Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:17 am
User Image
Satoshi Tayashi

Satoshi found it impossible to keep his stoic mask up with the little girls clinging to him, so he gave up and just chuckled. "I am glad you like her. She seemed very excited when I told her she would be going to you girls. Oh, you should be warned... She isn't fond of males. You shall have to tell her which men are your friends so she does not... Exterminate them."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:45 am
Lulu Shadowstrike

User Image

Lulu laughed and grinned at the demon in their grip. "So, tell her that our male family and the shop guys and Mr. Herltz and occassionally Mr./Ms. Meyers are off limits?" She joked, then poked his grin with her tail gently. "Biggy, you should smile more often, it makes you look gentle. I like it. You not smiling makes me sad."

Socky decided now was a good time to speak up from his hiding place in her purse. Lu? He's a demon. Is he suppossed to look gentle? I mean he's nice and all, but he's a he. You should take care.

Lulu frowned and punched the rainbow socks through the bag in her annoyance. "Socky, listen up. Not all men are bad. Uncle Kevo is good to us. Brian is nice and so are his shop boys. Biggy is Auntie Rahrah's dad. It's time we stopped hating them all just because of our Owner." She told him firmly.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:52 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah chuckled at the antics of her father and nieces. It was the first time she'd ever seen Satoshi so openly happy. She agreed with Lulu; it was a nice change. And she was extremely pleased to hear that Lulu, at least, had finally gotten over her fear of all men. "Oh, we're here!" said Sirrah softly as the limo pulled up to Lizzy and Harmony's apartment. She waved through one of the windows so they could see it was her, and beckoned them to the car.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:04 pm
Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

"Lizzy! Watashi no ai, they're here!" She told her girlfriend in an excited rush as she finished tying on the ribbon around her neck to hide her scars a bit more.

She ran back to the room and fidgeted as she waited for Lizzy to finish with her make-up and then grabbed the girl and threw her over her shoulder and grabbed the make-up as well, carrying her out with ease. "You can finish in the limo, we have to go!" She said as she briskly strode to the vehicle, her strength fully restored and her body as healed as it ever will be as she deposited her lover into the limo and climbed in next to her.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:10 pm
User Image
Elizabeth Greene

Lizzy shrieked when Harmony threw her over her shoulder and squirmed to get down right up until she was placed in the limo. Flustered, she smoothed her hair back and looked over at her girlfriend. "Well. Nothing wrong with your upper body strength, is there?" she asked with a giggle.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:47 pm
Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

She stuck her tongue out plafully at her lover and grinned at her aunts and sisters, even poking the huge demon in the limo with him. It seemed that all of them were too giddy and excited to be stoic around him and included him in their teasings and fun. "Uncle Satoshi? How's work? Still working on Sahiel?" She asked him with a cold glint in her eyes. She had requested that he check in on the Dragon that had attempted to rape and carry his child in Hell. She didn't want him to have any down time for what he did to her.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:51 pm
User Image
Satoshi Tayashi

Satoshi looked over at Harmony and smiled, letting his fangs show. "Oh, yes. I do not think that particular project will be finished for a long time yet, my dear. Both he and Ryuu are getting the... royal treatment, so to speak. Only the most skilled demons are tending to them." He chuckled darkly at his joke.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:07 pm
Kevin Bennet

User Image

"Erin, do I look okay? How's my breath? Should I get better shoes? How is are the rings? Is everything alright? How do I look?" He asked in a clear panic, worrying about every little detail while Chibi, Erin, Tank, and Jorden tried to calm him.

He knew they might worry that he was getting cold feet, but it was the opposite. He wanted everything to be perfect for his bride-to-be. He didn't want anything the slightist bit wrong to mar this special day.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:13 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin rolled her eyes and laughed. "Right. Like you need to brush your teeth another fifty times... Your shoes are great. The rings are safe. Everything is fine. Oh, s**t! You've got something on your face! Chill... I was kidding. You look great, Kevin. Now stop freaking out or I'm going to nail you with a tranquilizer gun."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:24 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah, Satoshi, and the bridesmaids entered the church in a rush, getting to their places in the procession. Suddenly feeling nervous, Sirrah clutched her father's arm like a lifeline, feeling the blood drain from her face. 'What if he changes his mind? What if he realizes he doesn't want to marry a freak of nature like me?'

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:27 pm
Tank Kirikvich

User Image

Tank sighed and rolled his eyes at Erin's attempt to calm the groom down from his frantic worrying. But he had to inwardly smile as he had done something with the cake. He wanted to make it more.... Sirrah, and had shaken an entire bottle of rainbow sprinkles onto the white cake and a very tiny pair of rainbow hancuffs now linked the minitaure bride and groom cake toppers. He rushed the groom and the others into their postiions as the ceremony began, and told Kevin, "Only do the marrying of the real her. Do not.." He was cut off by a smile and the reply of, "I am. Trust me, I am in such a Kevin and Sirry way."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:34 pm
User Image
Satoshi Tayashi

Satoshi winced slightly at the death grip his daughter had on his arm, and looked down to see her terrified face. He smiled and patted her hand lightly. "Do not be afraid. He is a good man. Would I have let him live this long if he wasn't? And obviously he has good taste, if he is marrying you." He smoothed out a stray lock of hair out of her face. "You are beautiful, Sirrah. You look so like your mother." With that, Satoshi returned his attention to the procession, which had begun.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:48 pm
Kevin Rawlings

User Image

He heard the music begin and saw the procession of girls slowly walk through, and then the bride's father enter with his soon to be wife, but he didn't even notice the skyscaper sized demon walking down the aisle, but was entranced by the woman that took his breath away, not even seeing anyone else in the building. He felt his heart beat faster in his chest and his eyes grow wide as he tried to take in every detail on this woman that he felt lucky to even know, let alone be his wife. Kevin knew his face was covered in open awe at the sight of ehr, but he couldn't care less. All he cared about was this remarkable woman that had changed his life.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:55 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah smiled gratefully at her father, but still felt nervous, right up until she saw Kevin. The look on his face made her blush, especially when she realized he was looking straight at her. She smiled and winked at him playfully, suddenly not nervous at all. This was her Kevin, the sweet man she was going to take care of forever. There was no reason to be afraid.

The ceremony seemed to fly by, and vaguely Sirrah heard the minister say, "If anyone has any reason why this man and woman should not be joined in matrimony, speak now, or forever hold your peace."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:01 pm
Kevin Rawlings

User Image

Kevin felt his nerve waver but he had to steel himself to do this. "Yeah your Priestly goodness. I do." He said loudly, a gasp resounding from the entire audiance as they heard him.

He looked Sirrah dircetly in her eyes, his heartbreaking from the pain in those beautiful green eyes of hers as he touched her cheek and said louder still. "I'm marrying Sirrah Renee Tayashi for her, not an illusion." And then he smiled at her as sweetly as he could, even the horrible scars that marked his face seeming gentle. "I want to kiss my beautifuol Goddess. I want to make her my bride." He told her softly, but still loud enough for all to hear.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games