Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happy Times Forever :D

Back to Guilds

A place to hang out and have fun. 

Tags: roleplaying, happy, time, chat, cats 

Reply Happy Time Roleplaying :D
Half-Blood War (Aslumber) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:15 am
Gerad looked from Theras and then to Malinda and sighed. "Theras i'll call it a draw with you this time. Just, go home." Gerad threw the dagger at Malinda, it landing in the dirt near her. Gerad went over to her and lifted her to her feet. Then he shoved her over to her brother. "There's no point in fighting anymore, just...go home." Gerad went over to the post his spear had stuck into and pulled it out and just started to walk off. "Come on Devon. You too guy." Gerad sighed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:42 am
Luna watched as the battle ended. She stopped her powers over the hail and it turned into rain. She wasn't controlling it. I wonder if my father is doing that? The fire on the ashes of her house was dying down. She noticed Gerad leaving. She mounted Oceanas and offered her hand to Amia so she could ride with her.

Devon followed Gerad, turning to look back at Malinda. What a shame she was the daughter of Hades. He caught up to Gerad. "Wheres Rhi? She's still invisible isn't she?"

Ren jumped when Jira popped in. She smiled "Welcome back Jira." Len waved. They were accustom to welcoming people back. "So do you know where all the other dimi-gods are right now? And where Poseidon's daughter is?"  

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:53 am
Theras picked himself up from the ground and nodded in consent to Gerad's words. "It was fun while it lasted." It really had been, he was a little shocked to realize. But he was more concerned with the fact that Malinda had been reprimanded like that, his father's words were pretty easy to overhear. The best thing now would be to leave, if not because of Malinda's wound but because of there being no point currently. He supposed that sending the demi-gods into chaos had worked enough today. With a low whistle, the remaining Hellhounds, the ones alive at least, came trotting over to him. A burst of flame from the few and they merged themselves into a leaner beast, seeing as Malinda's wings looked like they wouldn't support her. "Malinda..." Theras removed his blindfold gestured at her wound, giving the cloth to her to staunch it. Then he patted the Hellhound before climbing onto it's back and waited for his sister to do the same behind him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:22 am
"Yeah she's probably with the others." Gerad saw Luna and Amia ride their way on Oceanas. Gerad sighed. The entire ordeal had tired him. He...was...so tired. Gerad fell over exhausted.

"Yeah I know where a few of them are. My cousin is with a group of them now so she'll be safe too. Now hows about some food? I'm pretty hungry after everything, i'm sure you two are as well?" Jason smiled at the twins then at Jira. "Huh? Can we make some food?"  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:54 am
(( sorry we godmodded you Musii... =( ))

Devon stared at Gerad for a moment before picking him up over his shoulders. "Just great." he sighed under his breath and waited for Luna and Amia to catch up. They needed to find somewhere to rest. Maybe there was a town near by.

Luna got up beside Devon, Amia behind her. "What happened to Gerad? Should he ride Oceanas?" Her horse shook his head, not agreeing to the idea. She felt like falling over herself. She was sure Amia did too. She didn't know how Devon could hold him up.

"Yes. I'm so starving." Len looked at her brother. "I am too. Don't you have something we can make? Len's a good cook." She blushed. "No I'm not." "Yes you are."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:51 pm
((It's alright, you can if you need to continue. Sorry, I felt awful so I slept all day. Idk how long I'll be on but I'll try tp post as much as I can.))

Amia was happy that the fighting was over for now. She was pretty tired too, although she could still support herself. She looked at Devon for a moment then grinned. "Devon, do you by any chance, like Malinda?"

Malinda nodded and took the cloth. She then hopped up on the hellhound and frowned. She hated being defeated and she knew that she would be toast for going against her father.  

MusicalPoet
Crew

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:22 pm
Gerad was sleeping the entire time. Snoozing quite comfortably. He even began to mumble in his sleep.

"Well then i'll help her cook, come on. You can help too Ren." Jason got up and headed towards what was obviously the cooking area, though it had blacksmith supplies on it as well. What else to expect from a godly blacksmith's daughter jason supposed. "We'll make some for you guys too."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:23 pm
Devon looked up at her while readjusting Gerad on his back. "What? Are you jealous?" He chuckled then turned to Luna who was glarring at him. "What?"

She let herself sigh. "Come on. I know of a town thats a little ways out." Oceanas started throught the forest, Devon walking beside him with Gerad.  

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:31 pm
(( sorry im doing two posts. i cant edit posts on my phone ))

"Okay. Thankyou for helping." Ren followed Jason and looked in awe at how cluttered it was. It seemed impossiple to cook like this. "I wonder if they cook here a lot?" She laughed a little.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:36 pm
((I just noticed something, Malinda and Luna is Devon's aunts...also Gerad, Luna, Malinda, and Theras as well as Jason are all cousins...Hermes is a son of Zeus making Hermes and the children of Zeus siblings and the children of Athena, Posiedon, and Hades cousins. XD Oh and Athena is a child of Gaia and Zeus and Gaia is Zeus' mother. So technically Athena is both his daughter and his sister...messed up right?))  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:40 pm
(( omg strider can we just not get into all of that crap? All of this is incest. lol ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:45 pm
((Okay lol Just thought i'd throw that out there though. XD))  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

MusicalPoet
Crew

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:46 pm
((Lol all different types of incest XD. Also, I think this'll be my last post, godmod me people so you can continue.))

Amia looked at Devon. "No, I'm too young for you anyway. All I'm saying is if you are, then it's okay. You can like her, she might not kill you for thinking you're insulting her, at least she might let you live long enough to let you explain your feelings." Amia smiled.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:08 pm
((If you wanted romance then you shouldn't have chosen this topic for an
RP, Kii. XD You're so confusing with the twins' names...))

When Malinda had done whatever it was that she needed to do, Theras allowed his Hellhound to take them back to the Underworld with the same flare of fire. He'd have preferred staying on the surface but he had no place to stay other than the realm of the dead for now. He stumbled down off his mount when they arrived at their destination, the secluded area saved for the Hellhounds and their sire. It was the only place he thought their father would leave them be for the time being. He thought Malinda might complain but right then he wasn't listening. He shrugged his grimoire and scythe off his back before shuffling over and laying down, snuggling into the warm hide of Orthus, Cerberus's brother.

"Oh, the mess." Jira got up and went over to Ren and Jason, moving around them to get to the supplies. "Sorry. I'll clean this up." She scooped up the tools and materials she'd left randomly about the place, clearing up a spot for cooking, and opened a cupboard with her foot which she shoved her armful in. "That should be enough."  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:18 pm
"Umm, I know this is your kitchen and all but wasn't that where the pans are?" Jason re-opened the cupboard and peeked inside and sure enough there were pots and pans arragned weirdly with supplies place inside them.  
Happy Time Roleplaying :D

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff