Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Better then needles Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:39 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

His mouth opened almost on it's own. He forced it shut again. His head leaned down. No. He told himself. But it was no use. He kissed her neck. He could almost taste her. He groaned. This was agony.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:14 pm
Tiffany shivered as he kissed her neck. She sighed. She knew what he wanted. But, could she handle more blood loss? Dmytri if you're that thirsty, you can drink my blood again. Her voice was kind and gentle.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:59 pm

"No." He disagreed in a whisper. "I can't. You'll die." That thought shouldn't have caused that much pain. But he felt oddly breathless at the idea of her not being around. Like he was falling.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:20 pm
Tiffany put her hand on his chest and looked up at him. No, I'll be fine. Please. I insist. I will fine. I feel better, really. She moved her hair to the side showing her bare neck. She smiled up at him.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:27 pm

She had to be suicidal. Or maybe she got some perverse pleasure from being in danger. Whichever it was, the temptation was impossible to resist. He didn't even bother kissing her neck again. He sank his fangs in, praying he wouldn't kill her.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:57 am
Again a pinch then bliss as Dmytri sank his teeth in her neck. Tiffany wondered what would happen. Could she stand more blood loss? If she couldn't, would Dmytri make her drink his blood? She wished that would not happen again. She really didn't want to do that again. But what would happens if he drinks to much and accidentally killed her? Would it be an accident?  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:01 pm

It was delicious. He sucked gently, trying not to be greedy though half of him was desperate to drain her. After several moments, he pulled back. He could not kill her. "You don't know what's good for you, do you?" He asked quietly.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:25 pm
Tiffany's innocent brown eyes looked up at him. Huh? What do you mean? She asked him. Her hand was still on his chest.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:34 pm

How could she not understand? "You should be afraid." He said, wondering how to make her see. "You should be trying to get away, not coming closer." And definitely not inviting him to drink her blood.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:08 pm
Are you saying that.... That youre trying to make me have a reason to want to leave? Tiffany asked. She suddenly felt sad. Really sad. She felt her heart has been ripped out. But why?  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:20 pm

"It doesn't matter if you want to leave." The truth came pouring out on it's own, no matter how hard he tried to stop it. "You can't." He didn't know if it his sense of self-preservation or his newfound feelings for her that made it impossible for her to leave.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:33 pm
But-But it won't matter any way if I I'm aloud to stay or not. Because-Because I want to stay here. Tiffany told him. Dmytri, I want to stay. I know I have no choice but if I did, I will always choose to stay.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:39 pm

She didn't want to ever leave? A plan was quickly forming in his head. "Swear to me that you'll never leave." He said urgently. "You'll never leave me, even if you were stuck here for an eternity." He needed the vow. All that he was planning depended on it.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:52 pm
Tiffany looked up at him. Stuck here for an eternity? Where was he going with this? Suddenly thoughts swirled around in her mind. What about her family and friends? Will she ever see them again? Will I-Will I see my family and friends? Ever? She asked him not sure of what kind of answer he will give her. What if she just hurt his feelings when she asked that question?  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:07 pm

"Perhaps." He said quietly. If everything went like he planned...then even if she left he wouldn't have to worry about her saying anything. That is, if everything went as planned.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff