Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Token guild introduction thread! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:26 pm
Hello, new here, thought it'd be interesting since I do like D&D and other board games and stuff. Thought it'd be nice to be apart of a D&D group that can actually stick together no matter the physical distance. xp  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:54 pm
So...... Sup?

Never did post here.

I am a man of many Names, Roilvn is the favored here...

and...

Guess that's it...

Never did care for these things.  

The Shade of Casin

Gracious Conversationalist

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300

gistofeverything

Explorer

4,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:57 pm
I'm Gist, and I decided to join this guild because I needed to get into a DnD game that won't fall apart because of distance. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:26 pm
Hey everyone Im Azeiel. I joined because I tried a game of D&D with my brother in law and loved it, so naturally I came here to try and find a group.  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Evangeline Ingram rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

Evangeline Ingram

Malevolent Prophet

10,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:50 pm
Afternoon, my name is Lagren.
I enjoy Touhou, long walks on the beach, and the screams of my players as they die horribly.
I've DMed and played in about a dozen campaigns in the following systems:
-D&D 3.5 and 4e (Hack, slash, win. Yessss.)
-WoD (My group no know how politics. I want to run this again sometime.)
-Legend (D&D Fix, not the better-known game by the same name. If you're interested, see Ruleofcool.com.)
-Spycraft (Short and ill-fortuned)
-Rogue Trader (We buy everything except the things we actually need.)
etc.

If you need help with rules with any of the above systems, I have the books and maybe the time to help you out.

I may or may not be joining/starting any campaigns/RPs here, but I'll keep in touch at least.

> Roll for diplomacy!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:54 pm
Hello,
I was a very active D&D'er until my old computer crashed some time back and I lost all my digital copies of my guidebooks, and my skills and knowledge are slowly fading, but i hope to find a game that I can participate in or perhaps just make some friends to talk to.  

slayer215

Desirable Vampire

Luigi Egbert

Neophyte Tycoon

9,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:10 pm
Im Egbert, Im new to Dungeons and Dragons and just want to learn as much as I can.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:45 pm
All right, I guess I've established myself well enough here for everyone to deserve an introduction. smile

When it comes to gaming in general, I didn't really start playing video games until my parents got us Game Boys around when I was in 3rd grade. So, what, like 9 years old? Played mostly platforming and puzzle games: Super Mario Land, Metroid II, Tetris, Dr Mario, etc. Good stuff. I don't think I played any kind of roleplaying game until a friend lent me Final Fantasy X. I don't think that was until I was 16.

Around that time as well, an old friend introduced me to the world of forum roleplaying in a website called Oblivianatus. It doesn't exist anymore, but I one of the single most active members. In subsequent years, I hopped around to other sites; all of which are mostly nonexistent now, too.

I met who now comprise my game night group in high school, too, but it wasn't until a year after graduating when I was invited to hang out with all the guys. I'd never played pen and paper games before then. I'm almost certain DnD 3.5 was the first one I was exposed to. For the last 9 years, we've been playing something almost every week. And there's been a whole lot of different somethings. That "whole lot" is a lot bigger than it sounds. The group has changed since we first started -- shrank and/or grew -- but there's pretty much always been at least four of us. A lot of good times, a lot of good characters, and a lot of Mountain Dew. I'm 28 now.  

WhimsicalXellos
Crew

Compassionate Husband

9,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400

hedpefan

4,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:07 pm
Hello all that read this. I'm Hedpefan. I've rp/larped since I was about 5ish. I have rped Pathfinder, D&D 4th and 3.5 editions, Vampire the Requiem, Vampire the Masquerade (Larp), Vampire: Chicago, and I larped some D&D things. I think that's about it. I am currently in a pathfinder group as well as a Vampire the Masquerade group. That's all I really can think of for now so, Bye.  
Tanimeso rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 5 Total: 13 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:34 pm
Hellow Peoples. I am trying to get back into the swing of falling face forward into the pit of NEEEERD that is DnD. At the moment, I DM a small group, only two others, WORK ON MORE. 4e for sake of sanity and easiness. SO here I am now, looking to have a chance at playing something other then god. A really angry and cynical god. With laser beam eyes. Long story.  

Tanimeso

Aged Smoker

4,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Maiku the Paladin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:42 pm
Hey there, I'm Maiku, I have been off of Gaia for a couple of years and recently returned with intent to see what I missed. Obviously I missed a lot. Anywho I have been playing D&D on paper for longer than I care to remember, along with several of my closest friends, none of whom are on Gaia. so I came here to see what the hype was all about.

Also, I normally prefer to play a PC but I have been known to God mode a few decent worlds in my time. Always something new and interesting when I am the DM. At least, that's what I would like to think.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:28 pm
It's a pleasure to be here, I hope to be a good addition to the guild.

I've had some experience playing D&D 3.5, as well as a few non D&D systems. Two homebrew, Traveler, and Star Wars. I tried to run as GM before but the dice wind up making me kill the players. I fudge heavily for them but it always winds up in TPK, the safest bet is for me to be a PC.

Kind of spacing out right now so feel free to ask any questions.  

Pavilo

Humorist

Feel Good MD

Gracious Guildsman

4,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:40 pm
Hello all, I'm Loki, resident god of mischief. Ive played 4.0 and am in a Pathfinder guild of a friends so soon Ill have played that as well, Im also the Captain of a work in progress d20 guild still trying to settle on a core system for it. I have insomnia so Ill probably be overly active given the chance, Also don't be shy if we have some OOC convo's and you think we might get along go ahead and friend me, Im sure Ill end up IMing you at some point and we'll have a righteous good time talking about random topics biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:16 am
Hello, I'm Durandarte, I hope to find some good games on this board.

I've been playing tabletop rpg's for about 10 years now, my first one being a Shadowrun game my dad ran. I'm currently in an rl 4E game that's lasted 2 years, which I think is a record for me.

I've played a ton of different systems, both good and bad. My favorite D&D systems are 2nd Edition AD&D and 4E. My favorite non-D&D systems are Shadowrun, Traveller, GURPS, Dark Heresy (And its off-shoots),and Adeptus Evangelion.

I haven't GM'd in a long time, but I'm more than willing to do so.  

Durandarte

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces