Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Fruit Basket Rp (FOR ANYONE) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:39 pm
Slipping on her kimono silently, she didn't know what to say to him. She did sort of love him but she mainly loved Rath. Though she'd never admitt it. Finishing she placed her hair up before looking over to him. Moving over she hugged him from behind gently resting her cheek against his back."Akito-sama.. I forgive you.."Murmured her voice quietly before she pulled away wincing. Staggering over to his bed she layed down her cheeks flustering from her fever but as well as the fact that when he wasn't being mean and cruel. That he actually spoke of this. She really didn't know what to say to him about it though. Since she had feelings for Rath.

((Lol, Ikr? XD
I can see a love triangle coming on... >.>' ))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:45 pm
((Ikr. I love the love triangles xD))
Akito rubbed Yuzu's face with his thumb and he said quietly, "You don't need to love me back Yuzu. I know you don't. But I will always love you..."
Akito felt that she had a fever and he left for a moment, bringing back some medicine.
"Here." He said. "Drink this, you will feel better."  

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:51 pm
Looking up to him weakly she took the medicine before she drank it. Leaning up a little she caught his hand gently with her own. Wincing from her ribs she managed a small smile."But your wrong.. I do love you.. Just not fully.. I think I like you better this way.. Akito-sama.."Murmured her voice before she leaned back laying down. Holding his hand gently she knew he couldn't help his anger. But she was one of the few chinese zodiacs that truly accepted him. Even when he lashed out on her, she'd do just as the same. But in the end they were close still.

((Haha, I know me too. >W< ))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:56 pm
Saia walked in the house "Aki-chan Aki-chan"she said and walked faster she tripped and fell in front of a door she has never seen  

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:35 pm
Momi smiled and jumped up and down with excitment. ICE CREAM, ICE CREAM, IIIIIIIIIICE CREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAM! He said cheerfully and excitedly to Haru.

Rath layed down on a park bench watching the clouds. He was less mad then before, but furious with Yuzu. He hoped he nevder will forgive her. But, he knew that was impossible. He always couldn't stay made at her too long.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:45 pm
((Momi is in the hospital with Haru... ^.^))  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:50 am
"Whoa whoa, okay!" Haruhi smiled. "To the ice cream shop it is!"
"Would you like to invite Rath, or just us?" Haruhi smiled at Momi as they walked out of the hospital.

((Momikyoko - Haruhi - Rath
Rath - Yuzu - Akito
Love triangles everywhere you look! O_O))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:09 pm
((Eep!! >W<
So many! XD ))  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:39 pm
Momi thought for a momment. Yeah! Let's! And lets invite Yuzu too! Its a get well party! He said cheerfully with a little giggle.

((Momi loves everyone and Rath just shows anger. Stupid head Rath. >.<))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:00 pm
((Urghhh... >.<'
I wanna post but I can't.. D; ))  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:09 pm
((Me too. sad ))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:43 am
Haru smiled at Momi and limped off. "Well let's get started. Do you know where Rath would be?"

Akito ran his fingers over Yuzu's face and said softly, "I'm not surprised you like me better this way. I feel like a total failure for hurting you so, Yuzu."
He kept looking at the opposite wall, not wanting to look at Yuzu's bruised face. "I'm surprised you're able to forgive me, dear Yuzu..." He said softly.

((If you can't post bcz of me, sorry O_O))  

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:58 am
((Haha, its okay. >W< Just waiting for Akito though.. >///>' ))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:29 pm
Peering up to him a little before sighing quietly. Closing her eyes she remembered how her childhood was like. Before she had gotten here.. She had been completely alone. An outcast of her own. Though once she came here, she was welcomed. By both Rath and Akito even if he did lash out at her from time to time. She couldn't forget how many times he had made her feel wanted. Opening her eyes slowly she looked up to the ceiling a bit."Akito-sama is Akito-sama.. Just like how Rath-sama is Rath-sama.. You are your own, and both very dear to me.. Thats why I'm able to forgive you.."Murmured her voice quietly before she looked over to him.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers