Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Elite
Bleach: End of an Era ((Open 9/28/12)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:58 pm
Ossman held his smile. "Blooslust? I'm just being proactive darling. I have no reason to go after humans, I'm no longer a hollow you know and it angers me that you suggest that I would do anything to harm your family." He brought his rapier down. "Besides, have you ever seen an Arrancar, better yet, a Vasto Lorde attack anyone prior to Aizen throwning himself over the soul king? Those beasts you call hollows are nothing but animals that we can't control." He ended with a shrug. "Though I must say your weapon intrueges me, I doubt it could hit."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:24 pm
((Protip: Originally, the idea was that our RP would have nothing to do with the Bleach we all know and love...but I don't think it'll hurt us to include a little of what's familiar to us. ^^ From this point forward, references to the original Bleach manga are allowed. But don't go crazy. We're trying to write a new story after all. In an AU kinda way. Though there still won't be any human world, and we still won't encounter any of the characters from the "real" thing. Sound good?))

Chouku smiled to herself as she began feeding spiritual pressure to the newly formed sword.
"I guess we have a different opinion on what's truly brutality. I have no reason to believe you'd leave my family unharmed, you must understand. But I digress. Down to brass tacks, then. This is a zanpakuto, once used by a long-dead Soul Reaper. The blade still adorns his grave. I personally journeyed there, once I understood the mechanics of my weapon, to acquire its power. I'll show it to you, now. Pierce the moon amid the heavens...Zangetsu!" The oversize katana was gone, and a black cleaver wrapped in cloth took its place. Chouku waved it around as if it were a broomstick. Clearly, the weight meant nothing to her. She took a Soul Reaper's stance, the massive blade poised to use as a shield.

((Too much? If you guys think so, I can make her weapon take the form of someone else's zanpakuto. Maybe someone from the RP. XD ))

Daisuke spotted Zero and Ryuusha, but ultimately decided to heed Kousuke's advice and let them gather themselves, since Zero had already encountered a new enemy of his own. He felt a massive spike in spiritual pressure along the fringes of Rukongai. The power was very similar in nature to the surges he'd felt from Kousuke's opponent, and the one he'd felt from Kenzo's last battle. It was unnerving and unfamiliar, but he decided to address the threat with cooperation from his allies, rather than pursue the source of the disturbance himself.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Frog Apocalypse
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:48 am
"Daisuke, good to see you. I see that the others are here as well." Zero clapped Daisuke on the shoulder, and brought him close enough to speak without being heard by anyone else. "Before everyone gets down to business, I have a favor to ask. I encountered an arrancar earlier, and he used a technique I have yet to master, cero, and if possible, I would like your help in mastering it."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:51 am
((hey mind if i take Ky's character since it seems like he won't be in this one))

"Wow I wonder why the Soul King would do that?" Kenzo said as he took in what Akihime said. "By the way I think I will be able to fight now sis. Cause while Estrella was fighting me my Quincy cross necklace split into two pieces then embedded themselves into my palms, then I summoned these cool spears that help me defeat her."  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:45 am
((At Blue: Well, I'm fine with it, not sure if anyone else would agree, but it looks like it wouldn't make a difference if you did. Plus you still have Chron.))

Kousuke, after passing by Zero and Ryuusha at first, found that they'd both managed to get to the meeting place first before he and Daisuke had, as well as the other Captains he'd talked to being there as well. Now all that was left was to wait for his daughter, son and Kaizeloye; he was loathe to start without them. As Zero came up to Daisuke, he struck up a conversation with the other Captain.

"Estrella?" Kaizeloye had caught the small bit of Kenzo's words when he came back out of his home, not bothering to close the door, in the robes he preferred to be in around others. He cast out for any sign of his former colleague and found a small shred not too far away. Eagerness buzzed in his voice. "Where is she? Is she still here?"

After standing in place for what he deemed long enough, Takeshi finally decided to move towards what he sensed was two Arrancars and someone else who reminded him very much of Reddo in terms of spiritual pressure. And, in his eyes, conveniently on the fringes of the massive city. He had no wish to battle with any Soul Reapers at that time. Trying to dampen his own spiritual pressure down to that of an average Quincy, Takeshi used Hirenyaku to get closer to the three, staying just out of sight behind some trees when he succeeded in finding them.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:14 pm
((Yeah, you can if you want to. Quinton never can stick to an RP, so you can take his charrie if you want it. Just be sure you keep his behavior consistent with the character as he is established, okay? ))
"Cero, eh? Well, I know very little about the mechanics of Hollow techniques, I'm afraid. Your best bet would be to talk to Akihime, there." He indicated his Visored friend. "Or maybe even Allie, if she remembers anything."
Akihime smiled sincerely at the mention of her name, and turned to answer Kenzo.
"Before you use your powers again...you should find out what they are and where they came from. Maybe there are more people with similar abilities who you can talk to...?" She didn't know of any, and she hadn't had a chance to ask Daisuke if the Jedi knew anything about it. She told Kenzo to ask him after the Captain and representatives' meeting was over.
Daisuke glanced around at the myriad of powerful men and women. The best that Soul Society had to offer were standing together to address the new threat. Daisuke raised his hands and whistled through his teeth to get everyone's attention.
"Kousuke, since you were the one who engaged their ringleader, and you have the most detailed account of what happened, I say we give the floor to you, first."  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:49 pm
((i just wanted to have a soul reaper character so might as well not let his go to waste))

"Well she went through a Garganta when I hit her, so no she is not here anymore." Kenzo said to Kaizeloye then turned to Akihime. "And I think I know what I am. Before I hit Estrella and she went through the Garganta she said that I might be a Fullbringer. Kaizeloye, do you know what a Fullbringer is?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:01 pm
((I'm fine with fighting his weapon but I need you to go easy on a newly formed arrancar, I'm still just a numbero and can't defend against something like his special bankai attack until I get some new moves myself. Besides, I think a girl like Chouku would agree.))

Ossman shrugged. "It's the momentum that will end this, the weight's no matter." Ossman raised his weapon again. "Come on! Bring that weapon for me and we'll see what happens. If I win, you join me. You win and, you choose what to do." Ossman gave a quick bow. "I won't hold back."  

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:11 pm
((Well, I wasn't gonna try to decimate him. I was just trying to beef up Chouku, since Ossman doesn't appear to be backing down, you know? I don't intend to lose this fight, but I'll go easy.))
"And I hope you're already aware that I'm gonna go all-out, as well." Chouku jumped backward to make some room, and waved the massive sword in a wide arc, facing Ossman. "Getsugatensho!" With the command made, the blade began to emit a peculiar violet energy that flowed to the tip of the blade like water on glass, gathering into a bolt of spiritual power. At the apex of Chouku's arc, the energy leaped from off of the zanpakuto to travel wavelike toward her target at great speed.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:57 pm
Kaizeloye let out a pent up sigh, running his fingers through his maroon hair. "Damn," He'd made it his quest to track down some of the Espada and see what they were up to. He lowered his hand to rub the number 2 just below the crease of his right elbow. Maybe a trip to Hueco Mundo would allow that, he was feeling a bit homesick from the place. "Fullbringer?" He frowned as he thought. "Not personally, but on some occasions Drekovec did mutter about them. He was always into observing other races."

Kousuke nodded gratefully to Daisuke. Then he popped a candy into his mouth before speaking. "First I would like to thank all of you who were busy but were able to come on such short notice. Akihime already knows as well as Maria, though she's currently resting up. The reason for this is that I fear Seireitei may be under threat once again." His eyes flickered briefly to the gravestone not too far away and traced his scar unconsciously. "Earlier a Soul Reaper, a Quincy, and...a man who calls himself the King of Souls came here. Their intention is not clear as of now, though all three sound as if they haven't been to the city in some time. In my opinion I believe we, myself, Akihime, and Maria, have been tested, for what I don't know. But I know they will be back sometime in the future."

There were two Arrancars that Takeshi could see from his vantage point, and a girl. She did not seem to, or feel like, a Soul Reaper to him, yet to his surprise she was wielding a zanpakuto. He settled down on the ground, still hidden, and continued to watch.  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:10 pm
Daisuke cleared his throat.
"I have accessed ancient Jedi and Sith records of known history and spiritual powers. By the descriptions I've heard of the ringleader of the new enemies, my best guess is that he is, in fact, a Fullbringer. Former Espada, Estrella Magdelena, has also hinted that a second Fullbringer might be among us. That's you, Kenzo. Can you try to manifest your powers again for us?" Akihime stood back, not knowing what to expect from her brother. She had heard him mention his new power, but had not seen it in use before. She doubted that he could even control it after using it only once. She briefly wondered if she might be a Fullbringer, as well, since her brother seemingly was one.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:37 pm
Ossman sonido'd into the air above Chouku and took a look over at Diego. "Am I allowed to use my resureccion now, hermano?" Ossman clenched his teeth. "I think it's getting a little bit past my normal abilities at this point. Su poder es superior al mio." Ossman looked down. "Cero!" The word summoned the blast of energy in a dark green tint.  

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:36 pm
"Well Daisuke I kinda don't know how to activate my power. But I do know that my necklace is the key somehow. Do you know how I can activate it?" Kenzo said in response.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:50 pm
Diego narrowed his eyes, logic taking control of him and displacing his cool, playful demeanor.
"No...leave her. She's unpredictable at this juncture, and I'd rather not gamble with my new lieutenant's life." As he spoke, Ossman's Cero hit its mark. Chouku didn't even try to dodge it. When the smoke cleared, she could be seen standing there, zanpakuto in hand, as if the spiritual pressure emanating from the blade had repelled the attack. small tendrils of steam arose from her body, and blood began trickling in fine little tributaries from her fingers, around the bare tang of the sword, and around her wrists.
"I'm not done, yet..." she whispered solemnly. "Bankai!" A spike in spiritual pressure so dire that many nearby humans fell over into temporary comas occurred, and Chouku stood at its epicenter, black and violet tendrils of energy pouring off of her and rising into the air. Diego did not waste a moment of time. He dashed over to the girl, grasped the blade in one hand, and forced his own zanpakuto through its wide form with the other. The spiritual pressure receded almost instantly, and a feeling of vertigo overcame all who were present. Chouku's weapon was now a replica of Glacial, and no longer Zangetsu. The shock of the change was too much for her, and she passed out.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 4:48 pm
Ossman stumbled at the feeling and sat himself down, holding his face with his knees. He raised his head to look at Diego. "Hermano! Are you alright? That blade is giant, it would have cut you wide open." He got up and put his hand on his mouth so as to not puke all over the place. His blade was back in it's scabbard, no need to keep that around now that Diego had taken care of the enemy.  
Role-Playing--Elite

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff