretty bad and to get back at Shizu, she came to... she went to Ash and kinda.... Well..." She trailed off as she started to turn red from the way her body was reacting to the mere memory of the previous day.

She knew he would get the hint and blushed even more heavily.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:03 am
Pitt Sulivin

User Image

Pitt looked at her in shock, returning his gaze to the road just in time to turn into his house. He felt anger burn in his chest towards that Erin, but also he was confused about why Ash had referred to her other side that way. Then it dawned on him, Maybe Ash and Ashika were forced to revert. That would explain why she's acting so calm and angry, so normal. But how?! How did they reconnect?

He cleared his throat as he tried to repeat what she had said. "Okay... So, Erin and you had sex? Wow Dag, you're gettin more action than me!"

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:08 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash gave him a watery chuckle. "Don't tell me you don't have that girl yet. Dude, you've been mooning over her seven years! Just ask her out already. You're a great guy, I'm sure she'll say yeah."

Pitt blushed slightly. "I'm afraid she's outta my league. She wouldn't be interested in me."

Ash giggled at his blush and he killed the engine. She stepped out of the car and looked at his home. A small rancher style house with a good sized yard and a deck. She reached in for her things but the man already had them. She followed him to the front door and as he opened the door, the mad rush of heavy, fast pounding on the floor began. "Unca Davey! You back!" A small red haired girl cried at his arrival.

The child came charging at him before coming to a dead halt and staring at the woman next to him, squinting at her. "Unca...... Unca Ash?" She asked cautiously.

Ash dropped to one knee and spread out her arms for the inevitable hug. "Tammi, I'm glad you remembered me kiddo!"

{Within the darkness, two halve become the whole once more.}  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:12 am
Pitt Sulivin

User Image

Tammi squealed with joy and ran to her, jumping into her arms and laughing. "Unca Ash, I missied you. Unca Davey says he missies you being at Poppies shop. He sometimes says that he.." She said before Pitt cut in.

"Okay! So, let's get you settled in!" He said and blushed feircly.

He saw Ash smirk when Tammi gave him a loud raspberry and she hoisted the five year old onto her hip as they walked to the bedrooms. Tammi was Meg's daughter, Pitt's older sister. She stayed there when Meg went out for a few days. She never really thought of the garage guys as family friends, they were more her uncles than anything. That included Ash. She was her uncle as well, and she loved the little girl very much. Pitt came to a halt at his room, not even opening the doors to the other three rooms and gave her a bashful look. "Uh, the two spare rooms are kinda like storage for now, and Tammi's room doesn't have anything big enough for you to crash on. You can take my room and I'll take the couch."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:50 am
User Image
Arietta Lee

'Painted over in black....'

Arietta sat down on her bed after everything had been unpacked and began trying to pull her wings back into her body. Shizuka was able to do it; with any luck Ari could do the same. She closed her eyes and focused. After several minutes, her folded wings finally dissolved into her back. What she couldn't see was that she now had a pair of scars almost identical to Shizuka's. Ari opened her eyes and sighed in relief, a triumphant smile on her lips as she flopped back onto the bed. Lizzy probed at Erin inwardly. 'Erin... You should apologize as soon as possible. You don't want to let this wound you caused her fester... I can see how much you care about Ash. You love her, like I love Shizuka. So come on... Get up...'

"Alright, already!" snarled Erin aloud, shoving Lizzy back into her little corner of the mind. Ari took a calming breath as Erin continued replying to Lizzy mentally, so it wouldn't look like she was talking to herself. 'You think I don't know I love her? You think I don't know I need to apologize? You don't think I'm going to get down on my knees and beg for forgiveness? Because I am! But you nagging at me isn't going to make it easier.'

Lizzy nodded meekly and curled up in her corner of the mind. 'Okay, Erin. As long as you know.'

Ari sighed again and stood. Might as well get the apology out of the way now. Erin hated that their first time would always have these awful memories and feelings attached to it, but maybe it wasn't too late to make sure their first time wouldn't be their last time. She walked to Ash's room and opened the door, stepping inside. "Ash?"

Ash wasn't there. Neither were her things. A sick pang hit Erin, square in the heart. "Ash... No..." She frantically looked around for something, anything... Any evidence that Ash wasn't gone. She saw the folded piece of paper and picked it up, unfolding it with shaking hands. Ari sank to her knees as she read the note, the guilt threatening to make her physically sick. 'Don't let Erin... I can't handle it...'

'That's it, then... She hates me...' Erin knew it was her fault. She knew she should have apologized far sooner. She knew that she should have told Ash how much she really loved her. All that knowledge, coupled with the knowledge that it was too late, broke Erin. Ari began to sob. She dropped the note, stood, and stumbled over to Ash's bed, where they had slept- only the night before, it seemed so long ago now- and laid down on it, hugging the pillow close. It still smelled like her... Ari cried, whispering Ash's name over and over, with no uncle to distract from the guilt and pain this time.

'.... An incomplete love.'

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:51 pm
User Image
Shizuka Ariake

Shizuka's ears twitched, picking up on what sounded like crying from the next room. She followed the sound, dragging Badokku along with her, only to find Ari sobbing on Ash's bed, whispering the other girl's name as if it had become some sort of mantra. The neko wanted to comfort her, but she became distracted by the note on the floor. She picked it up and read over it, feeling the anger she had felt the night before return to her, this time tempered by guilt. Erin had used and hurt Ash to get back at Shizu because of the fight they had had. The neko felt like what had happened was partially her fault because of it. Shizuka said nothing and left the room. She couldn't bring herself to speak to Erin right now.

"Like a flower in a basement, waiting for a lonely death."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:14 pm
User Image
Badokku Ariake

"Tch...Pathetic. You've really mastered the art of screwing up, haven't you?"
Badokku watched Ari for a time with a bored expression, his ears twitching when he heard Shizuka leave the room. His twin was not happy, but she could wait. He would try to cheer her up later. The neko forced Ari upright, taking the pillow from her and tossing it to the side.
"Sorry about this ahead of time, Lizzy."
He felt bad about what he was about to do, but the odd little display was bothering him. Badokku slapped Ari just hard enough to get her attention and firmly gripped her shoulders to hold her in place.
"Stop crying and suck it up. You've done this to yourself. Wallowing in self-pity won't accomplish anything."
The neko's expression suddenly softened as he pulled the girl into a gentle hug.
"You love her, correct?...Don't just give up then. If you give up, she will never have the chance know how you really feel. That wouldn't be fair to either of you, would it? She probably loves you too, but she is hurt...What you did isn't something that can just be magically forgiven overnight...These things take time. Now....calm down, straighten yourself out, and give the human some space for a while. Things will work themselves out somehow, but you can't rush it."
Badokku smiled softly and kissed Ari's forehead before turning to leave.
"One more thing...You tell anyone about what happened just now and I will kill you."
With that said, he left the room in search of his sibling, immediately regaining his composure once he was out in the hall.

"Senses numbing. Consciousness fading away. The overflowing emotions and reality are painted over in black."

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games