Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Antechamber/Great Hall Entrance Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:33 pm
User Image
Sun ☼ Henrick

Gryffindor || Third Year
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Still, Sun felt slightly too awkward to talk, especially in public with God knows how many students watching and staring. Of course, this was only his inner mind theater playing, overestimating how much others are even paying attention. The boy waited and listened to Chloe, who seemed to ramble on and on about her feelings. Oh God she was rambling about her feelings.

It didn't make much sense. Not at all. For one, Sun thought he had become the ostracized loner off in the corner, fated to watch others become friends while he remained by himself. A lonely thought, but it was the truth. But Chloe just kinda confessed her feelings, though in a really roundabout way. Sun simply stood, agape, unsure of how to react. "Um..." was the only sound he managed to spew out. It's only been three years. Had he forgotten how to properly talk to someone else? Well, this was kind of different.

The Gryffindor boy thought for awhile. What should he do? He was being silent for too long. But for the shy Chloe to go such lengths to let the boy know her heart... It wasn't like Sun didn't despise Chloe though. In fact, he kinda liked talking to her. "Then... would you like to go out on a date some time?"

{OOC; Yes I do *w*}

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

I changed. Now I don't know who I am anymore.

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:06 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Great Hall Entrance

“Why in the world would you worry about that? You know I’d love anything you give me.” David told her with a smile. It was from Shayna there was no way he could not like it. When she said she thought he did he had a grin on his face. “Well if you think I did then the jokes on you.” He said happily. “I couldn’t have forgotten.” He added before pulling out a box from his pocket.

Before handing it to her David glanced over at her. “Okay before I give this to you promise me you won’t judge cause there’s no way I can top what you just gave me.” He told her. Then he finally gave her the box. Inside contained a silver necklace with a diamond shaped heart placed on it. As it sat there in the box the heart sparkled different colors. Oh he hoped she’d like it.

With: Shayna

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

shabatha

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:17 pm
User Image
☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽

I knew you were trouble when you walked in,
So shame on me now,
Flew me to places I've never been,
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground.

Ⓗᴀʟғ-Ⓑʟᴏᴏᴅ// Ⓡᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ// Ⓣʜɪʀᴅ Ⓨᴇᴀʀ// Ⓡᴇⓢᴇʀᴠᴇ Ⓢᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ// ➊➌ ʏᴇᴀʀⓢ ᴏʟᴅ// Ⓓᴀᴛɪɴɢ Ⓓᴀᴠɪᴅ

User Image

Shayna smiled as he asked why she would worry."Well... Because you had such an awful time last year with the snitch and I had hoped you wouldn't find it too girly... And I wasn't sure if you would even want anything.. I mean come on, I don't exactly know a lot about your likes and such. Other than quidditch..." She said quietly. but as he said that the joke was on her she looked up at him with wide eyes. So he had remembered? And then he pulled a box out of his pocket. She wanted to reach out to it just because she was excited to know, but he kept it from her until he could ask her not to judge.

When he handed it to her she gently opened it and pulled out the necklace. It was beautiful. Her eyes were wide as she looked at it. Then looked up at him. "Oh David. It's beautiful! Thank you." She said quietly before wrapping her arms around him. After a moment she pulled out of the hug to pin the necklace around her neck. "I will wear it always. Except when playing Quidditch of course."

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image

I want to Scream and Shout,
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:26 pm
User Image

Chloe was running through the millions of ways this could turn out. None of them seemed very good to her probably because she feared the worst. ‘There’s no way he’s going to bother with you after all this…’ she thought worrying herself into an imaginary ball. Waiting for him to say something all she got from him was an um… ‘Great an um… you totally just scared him off Chloe what the hell were you thinking…’ she told herself.

Then there was the silence. Oh god silence that was never good. Chloe was just about to do her alternate plan of running to the Hufflepuff common room and never coming out when Sun spoke. ‘Thank god he spoke… wait…’ she thought. “You mean you still want… to see me…?” she asked in shock. Chloe’s head was swirling with everything that had happened in this moment. Sun wanted to see her again, she for sure thought he’d never what anything to do with her again. That’s when it hit her maybe she should answer him.

“Yes, I’d love too.” Chloe answered shear happiness and joy rolling off her. At that very moment nothing could be any better, absolutely nothing.

With: Sun

OOC: I'm glad you do.

User Image
Whiskers the Cat

Utsuha Moon

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:34 pm
User Image

“I say when we have free time I’ll tell you all about my likes and dislikes k?” David told her. It was true after a year they really didn’t bother to find those things out. He should really tell her more if anything it would me her happy and their relationship would probably go a lot smoother. “And it’s perfect. Truth is I didn’t want anything but I’m glad you make it for me.” He told her. Truth was Quidditch was his life and it showed just going into his room. Though what Shayna gave him was one of a kind.

She liked it she really liked it. ‘YES!’ David shouted in his head. He’d done it right for the first year. “You’re welcome Shayna.” He said. This day couldn’t be any better. David was really glad she liked it he’d gotten it on a whim thanks to his sister. Not that he was about to admit that he’d gotten help. “I’m so glad you like it.” He told her as he helped her put it around her neck.

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

shabatha

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:20 pm
User Image

So shame on me now,

Ⓗᴀʟғ-Ⓑʟᴏᴏᴅ// Ⓡᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ// Ⓣʜɪʀᴅ Ⓨᴇᴀʀ// Ⓡᴇⓢᴇʀᴠᴇ Ⓢᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ// ➊➌ ʏᴇᴀʀⓢ ᴏʟᴅ// Ⓓᴀᴛɪɴɢ Ⓓᴀᴠɪᴅ

User Image

Shayna nodded. "That sounds wonderful! We shall seriously have to find some time." As she was starting to have trouble with the clasp David started to help so she moved her hair out of the way. With a smile as she looked down at the necklace around her neck she traced it with the finger on her right hand. "Well then we are both happy. I couldn't have asked for anything better." She said before standing on her tippy toes to kiss his cheek. He needed to stop getting taller...

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image

And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

murruelecreuset

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:21 pm
User Image

David was glad she was up for the conversation time. He’d have to think of a few things to share. There surprisingly wasn’t much to him. Hopefully she didn’t find him to be boring… nah that couldn’t happen. “Neither could I.” he agreed with her. David let a smirk fall on his face when Shayna went on her tippy toes to kiss him on the cheek. “I know stop growing right?” he said shaking his head. “Wish I could help it.” He told her before realizing that they had to keep an eye on the time. They wouldn’t want to be caught after hours.

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

shabatha

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:42 pm
User Image

So shame on me now,

User Image

Shayna smiled."Oh don't worry, I'm gonna hit my growth spurt soon and then i'll be taller for like the span of a year. Then you will be taller once again." She said as she unconsciously traced the outline of the necklace again. She glanced at the clock and her eyes widened."W-we'll be late for sure!!! I won't make it to bed in time... What am I supposed to do? I don't want to get in trouble..." She said quietly running her hands through her hair nervously. Her mind is screaming that she's going to be in trouble. But her heart is telling her it's okay if she's with David... Ah such weird signals.

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image

And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

murruelecreuset

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:19 pm
User Image

David smiled at Shayna. "I'm sure you are right." he told her before she started to panic. "Hey don't worry we'll get there in time promise." he told her. "Besides if you don't think you're going to make it I really won't be able to make it." he told her with a smile. Shayna only had to make it to the fifth floor to get to the access to Ravenclaw tower where he had to go all the way to the seventh floor just to get to his house tower. "Come on..." he told her taking her hand to lead her to the grand staircase.

(Exit to Grand Staircase)

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

shabatha

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:30 pm
User Image

So shame on me now,

User Image

Shayna looked over as David reassured her that they would be fine. She nodded and took his hand as he led to the Grand Staircase.

(Exit to Grand stair case)

User Image

User Image

And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

murruelecreuset

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:41 pm
User Image
User Image

---------Can you feel the Magic
--------Can you hear the Love
-----Can you be the one for me?

══════════════════════════════╝

Lukas led the group of first years into the anti-chamber, the sound of all the older students sounded out from inside the great hall. "Well, first off Welcome to Hogwarts." he said, stopping about a dozen feet from the doors. "Soon, you will enter the Great Hall and be sorted into your houses. Here your house is your family. Do well and you will earn points. Do badly and you will lose points. The houses are Slytherin. Hufflepuff. Ravenclaw. And Gryffindor. Each House has a noble history and each has had famous witches and wizards that they have produced." he said as he looked at the group. I wonder who will be in my house. he thought as he looked at the group. "I will return shortly." he said before disappearing into the hall.

(( Please wait here until Lukas announces Sorting is open ))

╔═══════════════════════════
Will I feel the Magic---------
Will I hear the Love--------
Can I be the one for you?-----

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:47 pm
User Image
User Image

I am at the Great Hall.
I am with all the new first years.
(OOC)
I am thinking Yay!!

-----------------------------------------

Gwen was so excited for the new first years to arrive. She smiled and she floated down closer to the ground and smiled at Lukas. Without saying a word she slowly turned around and looked at all the new first years. "Hello, the name is Gwen Tudoar," she said with a big smile and waved.

-----------------------------------------

You are always with me,
even when you are gone.
I will always love you,
but I know you never will!

hjcoffman2881

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:03 pm
User Image

User Image
"Broken glass,
shattered shards.
As my sweet relents,
my bitter comes forth.
Prepare for the end."

Claire followed Lukas up the stairs until they arrived at the Antechamber, she was finally here, at Hogwarts.
Funny, she thought she'd be more happy about that. Maybe it was due to her freak out which soured her mood right now?

Then again, her mood was usually sour so it shouldn't be that big a change, Oh well...time to press on.

Claire then sighed as she waited in place with the rest of the first years, so now they just had to wait until he announced they could be sorted?
Seemed fair enough.
Looking around at the other students Claire just shook her head and went to the back of the group, her thoughts focused on what house she'd be in.

Glancing at the ghost Claire tilted her head some, she was very pretty for a ghost.
She seemed kind also. Gwen was a nice name.

Claire's thought's then went to how she died.

My feelings? I'm curious you know?
Precious thought of mine, "...Maybe she got shot with a spell?"
I'm a Unsorted.
Did you know that I'm a future first year?
My strings are being pulled. "..." Out of character.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:19 pm
User Image
User Image

First YearUnsortedHalf-BloodSingleWearing

Joshua stomped into the school, eyes narrowed in annoyance. His cheek had a heavy bruise forming, just under his eye. "Stupid, stupid girls! Gah! I hope we aren't sorted to the same place." He crossed his arms, only looking up from his thoughts when the teacher started speaking. When the blonde man turned and walked through a set of doors, Josh cocked an eyebrow, but remained silent. Suddenly a ghost introduced herself, but the boy didn't care. Instead, he glanced at his watch, then gave an annoyed sigh. This was taking forever!

{OoC:}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:43 pm
How do you DO, just nice to MEET you
And I can TAKE you on from HERE
But THIS is where it all STARTS
So follow THROUGH, in the SHADOWS
‘Cause I HEAR the storm is CLOSE
Let’s HOPE you can HANDLE it
Yeah, so NICE to meet YOU
Better BELIEVE in me RIGHT NOW

Mood: Excited
Thoughts: I'll be Sorted soon!
Company: First Years

E L S B E T H
L Y N W E N
V A S S

B L O O D T R A I T O R | U N S O R T E D | F I R S T Y E A R |User Image

Elsie stood in the antechamber. The boat had been a lot less terrifying with friends, and she was beginning to get excited about being sorted. There was no fear for her about that, because she didn't care where she ended up. As long as she could fit in and make friends she would be happy. A small smile was beginning to form on her face at the thought that soon she'd sorted and an actual student at Hogwarts, with a house and a title and everything. A young ghost had just appeared, and she gave the spirit a timid wave back. Wow. This was her first time meeting a dead people.

Feel your HEARTBEAT start to SKIP

((I just jumped Elsie to the Antechamber, since I'm so behind. I hope you guys don't mind.))

murruelecreuset

Yukina101

Cara MiaKitty

‘Cause I SWEAR I will not let you DOWN
If you see me FALL, I will get UP again
I’ll make you a PROMISE, that this is not the END
Just like I SAID, get a HOLD of yourself
Well, HERE we are, so close to MIDNIGHT
And I can BARELY see your FACE
It’s HIDDEN in a SILHOUETTE
But we CONTINUE, into the CENTER

Great Hall