Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.::Tender Sugar::. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:40 pm
User Image
Lena Ryder

Lena nodded slightly in agreement with Isis and knelt beside her to help clean up somewhat. She sighed through her nose in frustration. "It's so maddening... I want to fight them. I want to stop them. But last night... It seemed like they had never-ending numbers on their side!"

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:00 pm
User Image
Isis Raine

Isis would have responded had she not noticed the leader of the Legions and taken to glaring at the woman. Luna and her brainwashed army of Spinatologists were the cause of all of this. The rabbit woman growled, her ears falling flat against her head as she pointed out the female so Lena could see her.
"That's Luna Lee Black, the leader of the Legions of Set..."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:21 pm
User Image
Luna Lee Black

Whenever she succeeded in capturing the rebels, they would each be guaranteed a slow and painful death. Up until now, she had humored them by allowing them to live, but they had crossed a line this time. The attack on the temple had crossed the line. Luna hissed furiously, trying to avoid stepping on some broken glass as she made her way through a particularly damaged portion of Giza. Her goal was the temple, but she became distracted before she could reach it. The look an odd rabbit female was giving her was irritating her to no end and something about the female with her bothered Luna.
"From the looks of it, you two are Rhode's strays...Tell me, how is our dear "Honey"? It would be a pity if the attack last night killed him..."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:32 pm
User Image
Lena Ryder

Lena looked up when Isis pointed out the one who had made Sol's life a living hell. She stood with a small smirk, pleased that she towered over the woman. "You must be the b***h everyone's making such a big ******** deal about... Can't see why they let you push them around. You don't look like much."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:41 pm
User Image
Luna Lee Black

"Guilty as charged...Charisma and a high position in the church go a long way."
Either Luna didn't notice the height difference or she didn't care. She continued to stare at the two females as if they were as significant as a grain of sand. The female reached up and adjusted her headdress, muttering something to herself about it being slightly off center. It bothered her if it wasn't perfect.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 8:01 pm
User Image
Lena Ryder

Lena felt her jaw clench and had to force her hands into fists to repress the urge to knock this little b***h's stupid-looking hat off. If the woman hadn't had a posse behind her, Lena would have shot her right then and there. She was tempted to do so anyway... It would save the rebels a lot of effort... But she figured that Honey and Sol would be a bit pissed off at her if she got herself killed.

"Wow, looks like the church has seriously lowered their standards, then. Kind of sad..." Lena shrugged and folded her arms beneath her chest. "So, what brings you to this neighborhood, Black?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 8:11 pm
User Image
Luna Lee Black

Luna growled and took out her gun, aiming it at the other female's arm and pulling the trigger without warning. She could take insults directed towards herself, but she wouldn't stand for someone insulting the church. The woman hadn't expected there to be some form of rebellion from the rabbit woman for her actions. All she had done was shoot as stray. As far as she was concerning, she hadn't done anything wrong.
The rabbit thought she had though and felt it necessary to stand and punch her. Despite the woman's appearance, she could throw a decent punch, leaving Luna somewhat dazed while her Legions descended upon the rabbit and tried to restrain her (which they failed miserably at).
"You two are lucky I'm feeling merciful today."
Luna rubbed her cheek as she picked herself up off the ground, motioning for the Legions to release the rabbit. There were more important things to worry about at the moment. She could kill the rabbit and the other b***h later.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 8:39 pm
User Image
Lena Ryder

Some part of Lena's mind saw the shot coming, but she didn't even waste her energy trying to dodge. Instead, she clenched her jaw and her fists, intent on not screaming when the bullet burrowed into her left forearm, smashing through her ulna. It hurt like a b***h, but she managed not to make a sound.

"You'll pay for that, you third-rate c**t," she hissed in a rough voice as Luna walked away. Unfortunately for Lena, and luckily for Luna, Lena was left-handed. Her fingers wouldn't respond to her command to draw her gun, and she didn't have the confidence to shoot with her right hand. "Son of a ******** whore," Lena snarled under her breath, clutching her left arm with her right, her face ghost-white.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 8:46 pm
User Image
Isis Raine

Usually when a human became pale, nothing good followed. Isis frowned and picked Lena up, ignoring the pain the extra weight caused her ankle. She needed to get Lena back to the bar. Her pain could wait.
"I will bring you to Honey."
Isis limped back to the bar, carrying Lena up the stairs and setting her in the first open room. She didn't want to draw any more attention to herself and the injured female than she had to. There were already customers downstairs.
"Honey will be in momentarily."

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 8:51 pm
User Image
Honeybee

The male had just barely woken up when Isis came into his room and dragged him out of bed. Honey didn't put up a fight. If the rabbit woman felt it necessary to force him out of bed, she probably had a logical reason for it. A few moments later, he was staring at an injured Lena. He panicked then, immediately prying off the female's left glove and looking the wound over.
"Isis, go retrieve some medical supplies for me, then guard the door."
The rabbit woman nodded and left the room again, giving Honey just enough time to examine the mark on Lena's hand and chuckle.
"So...You're his daughter?...Don't worry. Your secret is safe with me."
When Isis finally returned with the supplies, he went to work repairing Lena, being as gentle as possible in an attempt to avoid putting her in any more pain then necessary.

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 9:11 pm
User Image
Lena Ryder

The only reason Lena didn't fight Isis was because she didn't want to hurt the other female. She did try to protest verbally, however. "No... Isis, not... He can't... Damn it all!" Lena gritted her teeth and fell silent, curling up onto her side when Isis set her down. She couldn't tell Isis why she couldn't let Honey see her left arm. Who knew how Isis would react? Honey might kill her when he saw who she was, but she didn't want Isis to hate her any sooner than necessary.

She closed her eyes and winced as the man entered the room and took off her glove. Lena was half-expecting him to kill her right then, which was why she found his actual reaction so difficult to believe. She looked up at him in shock. "But... Honey... Don't you want me dead?" Lena laughed a little bitterly and dropped her gaze. "You'd be the hero of the rebels if you killed me." She winced a bit when he started working on the hole. Luckily, the bullet wasn't in her arm; it had gone right through the other side, so there was nothing to dig out of her wound.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 9:20 pm
User Image
Honeybee

"Were I like the other rebels, I might have killed you...But no. I'm not like them. Believe it or not, I despise violence. My hatred for it is one of the reasons I joined the Guard of Nephthys...The Legions of Set are such a cruel group..."
Honey carefully stitched up the hole and placed the female's arm in a sling. She wouldn't be able to move it around for a while, but at least the injury wasn't going to kill her. He smiled and patted her head lightly before standing.
"You can continue your guard work after that arm of yours heals. You can help Isis with whatever odd little tasks she decides to do until her ankle is better..."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 9:36 pm
User Image
Lena Ryder

"Honey, has anyone ever told you that you're ******** awesome? Because you are." Lena rubbed at her eyes vigorously with her right hand so that Honey wouldn't see that she was crying. She nodded slightly to show that she'd heard him. "Okay... Thank you... I'll go help her as soon as I get this damn sand out of my eyes..."

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 9:40 pm
User Image
Honeybee

"Alright, sweetie. Try not to strain yourself."
Honey smiled and bowed before leaving the room. He stopped in front of Isis, scratching the back of her ear playfully and giggling.
"Lena's going to be working with you for a while, dear. If either of you need anything, I'll be downstairs."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 9:54 pm
User Image
Lena Ryder

Somehow, Lena managed to get her glove back on without injuring herself further. She made sure that there was no trace of her tears before she went out to Isis. "Okay.... That was a lovely little excursion... What should we do next?" she asked with a weak laugh.

'If I ever see that Luna b***h again, I'll just ******** kill her with my bare hands... Or, hand, I guess is the case now... ********! Won't be able to use this god damn arm until my ******** bone heals... s**t!'

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff