Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
strange rp (not accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

6 gun quota

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:23 pm
As he uncharred himself he said, "I told you you could hold your own"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:24 pm
6 gun quota

((I addressed the minimum length of posts in the rules, really short posts like this are harder to reply to))  

kitty in psychosis

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:26 pm
Maneki was amazed not only by the creature suddenly turning on its master, but Emma's firey entrance. He wisely took a few steps back letting Emma handle things from now on.

The creature retracted its tendrils back into its body. he looked at the blood on his fingers as tough not sure what it was. He saw other fighting around him but didn't know who they were or why they were fighting. As the woman approached he made no movements just stared at her. "who are you? who am I?" he knew he wasn't a slave to do others bidding, he had proven that point earlier. He wondered what her answer would be.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:27 pm
kitty in psychosis
6 gun quota

((I addressed the minimum length of posts in the rules, really short posts like this are harder to reply to))

(I'm sorry, I'll try not to do it again)
Expanding on what he said he ask, "so, do you know who those guys were and why they were here? and what kind of creature is the guy with the tendrils that just helped us?"  

6 gun quota

Friendly Gaian

kitty in psychosis

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:34 pm
Emma came close to the creature, Phynix and Chi-Chi finally having returned to her side. They were still fire balls, mtching Emma. Fire continued pouring out of her as she spoke, "I am Emma, daughter of Hades. Your identity is unknown to me."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:36 pm
The creature lowered his head "that is to bad" he did not know who hades was but he must have been important for her to mention him in her name. "I wish to have a name....." he looked up at her with an odd sadness in his eyes. His reaction Quincy was sudden and almost involuntary. He touched his mouth wondering how he knew what the man said. "erra?.......yes..I like that name"

(edit: never mind I'll go with it)  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

6 gun quota

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:36 pm
"Maybe he know why we're here, oh well. Hey, I'm Astrodomus, Astro for short." His sword melding back into his hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:39 pm
((Sorry, thought about that and was about to delete it, but you posted first. I deleted that.))

As everyone had their fun, Quincy attached his various and sundry limbs and slipped from the room.  

aamiller321

kitty in psychosis

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:45 pm
Emma sensed the evil from this being. "I know one thing, you're surging with the same evil found in the depths of the underworld." She narrowed her eyes, "You're certainly not a demon though." Slowly the fire surrounding her began to die down, there was something familiar about this creature. She had met his kind before...she was sure of it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:47 pm
((Okay, things moved a little quick for me. It looks like PD is going ahead with what I had gone ahead and done, but to those that didn't see my post before I deleted it, Quincy and the creature had a brief conversation in Babylonian, and Quincy remarked on it's resemblance to a Babylonian god of death.

Quincy then left the room))  

aamiller321

6 gun quota

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:50 pm
Remembering that he found maneki on the floor with a dagger through his check he turned to the demigod and asked, "Hey, you okay Maneki? I mean, you seemed dead when I got here but then you were back up and at it." Looking at the creature in the room, "Erra, hmm.. what a name."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:58 pm
Maneki chuckled nervously and scratched the back of his head "yeah I guess I got careless huh? well that brings me down to four lives left" He looked over at "erra" and sighed in relief. It didn't look like the creature was hostile, atleast for now.

"erra" looked around the room seeing that everyone was starring at him. He didn't exactly know why but one of them didn't, in fact he had left the room entirely. Ignoring the others he walked forward, having to go on all fours with his knuckles down like an ape to keep stable, and left the room. As he followed along the corridor he was greeted with an sudden incredibly alluring smell. looking over his saw a hallway that lead to a large chamber. Apon investigating he found the remaining creatures still feasting on captives and the smell started to drive him crazy. "so.....hungry" he muttered as he lingered forward clamping his teeth down on the neck of a screaming woman and tore her throat out savoring the taste of flesh.  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

aamiller321

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:04 pm
Stepping out of the room, Quincy walked to the bodies of his former pursuers lying in the hallway. Shooing some devious implings away he knelt to examine their bodies. Interestingly enough, he found one that had an amulet bearing a strange symbol around its neck. Upon even closer inspection, the symbol was sealed to its neck with wax. Drawing his knife, Quincy carefully separated the amulet from the body and put it in his pocket.

No sooner had he done this than the body suddenly became animated and started strangling him. Quincy separated his head from his torso, an idea forming in his mind. The body clearly wasn't dead, but there was no spark of life in it either. Reaching into the body's mouth, he pulled out a thick roll parchment. The body fell to the floor, limp. After reattaching his head he slipped the paper in his pocket and made his way hurriedly back to the room. Upon hearing screaming, he doubled his pace.

the Symbol  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games