Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Hunters Call ( Supernatural style roleplay. it's back!!! ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Howling Wolf
  Welcome back Buncha Strange :3
  A new creature arises, The Werewolf O.O
View Results

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 11:09 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

"Mm-hm. Stabbed to death. So now, when she tries to get attention, she does the only thing she remembers - Stabbing." Kari answered, munching on the muffin. "Thanks." She turned the pages in the book. "Most ghosts remember very little of their past life. The clearest thing in their mind is the moment of stress and emotion of their death. That's what links most ghosts to this plane. It's why very few stray past the area of their death." She seem, unsurprisingly, rather knowledgeable about this kind of thing.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 11:35 pm
"I see...well turns out we're not the only ones to have been interacted with." he said, scrolling down a bit. "Their were some stabbings two years after her death in the school. Someone had come to investigate..but he disapeared. No one hear or saw from him." Jake said.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 11:46 pm
User Image

"Huh. That's interesting. I'll have to ask her about that." Kari said easily. She seemed unconcerned about meeting up with a murderous ghost again. It was hard to tell if she was brave, lacking self-preservation, or just plain stupid.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:10 am
Jake looked from the computer screen at Kari, giving her a odd look. "Ask who? The ghost? did you not learn your lesson from when she tried to turn you into shredded ribbons?" he asked.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:25 am
User Image

Kari looked up at Jake, giving him a wide eyed look. "Of course I meant the ghost. Who else could tell us?" She asked, as if it was obvious. "She wasn't trying to hurt me. She just wanted attention. We have to find what holds her to this plane when she should be moving on."

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:16 am
(sorry i didn't post earlier, i went to bed early last night)

Molly smiled as she walked through town with her big brother. To anyone who had seen her freak out at school would think she was a completely different person now. As long as she was with her brother, her mind was at ease. She then looked up and saw Jake and Kari through the window of a book store. She smiled and waved to them cheerily.

Alex, on the other hand, looked serious and unfriendly as he walked with his sister. He would look around for anything suspicious that might harm Molly. He would only smile to her when she talked to him. He stopped when she did and looked at the people she was waving to with cold eyes.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:47 am
Jake continued to look at Kari like she had a talking zit or something. "Kari....I know your really into this supernatural stuff...but I'm pretty damn sure she was trying to hurt you." he sighed and ran his hand through his hair. This girl was insane. He noticed Molly waving to them through the window and waved back.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:04 am
User Image

Kari frowned slightly. "I don't know. I just think she was trying to get attention in the only way she knew." Seeing Molly, she brightened up and smiled, waving to the girl. She was pleased to see Molly looked happier. Seeing the grumpy boy beside her, she assumed that was her brother.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:14 am
Molly grabbed her brother's arm and dragged him along into the store. "Hey Kari, hey Jake. This is my brother Alex." she said with a smile. She noticed the article on the computer and she tilted her head. "What's that?" she asked.

Alex didn't mind getting dragged along by his sister. He looked at the other two and bowed his head a bit. "Hello." he said in a low voice. He didn't really talk much unless someone wanted to talk to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:22 am
User Image

Hi Molly!" Kari greeted her cheerfully. She held out her hand to Alex to shake. "Hi Alex. I'm Kari, if you hadn't guessed." She said with a playful tone, smiling. "Nice to meet you." She didn't seem off put by his quiet manner in the slightest.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:31 am
Alex looked at Kari's hand and shook it lightly. "Nice to meet you Kari." he said. He saw how close Molly was to this girl so he would try his best to be nice to her. "Do you know Molly from school?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:15 pm
"If you're going to complain the whole entire time we're out, then you should just go back home now!"With a glare behind her, Samantha entered the bookstore with the cafe, in an attempt to escape her brother. Instead, he entered after her, sulking with his arms crossed.  

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:20 pm
Molly heard arguing and smiled when she saw the two. "Hi Samantha, hi Elie." she said cheerily. "This is my brother Alex." she added.

Alex turned and looked at the two Molly was talking to. He bowed his head to them in a silent greeting.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:21 pm
Elie gave a wave of his hand at Molly and Alex, not really looking at the group. Turning to the action book section, he walked off after bumping into his sister's shoulder. Since some of her 'friends' were there, he could leave her alone, knowing she'd be safe.

Samantha gave a faint smile to the siblings in front of her. "Hi Molly." Ignoring her brother's bump to her shoulder, she merely glanced back to make sure he was still in eye sight. Sure, he wasn't her favorite person in the world, but she still wanted to make sure if something went wrong, he was nearby. "Nice to meet you, Alex." she said, turning her attention back to them.

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:02 pm
Jake waved hi to everyone then shut off the window, not wanting to freak out Molly more by her seeing he had done research on the ghost. He took another bit of his muffin, watching everyone have their conversations. So odd how you bond over a ghost trying to kill you in detention.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff