Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
When Worlds Collide (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like so far?
  Yes
  Nope, not gonna join. *aims rocket launcher in your direction*
View Results

Lord Redtail Rathan

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:46 am
omgIisonfiyah
"All right lets go." Henteko said enthusiastically.

Celise lead the way, obviously feeling stronger. Redtail was after her, his staff being used as a walking stivk. Nocam took up the rear, behind Blaze, looking down the sights of his Mark-17 Enhanced Assault Rifle to pull rear security. Nocam had traded his Mark-15 in for the Mark-17 due to having anti-magic capabilities.

"I warn you though...if we get into a fight in the next ten minutes, it's on you guys."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:50 am
"No problem guys, I'll handle it so you can conserve your energy for the bigger things." Henteko said with a smile.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Lord Redtail Rathan

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:09 pm
omgIisonfiyah
"No problem guys, I'll handle it so you can conserve your energy for the bigger things." Henteko said with a smile.

"Nah, I'm cool. It's only Celise we have to worry about. My s**t runs off a star. I just have to put more rounds downrange than normal. Might be hard to conserve ammo though. Because once I run out, we have a problem..."

Celise laughed at that one.

"Be a good Marine and improvise. Think of every complex problem like something simple...like assaulting a well fortified bunker in your smallclothes with a butterknife clenched in your teeth."

Nocam gave her a mock glare.

"Hey now, what p***y a** Marine needs a butter knife? That's what God gave Marines teeth for!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:16 pm
"You know, you remind me of this marine I met once, his name was Avery Johnson and he acted a lot like you, it was awesome." Henteko said with a laugh.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Lord Redtail Rathan

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:24 pm
omgIisonfiyah
"You know, you remind me of this marine I met once, his name was Avery Johnson and he acted a lot like you, it was awesome." Henteko said with a laugh.

"Tis an institutional thing. You can't be a Marine unless you're a high speed, low drag, teflon-coated, motivated, dedicated, killing machine."

Nocam cried at the top of his lungs.

"Airborne, All the Way, Semper Fi, Do or Die, One Shot, One Kill, Shoot 'Em in the Mother ******** Face, b***h! OOO-RAH!"

Celise simply shook her head, a chukle in her voice.

"And that's why you have no right ruling a country. You'd want to Ooo-rah the hell out of everything."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:29 pm
"You're a lot like the guys in Squad 11, those nutjobs would blow everything up just for the hell of it." Henteko said with a chuckle.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Lord Redtail Rathan

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:40 pm
omgIisonfiyah
"You're a lot like the guys in Squad 11, those nutjobs would blow everything up just for the hell of it." Henteko said with a chuckle.

"Nah, we prefer the A-Team. Red is Hannibal. I'm Face, Celise is BA, and our buddy Peter Ryan, who's a CIA Agent, is Murdock."

Nocam had shown everyone the Original A-Team series, and they all loved it.

"Yea, only YOU have Murdock's personality and the flight skills. Ryan's just the tech weenie."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:48 pm
"That does sound better than Squad 11." Henteko said thoughtfully.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Lord Redtail Rathan

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:53 pm
omgIisonfiyah
"That does sound better than Squad 11." Henteko said thoughtfully.

"You think we're bad now, you should see what happens when we throw in Celise's sister and her sister's husband, their best friend and his wife, my daughter, and Ryan. The world almost explodes from epic win."

Redtail finally spoke up.

"Don't forget Sanella."

Redtail looked back towards Blaze.

"Sanella is 4 foot even, with spiky green neon hair, is built like a twig, has a squeaky voice...and loves to blow things up and happens to be a damned good thief."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:57 pm
"Sounds like fun." Henteko said with a chuckle.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Lord Redtail Rathan

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:09 pm
omgIisonfiyah
"Sounds like fun." Henteko said with a chuckle.

Nocam checked the locator on his GifBic

"Keep going Celise. This Zane character ain't moved yet. ETA: 17 mikes at this pace."

Redtail closed his eyes to feel the energy. Yep...they were getting closer. The back of Redtail's hood suddenly began to move around like a living creature, though Redtail paid no attention to it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:56 pm
"....Didn't the last time you saw me you say that after the event that I kinda went up and disappeared? So do you think I might have died here?" Ace asks remembering back to the events from a few years ago.  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:18 pm
User Image

Ookami looked at Dante and Ace, "Do any of you know how one can get back to their original world? I've been here for a while now and I have more ideas has how to get back."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:21 pm
"Uhhh, didn't really think about that but I guess I could use the Heartless as they can go anywhere... Normally. Unless something is stopping them I can return that way but for normal beings I would say find whoever is in charge of this world and use him or fine some sort of magic and transportation device." Ace says spewing out what he can think of.  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:28 pm
User Image

Ookami nodded and looked down muttering slightly, "Some how I have a feeling that something...or someone is stopping some from returning home.." She looked back up at Ace and Dante.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff