Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Demons, Angels, and Love Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think?
  awesome! im gonna join now!
  its stupid..... why would any one join this?!?!?!
View Results

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:18 pm
Violeta slipped into a trance, she was seeing something. She saw Ariel screaming, and Derik running after her. The area was dark, almost like demon territory. Legna had passed out on the ground and her and Ameri were panicking. Markus and Farren were nowhere to be seen...

Markus looked at Violeta, her eyes seemed distant, like she was looking but not seeing. "Hey, Violeta, are you okay? Violeta?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:24 pm
Legna stopped. Then looked over at Violeta. Violeta? Are you not well? She asked conerned.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:28 pm
Remaining on the the bottom of the lake she closed her eyes. Sitting she took in everything it was really becoming true. Everyone in this little group was in the prophecy. Her hair floated around her causing her to look almost like a water demon. Though her pale moon kissed skin glowed in the water. A clear sign of the type of demon she was. Though in truth she almost felt like not returning to the group. Just to completely abandon them let someone else take her place. She couldn't pull it off anyways.. Well any major protecting.. She was feeling weak and a bit misused. Though opening her eyes she looked about her water utopia. She could be here when they left.. But then she'd be a coward.. Her other side wanted to leave since she felt they were misusing the both of them. Maybe it was just the water getting to her head. Shaking her head she finally resurfaced looking around a little.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:07 pm
Violeta gasped. She was breathing heavily "I..I...I saw... I saw... Demons, Ariel, everyone, trouble..." She looked at Farren, "You, you abandoned us. Why? Why would you do that?" She didn't say anything about not seeing Markus there...

Ariel was staring at Derik, she didn't know if she was awake or dreaming, but she liked it. She smiled.  

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:18 pm
Derik saw out of the corner of hs eye that Ariel was staring at him. He sighed the turned to look at her. What? He asked her.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:22 pm
Ariel blushed bright red and turned away. "Ummmm..... Nothing.... It was nothing...."  

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:59 pm
Derik raised aneyebrow a her then looked back on alert. What was up with this girl and why does she always stare at him.

Legna stood frozen. What exactly did Violeta see?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:05 pm
Stepping up on to the water for her type of demon could manipulate just about anything to their advantage. Which not only was the biggest advantage to Ariel but also the biggest threat if she were to turn her back on them. Feeling suddenly weak she was grabbed by something before being held. Letting out a scream she struggled before her and the demon disappeared under the water. Struggling against the demon she then felt something hit her and fell unconcious.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:25 am
Violeta looked around, "Ummmm.... Has anyone seen Ameri?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:03 pm
Markus looked around. Ameri was nowhere to be seen. "Yeah, where is she anyway?"  

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

Ominelle

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:08 pm
Farren took a few steps back from the others, making a mental note to search Violetas things for drugs, and took a good look at the rest of the group. He decided to try something he hadn't done in a while, or rather, something he hadn't been able to do. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He stayed like that for awhile until he opened his eyes again, seeing complete darkness lit only by the flames that represented the demons or angels. Humans didn't show up ofcourse, this was only for locating enimies or allies in battle, but it was always interesting to see someone elses colour. He saw the pale pink light of Legna, and the intertwined dark purple and turquoise lights of Violeta and Markus. He smirked, he knew they were hiding something. Further away he saw Deriks light, his was strange, it wasn't a light- more of a glowing darkness. This confused Farren, but he concluded that Derik must be a pretty powerful demon to have such a dark light. And even further away was Ameri. Her warm orange light shaking, as if it was in distress. He blinked several times until his vision returned to normal and started walking in Ameri's general direction. She was in danger, and he couldn't just stand there whilst someone was getting hurt.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:24 pm
Violeta saw Farren leaving. "Hey! Where are you going? Get back here!" She followed him in a fit of rage.  

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:50 pm
Being released she resurfaced her mahogony colored eyes soft. Moving forward she couldn't remember what had even happened. Shrugging she moved forward out of the lake drying off. Grabbing her clothing she pulled out a towel from no where before wrapping it around her body. Holding her uniform she walked forward wondering what had just happened and why she was in the lake. Though remembering she was trying to think she then smiled a bit relieved. Walking forward she spotted Farren and Violeta she smiled waving."Hi, hi! Were you two looking for me? Awh! You shouldn't have been worried I can handle anything out here.."Chimmed her voice childishly yet happily as she nodded. Moving past them she walked to where the others were before placing the towel upon her head. Drying her hair innocently she then looked up smiling a bit from being happy they were concerned about her.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:00 pm
Violeta looked at Ameri. "What happened to you? Why did you dissapear on us?"  

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items