Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Boneyard
Battles of the Planeswalkers (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:40 pm
Eternity folded her wings safely at the small of her back, and rolled inward towards Nightmare's flanks as Orcus passed within striking distance. She hoped to duck inside of the halberd's range, with her body between the blade's lower edge, and Orcus's swinging arms. When she felt the moment was right, she lashed out with her summoned katana.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:32 pm
Karisa ducked a few strikes and shot at his Nightmare with her arrow. She notched another and shot, as she did over and over.

Gatekeeper kept running up the stairs until something in one of the rooms caught his eye. He went inside to what he guessed was an armory. He looked at all of the rusted armor and weapons before he came upon a dusty shell. It was slightly glowing so he knew it had some power to it. Deciding it may be important he placed it inside of his pack and went back to the task at hand. He started to climb the tower again. Not much further before he reached the top...and Draco.  

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:14 am
With her summoned creatures destroyed Cilius decided to withdraw and let the others handle it since she had no weapons to use

Seeing that Rha was closing in on him Maeis and with his creatures gone he started shooting arrows at her.

Noticing the arrows coming at Rha used her agility to avoid them and continued to close in Maeis.

Maeis put his bow on his back then pulled out his elven short swords knowing that this fight will have to finish by sword play.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:56 pm
((Blue allll of the summoned creatures were destroyed....even ours. Just not ourselves and some of Orcus' summons that were gone.))

Gatekeeper had finally made his long trudge up to the top. He was about to exit the door to fight Draco but he jumped back as fire spewed into the door way. He took off his Accorder's Shield and made his dash through the door as Draco spewed more fire. Gatekeeper leaped behind a pile of rubble and hid. Then he readied himself and his shield. He took a Pyrite Spellbomb from his pouch and rolled it out. When it went off Gatekeeper jumped from behind cover and rant towards Draco spotting his axe as he did so. It was still embedded in Draco's chest. Gatekeeper was about tho jump to grab it and use it to open a hole when Draco's claw came and swiped at him. Gatekeeper brought up his shield but was knocked away like a fly. He hit the pile of rubble and felt one of his arms crack. His shield arm. It would reshape itself eventually but it hurt none the less. He was forced to drop his shield as his arm went limp. He also now noticed he had cracks running across his back as well. That claw was powerful. Gatekeeper jumped behind cover again to think of a strategy.  

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:23 pm
((yeah but mine werent even used until now))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:45 pm
((Regardless. You had them summoned didn't you? Now Maeis' creatures weren't effected because he was out of range like the group of creatures with Morlock but Cilius' were destroyed because they were so close...sorry dude. If you want you can wait until Silas says something about it. idk if he'd have something else to say perhaps))  

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:08 pm
((grrr grrr and double grrr whatever i guess my faerie will stay out of the fight then but iam too lazy to edit right now))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:18 am
((No it's okay I mean I remember Silas saying something about how we wouldn't be hurt but I don't remember if he meant just our characters or our characters and our summons neutral ))  

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:40 am
((So... Am I fighting Eternity ans Cilius' summons or am I fighting Eternity and Karisa? I'm fine either way.))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:16 pm
((Idk...it depends on what Silas says...he cast the darn Wrath of God X/ But atm I would say Karisa and Eternity))  

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:43 pm
((I'll wait for Silas then...))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:55 am
((Sorry guys! No router for the past few days TToTT The Wrath of God destroyed every summoned creature within range, and there is no mana in this area to summon more. Orcus, you're up.))  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:24 am
((alright i forgot about the wrath of god card effect but i have edited my last post so its goes along with it now))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:53 pm
Orcus jumped off of his Nightmare as it stumbled on the ground and fell. He stood up and ran in to attack the elven girl. He could sense their presences more individually now. He swept his weapon across diagonally with his hand about three quarters of the way down. A wide enough sweep to catch the girls body with the blade or at least the tip of his halberd.  

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:26 pm
Karisa attempted to block the strike but the strike was too powerful and she was forced to take a step back and rub her arm. She ran forward with her sword at the ready.

Gatekeeper had taken out another spellbomb. This one was a Necrogen Spellbomb. He rolled it over and when it blew a large smoke covered the area. Using the cover he ran out and jumped onto Draco and luckily found his axe embedded in the chest of the beast. Gatekeeper ripped is side ways and made an opening in the things chest, revealing the core of the mechanical dragon. He was about to deal the final blow when Draco swatted him away making him hit the wall. Gatekeeper lay crumpled on the ground.  
Role-Playing--Boneyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff