Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.:-Post Mortem-:. (Open/Full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:20 pm
User Image
Xombie.

Xombie stared awkwardly at Dalila when he chest became a pillow, then just shrugged it off. At least her chest had other uses than just being something to stare at. She smiled softly, placing one of her arms around Dali's waist and kissing the top of her head.

"Poor girl must be exhausted..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:31 pm
User Image

:: Haruka Nagashima ::

Haruka smiled softly at the pair. The older two had to relax, as was necessary for each of them. In the quiet of not listening to either of the four's screams of bloody anguish, Haruka's thoughts were properly sorted out, scanning through surroundings for a loop hole in the illusion.
[/quote  

Pichipai-hime

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:02 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

She shifted again, but this time out of anxiety, holding the woman a bit tighter, her eyebrows knit from her worry.

-It was hot in the basement, she had no idea how she was going to stay cool. The shorts that she was wearing weren't doing anything to cool her down and she felt like she was dying she was so thirsty. She tried to find some moisture in her mouth to keep her from drying out and dying. She heard a pair of footsteps and chanced the wrath of which ever it was for something to drink. "Please.... I'm so thristy..." She begged the person that stopped in front of her, her voice cracked.-

She groaned and shifted into her chest more, hiding her face in the woman's chest more. "So thirsty......." She whimpered softly.

-The hand yanked her head up by her hair and she was suddenly choking on a hard spray of water blasting at her face, drenching her shirt and body as she coughed and tried to twist away from the liquid she couldn't see. The water stopped and she was thrown back to the floor, coughing and panting as a foot connected with her ribs. "Got your water, now shut up. I'm trying to get your list filled for tonight." Matthew Harford growled at her and turned, walking back up the stairs as she curled into a ball and cried softly. Forty one days left... She remeinded herself.-

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:08 pm
User Image
Xombie.

Xombie shifted slightly and glanced down at the other female. The awkward feeling had returned, though this time it was mixed with worry. She wanted to let Dali sleep, but at the same time anxiety kept her from leaving her be.

"Dali, amore...Wake up."

Xombie shook her gently, trying to pulled the female from whatever dream she had slipped into.  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:26 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

Dalila slowly woke up, her arms tightening around Melanie's waist instinctively as she groaned herself awake. When she opened her eyes, she saw a very large amount of breast in her entire feild of vision and blushed a deep red. "U-ummmm... I don't recall falling asleep here..." She said softly and shuddered, still feeling the blow to her ribs and gasped in pain as she sat up.

She felt her left ribs ache, as if she had just taken a powerful kick there and she winced. She slowly lifted the hem on her shirt and turned pale, her eyes wide in fear and shock. On her rib cage, there was a large, dark mark on her skin in the shape of a boot-print, the mark bruising already. "N-no..." she whispered and closed her eyes, hiding them behind her arms as she whimpered in fear.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:36 pm
User Image
Xombie.

"Looks like sleeping isn't even safe anymore..."

Xombie frowned, carefully running her fingers over the bruise to examine it before sighing. Sleeping had seemed like a way out before. Now, it appeared to be just as dangerous as remaining awake was. She shook her head, leaning back against the wall behind her and mentally cursing.

"Damn this place..."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:48 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

Dalila tried to hug her knees, but the mark made her stop. She began to shake in fear, not understanding how the bruise that has healed years ago was back and hurting as if she had just gotten it. She tried to keep the tears at bay, blinking in hopes that she could keep them back, and failing. A broken voice came from her lips, the same words coming out in a continuous loop. "Sorry, I'll be good... Sorry, I'll be good.... Sorry, I'll be good.."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:16 am
User Image

Reelo stared at the Asian woman with a bit of a frown. And Before he could stop himself the male decided to reply to her in regular irritated fashion. "you were rich when you were alive huh? I can tell by the way you talk.... I hate rich people." he finished with a snicker and then, as though he were surprised by what he had said- Reelo corrected himself sarcastically. "I mean... Hated rich people, pretty sure money isn't a factor here." he sighed and dropped the subject then and there, looking back at xombie with a smirk. Her breasts looked comfortable. As a first thought he almost asked her if he could try them, the other girl seemed to have fallen asleep instantly on her, an indicator that they might be comfortable.... He really wanted some sleep. And then of course said female woke up with a stomp mark on her chest and he held his tongue.... Satanist magic... Powerful stuff. "you mess is the devil, you get the horns..."  

XxXxFortexXxX

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:37 am
Naomi

User Image

Naomi growled at him and stood in front of him, angered that he would even imply that Melanie would do that to Dalila. "You foolish, human. Will you never learn that those who are different aren't always evil? It's a mark she had from years ago. One of hundreds. You either leave Melanie alone, or I will get very displeased with you." She told him and snorted, small gray flames puffing out of her nose as if to emphisize her point.

She carefully laid between the two women and whimpered softly, unsure of how to get her out of the mode she was in. "Vela, Melanie, please... We can't let her stay like this..." She whispered to them, pawing at Dalila's leg pitifully.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:16 am
User Image

"Displeased? What are you going to do? Shoot fire at me like you did that bird? You scare me even less than you did the raven so please- hush up mutt before I become....displeased." Reelo chuckled and rolled his eyes at the creature, he wasn't worried. By his calculation the lioness was no threat to him, its master would not allow harm to fall on Reelo.. And if she did, well.... He sighed and stepped back into a corner, pressing his hands into his pockets and eying the creature a moment longer before adding under his breath. "That was sarcasm you know..Her lips are human enough for me."  

XxXxFortexXxX

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:46 am
Epsilon

User Image

Epsilon slowly made his way back to the cell block on behalf of his master, shivering happily at the screams of pain and dispair from the other blocks he passed. His mission was simple; find a way to either isolate the familiar, or kill the familiar. He moved his highly venomous fangs and decided that it would be a good chance to scout out a location for the bite he would do later. As he scuttled back to the cell block in question, he simply walked into the cell that contained Marianna and Haru, sizing them up and clicking his fangs gleefully before inspecting Reelo from their cell. This is very good. Three humans. Master Eblis will be able to do as he wishes. He thought and turned to Melanie, tilting his fanged head slightly at her smount of power.

He could tell that she was a very deep well of magick, but had no control over it. Epsilon moved closer to the three in Reelo's cell and walked through, hissing at the lioness viciously and showing his fangs to her. "I am going to eat your human's soul you little fledgling. Then I will move on to that snake and her human." He threatened to her alone, wanting the familiar to atack at the very least.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:05 am
Naomi

User Image

She jumped to her paws and snarled at the spider, the threats making her irrational. She wordlessly rushed at the spider and watched it rush through the bars, and followed on her instincts. She expected to slam into the bars, but instead she went through them and continued her chase of the huge spider, watching it scuttle into a dark hall. She turned after it and growled. "Come out, come out where ever you are..." She said in a sadistic tone. "Never think that you can threaten Dalila and Melanie and get away with it. Fight me. I've already died, so there's nothing you can do to me." She said and grinned in the shadows before her jaw dropped at the full sight of the familiar as it stepped out of the darkness. Oh Dali, I'm sorry... She thought in shock.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:15 am
Epsilon

User Image

He grinned down at the now tiny lioness, his head a full seven feet from the floor and his fangs dropped into place. Epsilon laughed at her, his voice raspy, cruel, and cold. "Now, now. You should know that nothing is as it appears in this place fledgling. We all are nothing as we really are. The time moves and the thread dangles, huh? The fly jumps into my web and is ready for the next stage. The souls are so much more delicious when they are broken. Eblis will be happy to have her." He told her, his eyes lit with an insane light before he bit her, a howl escaping her lips as the toxins rushed into her body, and she twitched on the floor.

He stooped down and grabbed her by her scruff, dragging her to his master. "Light the candles, play the organs, get out the cakes. We need to make it look nice for the guests. The pretty little star is falling faster than ever and it will shatter like glass soon. We must break the rules to get ahead." Epsilon muttered to himself, his eyes fevered with insanity as he continued his way down the halls.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:55 am
User Image
Xombie.

"Dali? Dalila snap out of it! Naomi is gone!"

Xombie shook the female, trying to snap her out of whatever state she was in. If realizing her familiar was gone didn't bring Dalila back, she highly doubted anything would. She frowned and stared at the door, debating whether it was even worth trying to get out. It wasn't like it was going to open and she couldn't fit through the bars...Vela could though.

"Vela, go search for Naomi. I'll work on waking Dali."

The female watched the snake go with an almost sad look. She missed her already. Dali was more important now though.

"Come back to reality, amore...Naomi needs you right now."  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:07 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

Dalila slowly became aware of Melanie shaking and shouting at her, the words sounding far off at first then she jumped up as their meaning became clear. "Naomi is missing?! What happened?! Who took her?!" She yelled as she began to search for her familiar frantically.

She paced the cell over and over again as she grew worried at the dissapperance of the lioness. Naomi would never just leave her, and she would have to have a very good excuse to rush off as she did. Her lioness was just as protective as her, even if it made her more reckless at times. She stopped pacing and began to shout for her familiar, her worry and fear growing at an alarming rate. "Naomi! Naomi! Please, come here! Don't leave me here! Naomi!" She screamed as she rattled the bars, trying to use her strength to shake them loose.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff