Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
..::[The Worst Pirate Ever]::..|Accepting&&OPEN|-revive?- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OMG This should be fuuun.
  I know riiight?!
View Results

ReaperInBlack

Celebrating Reveler

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:14 pm
"Benjamin Kouln Captain." Verona spoke up to answer the captain's question as to who it was that ran the kitchen. And, god forbid that Caspian had found his way there. He had yet to be back, so she figured that may have been where he was. A small sigh departed her lips as she looked around at the men. "Swine, the lot of you." She said at their actions finding their commentary on miss Ravenna displeasing.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:57 pm
Burns' smile turned to a smirk at Ravena's excuse for being aboard. Have me an apprentice, do I? Well, I guess I deserved that one.

"I'm afraid I'm a horrible cook, Ma'am. Burn anything I touch and it won't taste much better than seaweed." He was being honest, at least. "But I'm wire-y and quick, and a large bit good with a rope or a pen. Smarter than I look."

Micheal huffed a laugh, already turning back to his work. One of the pullies above deck was sticking fast and it wouldn't be good to have it like that if a storm hit.

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:08 pm
"Alright Burns, follow Verona there," She pointed at the dark haired lass and then looked at Ravenna. "I suppose you can go down to the kitchens with Mr. Kouln. Be of use to him, but if he turns out to be a skallywag like the rest of my crew, come straight to me and I'll give him a good lashing. And that goes for the rest of ya!" Lacuna turned her sharp eyes on the crew standing around. "One more lewd comment to another female on this ship and you shaln't make it to port."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:43 pm
Burns tipped his imaginary hat to the Captain and then leaned down to speak into Ravenna's ear. "Have fun in that kitchen, Apprentice. Do stay safe, I haven't even taught you how to juggle yet." He smiled, then winked, trying to make the best of his situation. Done with his talk, he turned round in one careful movement to face Verona. He bowed his head, keeping his eyes where he could see her. "At your measure, ma'am."

Well, it isn't as bad as it all seems. Working, yes, without pay. I would have been out of pay stowing away, too. And at least now I won't be swept into boredom and set to hiding away in crates... Things got brighter the more he thought about it, a rather good personality trait. Yes, this shall do nicely.

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

DecafKitten

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:25 pm
User Image

Ravenna Blackbird

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No offense meant, Captain, merely making myself clear," Rave responded, tipping her head. She couldn't help but smirk a bit when the women reprimanded the men that had been making the comments, but she hid it well. "I can cook decently well, so that shouldn't be any trouble," she added when the Captain gave her orders.

"I shall bid you adieu, then, and go meet this Mr. Kouln," she responded to Burns with a smile. She had seen the kitchen on her previous 'tour' of the ship and knew she could find her way back without much problems. She saluted Burns playfully before making her way below deck. She hummed lightly as she strolled through the ship, making her way to the kitchen. "Ello," she called, stepping into the kitchen.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:40 pm
[CaptainxMorgan said I can take over Kouln's profile since she's forgotten about us, SO! I just read the profile for him and almost fell over laughing. Him and Ravenna are sooo not going to get along.]

Benjamin chopped quickly, then scooped the chicken into a hot oiled pan. "Ay, I've been down here since we left port. Three you say? That is a might more than typical for one time, dontcha think?" He began to add seasonings and spices to the pan. It was always he favorite time to cook, the few days following leave from port. When the ingredients were fresh. The male looked Caspian over with his good eye and gave a smooth smile. He was about to put a line on the man when a female voice reached his ear, "Ello."
A rough sigh left him and Benjamin turned to survey the new addition. "Let me guess. You're a stow away and the Captain decided to put you in the kitchens, because that is where a woman of low birth belongs?"

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

ReaperInBlack

Celebrating Reveler

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:16 pm
Caspian gave a smile at the other as he leaned against the counter, his evergreen eyes matching the other's. He gave a smirk before speaking. "Aye. I wonder how they managed to sneak their way on, one woman came out of no where." Soon after the commentary Caspian made, another female, to whom he hadn't stuck around to learn the name of, had joined them. He gave a happy go lucky wave of the hand as the raven haired lass entered the room. That was until Benjamin made his little comment. He held back a small chuckle before looking to the other. He stood straight as he walked to her. "I didn't quite catch your name, lass." He said as he smiled at her.

~~

"But Captain I-" Verona bit her tongue as the Captain walked off. She was a horrid teacher. She tried once and failed miserably. The female put a hand on her hip and looked at the stowaway. "I suppose we'll start with what you're good at." She said as her violet eyes looked at the other before looking around the ship. "All I can say is not to expect much. Just because you're new doesn't mean that the crew or the ship w'll show ya any mercy." She said as she looked at him. "My name is Verona Bellmont, learn to get used to it."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:11 pm
"Of course." Burns said, smile straining. He wasn't a ship sort of man, but he did know a bit about ropes. A bigger bit about writing, and reading. One did not memorize poetry to spew at crowds without learning to read it first. "I expect no mercy, I wouldn't have stowed myself away on any ship expecting that. A ride, maybe. Storms, likely... But never mercy."

The man's smile faltered for a moment, as he thought about the tasks at hand. Getting caught was a rather new experience, as was sailing a ship. Especially a Pirate's vessel. "Miss, Verona. If I may; Where exactly is the starting point for a man who knows more about making people laugh than swinging a sword?"

This time, the smile was teasing.

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

DecafKitten

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:10 pm
User Image

Ravenna Blackbird

Eyes narrowing dangerously, Rave studied the cook. "Let's get a few things straight, shall we? One, just because I am a woman doesn't mean I can't, or won't, flay your bloody arse. Two, if you'd prefer my help instead of me removing a few choice body parts of yours, I'd suggest you watch your mouth," she spoke as she stepped closer. "Do I make myself clear?" at this point, she stood right in front of him, the tip of a dagger pressed lightly to his chest, smiling sweetly up at him. She ran it lightly up his chest, just light enough that it didn't cut, and tapped him on the cheek with it.

She turned to the other male, realizing he had spoken. "Ravenna Blackbird, at your service," she did a slight curtsy, with a flourish of the dagger. "But you can call me Rave."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:39 am
Lacuna snatched Selene's hand as she passed her. "Alright, tell me. Where should we go?" Her eyes searched the horizon hopefully, and she felt a longing tug at her heart to be out there, somewhere.

A smile slowly formed over his lips, A lively one here. Benjamin raised his had while she was curtsying Caspian, and took her hand that held the dagger. He simply encompassed her fingers with his. "Very well then girlie. I swear from now on I'll treat cha just as I do the lads. Fair?"

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

ReaperInBlack

Celebrating Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:31 pm
As female entered, Caspian noted her walk swiftly up to Benjamin, a dagger in tow. Her reaction was to be expected, however it was still quite an interesting sight to see. "You're quite a fiery one miss Ravenna." Caspian muttered as she curtsied with a flourishing wave of her dagger. "Careful with that. I'm sure the Captain wouln't be happy with any mishaps." Caspian said as he looked to Benjamin, with his weapons firmly in tow as well. "This may be a dangerous match." He said as he resumed his place leaning on the counter next to Benjamin, in a sense, slightly curious at the events that Ravenna and Benjamin would unfold. From the get go, when Benjamin said that he would treat her like a lad, things got rather interesting.

~~

As she heard Burns speak, Verona had allowed for a smile to approach her features. "Glad we're on the same page then." She said as she thought of what it was that he could do. Could he set the sail? Did he even know how? Maybe the boxes? Verona was snapped out of her train of thought when he asked a question, a teasing smile to follow. Her smile came soon after, though it was the sweetest and most gentle smile she could muster. "I have the perfect job for you." She said as she had the one currently cleaning the deck hand her the mop and bucket. "The entire deck. Spotless. Unless that is, you can win in a swashbuckling match against me. Under the chance that you do win, You won't have to ever clean the deck while aboard this ship. But if you lose, that is ALL you do while you're here. You could however decline my offer, but if you do, you may be trapped swabbing decks all the time anyways." Verona could feel the stares of various crew members upon them.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:18 pm
User Image

Ravenna Blackbird

The dagger disappeared back into its hiding place. "Well, now, I'd guess that would depend on how you treat the lads, aye? she arched an eyebrow, smirking. When Caspian called them a dangerous match, she glanced over at him. "I have no wish to cause trouble, I simply refuse to be treated as anything less than equal. It is I who decide who and what I am, not my birth nor my gender," she responded. She had grown up being treated like crap and she wasn't about to let such treatment continue. She may be a pickpocket, but she was an honorable one and she'd fought her way up in the world. She had her resources and she used them, but nobody could fault her for that. A seductress flirt or not, she wasn't a whore and she could hold her own in any fight.

DecafKitten

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:35 pm
The corner of Benjamin's lips began to pull to the right into a smirk as he turned his back on Ravenna and took to stirring the curry he had been making. "Since ye seem to be so quick with a knife, put yourself in position and chop me up those vegetables on the board there." A bit of lemon was squeezed into the pan and the turned to another large pot which contained simmering rice. Opening the lid he added a bit more water and left it alone. "As for how I treat the laddies, that is to be seen. It all depends on the folk themselves.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff